'Real Housewives of Potomac' Fan Drags Candiace Dillard

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Fan Drags Candiace Dillard

Photo Credit: Bravo

Candiace Dillard and Ashley Darby’s beef is a hot topic on social media.

And so is the current season of “Real Housewives of Potomac.”

While Candiace had no problem dragging Ashley on the day she gave birth, some felt she crossed the line.

However, some fans decided to go toe to toe with Candiace.

One in particular actually dragged her.

July 12, 2019 at 8:10 am

This is why I keep side eying people who think Candiace’s situation is ideal. It’s not. Yeah, it’s great your momma has money. And her passing it down to you is great too. But what I can’t overlook is the dysfunction that stems from it. Her relationship with her momma is toxic. And I also can’t overlook that her husband was okay with moving into a house his mother in law paid for. A husband should come into a marriage with a lot to offer. He should have been in the position to buy them a house. There’s plenty of things to drag Ashley for. But her husband providing ain’t one of them.

• Annette

July 12, 2019 at 11:50 am

I agree with u…Their isn’t any excuse he was marry before & have three children 🙄

2. Just Saying

July 12, 2019 at 8:27 am

I see Candiace didn’t call the woman a roach, accuse her of being poor, a baby momma, etc. I guess that’s only reserved for black women. But she’s so woke though.

• Queen

July 12, 2019 at 9:21 am

Thank you.

3. Valerie

July 12, 2019 at 8:35 am

Bloop! And she just showed Candiace that you can drag someone without using slurs and offensive language. Candiace doesn’t seem to get that.

July 12, 2019 at 9:23 am

I think it’s interesting how Candiace and her mother only drag black women who come for them. They never keep that same energy with the white women who call them out.

5. Peachy

July 12, 2019 at 12:53 pm

And I agree with the person who dragged her. It’s crazy to me how any grown woman can make fun of a woman for having a rich husband who takes care of her. Umm that’s how it’s supposed to go. Honestly, Candiace could have really won in life if she married a man with money on top of her family’s wealth. But she didn’t and people have noticed. So they are going to point that out when she throws shade at Ashley. And she probably shouldn’t have told the world her mom hit her in the face with her purse. She keeps giving people ammo to use when she comes for them. And as Ashley has proven, it’s not hard to get under Candiace’s skin.

6. Annette

July 12, 2019 at 2:05 pm

I wish instead of dragging Candiace on social media it was actually reality

• deb dyson

July 12, 2019 at 5:05 pm

That’s an understatement, dragging her just doesn’t seem to be enough considering how foul she has been since she arrived. I was delighted to hear her Mother smacked her in the face & with a pocketbook……she should have done that long ago.

• deb dyson

July 12, 2019 at 5:06 pm

Me too…………

• Mary R

July 12, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Any takers on how long you think Candiace will stay married ? She’s a spoiled, self-entitled nasty, foul mouthed child

• Kathryn

July 13, 2019 at 9:15 am

I’ve watched the show from the beginning and yes the house is in Her Mother’s name and it’s mortgaged. Her mother only pays half and Candace and Chris split the other half. Supposedly her mother purchased the place as a summer vacation home. I don’t see any disgrace to Candace or Chris in that arrangement. Her mother has her own quarters and only comes there when she’s on vacation. Even though people say this is my house, the way I see it is the bank owns that house until the mortgage is paid off.
        I’m a nurse and I want to drag Ashley for drinking like, as Candace said, she was thirsty while trying to get pregnant. Now that’s drag worthy.

• D.L.

July 13, 2019 at 3:47 pm

I agree. Your comment has been the most reasonable one. For one thing, that I feel many people are forgetting, is that Ashley is so messy. I didnt see everyone have a problem with calling Monique an alcoholic or excusing her of driving drunk and wrecking her car. Also, Ashley is just jealous bc Candice comes from wealth and she doesn’t. Honestly, I m glad Ashley overcame the troubled childhood she had, but that doesn’t not give her the right to hate on Candice for it. Lastly, a message for messy people like Ashley, don’t talk your business if you don’t want to address it. Don’t invite people into your business. Keep some things to yourself.This goes for Candice and Monique as well.

• Anonymous

July 13, 2019 at 4:09 pm

I feel like a lot of y’all are rewriting things because y’all just don’t like Ashley and need to justify Candiace’s actions. Ashley got rightfully dragged badly online for the Monique situation. Like people overwhelmingly still hate her for that. Pretending otherwise won’t make Candiace less wrong for what she’s doing now. Candiace is wrong for accusing Ashley of faking a miscarriage. She’s wrong for throwing a butter knife at Ashley. She’s wrong for calling Ashley a bed w-nch on Twitter. She’s wrong for attacking two pregnant women. She’s wrong for the ignorant things she has said about black women on Twitter. It’s possible to admit Ashley and Candiace have been wrong in their actions. Also, if Ashley is jealous Candiace’s mom has money, then Candiace is jealous Ashley’s husband is wealthy.

And if you feel it’s nothing wrong that Candiace comes from money and married a man who is okay living in the house her mother purchased and pays half the mortgage on, then maybe Ashley isn’t the only one who doesn’t understand generational wealth. You’ll be hard pressed to find truly wealthy family having that type of situation. Their trust fund kids marry rich for a reason.

7. Neicy

July 13, 2019 at 9:46 am

Candiace is obsessed with race. But she will never give white women the same vitriol she gives black women. The funny thing about all of this is despite Candiace’s disdain for other black women, she has the same struggle as many other black women. She doesn’t believe a man is supposed to provide for a woman. So she associates a man providing for a woman as pr-stitution and gold digging. She literally believes Ashley is a wh-re because Michael provides. So Candiace believes it’s honorable to marry a man who has less than her. And she’s not alone in this belief.

8. XAVIER HURD

July 15, 2019 at 3:55 am

After this last episode “Showdown at the Hoedown”, I feel totally different about Candiace! Oh my Goodness! She won’t be married long and she won’t have any friends. She is a spoiled a** crybaby. Got that good man and don’t know how to treat him. smh… Such a pity! #IPAY100%OFMYBILLS

9. Jordans Memory

July 15, 2019 at 9:05 am

Girl that woman is awful! She is so temperamental I have no idea how he deals with her. She is literally not capable of having an adult conversation. I can only imagine the knock down drag out fights her and her husband has when they argue which I think is more often than not. smdh Now I see why he is so irritated around her. All that man wants to do is live rent free stack his coins and promote his business on national TV, and that’s why he puts up with her. She literally looked like she wanted to punch Monique in the face when she were in her bedroom trying to talk some sense in her.