RHOP Recap: Ashley & Karen Clash + Katie is Found

RHOP Recap: Ashley & Karen Clash + Katie is Found

RHOP Season 4 Episode 17

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the latest episode of “Real Housewives of Potomac,” there’s more drama at the Cayman Islands. Katie is found. Turns out she went to the airport to catch a flight back home. Karen believes this is on Ashley.

Things go left between Karen and Ashley when Michael is discussed. Karen doesn’t think Michael is innocent. This angers Ashley and a shouting match ensues. After her clash with Karen, Ashley believes she may be pregnant.

Here’s a recap of “Unanswered Questions.”

1. Jessica

September 2, 2019 at 6:59 am

Karen is really getting on my nerves this season.

• Queen

September 2, 2019 at 7:17 am

I agree. She’s really passive aggressive and I can’t stand it.

• Anonymous

September 2, 2019 at 5:56 pm

I agree with u💯

September 2, 2019 at 7:06 am

The last couple of episodes have been weird. They are talking about oh poor Katie, she’s going through so much right now…umm okay, so is Ashley. Yet, she continues to do her job, film and clap back when needed. Katie ran away. I don’t respect it. Especially when she came for Ashley first so how is she the victim in the mess she actually created?

3. Lisa

September 2, 2019 at 9:33 am

Karen isn’t being real this season. She says her issue isn’t with Ashley, then why does she keep asking Ashley to explain and defend Michael’s actions? If it’s not about Ashley and her issue is only with Michael, then Michael is who she needs to take up her complaints with. What Karen is doing is using this situation to get even with Ashley but pretending it’s not what she’s doing. Everyone else owns their pettiness except Karen. That’s the thing I don’t like with Karen. She’s the least direct person on this show. She will use sensitive topics to get back at people and I have a huge problem with that. Just say you don’t like Ashley and you’re happy she’s in the hot seat because that’s all it is. She has to be fake about it and pretend she’s above it but she’s not.

• deb dyson

September 2, 2019 at 11:36 am

I couldn’t have said it better myself. Ditto. Karen should go to the source, Michael and ask him, what does she expect Ashley to do or say. Didn’t Karen defend Ray when he had his IRS drama & they moved in the middle of the night. I too, think she’s enjoying Ashley’s heat, I think she’s happy when it’s anyone but her.

4. blackrose

September 2, 2019 at 7:50 pm

Ashley has always been messy. Dont care what they say to her

September 2, 2019 at 8:17 pm

They always talk about how messy Ashley is then turn around and act just like her (Robyn, Gizelle, Karen, Candiace, Katie, etc). Make it make sense.