Karlie And Pooh Lie Detector Test Results Revealed

‘Love And Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Karlie Redd Shares Lie Detector Results + Exposes Pooh

Karlie And Pooh Lie Detector

Photo Credit: VH1

Karlie Redd and Pooh’s beef is a focal point on “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta.”

The women used to be close friends.

However, Pooh has been making some scandalous accusations about Karlie.

Karlie has been trying to fight back with a lie detector test.

Hours ago, she posted the results on her Instagram account.

She also said that the accusations have caused her to lose a lot of opportunities.

And Pooh “switched up” on her to get on LHHATL.

1. Lisa

July 12, 2019 at 9:38 am

I don’t care for Pooh. She’s obnoxious and tries way too hard.

2. Babygirl

July 12, 2019 at 9:48 am

This Pooh and Karlie storyline ain’t it.

• Victoria Artist

July 14, 2019 at 6:43 pm

That storyline is fake as f-ck! And thats why Mo was going off! B-tch you still playing yo self for MONEY?? Why? You claim you got many successful business’s! Next season y’all will be watching the (pregnancy- treatments) 😜

3. Tiffani Young

July 12, 2019 at 1:44 pm

I apologize to Karlie for saying she was lying about the results of the test due to it was said by the person writing the story that she was lying. I hope Karlie get bigger and better opportunites moving forward with you husband Mo. It’s sad a person has to go that get length to get their name CLEARED.

• Cheral Luvs

July 12, 2019 at 8:58 pm

Everybody seems to automatically think Pooh is lyin there are a lot of us believe Pooh…Karlie Redd hasnt live the life of a saint…Shakana & Tokeyo acting like high shool mean girls ready to fight Pooh at the drop of a dime, how the hell they gone feel whn they find out Karlie is lyin..LHHA shud make sure Karlie & Pooh take a reliable lie dector test..us viewers would like to kno the real results…Katlie went off sumwhere by herself took tht fake test…Pooh hasnt been treated fairly by fat a-s Shekana & big a-s Tokeyo….actin like they’ve forgotten the b-tch Karlie Redd is…

4. deb dyson

July 12, 2019 at 5:11 pm

Pooh is the fool, sharing her & her freak husband’s business everywhere. Tells me she wasn’t woman enough for her man. She should have ate his groceries herself. He’s disgusting & so is she. Everything ain’t for everybody.

• Michele

July 13, 2019 at 11:44 am

So right

• Alicia Haddix

July 13, 2019 at 9:42 pm

I think it’s sad Karlie had to prove herself to anyone if those so called friends was really your friends Karlie girl they would of believed you without you having to take this test and maybe you need to keep your circle small Karlie and who cares what other people say and do the only person we have control over is ourselves Karlie keep up doing you and don’t worry about anything or anyone else lots of love your fan Ali-Cat

5. Denise CT

July 12, 2019 at 8:35 pm

Pooh look like a drag queen you sure shes not a man

• LaLa

July 13, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Different Season, New Story Line & New Man…. Karlie has a Different Man Every Season its getting old. So she had to spice it up a little. Why Karlie cant keep a man. I dont particularly care for Karlie or Pooh- they’re bedroom business is Drama for LHHA and viewers.

• Shay

July 14, 2019 at 3:54 am

I was saying the same thing..she looks like a man made over..frfr

6. Wheatty

July 12, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Well said! 👏👏

7. Vanessa Smith

July 12, 2019 at 10:54 pm

Karlie this Vanessa Smith for Louisiana and I love you,keep your head up and do let no one take you out of your position life have more for you.

8. Angel

July 12, 2019 at 11:21 pm

It’s not hard to pass a pologarph. As long as you believe the lie it’s true to you. The polygraph doesn’t prove much. I believe something went down sexually with them. Karlie trying to hard to prove her truth…… How many men Karlie have been with through out the show? More then a couple.

• Michelle

July 13, 2019 at 12:09 am

I think pooh lying cause Karlie is wary too open with her s-xuality to lie about some sh-t like have a 3some. And all of a sudden pooh come out the wood work with this story about Karlie. And who in the f-ck keep sh-tty a-s sheets for years I think pooh lying and that’s all I got to say..

• Christian person

July 13, 2019 at 6:22 am

Anyone can pass a polygraph test, it has to do with breathing. This is why they are not permissible in court! I believe Karlie had a thr-esome with mannish looking Pooh and her ugly husband. Karlie is only going hard to prove it’s untrue because she is losing sponsors and $$! She also want to save face with her husband Mo and daughter! Pooh’s old a$$ sugar daddy husband is a record executive, he must be desperate to allow this foul disgusting news to be publicized by his sick wife!

9. Michelle

July 13, 2019 at 12:10 am

10. Ebony Chatman

July 13, 2019 at 1:44 am

I just don’t think they should involve there Children in this situation and I don’t think Karlie is lying because Joc seemed to surprised when when Pooh came with them sheets and when Pooh said Karlie ate her husband groceries Joc was looking damn never knew she did that and we all know Karlie did some thangs to Joc so yeah Pooh leave this woman alone and let her get on with her life. But even if Karlie did have a 3some…. Pooh why are you spreading talk business around when she was supposed to be your friend

11. Olivia

July 13, 2019 at 2:17 am

Of course Pooh is lying

12. Sunshine

July 13, 2019 at 8:07 am

Pooh telling the truth!!! Ms. Red is a freak and she phony and two faced. She did it with her fake a-s. And her friends know she did too. They just need proof on the air to expose Freak Red.

July 13, 2019 at 8:21 am

I thought Hiram said It never happened? Anyway, some of y’all hate Karlie that much that y’all believe Pooh? Pooh doesn’t seem like a good person to me. I think she’s lying too.

• Lena

July 13, 2019 at 9:03 am

Well what I think is this Pooh is desperately looking for fame.And she crack anybody back to get it.Her husband is a messy man and has allowed this trash to be prolonged.What kind recording executive is he just plain trash. Know one is perfect not even Karlie Red but I think she’s more creditably than those 2 trash buckets.I personally don’t think they should be on the show.Go do exrated movies be your true self bye.

14. FAN

July 13, 2019 at 9:03 am

I think Karli paid, f-cked or sucked somebody to fake that test. She is messy af. I do think Pooh and Karli needed story lines but i believe Pooh. Tokeyo & Sakinah are being extra corny af this season. Remember mimi lied about her s-x tape the whole season. Pooh outting herself was crazy but she got the viewers attn and ratings. Karli fake men every season, drama and lies is old af like her lace fronts. Rasheedah hair is on point every show..but that sleezy Kirk, nosy The Bam and her mother and all Jocs BM need to get off the show PERIOD!

• Dolche

July 14, 2019 at 2:13 am

Karlie been on lhh she don’t need sh-t to b there Winnie the pooh does

15. Michele

July 13, 2019 at 11:46 am

End of the day pushing be discussing on in the bedroom and weighs what is her gain and telling me that I like seriously are you chasing clout or do you want to be seen as a woman that just does whateverin all seriousness it looks to me like she just wants to say oh Carly’s not her friend because of something stupid is a s-xual endeavor

16. Angie F

July 13, 2019 at 12:08 pm

All that you said, I couldn’t have said any better. I agree with you 💯%. Karlie is no saint and both of them should have been there for that test.

17. C.

July 13, 2019 at 12:34 pm

NOBODY Really knows the TRUTH but GOD, Karlie, Pooh and her Husband. Seriously, hate to be in that situation. Betrayal is Betrayal if you are into th-eesomes, and freaky s-x keep it to yourself & Not in Mainstream Media. Especially,when you have children (no matter the age, everybody’s s-xual business ain’t for the world to know; unless you into p-rn.

18. Alicia Haddix

July 13, 2019 at 9:44 pm

19. Alc

July 14, 2019 at 2:11 am

I knew Karlie wasn’t lying I mean Look at Pooh ol hag a-s and her unhappy hopping husband come tf on I no nobody was dumb enough to think Karlie lying, that b straight up af then here come Pooh and Christopher Robin pigleting their way into a story line. I no my pretend friend Karlie Redd yelling and telling that truth!

20. Beautiful lady

July 14, 2019 at 3:18 am

You can easily pass those tests, c’mon 3 questions!, girl bye, went on IG “ Make sure you get that promo in because we don’t won’t him to come out with the real woman’s results….. Lol🤔😂