'Basketball Wives' Star Royce Reed Reacts to Evelyn's Lawsuit Against OG + Jennifer Williams Writes Cryptic Tweet

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Royce Reed Reacts to Evelyn’s Lawsuit Against OG + Jennifer Williams Writes Cryptic Tweet

Photo Credit: VH1

“Basketball Wives” fans can agree the current season has been an explosive one. Right now, the hot topic is the feud between Evelyn Lozada and OG. Not only did they have a controversial showdown on the show, but they will also have another showdown in court. Yesterday, it was revealed Evelyn filed a defamation lawsuit against OG.

Fans of the show aren’t the only ones reacting to the lawsuit on social media. Former “Basketball Wives” cast member Royce Reed had something to say too. And Jennifer Williams may have done the same in a cryptic tweet from hours ago.

1. No Ma'am

October 8, 2019 at 10:17 am

I like Royce. She can do no wrong imo. Always real. But Jennifer needs to sit this one out. She’s a dark skinned black woman and was super tight with Evelyn for years and would still be tight with Evelyn now if Evelyn wanted it that way. So if Evelyn is a racist and colorist, what the f-ck does that say about Jennifer? Jennifer has been just as nasty and vicious to other women on the show as Evelyn. People want to forget that now but I ain’t forgot a d-mn thing. She helped Evelyn assassinate Cece’s character last season with that happy ending sh-t.

• Anonymous

October 8, 2019 at 10:39 am

Love how some of you call out the BS on here because they don’t have the courage on IG and Twitter. Too much groupthink there.

• Mose Tyler

October 8, 2019 at 11:36 am

Evelyn and shauna, kristen that group are mean girls kristen blames cece for her issue with byron she should look in the mirror if OG goes so do I

• Valerie Martin

October 8, 2019 at 8:37 pm

ME TOO!!!

• Ayanna Powell

October 9, 2019 at 3:11 am

I dont have IG or Twitter so I can only call out the bs on platforms I have access to. And wherever you call out this nonsense is good because eventually there will be no denying that the viewers are not going to accept this double standard that Shaunie is peddling
          I say cancel the show…it is beneath us as black women

• Angela

October 9, 2019 at 12:33 pm

I definitely agree. That mean girl shenanigans should never happen with grown a-s women. Evelyn is the worst and now she wants to sue for defamation of her character…girl bye👎

• Gloria Turner

October 9, 2019 at 2:21 pm

You are so right Shaunie has double check standards and a phony

• Angie

October 9, 2019 at 9:53 pm

I agree. There is no sisterhood!! Only nonsense! We need to focus our energy on positive liked minded people! Stop watching these shows that don’t promote good vibrations! I like OG, she stands up for people who are bullied!

• Puddintame

October 12, 2019 at 5:50 pm

I agree, I would really like to see this negative portrait black women to be taken of air. Acting like hateful, ignorant mean girls and ganging up on one our two is pure buffoonery. I have zero respect for that ignorant tramp called Shaunie O’neal.

• Shannon

October 9, 2019 at 5:20 am

Agree! If OG goes “Basketball Wives” will be removed from my watch list and DVR. Evelyn suing OG. Evelyn get your life, I can think of a few people that should’ve sued Evelyn but didn’t. This is so pretty and tiredsome.

• Jean

October 9, 2019 at 11:40 am

EXACTLY!! Nobody looking for her leftover broke a-s…Suing OG, youre a joke girl..Take that L and move on! She may have mentioned Ochochinco but you call him and brought the tweets to the show!

• Rachel Williams

October 9, 2019 at 6:42 pm

If you are si against these shows, stop watching. It’s entertainment. ENTERTAINMENT.

• Diane

October 9, 2019 at 8:35 am

I agree if OG goes so do I. They are mad bc she will stand up to those bullies. Evelyn has always been aggressive and thinks she is better than everyone. Shaunie is getting rich off of all that negativity. Makes me sick. Why don’t they focuse on positive things.

• Sweet Sister

October 9, 2019 at 10:03 am

Shaunie has had plenty of opportunities to change the platform but continues to stay focused on MESS. I have seen it before! Evilyn can chase, curse, taunt,threaten, slap her vagina on camera and she’s the victim. She is trying to do damage control to save her own Aspirin but it is ALL on video. Everything she is accusing OG of she has done X-10. She always focuses on your men, material things and vanity. When do you ever talk about lifting other women up and supporting them. When will BBW get it and realize that “Queens straighten other Queens crowns” Where is the Sister Girl Vibe…oh, I forgot Evelyn isn’t a Sister Girl 🎯🎯

• Cheryl

October 9, 2019 at 2:12 pm

Shaunie is so two faced and Phony. Evelyn, Kristan and Malaysia just trying to keep a paycheck. That chick Feebe with her annoying voice I hope they don’t bring her

• Shaun

October 11, 2019 at 10:06 am

I concur! This show is not Basketball wives its a sh– show.
            Real basket wives would not dare step foot on this show. Because they are busy being “WIVES” These are “former” girlfriends, (not even girlfriends) that had babies looking for a come up.
            Kristie you can kiss your father-in-law…you started that mess.
            Crazy Feeby, like OG man said go take a hike, with your lousy music.
            Shaunie what type of example are you setting for your 2 daughters, would you be ok with girls like Evelyn taunting them? You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
            Malayssa, is so tired, with those tight a– clothes and the cake of makeup. You’re washed up, go find a 9 to 5.
            Technically speaking Jackie & CeCe should be the only two on the show.

• Mae

October 16, 2019 at 9:42 pm

I hope they don’t bring Feby back because she is childless and immature
            All these women has children and they promote violence, getting drunk and smoking pot on national TV. Come on ladies your children will see this someday.

• Conswella

October 9, 2019 at 10:13 pm

Agreed

• Estrilita

October 9, 2019 at 11:12 pm

Cant understand how Evenlyn the prune could get away with the running across tables throwing bottles.Her attitude sucks to the pits of hell.Cant keep a man. Not even 10yrs. Im on OG side she had to defend herself.Why? Is it that Evenlyn cant be separated from the things she has done. Doesnt add up to me

• Miss C

October 10, 2019 at 6:32 pm

I agree Evelyn knows she can’t beat OG so she making OG look like the bad one Shaunie should b ashame of herself

• Elaine

October 16, 2019 at 11:30 pm

Me too, tired of them
          Evelin, shaunie and Kristen means as h-ll

• No Ma'am

October 8, 2019 at 2:14 pm

That’s all social media is, groupthink. The point is just be a follower. I can’t stand it.

• LaDonna

October 9, 2019 at 2:38 pm

Bottom line, Evilyn (Evelyn) has met her match outside of Tammi, and it is none other than OG. Evilyn (Evelyn) is the worst of the worst. She is extremely rude, obnoxious,very disrespectful and cleary doesn’t carry herself like a lady…Evilyn (Evelyn) is a very scorned, broken and angry individual who needs phychological therapy in order to learn how to self love, and with this help, she will be able to deal with society and stop pointing the finger at everyone, and began to look at the man in the mirror. On the other hand, I have much Respect for OG
        and Cece, they’re just defending themselves against vicious wolves.

• Samuel Merriweather

October 11, 2019 at 5:35 pm

Look who talking

• Yep

October 8, 2019 at 10:53 am

Facts! Birds of a feather flock together.

• No Ma'am

October 8, 2019 at 2:12 pm

Exactly.

• Andrea Bell

October 8, 2019 at 6:42 pm

After being a fan of the show and was really proud of the fact that we had women on a platform that can show other women how to be successful in life, I’m very disappointed in how this show has made a turn for the worst in my opinion…. degrading each other and there family as black women is sick as h-ll!!! Miss o’neal really needs to go back to the basics with this show and get all the hood RATS off it(aka Evenlyn ) …I’m so proud of the fact that Tami choose to go her own way and chose to leave the bull S..t behind… And I think OG is by far the realest chick on the SHOW….I could keep going but I’m not…much respect….

• Erica

October 8, 2019 at 11:54 pm

I agree. I like OG. She needs to sue the cast for defamation of character

• Trisha

October 9, 2019 at 8:23 am

Well I’ve been a fan of the show since day 1 I Love Shaunie n she’s doing a great job as a producer ; friend etc Shaunie is as real as they come. I say kick OG n CeCe off they can’t own up to anything. CeCe thinks her sh-t don’t stink. How do you not care if Byrons kids don’t like her that’s a problem. Glad Tami left she never liked Evenlyn since finding out on her Ex husband that’s a reason he’s an EX. I will continue to be a fan of BASKETBALL WIVES

• alice evans

October 9, 2019 at 8:58 pm

Amen sis shaunie and all the minions are all hypocrites forgetting evillyn is the most aggressive person onthe show shaunie must be blind

• Loretta Davis

October 10, 2019 at 1:54 pm

Eventually they shaunie will stop playing games scary a-s

• Mae mae

October 16, 2019 at 9:56 pm

Evelyn so concerned about OG Dm her ex. She did not sleep with him but Evelyn slept with Tammie’s ex husband .so why do Shaunie think that she did not sleep with her ex.All the girls coming down on OG for talking to Evelyn’s ex but what
            Are they saying about her sleeping with one of the basketball wives ex husband

• No Ma'am

October 8, 2019 at 2:15 pm

100!

• Leanne

October 8, 2019 at 11:44 am

Some of u get excited by stupid sh-t, there are so many white women who sleep with black men, have babaies with them but are still racist. The fact that someone tolerates a certain race when it suites them does not mean they are not racist.

• No Ma'am

October 8, 2019 at 11:52 am

Looks like you’re the one excited about stupid sh-t. Nothing you said applies to my comment. Absolutely nothing. Reflect, research and try again later.

• Yolanda

October 9, 2019 at 8:08 am

So true honey i am with you dat part but i can’t wait to see the reunion tonight dat part 👌👌👌👌

• Tonya

October 8, 2019 at 2:29 pm

💯 right about that

• Qiana

October 8, 2019 at 10:36 pm

Amen

• Mamusu Koroma

October 9, 2019 at 5:53 am

True

• Sugahmama

October 9, 2019 at 6:12 pm

Exactly. My daughter is a nurse and she takes care of a little girl that’s bed ridden. She and her brother both have black dads but since she relocated to FL from NY she’s experienced white privilege and now she hates her own kids. She’s the worst mom ever. I just think these women are entirely too old to carry on the way they do. Sad and pitiful. I expect this from middle schoolers but grown women??. Here Oprah is out here giving away millions so our people can continue to be great and they’re out here doing exactly what they expect us to. Act like hoodrats.

• Tisha

October 8, 2019 at 11:55 am

That happy ending stuff was racist to me and plays into the Asian stereotype. Jen was the one who said speficially that Cece did happy endings. She didn’t mind being racist with Evelyn back then.

• No Ma'am

October 8, 2019 at 2:16 pm

But they don’t hear you though.

• M u z z o

October 9, 2019 at 9:55 am

First let’s get it right OG never call her a racist she said you’re not black and she said I’m Latino so Evelyn is lying as always there was no word racist mentioned and Evelyn need to get her crew together cuz Evelyn is looking very bad out there keep it real

• Renee Benntt

October 9, 2019 at 1:11 pm

Well if you really watch the show OG up CeCe butt because she wants Byron to connect her boyfriend to some people in the NBA. Yall act like yall dont know whats going on. Cece open your eyes Boo. F.O.E.

• My thought on this issue is that Shaunie is the producer of the show need to stop kisses evelyn ass first and treat each child on her show the same becausr the only basketball wife is jackie ,So the show should be called ex-wives of basketball players and should be given timeouts But as producer of the show sit down with each member and see whats they are going through…As role models to young ladies your show is a poor example for young ladies and very disrespectful to womens of all ages who watches the show my opinion …Evelynneef to be taken of the show..I love OG she is real and not a bully like Evelyn ….

• Kay Cee

October 9, 2019 at 8:47 pm

It’s amazing how Evelyn has bullied everyone she could and when she meets her match she can’t handle it #smh. Shaunie is a hypocrite and messy. She stands behind and cosign everything that Evelyn does. How can you get so upset about Jennifer talking about Shaq, when everybody knows he cheated on you

• Paulette Peters

October 11, 2019 at 6:37 pm

Shaunie and the rest of ladies thats against Og is threaten by her forwardness and her willingness to tell it like it she is not a yes lady or a a-s kisser and they can’t handle it.yes, Shaunie shows favoritism. Evelyn is the a-s kisser to Shaunie. Not OG that’s why Shaunie doesn’t like her.

2. Shania

October 8, 2019 at 10:26 am

I literally just watched a video from season one of Royce crying and thanking Evelyn and Shaunie for accepting her. These women are just upset that they eventually fell out with the popular girls on the show. When Evelyn and Shaunie liked them, it was all good. They fell out and now they want to jump on the racist and colorism bandwagon. It’s weak and Royce needs to get over the fact that she was fired.

• Tenesha

October 8, 2019 at 11:21 am

Evelyn and Shawnee the 2 fakest b-tches on the show they should suck each other a-s like they want to do leave every friend and be with each other causing all that confusion in ppl lives. Shawnee need to start gaining her friends back and throw Evelyn in the trash she tried that freaky sh-t with that ex even tho Tammy leaked that sh-t asking Jennifer but she blamed Jennifer kissing Tammy a-s. Tammy ran. Y’all hoes got Lil poor Jennifer good..she need to stand p for herself..Shawnee u know u wrong for Jennifer Brandi and drayah b-tch u played them but I still see them in a whole brighter light than Shawnee Evelyn and Tammy sh-t starting backing up a-ses..Evelyn ain’t nothing but a backstabbing the best friend u ever had was Jennifer and u stabbed her again Shawnee yo alien looking a-s should quit kissing Evelyn a-s and b your weak a-s self it would look better on U. OG alright with me y’all don’t like a b-tch that can hold her ground..Malaysia I use to love u babe u let them b-tches change u.I can’t believe u did drayah for this show and Brandi u terrible and so fake now..y’all kill me letting Jackie be Jesus u know it’s the devil working..and Kristen should go crawl under a rock she so decieptful. She scandalous the way she reversed all that sh-t on cc who was family to her..I’m glad when Malaysia talked to Byron he looked at her like that ain’t sh-t b-tches to worried about the wrong sh-t

• Itdontmatter

October 8, 2019 at 2:03 pm

Thank you for saying all that needed to be said. 👏👏👏👏👏

• Keep It Real

October 8, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Good point!!!!! You have some black people that are racist!!!!

• No Ma'am

October 8, 2019 at 2:19 pm

I was with you until you made Jenn’s messy a-s out to be some helpless victim. Jen is literally one of the most messiest people on the show. Ev’s right hand mean girl. Yall stay giving her passes though. And Malaysia is a grown woman. No one made her change. She does what she wants. Everyone is grown. Hold her accountable.

• Nancy R Rivers

October 10, 2019 at 12:24 pm

When malasia talked to barron n learned the truth she cld hsve shur kristin dowen but she didnt she just let her play the victim n shaunie aint sh-t as a women or producer hot the f-ck you cosign all the disrespect of women smfh she so fake ….n evelyn wanna sue b-tch what about u n the way u carry on somebody shld have sued ur a-s why u mad sis cuz you met your match n dont get me started on kristin n fybe

• Anonymous

October 8, 2019 at 11:24 am

👏👏👏👏👏thank you!

• KeepingITReal

October 8, 2019 at 6:32 pm

LOL!!!!!

• Peace

October 9, 2019 at 9:41 am

Let’s all just stop watching and then see what happen next. Enough is enough with black women tearing each other down for a few dollars

• 2 Pretty

October 8, 2019 at 11:37 am

I hate to admit it but you’re right. Basketball Wives is just another rendition of high school. Everyone really wants to be in the “circle” and be liked by Shaunie and Evelyn. And when it doesn’t happen, they accuse them of being bullies despite the fact that everyone on the show is messy and has been messy. It was so disappointing to see Tami cry the other season because she said Evelyn and Shaunie would never accept her. I can’t believe grown women still behave this way. Everyone is not going to like you. That doesn’t warrant all of this.

• LETISHIA samuels

October 8, 2019 at 2:21 pm

Who would look to them for exceptence shaunie I give it to her she doing her thing but Evelyn is only known for sleeping with every player in the game but not being good enough to get that last name several women have left the show and doing better than the so called popular girls that sh-t sound so elementary

• Shania

October 8, 2019 at 2:31 pm

Who would look to them for acceptance? Tami and Royce did and said so out of their own mouths. It is elementary that so much emphasis is being placed on who Evelyn and Shaunie don’t like and what they think about people. Why do people care so much? They aren’t obligated to like anyone.

• Yasss

October 8, 2019 at 2:37 pm

Facts!

• Lady d

October 8, 2019 at 11:14 pm

F-ck Evelyn and Shaunie with the scary a-ses they just mad at OG calls OG call Evelyn a-s out made her look Stupid by Chad wanted her so that’s why everyone’s so f-cking mad f-ck that b-tch I wish I was on that show. Oh I can’t stand Evelyn b-tch a-s and Kristen need to sit her thirsty a-s down somewhere she can’t get mad at that man cuz that man I want to spend no time with her d-mn baby bring her baby back to Houston with her dad at she just thirst trap them on that mother f-cker and Evelyn broke she need some money she needs to tell the truth that she f-cks Shaunie ex-husband that’s why she’s so close to Shawnee trust me Jennifer know the truth that’s why they trying to hurry up and get rid of Jennifer off of that show but OG going to get right on a a-s they need somebody to get on Evelyn a-s I bet she throw no bottle at OG I ran behind OG

• Mrs. Douglas

October 9, 2019 at 9:58 am

Facts

• Jakar L Sims

October 9, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Preach

3. April

October 8, 2019 at 10:33 am

OG manly looking azz should not have pushed Evelyn into the bushes, telling people she can kill them with her bare hands or someone is going to catch a L. She picks on the people who she think she can bully. OG is using Cece to get to Bryon to get her man on a NBA team.

• Anonymous

October 8, 2019 at 12:54 pm

👌👌

• Bobbie Livingston

October 8, 2019 at 12:59 pm

Say it again

• LETISHIA samuels

October 8, 2019 at 2:24 pm

And so do Evelyn and they all pick one person to jump on that’s bullying this my last season watching cuz to me the show just promote bullying and that’s not cool

• Sheria

October 8, 2019 at 3:22 pm

April I definitely agree with you about OG trying to be close to CeCe to help her man Kwanme out…..lol manly looking azz toe-G….Evelyn doing it the right way lawsuit I definitely would have done a lawsuit if OG threatened to kill me with her bare hands long time ago cuz that’s not the first time she said that.. I would definitely fear for my life if I was around a male or female that constantly say they will kill someone with their bare hands

• Ora whorton

October 9, 2019 at 1:16 am

Evelyn,law suit isn’t going anywhere,when those peoples saw her slapping on her old sloppy p-ssy,they decided to pull her from there endorsement right then and there ,Eviluyn ,bought this on her own evil 👿 self!!!!

• Queen Rae

October 9, 2019 at 7:31 pm

Yazzz popping that wore out punta looking like a whole fool.

• Laura Treadwell

October 10, 2019 at 5:17 pm

See how you calling oG A man that’s what she are talking about they are bullying her and your a-s support it just like shaunie,Evelyn,feby,Kristin,and Malaysia fake a-s all of them

• NurseT

October 11, 2019 at 3:34 pm

I hate bullies, but OG was taking up for someone that was being bullied by SEVERAL cast members. CeCe aint’t really about that life, so OG stepping up to defend her friend was Noble, to me and she was doing this even before Byron mentioned helping Kwame. Also Evelyn got pushed because once again she was charging at CECE unbeknownst to CeCe, so OG kept her from putting hands on CeCe. Ya’ll all crazy if you believe Evelyn is a victim.

• Mrs. Douglas

October 9, 2019 at 10:00 am

I couldn’t have said it any better!!!

• Emma

October 9, 2019 at 9:03 pm

ARE SOME OF YOU PEOPLE WATCHING THE SAME. BASKETBALL. L.A. SHOW. SHAUNIE WITH HER MESSY SELF BEFORE EVELYN LOZADO BULLIE SELF CAME BACK TO THE SHOW. SHE HAD TAMMIE TO TRY TO BE HER BACK BONE WE ALL SO GLAD TAMMIE. LEFT YOU ALL SHOW BECAUSE TAMMIE IS IN SUCH A BETTER PLACE AND AM SO HAPPY AND SHE CAN SING AND PERFORM SO GOOD. AND FOR EVELYN YOU IS SOMEBODY MOTHER AND YOU ON THE SHOW STILL BULLING. PEOPLE. BUT. OH. YEA YOU MEET YOUR MATCH AND STOP LYING ON O.G. AND YOU TO SHAUNIE YOU OLD MESSY. MISERABLE. SNEAKY A-S WOMAN. BUT. YEA YOU ALL YOU. EVELYN. MALACEIA. KRISTEN. AND. OH LORD. FEBY.GIRL BY WE THE VIEWS ARE NOT GONNA STAND BY AND. LET YOU. 5. LIE ON O.G. O.G. STOOD UP FOR CECE. SOMETHING. MALAYSEIA DIDNT TRY TO DO. GONNA MAKE THAT LAME A-S REMARKS IF O.G. HIT MY COUSIN WHAT SHE WAS GONNA. DO. YOU. WASN’T. GONNA DO SH-T O.G. WOULD BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ALL YOU 5. MS. BIG BAD. EVELYN YOU MEET YOUR MATCH AND MALYSIA GO SIT YOUR A-S DOWN SOME WHERE HOW SHAUNIE AND HER CLICK TALK ABOUT YOUR A-S. I. LOVE. BRANDY. BRANDY. STOOD UP TO. THEM YOU MS. BAD AS YOU A TRAIN KILLER. GIRL BY AND JACKIE DIDN’T START THAT RUMORS MAYLASIA YOU NO WHO SAID IT.AND JENNIFER WHY YOU STILL UP EVELYN A-S YOU GETTING. YOUR MEDICINE TO AND AM NOT SORRY FOR YOU AT ALL NOW EVELYN WANTS TO POUNCE ON YOUR A-S. NOW TELL ME WHY MAYLASIA WASN’T. ARRESTED. FOR. THROWING. THAT TABLE AT JENNIFER WILLIAMS. AND SHAUNIE YOU A D-MN SH-T STARTER YOU LIGHT THE FIRE THEN YOU SIT BACK AND TAKE SIDE YOU MESSY HEIFER AND SHAUNIE. WHEN EVELYN CAME. BACK YOU START CHANGING TOWARDS TAMMIE. SHAUNIE. BRANDY WOULD BEAT THE H-LL OUT YOU AND JACKIE YOU SO SCREWED UP AND TWO FACES IF IT WASN’T. FOR O.G. STANDING UP FOR CE CE SHAUNIE KNEW. EVELYN WAS GONNA JUMP ON CECE HER AND KRISTEN SHAUNIE NO D-MN WELL O.G. DIDNT DO NONE OF THAT AGGRESIVE. SHIT. AND BRANDY. LOOK AT YOUR SOLD OUT ASS FRIEND MAYLASIA SHE ALL UP SHANIE. EVELYN ASS. AND FEBY I WAS HOPING JACKIE GOT UP AND KNOCK YOU INTO ANOTHER SIDE OF COASTRICO AND BACK TO YOU SELL OUT A-S MAYLASIA. BRANDY WAY BETTER THAN YOU AND MORE CLASSIC TO SHAUNIE HAD EVELYN THE BULLY TO F-CK WITH. PEOPLE SHE THANK WOULDNT STAND UP TO HER TAMMIE YOU SHOULD BEAT EVELYN A-S SENSELESS. SHAUNIE. NOSTROL A-S N KNEW SHE IS ONE MESSY A-S WOMAN. AND TO KRISTEN SCOTT HUSBAND WATCH. THE SHOW AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR WIFE BULLING. CECE. AND THEN SHE GONNA. TELL YOU ALL THOSE DAMN LIES YOUR WIFE IS SO DAMN JEALOUS AND MESSY AS HELL BUT ROYCE TORE EVELYN A-S UP TO AND JENNIFER YOU SO D-MN SILLY. WE ALL WATCHING THE RERUNS HOW EVELYN JUMPS ON THE TABLE AT YOU SHAUNIE SEES NONE OF THAT SH-T BUT OG. AGGRESSIVE GET THE H-LL OUT OF HERE PLEASE GET RID OF SHAUNIE ONEAL. EVELYN LOZADO. MAYLASIA PARGO KRISTEN SCOTT. AND. FEBY YOU ALL NEED PRAYING FOR YOU ALL ARE SOME SICK TWISTED WOMENS IT MAKES NO SENSE AND YOU ALL HAVE KIDS THERE MOTHERS. BULLIES BUT ALL YOU ALL MEET YOUR MATCH. O.G. ALL THE WAY. AND EVELYN YOU NEED TO GO SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE. ON THAT TV SHOW WITH IYANLA. SHE READ YOUR A-S TO THE TEA. BUT IT DIDNT DO NO GOOD YOU LOOKS STUPID FOR SHAUNIE ONEAL AND MAYLASIA PEOPLE USE TO LIKE YOU BUT WE CANT STAND YOUR A-S NOW YOU DAMN SELL OUT YOU WAS JEALOUS BRANDY FRIEND THAT WAS ON THE SHOW. THE ONE THAT WAS A DJ. SHAUNIE SIT YOUR OLD A-S DOWN SOMEWHERE AND DO YOUR ON DIRTY WORK AND LAMONT HILL YOU WAS OUT OF LINE TO OG. WASNT USING NO RACE CARD THEM MESSY WOMENS WITH THERE BULLING A-S MEET THERE MATCH PLEASE VHI. GET RID OF SHAUNIE ONEAL. EVELYN . LAZADO. MAYLASIA PARGO KRISTEN SCOTT PLEASE

4. Yoshi

October 8, 2019 at 10:37 am

I miss Royce on the show. That’s all I have to say.

• Valerie Martin

October 8, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Royce in and Evelyn OUT! SUCH AN EMBARRASING B-TCH! MONEY HUNGRY RAT BASTARD! CANT STAND HER A-S.

October 8, 2019 at 11:11 am

I’m to a fan of OG. She came on the show starting stuff with people but turned around in played victim in every situation. I was looking at the clips from the previous season and she actually came for Kristen first. A lot of people are going to have egg on they faces when her true colors come out in a couple of seasons.

• Deuces

October 9, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Beauty is inside hon. You sound shallow and ugly

6. nyc girl

October 8, 2019 at 11:18 am

YES!!! Evelyn has bullied her way through each season, by no means is she innocent, is she getting some of her medicine YES!!! Is she a racist NO. OG is NOT a Pretty BLACK women. There are plenty of BEAUTIFUL DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMEN out here. OG is just not one of them. She is UGLY and she has an UGLY attitude as well….

• Nee

October 9, 2019 at 2:55 pm

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder every woman is beautiful in their own way. You all talk about lifting each other up and talking about these women. I am not mad at anyone hustle. Each one of them know what they signed up for mess so we can talk about it..but some things should be off limits and standards should be enforced and I am sure they are not supposed to be able to sue each other.

7. Mae

October 8, 2019 at 11:32 am

They need to stop the BS. Evelyn is not racist. If she’s racist then some of the black people that comment on this blog are racist because I saw them call Lily from Black Ink a w-t b-ck not too long ago. And that’s actually worse because Evelyn never called OG a monkey. OG made that leap on her own because she sits on fan pages all day and does nothing else but tweet and comment on the show.

8. Leanne

October 8, 2019 at 11:52 am

Yes Evelyn is racist. She feels as though she’s superior to black women. I don’t understand why some people are excited about the fact that she hangs out with black women, you can hang out with black people and still think u are superior to them. I had white friends who used racial slurs against black people when they were angry, then they would say to me “not u, u are different”. How do I turn around and say they were not racist? When you use racial slurs out of anger, you are racist. If Evelyn was white all of you would be up in arms baying for her blood

• Marlene Jenkins

October 8, 2019 at 6:29 pm

I agree with you about Evelyn, I can’t stand her….but she knows who face to jump in…if that was anyone else but OG she would have been all up in her face….OG tamed that a-s.

• Erica Williams

October 9, 2019 at 10:17 am

That is so true people can hang out wth black people and still fill superior and think there better because they have a pretty face think they can call other women names That’s what Evelyn does….

9. Muva

October 8, 2019 at 12:01 pm

Royce aint nobody been checking for you since season1 sis..beat it and go get yo hair done!

10. Gwenie

October 8, 2019 at 12:05 pm

I don’t care about anything Jennifer has to say. She’s been Evelyn’s partner in crimes towards other black women for years. And she just lied on Tami a few weeks ago saying her credit card got declined and she wears clothes and returns them. She’s a nasty piece of work like her former bestie. And if yall don’t think Jen and Evelyn will make up eventually I have an island to sell you.

As far as Royce is concerned, I still hope she comes back to the show one day. She was one of my favorites.

11. Mose Tyler

October 8, 2019 at 12:07 pm

12. Mose Tyler

October 8, 2019 at 12:12 pm

Kristen your issue is not with your father in law future wife it’s with you and him a woman will not dare come between a man his kids and grandkids that within it self for him to kick her to the curb and if you are so concern about him seeing your kids take them to his house now if you don’t like who he chose to be with that my dear is your problem

13. Hate To See It

October 8, 2019 at 12:13 pm

If this show isn’t canceled soon, OG will become the bully. Most of the women will continue to be scared of her and she will get comfortable enough to threaten those who do clash with her with violence. This is a cycle for those of us who have been watching from day one. Some of the so called victims of Evelyn and Shaunie turned around and bullied someone else eventually.

14. Stopthenonsence

October 8, 2019 at 12:24 pm

I have used the laughing orangutan to and I am a black woman so how she equate that with being racist is just of reading sh-t into total bullsh-t

15. Minta

October 8, 2019 at 12:30 pm

They need to bring back Royce,draya,suzzie, brandy and the Govan sisters . Shaunie and Evelyn kicked off everyone who put them in their place . Especially Draya I hated the way they did her .. The part that annoys me the most Evelyn was never married to Antoine Walker or has kids with this man.she has no place on this show

16. William Humbert

October 8, 2019 at 12:42 pm

F-ck shanie n Evelyn they some fake a-s b-tches,Evelyn talked bout of the whole season b-tch don’t get mad cause Chad was flirting b-tch u look dumb now tring to call her out

17. Delores A Pree

October 8, 2019 at 12:59 pm

Evelyn thinks that it’s okay for her to call O G names but when she’s called names she wants to sue she’s probably lying about losing endorsements anyway.She needs to be sued for a lot of things that she’s done to people and she’s still doing terrible things because she always gets away with her mess. It’s time that she starts being held responsible for being so evil and disrespectful to people.

• Monroe

October 8, 2019 at 9:14 pm

I agree, Evelyn is a bully, and now trying to get people to feel sorry for her a-s.

• Erica Williams

October 9, 2019 at 10:23 am

Yesss. U took the words right out of my mouth u said a mouth full ma’am. 100%

18. Katt

October 8, 2019 at 1:04 pm

Well I don’t condone in violence, but what’s good for the goose is good for the gander .Didn’t Evelyn make Chad lose endorsement deals, his football career. But when it happens to you you cry wolf..These girls do each other wrong.. this time Evelyn you lost.. admit it and have a drink and move on .. didn’t shauna say it’s just entertainment.. don’t be to invested well there you go from the big horses mouth HMIC .. IJS

19. Bobbie Livingston

October 8, 2019 at 1:11 pm

Umm. Nothing Evelyn said was deliberately racist. Her intent wasn’t racist. She was talking trash just like they were talking trash. Period. Evelyn is black. Lol. Since when did biracial black people stop being black? Doesn’t mean that someone couldn’t be offended. But not everything that offends you call for calling someone a racist. That’s a pretty heavy charge. The most I’m willing to go is racially insensitive. But that’s a stretch. But let’s not escape the fact that OG did directly say something racist. On how her body was genetics and EVs was manufactured. Ev is 40 plus years old and would lap OG on her worst day. Then the girl had to stoop as low as to bring up a man from EVs past to validate that she is still not attractive. He just wanted to smash. Lol. Crazy.

As for Royce, Tammi, and Jennifer,. Lol. It’s ONLY because they’ve been dismissed by the “It” group. So now that you’re not on the show continue to dismiss yourselves out of the picture. I mean, keep posting cause it’s a good read and a good laugh. You’re lives are so much better without BBW, so you all claim, then show us. Why are you trying to insert yourselves back into the drama. If I got fired from my job you wouldn’t see me showing up to sit in the parking lot. Lol. I’m out. I’m done. Idc anymore.

• Angela

October 8, 2019 at 1:59 pm

I couldn’t believe Evelyn reacted that, after she told Tami that she was not a factor.

• Paulette Davis

October 9, 2019 at 6:39 pm

Evelyn is a bully from day one, I never cared for Shaunie, she’s bias and evil more than Evelyn if you asked me, I feel certain that her ex slept with Evelyn, her best friend Jennifer is to lying, Shaunie is fake and foolish backing up her worst enemy, I ride with OG she’s not the one to be bullied by the crew of mean girls

20. Fancy

October 8, 2019 at 3:30 pm

Just throw the whole show away it’s not worth watching ain’t nobody,nobody’s friend on there Og need to whip all them messy hoes Tammy is no longer part of the Collectives as they call it so Cancel the show it’s a waste of time and if it’s not canceled Evelyn need to go i use to like Malaysia but she needs to go cause she has been violent if Og goes everyone that has thrown a cup , table and anything else needs to go cause she’s only used her mouth but , other b-tches has been physical . Shaunie is the most fake person and she suppose to be the one they look up to.

21. Edna

October 8, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Shaunie needs to get her head out of Everlyn butt ,Everlyn is a nasty racist how,and Shaunie always sticking up for her ,Shaunie knows that Everlyn is always want to hope on a table and jump at people and run up on them when there back is turn,I know I am not going to watch that show anymore.

• Marie

October 8, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Agree

• Kay Cee

October 9, 2019 at 8:51 pm

22. Barbee

October 8, 2019 at 5:15 pm

People are so passionate about this show right now lol.

23. None

October 8, 2019 at 6:42 pm

Shaunie is not true to her friends she let Everlyn talk about everyone behind there backs and then both of them laugh about it then they go smile in the other cast members faces let’s see from jackie tammi Og Jen CeCe the cast was happier before shaunie brought back Everlyn and Jennifer so if Everlyn going to talk about others don’t run and say I’m filling charges lets be real when you the term monkey or anything in this team to describe a black person this is very racist

24. Joe blow

October 8, 2019 at 8:53 pm

Shaunie is fake why hasn’t no one kicked her a-s yet and bring in some real basketball wives half if not three forths of ya ladies are just girlfriend s of basketball players or x wives and og made the show. Wheres kobe bryant wife at or karl malone or jason kidd or lebrons wife how come no real wives on the show.i liked mrs pargo before this season but now i dont no just get some new fish on the show and good bye to tammi and mrs doug christie.p.s. i am a man who watches ya show since season 1 bring mrs derek fischer back on shaunie or the new mrs shaq oneal

25. None

October 8, 2019 at 11:47 pm

Only 40 something hood rats pat their kitty cat trying to prove a point.
    Class act Evelyn

26. KIMBERLY L EVANS

October 9, 2019 at 1:46 am

I’m team Shaunie,Evelyn and Malaysia, Lady keep doing you people will try there best to pull you down with all the negative energy too much…To Kristen make it right with CE-CE you lady were friends before the show forget about what other’s think..Feby welcome to basketball wives…Now Shaunie, Evelyn and Malaysia I truly don’t think that yall gave Jennifer a fair chance make that right as well…Jackie Jackie Jackie❤❤❤ Ce-ce wake up OG has alot to do with the torn relationship between you and Kristen..My thing just because you are on the show doesn’t mean air out family drama not cool

27. Kelli

October 9, 2019 at 2:44 am

OG is a nasty individual and Karma is a B–ch!!!CeCe wouldn’t need OG to fight any battles if she hadn’t exposed the conversation that CeCe told her about Burton’s kids.You can talk all B.S you want about Evelyn and Shaunie but OG put herself in the hot seat PERIOD!!How dare you forget about OG putting that families business out in the streets. DUCK OG calling this color related to hide from the real issue is sick and you all need to be ashamed of yourself. Entertaining this B.S.

28. Lynne

October 9, 2019 at 8:47 am

I would say no one should ever want to be apart of this messy show. They tried to call themselves a Sisterhood. I truly beg the differ a lot this group is not a Sisterhood. They are more a group of mean girls and if your not rocking with with Shaunie then most likely you will be fired. Shaunie and many of the other cast should be sued they too have slandered many of the cast members name. So I would call that to be defamation of character so they should strap up their boots because so many of them is full of hot messiness.

29. Who cares

October 9, 2019 at 12:19 pm

Who gives a f-ck!!! Seriously more problems in the world where life is jeopardized and dying. Get over it!!

30. Nee

October 9, 2019 at 2:55 pm

31. LCC

October 9, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Evelyn doesn’t know if shes of Mexican,Puerto Rican, or what specific nationality to claim. How are you going to say you are Afro Latino, and tweet emojis with smoke coming out of the noise when asked do you have some black in you. You definitely not claiming the African American race. Evelyn been hoping around for the check from Tami’s Ex w/ them slick T-shirts, to her BFF, to provoking Ocho to head butting you if you didn’t head butt him first since you claim you bout that life on the show, to your ex baseball player; he knew who he was dealing with, to them fake crocodile tears on Iyanla you haven’t learned yet. Karma is a mf* and it will come back and bitt you in the as*. Do yourself and everybody else on the show a fav and get some business about yourself. Shaunie already getting hers off of you all by playing her cards right and keeping them checks coming in.It honestly won’t make a difference until we actually stop watching the BS

32. felicia coles

October 10, 2019 at 4:31 am

I have watched basketball wives from day one.season,after season I have watched Evelyn bully women,it got so bad on different outings Evelyn would jump over tables throw drinks and even try to throw bottles.She always needed to be the baddest b-tch,this season she definitely met her match OG is one woman she couldnot bully,infact OG made her look like a fool so now to save face she is now trying to sue somebody,I’ll say “bye felicia” and that’s my name if you lose anybody lose Fheby she got a real slick mouth but when confronted she never owns her words!!.