'Braxton Family Values' Star Towanda Braxton Shades Her Ex Husband

‘Braxton Family Values’ Star Towanda Braxton Shades Her Ex Husband

Photo Credit: WE tv

“Braxton Family Values” star Towanda Braxton has been open about her failed marriage. And right now, she’s in a much better place when it comes to love. She’s happily dating Sean Hall. She’s known Sean for years. Towanda also said she actually met Sean before she met her ex-husband Andre Carter.

While Towanda’s relationship with Sean is going well, things have gotten worse with her ex. In fact, Towanda claimed Andre isn’t happy about the fact that she has moved on. In an interview, Towanda stated Andre doesn’t like how close Sean is with the kids.

Towanda also said that her relationship with Sean is one of the reasons why Andre doesn’t see the kids as much. So their co-parenting relationship isn’t in a good place. So it’s no surprise that Towanda threw a little shade Andre’s way recently.

October 31, 2019 at 9:37 am

I don’t know why people do this. If you’re happy in your current relationship, there’s no need to shade your ex. She should have ignored these comments.

• Hope

October 31, 2019 at 10:22 am

I agree with you. Just sad watch what you say it might bite her stupid a-s.

• Elaine

October 31, 2019 at 12:06 pm

None of you all lived with her or her ex, and she has a right to speak how she feels so you people stay in your lane and stay out of hers, I’m sure your lanes are full

• Anonymous

October 31, 2019 at 5:28 pm

Something tells me you wouldn’t feel the same way if her ex husband was dragging her on Instagram. Neither one of them needs to be doing this. They have kids together and need to keep it respectful. There was no need for Towanda to say any of this.

• Felicia

November 1, 2019 at 1:35 am

Amen

• C.H.HARVEY

October 31, 2019 at 2:54 pm

AGREE👌

2. Anony

October 31, 2019 at 11:42 am

Towanda needs to shut up! She pretty much abandoned those kids and left them with Andre full time. He never once complained about being the sole present parent, all the while selling her soul to Bravo for 80k a year. I hate when a person bashes someone else unwarranted. Nobody made her be Toni’s backup singer, she could have stayed home and let Andre work.

• Latrease S.

October 31, 2019 at 4:43 pm

So wait, let me understand you correctly… So when and while she’s out working, she abandoned her kids?? But if Andre were out working, he wouldn’t be abandoning his kids? Like where is your logic on that? That man did complain about her working but never had no intention of working himself. That’s what he told her. He just wanted to write a book and live off of her earnings and those are facts.I believe y’all just want to have something to say and don’t care how you sound. You really just sound DUMB as hell.

• Wendy

November 1, 2019 at 7:28 pm

I agree.. people the word divorce exist for a reason .
        She fell out of love with her husband. It happens. All the people that want her to work it out with her kids dad, why don’t you all get back with her ex??

• Realred

October 31, 2019 at 5:06 pm

Towanda Braxton do you all the people that have comments about your relationship must don’t have a life and I’m sure most of them got relationships that probably is worse off than yours so do you and be happy

• Frieda V

November 1, 2019 at 2:32 am

I agree with you 💯Latrease S.
        Evidently they haven’t followed BFV from the beginning or either they were on snooze mode or in total denial to not have seen the way Andrèa made it hard and not amicable for Towanda to start a new life. She tried and even poured her heart out in defending him in the earlier season. She gave him years to prove what he claimed he was working on and stayed dignified in not divulging their private business. *Hmm I must have missed his big news of it… or is 5he’s still working on It???!!! Just stay woke Braxton ladies!♥️

• Dana

November 1, 2019 at 3:56 am

So what your saying is that a wife should stay home cook clean take care of the house and the kids while the husband go off to work and travel if his job calls for it but a Woman dose not have the right to do the same. She did not have the kids by herself and obviously it was ok for him to be a stay at home dad, maybe her career mad since for them financially. And im sure if anyone of us had the opportunity to make 80k and travel we would do it to take care of our family. Child please Towanda tell these people to clean their own back yard before they come and try to clean yours.

• Minding my business

November 1, 2019 at 3:59 pm

Why don’t you find your business and mind it.

• Chey

November 1, 2019 at 8:25 pm

Andre also chose to be the stay at home dad. They made a decision that was best for their family at that time,and as far as all the comments she have a right to defend herself nobody knows what goes on in nobody else household so your opinion is your opinion we all have one just like we have a a*hole.

• Shag

December 7, 2019 at 5:26 am

Well someone had to support the family, Andre wasn’t. When they met with attorneys to settle, he had nothing. He needs to grow up and let go.

3. C.H.HARVEY

October 31, 2019 at 11:58 am

All of the above comments ” HIT IT ON THE MARK” about Towanda, though this is a reality show, shes the ONE sister I did not care for. I was so glad on that one episode when Tracey (My favorite, who is very pretty and can SINGGGG!) CALLED Towanda OUT!!! Not verbatim word for word, but Tracy basically told her (Towanda) she was the one sister who is SLIMEY and UNDER HANDED!! And in my opinion, SHE really has that LOOK of a SNEAKY WITCH!!! Andre though I w/SAY, needs to let that anger against her go don’t give a damn about her, concentrate on his children and get spousal support because if I am correct(my apologies if I am wrong), she committed adultery in their marriage??

• Tellingit

October 31, 2019 at 2:57 pm

Why does it become abandonment when a mother leaves her kids with the father to pursue her career but what about all the fathers who do the same. Tawanda do you and keep on letting people comment. Get your raise girl and keep making those coins! Andre doesnt need spousal support he needs to step up, dry his tears and get a job. Nobody told him to sit home with those kids, because Mrs. E would have taken care of them.

But I dont think either should be bashing the other for the kids sake.

• Mo

October 31, 2019 at 6:32 pm

It’s called “double standard” if a man cheats its ok with society but if a woman does it she is a tr-mp.

• Family first

November 1, 2019 at 12:19 am

Because women and men are different. Women are natural nurturers whilst men are usually providers and protectors of the family. I think we entirely forget the children in this day and age. Everyone wants to be out of the home or chasing goals whilst their kids are hoarding feelings of abandonment.

• Roshunda

November 1, 2019 at 10:28 pm

I don’t think their saying abandonment behind her working because all the sisters work and some even harder but they do make time for their children in which we have witnessed on the show. I’m sure she’s not more busy then Tony but we see her kids on every season Tamar and Traci too. Trina’s kid’s we see as well. It’s like she doesn’t have kids.

4. Diane

October 31, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Hey Towanda,
    You did all you could do in your marriage. Including Takin g care of him (ex) we only get to see what is aired. Ppl forget that. You guys have real lives, feelings,and responsibilities. You worked and took care of business.. He’s not a baby sitter. B/c ya don’t baby sit your own kids..he didn’t work b/c he didn’t want to work….and now that it’s over. And you have moved on GOOD FOR YOU. He’s still hatin’ I hope he wakes up one day and realizes these are his children all the time not just when he feels like being a dad. These are the kids that may have to bath him one day he better wake up…..tell him to listen to this song called CAT IN THE CRADLE…..that was a lessened learned by my son’s father before he passed. Life is short sistah live loud and proud……raise (your) children girl don’t Beg him to spend time. Don’t even remind him… Even the short times he was filmed he appeared to be very imature and child like. Lololo. Am I right ? All u can do is your best…..and for those negative females all ways writing in….
    ….post some of your DRAMA!!!

• Michele Y Rudder

November 1, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Diane, who’s is “Cat In The Cradle” by?

5. C.H.HARVEY

October 31, 2019 at 3:01 pm

My “AGREE👌” Is in response to “ANONYMOUS”andL “ANONY” POSTED COMMENTS.

6. Christine Smith

October 31, 2019 at 3:17 pm

People need to mind their own business Boo!

• Louise Prince

November 1, 2019 at 2:19 pm

ToWanda do ur thing. U only live once. U r a grown woman and taking care of ur kids. Nobody can’t control what u do with ur life. U r in control of that. I’m happy for you and your boyfriend Sean. Theirs always a man out there 💯 will help take care of another kids. I applaud you for doing you. I’m a TOTAL FAN OF U AND UR FAMILY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK 👍👍👍👍

7. Ellese White

October 31, 2019 at 3:31 pm

You go girl be happy

8. Christina

October 31, 2019 at 3:44 pm

I don’t understand how anyone can judge her about her choices. You really don’t know what goes on in other peoples homes. All you get to see is the editors cut. Sooo, why so angry about someone else’s life? That’s crazy.

9. That's MsCougar

November 1, 2019 at 12:34 am

I’m confused about folks hating on a grown woman who can dis on her NOW EX HUSBAND. Athletes leave their spouses every daY. They go make a living and sometimes get a divorce and happily move on. And so can Towanda Braxton. NEXT…

10. Deborah Morse

November 1, 2019 at 12:39 am

People can you please leave Ms.Braxton alone and let her and her ex handle their own affairs he needs to step up to the plate and be a man and not a cry baby u go girl! I’m team Braxton🙏😉

• Roshunda

November 1, 2019 at 10:36 pm

Can you let them handle their own affairs without calling him names. I think she have the right to be happy with who she choose. The place he fits is where she put him and if he was such a bad guy I really don’t believe her children would be entrusted to him. Maybe he’s crying because he knows she’s a good woman or that he may just be comfortable. He’ll get over it one day or maybe not. That’s not her problem.

11. Clarice Hunter

November 1, 2019 at 11:03 am

Leave Other People Lifes Alone Worry About Yourself Thats There Business

12. Miss Jones

November 1, 2019 at 5:11 pm

When things didn’t work out between my son’s father and myself, we made a conscious decision to not display or discuss matters of each other to the new people we were seeing and we did this out of Love and Respect for our son and it made our co-parent easy and supportive. Leave the shade and insults alone your children are listening and reading this stuff and especially your sharing in on social media platforms, where they or someone will likely come across it.

• Roshunda

November 1, 2019 at 10:41 pm

This is one of the smartest comments I’ve read. I hope she read and understand this because words can hurt your children later in life and I’m sure they love both their parents regardless to what others mat think

13. E. Hall

November 1, 2019 at 5:21 pm

These Black so called celebrities have really fallen off. I remember a time regardless what turmoil their marriage or divorce was in, they would never bash one another, subject their kids to this humiliation, or even provide a comment in public. Where are all the old-fashioned parents and grandparents? These lost souls think all publicity is good publicity and keeping their narcissistic sorry behinds relevant, but sadly it’s just plain ignorance. Sad times were living in.