'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Drags Jennifer Williams + Jen Responds

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Tami Roman Drags Jennifer Williams + Jen Responds

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Basketball Wives” is full of drama. The current season had led to multiple feuds. However, Jennifer Williams is in hot water with multiple people. After making peace with Evelyn Lozada, she’s on the outs with Tami Roman. Jennifer believes Tami caused her latest fallout with Evelyn.

Last season, Tami put Jennifer on blast. She claimed Jennifer said Evelyn slept with Shaquille O’Neal. Evelyn denied this happened. But more rumors came out. Jennifer also commented on Evelyn’s daughter Shanice. Jennifer allegedly said Shanice was a latchkey kid. It was said Jennifer was the one who originally said Shanice was a “build a wh*re.”

Now that Jennifer apologized to Evelyn, she made some messy comments about Tami. She told Evelyn Tami tried to return worn clothes. This was discovered. And Tami was asked to pay for them. When she tried to, her card was declined.

Tami didn’t appreciate the accusations made by Jennifer. And she’s furious. So Tami dissed Jennifer in a rap. She also dragged Jennifer in the caption of the Instagram post. She did not hold back either.

1. Kyla

August 14, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Jen doesn’t have any receipts. She needs to stop pretending she isn’t a liar.

• pamela ryce

August 14, 2019 at 8:52 pm

I love Jennifer and Evelyn together

• Marilyn

August 15, 2019 at 12:24 am

BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER PRETTY ON OUTSIDE UGLY AS H-LL ON THE INSIDE ESPECIALLY EVELYN ALWAYS MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE🙄🙄

• Betty

August 16, 2019 at 9:28 pm

So True Evelyn is messy coming back with that same thing, jumping Off Table All They Need To Do Is Step Over And Let Her Butt Hit The Floor Lol, She Makes The Show Not As Good As It Were, They Will BeOff The Air Soon, Im Tiref Of Watching Women Being 2 faced And Fighting Like They Are Crazy!! All Of That B Word Calling sicken Me

• Lucky73

August 16, 2019 at 7:38 am

Always receipts you never see.

• Rhonda Chappelle

August 16, 2019 at 5:02 pm

They sound so high school these grown a-s women. All this money they have living the good life or suppose to be but look and got more sh-t going on in there lives. So if this is what you call the good rich life, i rather stay working making my $19.30 and hour and be happy. And i know its a reality show but these shows are too, too messy. If y’all know how you look not a good one. Them folks yall are working for are making yall look like puppets on a string. Yall better dance for them dollars. So sad my people, wake up and recognize. Is it worth your dignity, probably not. Just my opinion no offense to anyone. Stay blessed and always keep GOD near at all times. If yall believe🙏🙏

2. Shayla

August 14, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Umm did Tami forget she actually caused all of this? I mean I understand why she dragged Jen but Tam definitely caused all of this. She got mad that Jen and Evelyn made up and decided to be messy and bring up something Jen said to her like 3 years ago.

• donna

August 14, 2019 at 4:40 pm

ABSOLUTELY!

• Dietreece Adams

August 14, 2019 at 11:25 pm

What are you crazy !? Jenny caused SLL OF YHAT ! Had she not opened her mouth about “her best friend EVIL 🦹‍♀️ “ , it never would have gotten out . Fake is fake no matter how you slice it . The whole crew co-signed for it, if Tammy had a problem ,… then whole crew is at fault. .

• Shayla

August 15, 2019 at 8:29 am

Y’all can be on that Tami does no wrong wave if y’all want to, but I actually pay attention to the show. And I don’t stan none of these people. Like I said, Tami caused all of this. If she knew Evelyn and Jennifer made up, what was the reason for exposing something Jenn said when they weren’t friends years ago? The point of it was to cause division. Tami is not innocent. She’s messy and plays the game of telephone and manipulation just like the others. So Jennifer is a mean girl now but Tami was crying to be accepted into that mean girl crew. And for a while, she was in it. Stealing purses and all. I will not join the Tami is perfect wave y’all are on right now. I have a mind of my own.

• Helene

August 14, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Tammy needs to get a life enough said stop going for bad u uglynot pretty at all

• Brandon

August 14, 2019 at 8:35 pm

stop it tami is cute

• Beejay

August 16, 2019 at 9:35 pm

Yes She Is, They All Is Messy Even Shautie

• Lashunn

August 15, 2019 at 12:44 am

Tammy is beautiful and Evelyn attitude makes her ugly, it’s funny Evelyn can put her mouth on other people but she gets mad when someone say something about her.

• Tone

August 14, 2019 at 5:35 pm

Bass mouth Tami wanna play innocent and the mouth of hers stirred this messy pot, my opinion, put Tami in remake of The wizard of oz,

• Trisha

August 14, 2019 at 6:27 pm

No Jennifer ungly a-s

• Paua Sauls

August 14, 2019 at 7:24 pm

So sad for the ladies to be that way.

• Tracy Lovelock

August 14, 2019 at 6:50 pm

These ladies should be ashamed of their conduct towards one another. Tami and Evalyn both have daughters in their 20’s . All this bashing between Tammy and Jennifer reminds me of how my friends acted when we were 12 and under. “Tammy is acting like she is having a temper tantrum because Jennifer decided to have a playdate with Evalyn.

• Lisa

August 14, 2019 at 7:05 pm

I agree the behavior of these adults is beyond me

• Lenard Smith

August 14, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Lmao

• Barbara

August 15, 2019 at 3:15 am

]yall need to grow up you to old to be acting like that what example is you showing to other young people
          Tami you keep and hold on to what people say to long.ok for the person who told her what Gennifer said is a snake
          Some body please keep a secret yall is to old for that and Tami forgive already Dag

• Trisha

August 14, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Jen the one that told it Tammi just said she knew something

• Lenard Smith

August 14, 2019 at 11:31 pm

They have messed up they need to stop bringing their kids into it just own up to their mistakes…. Tammy is perfect they can’t blame everything on jennifer ….. jennifer needs to apologize to Malaysia . .. Let Evelyn and jennifer be cool that’s 20 years of history….its sad Tammy Evelyn and shanna and Micheal Owandkandi ex suzzie were all close at what happen cece has selective memory…OG feels silly now knowing kristen had receipts to back up what jennifer said.. the world didnt know about bryon and thomas family secret

• Dutchess1023

August 14, 2019 at 7:05 pm

Right Shayla I’m so glad u brought that up, she was so bothered by Eve an Jen rekindling their relationship and the sad part is she chose to use Saunie as collateral, then act like she innocent smh

• Lisa

August 14, 2019 at 11:46 pm

Tammy is lame for bringing up MJ name, not having any consideration for this man and is family. Now she the one seem mighty messy to me. Hate the fact that Jen & Eve is back talking.

• Lucretia Coleman

August 14, 2019 at 10:01 pm

I am so sick of Jennifer she need to get her a-s off the show cuz I think she don’t have a story line to try to make up s*** on people she needds to leave Tammy and Jackie alone because they don’t bother nobody and I like jacket too I think they trying to mess with them

• Felekia

August 15, 2019 at 12:18 am

Thank you Shayla! You are 100% correct! Tami has selective memory. I love the drama-filled show though. All of the girls make me feel better about my life. I’m screaming at the TV, shaking my head so much that I forget how much my life sucks…

• Fatty

August 15, 2019 at 6:47 am

Omg I feel the same way done forgot all about my own problems listen and looking at they messy life🤣🤣🤣🤣they even said something about Of big toe..smh girl🤣🤣I’m cryn

• arinn

August 15, 2019 at 7:26 am

tami was not even there when jen&eve reconciled. jennifer caused the bs by telling lies she apologized for lying and i am still waiting on the receipts she claimed she had.

• Shayla

August 15, 2019 at 8:26 am

Tami was on the show when they reconciled. She was in her feelings about it and repeated something Jenn told her in private years ago because she wanted Jenn and Evelyn to fall out again. I know the wave now for a lot of y’all is to make Tami out to be some innocent person who can do no wrong, but that is not the reality.

3. My 2 Cents

August 14, 2019 at 3:59 pm

Bye Jenn.

4. EZz

August 14, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Jen wants to talk about Receipts, you clearly never have any receipts look at last season, bye.

5. Kimberly

August 14, 2019 at 4:32 pm

The fact that Tami is on a positive note and doesn’t bother them or speak there names tell me that these old women are miserable. When she gone next season, I wonder what there story line will be.

• Trisha

August 14, 2019 at 6:25 pm

True the haters going to hate

• Sonya Mitchell

August 14, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Tam don’t want to come back cause she playing in saiths and Sinner on Bounce Sunday at 9pm.She has moved on in my book 🤷😁

• Ron

August 20, 2019 at 4:13 am

And its a good show too i love tammi on saints and sinners

• Dutchess1023

August 14, 2019 at 7:12 pm

Where u been, she may not hang around them like that, but she stay in the loop and when she get the 411, she always got something to say, she like to act like she dont want to be involved in the drama but she stay in the mix

• Jenaraye

August 14, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Exactly

• Stephanie Minter

August 14, 2019 at 10:41 pm

All of them are drama queens… Tami full of drama too… When a b-tch shows you who they are, believe them…

6. Deborah Chappell

August 14, 2019 at 5:33 pm

There goes those absentee receipts again! Let’s see if they show up!

• Vee

August 14, 2019 at 9:38 pm

Lol

• Cassandra

August 16, 2019 at 3:53 pm

Jennifer need to stop talking about people and then lie about it she just got out of trouble with Evelyn here she is spreading rumors about Tami she really need to stop she cry about her mom and how hard it is to deal with it if it’s so hard she would not have all this time to be mess I know how hard it is to lose your mom and to see her take her last breath you don’t have time for being Mess she should be praying to God to help her make though this time of her life because it doesn’t get any easier.

7. Paua Sauls

August 14, 2019 at 6:31 pm

It’s so sad what grow woman would do for money. These women are too grown to be acting the way they act, my granddaughters have more since then them. Grow up ladies and stop trying to put each other down just to have a story line. How 😥

August 14, 2019 at 9:15 pm

Jen does not want these problems. She’ll have to skip the reunion again playing with Tami.

9. Tiffani Young

August 14, 2019 at 10:00 pm

If I were Tami, I wouldn’t be bothered especially If I am not going to be a cast member anymore.

10. Staci

August 14, 2019 at 10:46 pm

They are all so messy. I have never seen adults this messy in forever. No one on this show ever relays the message correctly, but that’s what happens when you’re being a messy boot and stirring the pot.

11. Lady B

August 14, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Jennifer needs to go somewhere & sit her messy a-s down. All she do is start s–t. When somebody get ready to get in her a–,she starts crying like b—h.

12. Ldy B

August 14, 2019 at 10:58 pm

Tami has bigger and better things to do, than to be bothered with BS.

13. BigC

August 14, 2019 at 11:21 pm

Let’s call it what it is, Evelyn called that man in Atlanta. Jackie said she didn’t want to repeat the BS, That nosey a-s Evelyn and Messy a-s Jennifer start sh-t and then sit back like they innocent. All these old a-s b-tches need to take several seats,They make black women look stupid,. BTW Shaunie laughing all the way to the bank you thirst buckets!

14. Yep

August 16, 2019 at 9:32 am

Congratulations Tammy on your marriage and success… You see these ladies for who they are and I’m so proud the fact you deciding to move forward and let these ladies stay in the drama.. looking forward to seeing your next moves…. Strong belief in not giving them another story line. Keeping that love life 💯😍 on silence… Very creative.. love you Tammy..

• Linda

August 18, 2019 at 9:56 pm

I love Tammi she calls them out. Jenn is a liar, and so is Eveyln. All they do is go around and sleep with guys and get there money. Now tell me how they are wives. Jenns breath do stink I see why men don’t want her a-s.

• Linda

August 18, 2019 at 9:58 pm

They the ones looking stupid!!!!!!