Sherien And Apollo Update: Sherien Claps Back over Instagram Criticism

Apollo’s Fiancée Sherien Slams Instagram Critic

Sherien And Apollo

Photo Credit: Instagram

Rumor has it former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Apollo Nida will be released from prison soon.

And his boo thang Sherien Almufti has been holding him down in the meantime.

Social media can be a blunt place.

So when Sherien bragged about an email Apollo sent her from prison, she got some shady responses.

She clapped back too.

May 16, 2019 at 8:37 pm

She has low standards.

2. Nicole

May 16, 2019 at 8:38 pm

I mean she did get all cocky about a damn email title. Embarrassing.

3. Shayla

May 16, 2019 at 9:14 pm

She’s telling women to dump their men if they aren’t calling them the best women ever like her man ain’t in prison?

• Ratchet Queen

May 17, 2019 at 12:25 pm

LMBO!

4. Jordans Memory

May 17, 2019 at 8:46 am

lol I would love to see Apollo on love after lockup. I hope they reach out to him. She seems so irritating! It’s going to be interesting to see how much of this love he has for her once he gets out of jail.

5. Mo

May 17, 2019 at 9:42 am

Idk why women like to date losers. Is there something in the water?

I could not imagine holding my man down for credit fraud in jail. I am sure that she could could get any man. She could easily land a wealthy man but chooses Appolo

6. Jordans Memory

May 17, 2019 at 11:02 am

Because he is famous and being with him will give her attention, and land her on the show, which will allow her promote her real estate business and get some cash in her pocket at the same time. It’s a win win. Me personally, I would be scared to sleep with him giving he been in prison for 8 yrs, not to mention I wouldn’t trust him to do the right thing. He could actually hurt her career as well. But she seems like the type who just want to be seen on TV anyways so.

7. Pat

May 17, 2019 at 12:34 pm

Apollo’s boo is one of the most delusional women I’ve ever seen. Ain’t nobody miserable for not being impressed by this basic a-s sh-t. No wonder she’s in love with him. As long as he’s cute and can get her on TV, she’s going to continue to impressed by the bare minimum.