RHOA Season 11 Episode 22 Recap & Video Clips

RHOA Reunion Recap: Gregg & NeNe Aren’t Sure They Will Stay Married

RHOA Season 11 Episode 22

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” the ladies continue to take NeNe to task on the second part of the reunion.

Most of them feel like NeNe likes to shut down on people and push them away when she’s going through things.

And when NeNe says they aren’t her real friends anyway, Cynthia and Porsha go off.

Plus, neither Gregg nor NeNe are sure they will remain married.

April 15, 2019 at 12:51 pm

Soooo is anyone going to call out Porsha for all the lying she does or is everyone just going to continue to drag and focus on NeNe’s issues? I believe she definitely had a drink at that party while she was pregnant. And I don’t believe NeNe actually put her hands on her because if NeNe did, Porsha would have fought her pregnant and all.

April 15, 2019 at 12:52 pm

So they are really making this whole entire reunion about their high school beefs with NeNe? This season was a mess. And the reunion definitely didn’t need to be three parts.

3. Veronica

April 15, 2019 at 12:58 pm

I’m so over these storylines. Everybody vs NeNe for the 100th time. Boring. I hope they bring back Phaedra. The show is better when there’s multiple people to be mad at.

4. Kyla

April 15, 2019 at 1:08 pm

This has been a very boring reunion. And I feel it will get even worse if they keep the cast the same.

5. My 2 Cents

April 15, 2019 at 1:12 pm

So let me get this straight. Kandi has exposed Dennis’ dog ways, the fact that Porsha wasn’t really serious with him as long as she says she was because she was dating other people like a couple of weeks before she got pregnant, and that he basically had a whole girlfriend when he got with Porsha, as well as the fact that Porsha was drinking and getting ready to fight while pregnant but Porsha has beef with NeNe and not Kandi? Chile make it all makes sense! Same thing with Eva. It’s like they are all reaching to be mad at NeNe all of a sudden. The only person who has legit beef with NeNe is Cynthia. Even Tanya’s issue was dumb to me. What a lame season.

• Lay Lay

April 15, 2019 at 2:15 pm

Girl I’m wondering the same thing. Like Kandi did way more dirt to Porsha than NeNe did and Kandi is sitting pretty the whole reunion. It’s literally like all the women there besides Shamari and Marlo met up and decided NeNe would be the target. They have all thrown shade at each other all season long but only NeNe is being called out for it. Very transparent and boring.

6. Anon

April 15, 2019 at 7:34 pm

Nene and Greg aren’t going to divorce. They just need some longterm counseling.

7. Shady Bootz

April 16, 2019 at 9:56 am

I love NeNe but she is not innocent nor a victim. People are getting tired of her narcissist behavior. My heart goes out to Gregg as well.