Jackie Christie's Source Anthony Takes Credit for 'Basketball Wives' Ratings + Says More About Jennifer Williams

Jackie Christie’s Source Anthony Takes Credit for ‘Basketball Wives’ Ratings + Says More About Jennifer Williams

Photo Credit: VH1

“Basketball Wives” has a lot of people talking. The current season is full of drama. But nothing has viewers talking more than Jackie Christie and Malaysia Pargo’s fallout. And it came to be thanks to an interesting source.

Jackie claimed a man named Anthony made some messy accusations. Apparently, Anthony heard Jennifer Williams had awful things to say about Malaysia. But Jennifer denied this. And Malaysia then went off on Jackie.

Things got violent. And Jackie said she was assaulted by one of Malaysia’s aunts. Interestingly enough, Anthony had more to say. And he plans on showing up to the reunion, too.

1. Lay Lay

August 25, 2019 at 1:47 pm

Someone is loving the attention.

• Jannie Marks

August 26, 2019 at 10:20 pm

Can’t stand Evelyn. Wonder why she didn’t tell the ladies that she actually called Anthony. Seems as if she wants them to think she called him at that moment 1 time. Also that lose lip lil Feby b-tch needs to be smacked in the mouth. I don’t get hiq they all laugh about the Jackie senior citizen jokes as if they’re spring chickens. She’s not too much older than the rest of them, but one thing that sets them apart is Jackie is the ONLY basketball wife on the dam show

• Rose

August 27, 2019 at 1:44 am

Sooo TRUE,!!! I agree with everything, I absolutely can’t stand Evelyn, and Feby, she soo dumb young and immature.. AND SHE’s a BIG LIER!!!

• Philip E Kramer

August 27, 2019 at 9:27 am

Not true. Shaunie oneil.. Did you ever hear of her

• kenya mclemore

August 27, 2019 at 11:48 am

Okay💋

• Miss respectful

August 30, 2019 at 6:46 am

Yes Jackie is..these d-mn disrespectful ppl need to be gone Feby has no respect her Evelyn ND Jennifer need gone they are not basketball Wives take that drama elsewhere

• Grayfoxes

August 26, 2019 at 11:33 pm

HOW IS JACKIE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT ANTHONY IS SPREADING. HE SAID HE KNEW JENNIFERS FRIEND SO JACKIE NOR JENNIFER STARTED ANYTHING..SINCE WHEN CAN’T YOU ASK SOMEONE IF THEY HEARD SOMETHING? THESE YOUNG WOMEN ARE SO DRAMATIC & IMMATURE THEY THINK THEY CAN RUN UP IN SOMEBODY’S FACE WITH NO REPROCUSSION..THEY’RE SITTING AROUND LISTENING TO EVELYN’S TIRED ATTEMPTS TO KEEP DRAMA GOING..I SAW THE WAY HER SLICK AZZZ MET WITH OCHOS DAUGHTER & DIDN’T LET HER GET ONE WORD IN..OOOHHH SHE’S SOOO SLICK, A REAL SNAKE B…SHE KNOWS SHE RAN INTO OCHO LIKE SHE TRIES TO DO EVERYBODY ELSE & WHEN SHE’S AFRAID TO DO IT HERSELF, SHE TRIES TO USE FEBY, MALAYSIA, KRISTEN, SHAUNIE TO RIDE FOR HER..I GUARENTEE IF SHE WAS OFF THE SHOW THE LADIES WOULD BE TRAVELING, SHOPPING & HAVING FUN

• Ms V

August 27, 2019 at 8:45 am

They all sad grown a-s woman stopped to TV level to disrespect each other I know you didn’t think this was going to be a perfect show like grammar School your all fake as h-ll

• BOSSLADY Kemper

August 27, 2019 at 1:13 pm

All this Nonsense is RIDICULOUS,these ladies down grade themselves for a check thats not even worth it,All of them are Immature and Too old for playing he say she say this is not elementary school….

2. Barbee

August 25, 2019 at 2:52 pm

I seriously doubt this man is getting an invite to the reunion.

3. Gina jones

August 25, 2019 at 4:43 pm

Jackie is Anthony!!! He is probably one of her many personalities everyone has obviously forgot about, and that’s definitely a Instagram she made up she will go to any legths when she gets caught in her lies lol good for tv though

• Ernestine Gordon

August 25, 2019 at 4:57 pm

I was wondering when somebody, anybody call Evilyn out on her bs. They doing to much to stay relevant.

• Dev

August 25, 2019 at 7:27 pm

Thank you Ernestine. I’m glad someone noticed Evelyn’s fake a-s lmao.

• Debbie Hamilton

August 26, 2019 at 10:05 am

I swear Evelyn is too fake,Jennifer is a big ass liar I don’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth,and how about Kristen talking about Jackie said Malaysia’s kids were dirty,she’s the only one that said that,yet they blamed it all on Jackie. Shady a-ses!

• Demetria Pope

August 25, 2019 at 9:49 pm

Im sick of these b-tches rockin Lou Vuitton making sterotypes of good hard working Black Women. And if I never hear the word ‘friend’ again…it’ll be too soon. They have been a cure for my gossiping addiction. I haven’t listened to a rumor about anyone I know in 3 whole yrs. Too tempting to repeat. If they’ll bring someone elses business into my home, they’ll carry mine out. Maybe I’ll start my book. 😝😆😝

• Numba1seed

August 25, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Thank you…… they act like they forgot Jackie crazy as h-ll!!!!!

• Jean Robinson

August 25, 2019 at 9:59 pm

So when El called Anthony with Jackie being present I guess she’s a ventriloquist

• Debbie Hamilton

August 26, 2019 at 10:07 am

I know that’s right!

• Sivee

August 27, 2019 at 7:45 am

These childish immature B-tches are ridiculous. The only one’s that I like are Tami,Jackie,OG, Malaysia & Cece. The rest can go especially crosseyed sh-t starter wh-re Evilyn

• Abby

August 25, 2019 at 11:17 pm

Umm How the h-ll can Jackie be “Anthony” when she was right there when evelyn was talking to him. She must have superpowers lmao

• Linda’s

August 26, 2019 at 9:03 am

Jackie always carrying a bone.

• kay

August 27, 2019 at 9:22 am

I think jackie paid somebody to say that sh-t just to keep the dream going. I’m so over these ladies.

4. Cjenk

August 25, 2019 at 4:52 pm

Something’s not right, you’re bragging about you boosted ratings, hmmm what’s really going on?

• Habakkkuk Stone

August 25, 2019 at 7:36 pm

Jackie is on some BS forone she’s to old to be going around in everybody’s business and then be looking crazy when it back fire’s on her a-s old lady go bond with your daughters

• Ronette Ashford

August 25, 2019 at 9:23 pm

And that part. All them is too old for that mess. Real women would have shut all them down with that dumb mess. I wouldn’t give two [email protected] what was said about me. The last I checked not one them would sign a check to take care of my children. What Malaysia should have done was laughed in their face.

• Lady D

August 25, 2019 at 11:15 pm

So maybe Kristin a-s had something to do with it she do know the family business.

• Helen

August 26, 2019 at 1:01 pm

Yes I agree, Jackie is messy and so far up Tammy a-s. It’s no wonder her relationship is f-cked with her kids

5. Ms. Leo

August 25, 2019 at 5:57 pm

I smell a rat and it smells like Jackie because who goes around getting randoms phone number and with her status come on it’s her gay friend he sounds just like the guy on the phone because she really didn’t want to give Evelyn that number and Jennifer haven’t even been around the group to know anything about Malaysia only the people close to her knew that information and she confided in Jackie i rest my case lol 😜😜

• LadyT

August 25, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Actually he isn’t random he is or was friends with Kristen

• Lady D

August 25, 2019 at 11:14 pm

• Ashley Long

August 26, 2019 at 6:06 am

Sh-t Kristen was hanging and bonding with Jennifer so think about it why else would Kristen lie and say Malaysia kids was dirty..

• Mary

August 28, 2019 at 5:20 pm

That part I agree

6. Shawn Alexander

August 25, 2019 at 6:33 pm

So this is a story line? I’m done

7. Paris1415

August 25, 2019 at 7:58 pm

Who gives a f-ck about who said what? Ain’t nothing productive on or about this show? D-mn already let’s move on from this petty sh-t. These females are too old for this bullsh-t making a fool out of themselves. And this unknown new messy boot n-gro Anthony take three seats in the far left corner and shut up.

• Debbie Smith

August 25, 2019 at 8:28 pm

Why wait till the reunion

8. Dayna Doughty

August 25, 2019 at 9:46 pm

He wasn’t even on the show!! Lol so I guess his voice just gonna show up again smh I went to his IG and lets just say he definitely ain’t running with the types in that circle..well above his pay grade dont think anyone from that crew would take the time to talk to himhe needs to chill

9. Renee

August 25, 2019 at 11:39 pm

He from Detroit, MI some people want clout, do anything for clout

10. Tell it like it is

August 26, 2019 at 12:23 am

This show is facing closure. Shaunie is now doing commercials, in that being said, Jackie
    move forward and do you. Look at Tammie, she is doing her. I cant wait to hear her music. We are dealing with a lot in this world,; to see sisters badgering one another is heart breaking. What does this display to our youth. It’s not copestitic at all.
    As far a Jackie she is still married to a man who LOVES HERS TREMENDOUSLY! Question, where are their husbands? Hm…I am glad to see Shaq and Shaunie get back together. Tammie is happily married. In that being said..whose lonely mow. For the the exception of OG and the other one who recently married they are Gucci. That other child , Byron son who married that girl. Watch a divorce is coming. Yes they are well seasoned, and matured ladies, I reframe from old, because hell we all are going to be OLD one day. They all look amazing, nevertheless the show should cease, and the women should find a new chapter for their lives.

11. Yoni

August 26, 2019 at 1:23 am

First off that sneaky look jack jack gave when telling Ev & feby was a dead give away🤔 oh n kers not forget how close Jackie & Malaysia were def further lets me know either Jack was jealous n prob tired of her husband Doug bragging on Malaysia for whatever reason cause we all know she cant handle Doug doing nata🙃OR she needed a Storyline 🤦‍♀️

• Maxine

August 26, 2019 at 10:47 am

She needed a story line. She’s been smirking the whole time.

12. Dorothy

August 26, 2019 at 1:38 am

Jackie is just doing her part by keeping the bull crap going. The way I see all of the women should get a raise because they all at some point keep crap going. Is that not what keeps the show on air? I’m just saying.

13. Maxine

August 26, 2019 at 10:57 am

Jackie has some serious mental issues. She is the only one that Malaysia confided in. And even if it was said I expect you as my friend to shut that down not take it to the circle. Malaysia is more hurt about what Jackie did not what was said. I guess Jackie got bored with not having a story line.

14. Lionel Jackson

August 26, 2019 at 3:14 pm

Can we stop talking about this guy… Jackie and Anthony are using each other. Her crazy is back after a year in therapy and he wants his 15 minutes. Already over this storyline. Where is Ashley at? The most this dude is saying that Jenn and Dominique are lying. No receipts at all… Everybody please quit giving him life!!!

15. Juanita

August 26, 2019 at 3:59 pm

Feby, pls stop talking sh-t behind ppl backs. You always backtrack. I am not really a fan of big mouth Jackie, she cant fight, but she might hurt you. You would need to have a weapon for her big ass. You and Jennifer are the only 2 she could beat up. OG back up. You are not that cute and being messy make you uuglier. Malaysia, Evelyn is messy as f-ck watch out for her. She acted as though she was happy to hear what Anthony said, while her old a-s was walking like a duck. Kristin is cool and real, watch them hoes. Dont let them get you caught up. Dont trust Cee Cee sneaky 2 faced a-s, that b-tch dont trust herself. Jennifer, sneaky. Dominique, watching her,hasn’t shown any shakiness yet. Shaunie, got her shady moments. Tami, trying to grow up. But Feby, you are like that little nagging ass chihuahua chill, everyone doesn’t have to like you.

16. kay

August 27, 2019 at 9:23 am

I think jackie paid somebody to say that sh-t just to keep the drama going. I’m so over these ladies.

17. anonymous

August 27, 2019 at 3:35 pm

is it me or CeCe useless and where OG man??????????????he don’t want her and why these woman got STRONG men features Tami/OG/Jennifer they all try too not realizing they OLD/OVERDONE/and Used up, they look old don’t let them cameras get close, I don’t care how much makeup they got you see the old, Tami SIT DOWN let your daughters find themselves in the industry yessssssssss you too old to go backwards find something else to do b/c those shoes everybody already wearing we been wearing clear boots better ones at that Jackie one word “RETIRE”you old too

18. snobunni

August 27, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Kristen and Malaysia cousinship FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thy get on my nerves acting like thy soooooooo into their kids if you had any respect for them WHY you on national tv embarrassing yourself a real mother (women) don’t need a bank roll to take care of her kids us real parents get jobs and teach our children morals , thy fake w/all that think about why they made Basketball wives Shaunie was mad so thy made Basketball wices instead of Battered or Bagged wives thy nor relevant anymore so this thy way of gttng back at they exes THINK ABOUT IT!

19. Nova

August 30, 2019 at 4:50 am

Shaunie is an ex basketball wife. Jackie is the only one happily married

20. Tallehasse

August 30, 2019 at 12:00 pm

I think that Malaysia was more hurt about Jackie telling everyone else, before bringing it to her, which would have been the grown thing to do… Jennifer hasn’t been a trust worthy person either throwing shade about Shanie’s husband, and her own best friends business… Domonique is irrelevant, as is Feby, thease two are mere pawns in Evelyn and Jennifer creepy a-s relationship. They should know when they’re being used, but i guess not, cause they to busy trying to become relevant. Jackie has been know to be bat sh-t. So she can make mistake, just as all of them did at some point and will again. And i think Kristen is bullsh-t, she been trying to hard to stay in the forefront. She betrayed her best friend right off the rip. She definitely is not to be trusted .

21. BusyBee

August 30, 2019 at 1:08 pm

happily married women don’t have to go around town acting a da…..mn fool, she not happy at all tht swhy she does the stuff she does she laughing out actually thy need to rename this show thy NOT basketball wives we have “a thot”,”a has been”,”a few used to be’s” , and a couple of “I wish I was” this thy way of gttng a platform b/c those men left them broking now we gttng their low self esteem and ignorance I wouldn’t NEVER let a man know he left me broken to where I’m on national tv show my a…..ss like they dothen wen something hits the blogs or tabloids thy scream about thy kids LOOK yall kids yall damaged broken goods I’m a very successful black women and its hard to see these women do this to their families again yall bitter U don’t get even you get BETTER that’s how you show them U not broken Shaunie opening a weed business isn’t cute something very popular to me said” she know where the money at” , my response was all money not good money to go get, its like fishing some fish U pull oit U throw back, U need to throw this back we complain about our young black men but yet U thought it was beneficial to leave ur boys a weed business,NOT smart!!!!!!!!!!