Married to Medicine Season 7 Filming: Mariah Iced Out, Again?

Was Mariah Huq Demoted, Again?

Married to Medicine Season 7 Filming

Photo Credit: Instagram

Filming is underway for season 7 of “Married To Medicine.”

By the end of season 6, there was a major divide between the cast.

Heavenly, Quad, and Contessa cliqued up. And Mariah, Simone, and Toya did the same.

Jackie was the only one who appeared to be neutral.

However, a fan page for the show may have revealed that the divide may be no more. Well, with the exception of Mariah Huq.

1. Ms. Jackson

May 26, 2019 at 3:45 pm

They better not pull this bullsh-t again. I will not watch this sh-t if Mariah is a background character again.

• Sherry Scott

May 27, 2019 at 4:26 am

I totally agree..Mariah makes this damned show..She’s funny smart a d loves her family..What more do you f-ckin want..

• Joann Lander's

May 27, 2019 at 5:43 am

Me either. They are coming for Mariah like NeNe. We know who is the show. Quad is not even ,married to medicines like Mariah said . She should not he on the show. And what is Heavenly bring to the show. Those 2 individuals I do not like

• Belinda

May 27, 2019 at 1:04 pm

I want be watching it again either… Quad is no longer married to medicine?.so what is her purpose again? Maybe I missed something..

• Iknowright

May 28, 2019 at 2:50 am

Won’t be watching is the word.Quad not married to medicine should be removed from show.

• Tanya

May 28, 2019 at 12:34 pm

Mariah is a Executive Producer but will not watch if they choose Quad over her..

2. Nessa

May 26, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Yeah I’m not trying to watch this show without Mariah. It’s not the same without her being a main cast member. So hopefully she just wasn’t at Quad’s party because she didn’t want to be.

• Tameeka

May 27, 2019 at 5:58 pm

actually they excluded her from the party.

May 26, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Look at all the fake smiles and fake friendships in these pics. Eww.

4. Lana

May 26, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Ugh why is Quad still on the show? She is not even married to medicine anymore. They should have brought a new wife on to replace her. Now it’s just going to be more of the same. Quad and Heavenly plotting to make sure Mariah is miserable without any allies. Boring.

5. Troll

May 26, 2019 at 7:12 pm

They already tried to get rid of Mariah and the show got boring really quick. They’d be foolish to try it again. I know I wouldn’t watch. Quad is annoying. Heavenly doesn’t get called out on her bullsh-t. Jackie is passive aggressive. Simone is loud. Contessa is fraudulent. And Toya is fine just too childish at times. I like Mariah because she’s funny and riles up all the others. Love her one liners and reads too. I won’t be watching if she’s part time cast member again.

• Blackbeauty

June 2, 2019 at 9:11 am

You hit the nail right on the head!! Your comment is right on point!!

6. Miss Jones

May 26, 2019 at 11:15 pm

It’s crazy how Andy Cohen is treating the EP of the show and the other women too. If it wasn’t for her brainstorming the idea and picking the cast they all would not have that platform!PERIODT 😡😡

May 27, 2019 at 4:53 am

The need to pull Quad.

8. Joann T Landers

May 27, 2019 at 5:45 am

Mariah is my favorite. Always have been and forever will be

9. deb dyson

May 27, 2019 at 10:55 am

What do they need Quad for, nothing. First she didn’t want to talk to anyone now she wants friends. She irks me and needs to move on or make her a friend of the show.

• Nikkii

May 27, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Amen and Amen again.

10. Sharon

May 27, 2019 at 1:34 pm

I’m out if Mariah’s out

11. Pat Harris

May 27, 2019 at 3:03 pm

Count me out if Mariah is out.

12. Anony

May 27, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Unless quad can show the world what’s under those wigs she needs to be fired. The s*** that quad and heavenly have been doing to Mariah these past few seasons is atrocious. Lastly karma is a “b” and I’ll definitely be sitting back laughing when they get theirs. I also dont like Jackie, she is very judgmental in a snobbish way, and she thinks she is better than Simone. Simone just doesn’t see it yet!

13. Nikkii

May 27, 2019 at 5:40 pm

I love Mariah and to me the others are fake they hang with Mariah one minute and now want to hang with quad. Mariah is real and always have been.

14. Tameeka

May 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

They are definitely threatened by Mariah , there is no show without her and its uncomfortable to watch with the way they treat her, I will not watch at all!!!

15. Kandee

May 28, 2019 at 12:04 am

Quad is the life of the party, she aint going nowhere and she makes haters mad so she’s doing her job.

16. Tasha cox