Stevie J Love And Hip Hop: Stevie Explains Absence on LHHATL

Stevie J Explains Absence on LHHATL

Stevie J Love And Hip Hop

Photo Credit: Instagram

While the current season of “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” hasn’t been without plenty of drama, fans have noticed Stevie J’s absence.

He appeared in a couple of episodes with Mimi Faust and Faith Evans.

However, he hasn’t been seen since.

And Stevie took to Twitter hours ago to explain why.

1. Anon

May 14, 2019 at 6:03 pm

I haven’t missed him. He’s not really all that interesting without Joseline tbh.

2. Mo

May 14, 2019 at 6:21 pm

Translation Steve J was fired!

If Mona can afford Joe Budden and Remy Ma who are the most relevant and popular cast members.

I dont see why she can’t afford Steve J who is much cheaper

• Carter

May 15, 2019 at 8:00 pm

That’s actually not correct. Stevie Jack contract is WAYYYYYY more than Joe and Remy. Stevie was making 400K a season back when Joseline left. Joe and Remy don’t make more than 200K if that a season.

• Mo

May 16, 2019 at 11:27 am

You mean to tell me the most relevant cast members are making less than him. Joe’s budden pod cast is popular right now and Remy is on Revolt TV.

I just don’t believe that Steve is more expensive than Remy and Joe

3. Jordans Memory

May 15, 2019 at 8:32 am

I honestly rather see Stevie then Joe Budden and Remy Ma. But the entire show is trash! Stevie needs to get back in the studio and make some music. unlike most of them on the show he is actually talented. Him and Faith could be a Power house in the music industry if they just stay off crappy shows like this and of course stay off drugs. I hope they will bring his show back with his family. I actually enjoyed it .

4. EZz

May 16, 2019 at 6:39 am

Yeah not really watching anymore since Joseline left, but Steebie isn’t really interesting unless Joseline was with him, and even Erica Mena made him a little interesting, but still yh Steebie is boring, Bring Joseline back.

5. EZz

May 16, 2019 at 8:04 am

Well he hasn’t been remotely interesting since Joseline left, so no wonder hes not on any episodes, Atl was over as soon as Joseline left, and apart from Erica Mena, Stevie is hardly interesting to watch.

6. Angela Able.