Ayesha Curry Response: Ayesha Responds to Red Table Talk Backlash

ICYMI: Ayesha Curry Responds to Backlash from ‘Red Table Talk’ Interview

Ayesha Curry Response

Photo Credit: Instagram

Ayesha Curry is back in the headlines again.

After opening up about her frustrations with NBA groupies, she’s now getting backlash for being honest about her insecurities.

Well, Ayesha has responded.

And she feels like she was just being true to herself.

1. O-La

May 9, 2019 at 5:33 pm

People stay triggered by Ayesha Curry. All she did was admit she’s insecure and everyone came out with the pitchforks. It’s not that deep. Some women have babies and lose their self-confidence. Now add that to being married to someone who has IG thots toss it his way daily, and you get this situation here.

2. Leave her Be

May 9, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Why question her faith? And who said because a woman is married she’s not suppose to feel flattered by someone seeing her past being a mother and wife but as a beautiful woman?

• Twirl

May 9, 2019 at 10:17 pm

Thank you!

3. Nicole

May 9, 2019 at 5:59 pm

I like Ayesha because you can always count on her being herself. People want her to be a quiet little athlete wife but that’s not who she is. And that’s okay because all women don’t have to be the same.

4. Gloria

May 9, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Just like I said on the other post:

If I was rich, you couldn’t pay me to read comments. Honestly, you couldn’t even pay me to read the headlines about myself. People would really hate me because I wouldn’t care about people being mad about what I said or did. I don’t know why celebrities haven’t figured out yet that people sit around all day looking for something to be mad at. I’d be about my money and my family only.

5. D. Val

May 9, 2019 at 6:51 pm

I am ecstatic that she remained true and unapologetic. Celebrity or not, you can be celebrated today and ridiculed tomorrow. We are all human and experience various stages of life at different points in life. If don’t apply, let it fly. Period.

6. Ms. Jackson

May 9, 2019 at 9:23 pm

I’m so tired of people waiting to be outraged by Ayesha Curry. Sh-t is tired now.