Kristen And CeCe Drama: Kristen Denies Blaming CeCe for Family Beef

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Kristen Says She Isn’t Blaming CeCe for Family Drama

Kristen And CeCe Drama

Photo Credit: VH1

The drama between “Basketball Wives” stars Kristen and CeCe continues.

Things have gotten so bad that Kristen won’t even be invited to CeCe and Byron’s wedding.

But Kristen says she doesn’t put the blame on CeCe.

June 25, 2019 at 6:50 pm

It’s disturbing to see a grown man acting so catty. Byron may as well be a basketball wife at this point.

June 26, 2019 at 12:43 pm

She has placed a lot of blame on CeCe though. But I do understand her point because I wouldn’t sit back and watch my husband make such a petty move like that either. CeCe’s man is a father and a grandfather. He shouldn’t be this childish. I can’t imagine my grandfathers behaving this way.

• Ariana

June 26, 2019 at 2:40 pm

agree! I always understood Kristen’s pov. I think the editing made it appear like she just places the blame on CeCe, but she never actually said ” I blame you.” She just said why do you sit and watch this? As a potential wife, you have more influence than you think. But CeCe is very passive and doesn’t challenge anyone. Which is probably what got her a ring from his childish ass in the first place, so maybe she just wants to stick to the script that got her this far lol

• benji

July 12, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Why should the new woman get involved in family issues that was there before her. Cece is in a position where d-mn if she does get involved and d-mn if she doesn’t get involved like she cant win. Byron and Thomas problem have nothing to do with her. Good for Kristen for standing up by her husband but not every woman will stand by you when you fighting your family

3. Gloria

June 26, 2019 at 1:09 pm

That whole family needs to take a break from TV and talk out their problems.

4. January

June 30, 2019 at 11:37 am

Kristen wants Cece to tell Byron to act right or do the right thing. Byron is a grown man and he do and says what he wants. People are not realizing the cultural differences as well. I am all the way for Cece don’t say nothing because if she was all up in the sauce they would be saying you ain’t family so leave it be.