'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Monique Samuels Fell out with Candiace Dillard, Again

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Monique Samuels Fell out with Candiace Dillard, Again

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Potomac” star Candiace Dillard had an eventful season 4. Not only did she have a major fallout with Ashley Darby, but she had a lot of tension with Monique Samuels, too. Her issues with Monique were harder to accept since they were so close. However, they appeared to make up by the end of the reunion.

Interestingly enough, it looks like their truce did not last. Monique took to Twitter to give fans an update. And she said that they are back on the outs.

September 30, 2019 at 9:12 am

Of course they aren’t cool anymore. Candiace will pretend to make up with someone in real life and then turn around and drag them again on Twitter.

• Lovechild

September 30, 2019 at 5:58 pm

Not Candance, that’s Monique. Candace is NOT FAKE!!!

• Just Saying

September 30, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Oh Candiace is very fake. So fake she faked her momma problems for a storyline (her mother confirmed this on IG). So fake she embellishes her accomplishments on a regular basis. So fake she pretended to make up with Ashley just to drag her on Twitter again because you know, storyline. So fake she pretended she was cool with Monique again just to throw shade at her on Twitter after they made up. Let’s also not forget how fake she was to take Monique’s words out of context (Amistad) just so she could score points with Gizelle, the main person who doesn’t even like Monique. Ain’t nothing authentic about Candice besides her thirst. If Karen wasn’t the only friend she had left she’d turn on her too.

• Mo

October 1, 2019 at 1:30 pm

You speak the absolute truth!!!

• BONITA OTEY

October 1, 2019 at 4:49 pm

AMEN, Just Saying! Nothing but the truth…EVERY
          WORD!!!

• Dena Davis

October 1, 2019 at 4:25 pm

Candance is fake as they come ! And jealous she got a lot of growing up to do point blank period !

• bonita otey

October 1, 2019 at 4:51 pm

Amen!

• Sandy Vega

October 1, 2019 at 10:45 pm

Seriously ? Candace is as fake as they come. She is a spoiled entitled little brat !!!

September 30, 2019 at 9:33 am

Candiace is too self absorbed and immature at times.

September 30, 2019 at 9:54 am

If Candiace wasn’t so butthurt about Monique being cool with Ashley they could be the best of friends. Not to mention Candice’s beef with Ashley is dumb. Ashley and Candiace could be really cool if they would let the past go. Shoot Candiace, Ashley and Monique should all get along better since they are closer in age. But Ashley and Candiace are too busy trying to be accepted by Gizelle and Robyn so they keep throwing Monique under the bus.

• Gigi

September 30, 2019 at 3:20 pm

Yeah! I think Candance is jealous of Ashley. She runs her mouth too much and she don’t listen. Her dumb Azz husband is just like a woman.

September 30, 2019 at 10:04 am

Not surprise @ all Monique why waste ur time with that girl Candiace. Candiace isn’t anyone friend…Just hope that Candiace & Karen & they spouse dont return next season.

• Linda Moles

September 30, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Please lose these 4.

• Ann Cox

October 2, 2019 at 1:04 am

I hope candace don’t return either she came on the show starting up with Ashley which I don’t understand why is she so concerned about Ashley and Michael business she wouldn’t let up she just determined she was going to destroy Ashley take her off the show period.

5. Tea

September 30, 2019 at 10:07 am

The shocker would have been UB saying they are still friends. When I saw them cry and hug each other, I said to myself oh I know they fell out again after the reunion. Candiace won’t really be okay with Monique until she hates Ashley.

• bonita otey

October 1, 2019 at 4:58 pm

I agree…sadly!

6. Barbee

September 30, 2019 at 11:47 am

Dang that was fast lol.

7. Jessica

September 30, 2019 at 11:57 am

If I had to guess, Candiace caused them to fall out again.

8. Mary

September 30, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Monique watch Candiace she really not your friend if it is not about her forget it and watch that Karen she is a snake. Keep Candiace block.

• bonita otey

October 1, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Amen on both counts, Mary!

9. Dawn

September 30, 2019 at 12:37 pm

Candiace seems to be trying really hard to find a story line and be relevant. She is obnoxious for no reason, likes to play victim and seems to enjoy strife. Observe he expressions when people are arguing and you will see. I feel like Monique has really matured and has come a long way in terms of being the voice of reason. Karen Huger…Jesus help me. I can’t with this woman. She tries too hard and at her age you would think that she would have some sound advice to pass on to the younger ones but she is another one trying to be relevant. I wish she and Candiace would just go away. I get so irritated when they open their mouths 🙄

• Gigi

September 30, 2019 at 3:22 pm

Right! I agree

• bonita

October 1, 2019 at 5:25 pm

Me too Dawn! Candiace derives great glee when others are arguing. Especially if that person is talking against Ashley. She’s very immature and juvenile.

• Janie

October 2, 2019 at 12:32 am

Agree 100%. Get rid of Candiace and Karen!!!

10. Reese

September 30, 2019 at 2:46 pm

The whole thing stinks made up tricknowledge Andy Cohen is a shady itch

11. I Said It

September 30, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Candance presents just make U yawn, she a waste of tv time and enery, she had everybody on her band wagon to team up on Ashley but Monique and it ticked her off just like her mom controls her moves she likes to control thers and its funny b/c thy clueless and didn’t see it, there was NO reason this whole season should have been about Michael, really and Andy could have thrown Karen husband under the bus instead he laughed it off at the reunion b/c he didn’t know whats ray was talking about so it was all a setup which is crazy thy made such a big deal over nothing which means thy NEED some business and storylines.

12. bonita

October 1, 2019 at 5:47 pm

WELL STATED!!! It’s really irritating that they used Michael as a story line the entire season. And then to pretend they were only concerned about Ashley. And then to have shady Kearn demand that he apologize to his wife!!! The nerve of these so called “friends”.

13. Lorie

October 1, 2019 at 6:39 pm

I have never like Candace from the start, she brings nothing to the show. I wish they would fire her or end the contract. There is nothing interesting to watch about her or her husband. I have never seen someone so immature and act the way she does. My 11 year old grandchild acts more mature than she does. I think it was so awful and disrespectful how she spoke to and treated her Mother, she should be ashamed of herself. It’s okay when she’s paying her bills, buying houses and practically supporting her life because let’s face it she has nothing going for her. Candace get a real job and quit living off your Mother and until you do treat your Mother with respect, she brought you in this world and if you don’t like what going on quit living off of her. You and your useless weak husband

14. Mary Rule

October 1, 2019 at 8:54 pm

I agree with everything these ladies said. Don’t like Candiace, fake from the start, little drama queen. Which is why she and Karen get along. The Grande Dame is a grand pain, and she’s bringing her little mini-me along. Two grand fakes are two too many

15. Megan Sanders

October 2, 2019 at 12:05 am

Dillard is a sociopath. She won’t remain friends with anyone– unless they can get her something.

16. Cynthia miller

October 7, 2019 at 9:58 pm

I don’t know if Candice is fake or not. But I do know that Candice and her mama are two ratchet, ghetto, low class women. Now don’t come for me with your butter knife because I’m talking about yo mama. Trash straight trash.