Dr. Heavenly Says Buffie Set up Toya & Joseline Scene + Dr. Eugene Was Wrong to Defend Toya

Photo Credit: Bravo

People are still talking about the latest episode of “Married to Medicine.” And that’s because Joseline Hernandez made a guest appearance. The Puerto Rican Princess clashed with Toya Bush-Harris. And this also led to a confrontation with Dr. Eugene Harris, too.

Dr. Heavenly Kimes shared her thoughts during her after show. She believes Eugene was out of line. In fact, she believes he should have refrained from trying to defend Toya when he saw Joseline. Heavenly also believes Buffie Purselle asked Joseline to come for Toya at her party.

1. KIM

October 1, 2019 at 9:34 am

HEAVENLY SHUT UP WITH YOUR FAKE PHONY BEHIND… YOU KNOW DOGGONE WELL “DADDY” ISNT GONNA SIT THERE AND ALLOW ANYONE MALE OR FEMALE TO DISRESPECT YOU THE WAY JOSELINE DID TOYA. ITS OKAY IF MEN STEP IN AT SOME POINT TO DEFEND THEIR WIVES. WAS HE SUPPOSE TO SIT THERE QUIETLY WHILE JOSE CALLED HIS WIFE EVERY NAME IN THE BOOK??? ABSOLUTELY NOT

• JMO

October 1, 2019 at 11:45 am

I totally agree and do you remember when Damian and Adyn was about to fight due to her raggedy mouth. I can’t stand Heavenly and I will be glad when somebody serves her her azz on a platter. She gets too many passes imo.

• Annette

October 1, 2019 at 4:28 pm

You are so right i wish they get Heavenly off the show plus that name is not who she is and im sick of her

• Angela

October 1, 2019 at 7:58 pm

I agree..

• Truth

October 1, 2019 at 9:40 pm

Thank you! Heavenly really need to keep her unsolicited advice and online relationship expert certificate to herself. Her husband stays quiet to avoid hearing her never ending clacking. It’s sicking.

• Reginald L Williams

October 1, 2019 at 11:12 pm

I would like to see Greg and Quad work things out, because Greg had some problems in the past. I think they should try to give a go at it again.

• Yolanda Carter

October 2, 2019 at 12:22 am

Well said KIM…!!!!!

2. Jessics

October 1, 2019 at 9:43 am

My future husband better have my back in all situations

• Ceairia Brown

October 1, 2019 at 3:15 pm

Major facts.

• Siberianprince

October 1, 2019 at 4:05 pm

Make sure you have his

• Pudding

October 1, 2019 at 9:19 pm

Very intelligent response, not insulting Heavenly or anyone else.

October 1, 2019 at 9:48 am

I don’t believe Damon would have sat there and said nothing if Heavenly was in Toya’s situation. Especially since Joseline has a reputation of being very violent and erratic. And it does seem like Buffie set that up. If she did, that says a lot about her character.

• G.m.G

October 1, 2019 at 7:27 pm

Heavenly make me sick. I don’t say this about many women but heavenly think she’s the bomb … com #aint!!!
      I would have been fired after the 2nd season for putting hands on the women. Somebody needs to get her.
      And I don’t like joseline but I would love to see her get miss thang!!!!

• Reginald L Williams

October 1, 2019 at 11:02 pm

I don’t agree with Dr. Kimes because if the roles were reversed, Dr. Damon would have defended Heavenly against Josline, because she fights with men as well as women.

4. IJS

October 1, 2019 at 10:11 am

Nah. Eugene didn’t do anything wrong. He just reminded Joseline that Toya is his wife and she’s not about to be disrespecting her in front of him. He wasn’t disrespectful or anything with what he said. And it’s not like he put his hands on Joseline either so what’s the problem?

• Stephanie

October 1, 2019 at 2:54 pm

I will not be watching if Josleine and Buffy stay on the show.

• Siberianprince

October 1, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Byeeeee

• Helen Thompson

October 1, 2019 at 5:28 pm

Don’t blame you the only people that likes that ghetto fighting and arguing is ghetto argumentive people.that crap ain’t real it use to be good when they where showing the Doctors going to work having a great time that’s what people wanna see something that looks real not some ghetto girls arguing talking about things that doesn’t concern them. And you got the nerve to throw something like that in their face really personal stuff. I agree get the hood rats off to ghetto for me I won’t be watching that buffie and Joseline bye we wanna see classy not trashy.

• Trina

October 1, 2019 at 8:58 pm

I love Heavenly and Toys. Josephine and Buffie can go back to where they came from.

• Reginald L Williams

October 1, 2019 at 11:07 pm

I think Buffie and Joseline would make a great addition to the show because you need villainess on the show. More villainesses make the show more exciting. It’s kind of boring now.

• Beverly Robinson

October 1, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Wow! It must be an age Thang. I just don’t think real men argue with women (not his woman nor anyone else’s). And NO, he is not supposed to stand there and listen to someone disrespect his wife. What a real man does is excuse himself, finds his wife and exit the situation. Cooler heads always prevail. Arguing with a woman or even with another man is only going to ignite the situation. A man should never engage with another woman especially in anger. It’s a recipe for disaster. Someone must maintain a cooler head.

• IJS

October 1, 2019 at 5:11 pm

Eugene is a real man though. He works hard and provides for his family everyday. And he wasn’t okay with Joseline disrespecting the mother of his kids in front of him. He said what he said to Joseline calmly and then found Toya and they left. That is a real man. And Damon wouldn’t have stayed quiet either if it was Heavenly Joseline was running up on. Why? Because he loves Heavenly. Good for Eugene for not allowing someone he loves to be bashed in front of him like that because of some outdated understanding of what masculinity is.

• Linda

October 1, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Beverly, Eugene hold many titles, husband, father, and protector. Eugene said (that thing) walked up to him and started disrespecting his wife. I personally don’t find anything wrong with what Eugene did. I think Eugene would have treated her like a lady if she would have acted like one.

5. Lay Lay

October 1, 2019 at 10:15 am

Buffie sounds thirsty then. And if she can’t fight her own battles, Married to Medicine isn’t the right show for her.

• Helen Thompson

October 1, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Agree her and Joseline needs to go back to love and hip hop too ghetto for this classy show.

6. Stephtacular

October 1, 2019 at 10:16 am

If a mad, ratchet,aggressive person is approaching me and my husband doesn’t intervene, there’s gonna be a problem at my house when we get home. Eugene’s position is to protect his wife. Joseline has a history of aggressiveness and she is very much prone to violence. She didnt have a man with her but it didn’t matter to her so it shouldn’t matter to Eugene. I’m proud of Toya, this scene could have gone all the way left had she become defensive. IMO

• Terri Burns

October 5, 2019 at 3:49 pm

It’s a shame that they would bring somebody like trashy Joseline on Married to Medicine. She has no business on this show whatsoever and I’m hoping that the producers will take her off. I truly enjoy this show and all its characters except for Heavenly who is a horrible person. Heavenly wants you to believe that she is spiritual but she really is the Devil in Disguise.

7. Ms. Jackson

October 1, 2019 at 10:23 am

Lmao! Heavenly can’t be serious with this bullsh-t. This ain’t a regular situation like when Simone is tipsy and screaming like a banshee at Contessa, Quad or somebody on the show. Joseline got high as a kite at the LHHATL reunion one year and literally beat up multiple people. And she will fight a man. You d-mn skippy Eugene had better said something to defend his wife.

8. Shayla

October 1, 2019 at 10:24 am

Heavenly only says this when it’s one of husbands of the women she’s not cool with on the show. She didn’t have a problem with Scott getting involved in Contessa and Simone’s mess last season. Either way, Eugene did what needed to be done.

• Beverly Robinson

October 1, 2019 at 5:11 pm

I don’t recall Dr. Heavenly’s husband ever engaging one of the other women. In fact I do recall him telling her to let him handle it when she tries to engage with one of the men. Oh and “Daddy” was about to fight Aiden, Mariah’s husband, when he said something negative about his wife. Hence why men shouldn’t dip in it. Aiden saying something to defend his wife and saying negative things about Heavenly, caused Heavenly’s husband to get upset. Somebody has to have some sense. Men should not involve themselves in the females disagreements.

• Shayla

October 1, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Umm I never said anything about Damon so I’m not sure why you’re bringing him up to me Beverly. But I will say a lot of what you said didn’t even happen. Damon snapped on Aydin and tried to fight him after Aydin calmly asked Damon to talk with Heavenly about the yo momma stuff. Aydin never said anything to Heavenly nor did he come for Damon in that moment. Then Damon acted like a plum fool anyway. But since we’re talking about those silly old school rules for what manhood is, what “real man” sits back and watches his wife act like a fool every season for a reality show paycheck when he’s a successful doctor and she’s a dentist? If we’re being real, none of the husbands pass the old school “real man” test anyway. Heavenly wears the pants in that marriage. She never does anything Damon asks her to. “But but a real man…” Ugh enough already.

9. Peachy

October 1, 2019 at 10:54 am

Typical. Always count on Heavenly to be hypocritical. Meanwhile, Heavenly’s “Daddy” was about to fight over her beef with Mariah. Things happen when emotions are high and tempers flare. And in that moment, Eugene did what he felt was best. It ain’t like he punched Joseline in the face. He remained calm and defended his wife the best way he saw fit and then he protected her as they left the party soon after. I don’t see how he can be criticized for that. He handled that situation much better than Damon and Scott handled theirs.

• Helen Thompson

October 1, 2019 at 5:38 pm

He did what any man would have done took his wife and let that ghetto chick. Stand where she stood he is a class act.

• Dee

October 2, 2019 at 5:22 am

Girl, you better say that again. And no one cares what Heavenly thinks. She’s a joke with all her double standards. I just wish she would stop doing these videos as though her opinion matters. #itdoesn’t
      Eugene did what a husband should and there’s nothing wrong with that.

10. Anony

October 1, 2019 at 10:56 am

Everyone that got enjoyment out of watching a violent crackhead continuously insult someone who didn’t do anything to be insulted has issues. That sh-t wouldn’t be funny if it happened to you or your loved ones. Buffie is tryna ruin her legacy with the stupid shenanigans. Also heavenly is wrong, my husband better not ever let some whore call me names and he not speak up for me..that’s not a man, so I guess it’s safe to say Damon is not a man. Bloop

• Deejolee

October 1, 2019 at 11:35 am

Right on.

• Dee

October 2, 2019 at 5:26 am

He can’t be much of a man, when he can’t influence his wife to behave like a decent human being. I was taught that being with a good man or woman should bring out the best in you, or make you better.

11. Heaven

October 1, 2019 at 12:15 pm

Heavenly PLEASE SHUT UP SO SICK OF YOU…I SEE WHY HER 2 SON’S DON’T WANT NOBODY TO KNOW THEM.. BECAUSE YOU STUPID STUFF THAT COME OUT YOUR MOUTH.

JEAVEN

• Dee

October 2, 2019 at 5:33 am

Oh how I wish she would shut up. She sounds like a laughing Hyena. It’s annoying to hear.

12. Mary

October 1, 2019 at 12:53 pm

Heavenly you are sooooooooo messy what is wrong with you. You have a beautiful daughter what are you teaching her she is more of and adult than you are. SAD

13. Lady Fee

October 1, 2019 at 12:55 pm

Dr.Heavenly you know dang well Damian would have your back. You don’t know everything. I like josilene but not for m2m. That’s my opinion and I am sticking to it

14. Mo Money

October 1, 2019 at 1:23 pm

yall Heavenly playing both sides b/c she had a smirk on her face wen Joseline came for Toys I think she knew Toya was setup thy was very well staged and thts his wife he suppose to speak up on her behalf I dnt care if he yelln at a dog she mad b/c Toya has a real husband and she got a trained dog, dnt get me started on her not enough room on this computer, she too fake and phony for me I’m just waiting on somebody to come put her in her place, real soon look like its gone be DUFFIE………………………

• Peb V

October 1, 2019 at 2:57 pm

I like Damien but d-mn that’s so true!!!

15. Rose

October 1, 2019 at 2:05 pm

Why is Joseline on marry to medicine any way.She is not marry to anyone in medicine.Everywhere she go drama follow.

• Tae

October 1, 2019 at 2:40 pm

What happened to Toya? She use to speak up for her self more . because if a woman like contessa our any other woman called my hubby a big a-s b-tch I would flew cross that table and f-cked her up but she wanna make up with her at her birthday party he’ll no

• Rhonda

October 1, 2019 at 5:48 pm

Heavenly has really surprised me with her attitude about things. She is extremely messy. I can’t tell if it’s for tv or for real. If this is how she acts in person, then it is awful. Her laugh, voice and attitude is deplorable. No one is able to check her except Damon. I guess it’s good for tv. Joseline should have never been in a scene and buffie should have checked her when she was disrespecting Toya. I think it was so unbelievable to say the least. This show is going down. Tired of seeing Quad act a fool, heavenly asks like a fool, contessa is selfish,and Jackie acts stupid at times. Mariah, toya and Simone are the most down to earth on the show. Leave buffie where she is with an unrealistic house manager who lives on the premises, who does that with a husband and no kids to managed wow dumb.

• Cynthia miller

October 1, 2019 at 8:43 pm

You are so right. She needs a house manager. Maybe a personal trainer😁😁

• Dee

October 2, 2019 at 5:37 am

I think Toya’s unfortunate miscarriage may have something to do with her reactions to these aggressive women. It seems she was still dealing with her loss and just didn’t have the energy or desire to engage with people who aren’t important in her life. My prayers go out to her.

• Lena Jarrell

October 1, 2019 at 4:48 pm

Bye if this is how they are going to act I want be watching them

16. Raye

October 1, 2019 at 2:52 pm

I honestly believe they are all in on it! Simply bc I know Toya and her husband wouldn’t show up to a semi casual event in jeans and tennis shoes….ever!!!!!

I take it with a grain of salt. I’m here for the heart to hearts and to see melanin-ed folks doing good!

17. Helen Thompson

October 1, 2019 at 5:40 pm

He did what any man would have done

18. Cookie

October 1, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Joseline “ESL” Hernandez was being very disrespectful and Eugene did exactly what a man should do to protect his wife.
    Dr. Heavenly and Joseline are two of a kind, the only difference is that one is polished and college educated and the other unpolished and street/hood educated.

• Dee

October 2, 2019 at 5:42 am

😂😂😂😂 Joseline “ESL” Hernandez

Heavenly and Joseline are two of a kind💯 one is polished and college educated and the other unpolished and street/hood educated #truth.com

19. Anony

October 1, 2019 at 6:07 pm

I like Buffie simply because she had the balls to shade heavenly on Twitter. Everyone else acts like they’re afraid of her ignorant behind.

20. Rena McQarter

October 1, 2019 at 6:17 pm

That’s why I don’t watch that bulsh-t. Black women have enough issues to deal them self with gossip and hearsay jealousy and strives.. they should take some real action classes become a actress.

21. Cynthia miller

October 1, 2019 at 8:39 pm

Heavenly needs to go. For someone that is supposedly educated and happily married. She acts like an old bitter b-tch. Enough of her and that “yo mama” bs. She was enjoying that trashcan Joseline (cant spell trashy name)coming for Toya a little too much for me. Finally, did Heavenly have a facelift or something? She is looking kinda weird. And Ms Buffie was looking like a stuffed pig in that dress while she trying to be so nasty. Put Buffie and Heavenly on the same train outta GA.

22. Hot Spot

October 2, 2019 at 9:40 am

LMBO @Cynthia miller, yessssss Buffie trying to be on tht high horse and she do look stuffed did U see her feet in those shoes, and thy need Derek Jay on their to do some hair b/c thy wigs and weave dnt be full its stingy who does tht thy suppose to be so high class pls on the outside looking Toya thm may have had tax issues but she keep her and Eugene together budget or nah, just wait Duffie and Deavenly gone clash.

• Lydia

October 2, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I can’t stand Heavenly. She is always starting trouble and not owning up to it. Shame on you Heavenly Daddy would have stood up for you so shut up.

23. Dahlia Hodges

October 5, 2019 at 12:15 pm

Personally Joseline Hernandez with her bad grammar should not be on this show. She have no class or decency her behavior is not acceptable and as long as she is on this show I will not be watching.

24. Shirley h Lewis

December 25, 2019 at 9:58 pm

My comment is too Dr Simone, wake up and smell the coffee under your nose. Jackie don’t won’t you to be friends with Buffy, because of Buffy life style. A lifestyle she’s been use to for a lifetime. Jackie envies that, she will never ever like that girl. Jackie feels everyone should be beneath her and Buffy is not that girl. Why would Jackie go to Buffy’s spa day outing with such a horrible attitude. Just too see what Buffy has to offer the girls.
    I hope Buffy will stay on the show and find some peace. Maybe if Contansa keeps her mouth shut and take care of her own house she would be more comfortable at home.