'Love & Marriage: Huntsville' Star Martell Accuses Marsau of Cheating on His Wife LaTisha

‘Love & Marriage: Huntsville’ Star Martell Accuses Marsau of Cheating on His Wife LaTisha

Photo Credit: OWN/YouTube

“Love & Marriage: Huntsville” returns in September.

The first season concluded with Melody Holt struggling to trust her husband Martell Holt.

He’s been unfaithful in the past.

In fact, he actually had a girlfriend on the side.

Melody just wasn’t convinced Martell could actually be faithful.

However, it looks as if Martell may not be the only one with a shady past.

The trailer for season 2 has been released.

During a conversation with Marsau Scott, Martell makes some scandalous accusations.

He accuses Marsau of cheating on his wife LaTisha Scott.

1. Tasha

July 30, 2019 at 8:14 pm

I got cheater vibes from Marsau last season. He’s very controlling and s-xist. Men like that love to cheat. They think they have a right to and it makes them a real man.

• Margaretta Washington

September 2, 2019 at 3:43 pm

I beleived Marsau was a cheater to cause he doesnt want his wife out of the house.Red flag for me like she might see or hear something in the street. Love show though proud of three black couples on the rise and very successful.

2. Jessica

July 30, 2019 at 10:04 pm

They are bringing it. Anyway, people really thought Martell was the only unfaithful husband? Umm okay.

3. Terri Thomas

July 31, 2019 at 4:07 am

I think these are great couples dealing with normal problems just in a spot 💡 I hope their marriage will continue to evolve and grow! One of the reasons I started to watch this show was because it was nice to see 3 successful families love each other and work together and that’s what I hope to continue to see!

4. Jordans Memory

July 31, 2019 at 9:06 am

I like this show. Looks like its going to be filled with drama this season. I hope Melody just get a divorce and leave because at this point I believe her husband has checked out the marriage and there for the kids and for her to help him run his business. I just can’t be in a marriage where I am wondering everyday what my husband is doing and constantly checking his phone. That is just insane to me. He had an entire separate life with another woman for 2 years and pretty much blamed her for his cheating ways. She must feel awful as a woman to feel like she is not enough for her husband and shame on him for making her feel that way.

5. Melissa

September 30, 2019 at 7:40 pm

I love love love this show it’s so refreshing to see three African-American couples being successful & chasing the bags and being professional wow this show brings so much reality and reflects every day situations in marriage my prayers are for Melody and Martel to reconcile and he realize what a beautiful family he has before he loses them to a Peasant in regards to Latisha be careful judging others for the same maybe going on in your home look in the mirror boo Maurice and his wife the jury is still out on her in regards to her supporting her husband wanting to Have his Son Come live with them And if she Was messing around with him while he was still married what goes around will come around.. Awaiting season 2!!!