'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Changes Stance on Drug Accusations Made About Mariah Huq

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Changes Stance on Drug Accusations Made About Mariah Huq

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Married to Medicine” fans have a lot to say about the latest episode. During the girls trip to Savannah, Mariah Huq put it all on the table. She brought up the drug accusations made by Quad Webb-Lunceford. Mariah says the accusations are false. And she has never done coke a day in her life. She also took multiple drug tests to prove this. Regardless, Quad would not back down.

She appeared to have support from Dr. Heavenly Kimes. On the bus, Heavenly stated that she believes the accusations made about Mariah are true. However, she has changed her mind since the episode. And she revealed this on Twitter.

1. Ratchet Queen

October 15, 2019 at 10:03 am

LMBO! Damon must have sat Heavenly down and told her this ain’t the hill for her to die on. Accusing someone of doing drugs is a serious thing. You better have proof when you go down that road. Quad has none so any smart person wouldn’t back her on this one.

• Twirl

October 15, 2019 at 10:29 am

Exactly! Quad is just like her evil friend Phaedra! Slandering people just because you fell out is an awful thing to do!

• Michelle Martin

October 15, 2019 at 1:21 pm

Exactly!

• Lisa Patterson

October 15, 2019 at 4:03 pm

What gets me with Heavenly is that she cant let things go and she is a mess starter and keeps it going. All of you lie just like you lied to your husband about Toya’s party! You want others to forgive but you cant. And Jackie dont want to be apart of it now when she was spreading the rumor without receipts.

• Loretta G Ferguson

October 15, 2019 at 6:57 pm

I don’t like DR.Jackie she is fake as h-ll she’s always talking about getting the girls on the same page but she knows Quad is lying but want say anything fake a-s Jackie

• Linda

October 15, 2019 at 8:32 pm

I’m totally surprised about Mrs. Goody goody to shoot Jackie. She’s just as bad as a Heavenly and that ghetto acting/talking Quad. And who told Wuad she was pretty? She has a body but so does a zillion other women . I’m sick of Quads and Heavenly’s big a.. mouth! Jackie reminds me of my sister. Split tongues and are deceitful and back stabbing. No one cries that hard and keep trying to prove a truth unless they’re telling the truth! Quads has to deal with Karma and Karma ain’t nice where are the receipts. Some people will lie and hold on to it until death. I am experiencing right now myself. It’s hard to let go and let God but Mariah has to fore the hurt and anger eats away at her and can cause serious health problems. Mariah from a women of year try to let it go and God will vindicate you!!!

• Shelitha

October 16, 2019 at 12:00 am

They ALL have room for improvement. A lie is a lie and they all could possibly cause/do damage. Mariah and Quad have both done each other wrong as well as said awful things in reference to one another. Quad hasn’t done or said any more than Mariah in reference to their beef, whether it was a lie or the truth. Mariah stated that Quad (married at the time) slept with her best friends husband, who happen to Mariahs’ sister. Quad said she walked in on Mariah snorting Cocaine….both awful accusations. They are both wrong and one no more than the other. Another thing, when you have it as she does, its no longer body. Its BAWDY and Quad definately has it. She’s also in my opinion pretty in the face. I think since day one there has been alot of jealousy where Quad is concerned…just like Porsha from Atlanta Housewives. I’m not sure if it has something to do with both being the youngest out of the groups but the jealousy is definately noticeable…ALOT.

• Anonymous

October 16, 2019 at 6:38 am

Shelitha, you’re being dishonest saying accusing someone of sleeping with a married man is just as bad as accusing someone of doing drugs. Employers actually make people take drug tests because doing drugs is grounds for termination and professional repercussions. And doing coke is illegal. Those situations ain’t nowhere near the same. Use your common sense.

• Katherine

October 20, 2019 at 11:36 pm

Hi Linda I feel that your message is true. I am a 73 year old senior. I sometimes find some of these women behavior is worst that the millennium. If we think about it, none of us are perfect. I believe that Quad lied on Mariah about her using coke. Jackie should never have brought this subject on her pod cast. I know what is means to have someone lie on you. My younger did this when my mother was dying. I developed a hatred toward him. I woke up one day and said how can I say I love God and hate my brother. I forgave and asked God to forgive me. I was able to find peace. Finally, I feel Quad has a lot of jealousy due to her husband leaving her. I pray that she will be able to find peace and forgiveness one day.

• Vera Chachere

October 16, 2019 at 5:58 pm

To be honest, I wish heavenly would leave..she is not satisfied u less shes loud and bashing someone else..I truly DON’T like her on this show, ugh..

• Pam

October 17, 2019 at 9:28 am

I wish heavenly would leave she is messy for no reason she never like Mariah and I don’t know why she is there other than to keep sh-t goi g fire her please

• Mary

October 17, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Heavenly is cra cra and needs emotional help – she needs to see a shrink 2-3 times a week. Her and Quad are very mean spirited and not sure why anyone would want to associate with them I also was shocked at Jackie’s behavior. Normally she is more rational and doesn’t deliberately get in the mess (or am I missing something).
          My suggestion is Andy/Bravo should start another show starring Heavenly, Quad, Nene & Toya. The title should be “The Ratchets”.

• Katt Bailey

October 17, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Producer probably told Jackie to spice it up b/c she is so boring.. wants to be better than the others(just be yourself )
            The head buck Quad needs to be off the show she is messy and now she think she is untouchable.. who is she married to? My point exactly

• Sharon

October 19, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Dr. Jackie act so righteous!! Just open the damn envelope and read the results!!! She’s the main person that wants everyone to solve their anger issue!! Now what’s the problem?

• Faye Thomas

October 15, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Phaedra has nothing to do with this topic. Kandi puts on a good show.

• Jesse Perkins

October 16, 2019 at 2:32 am

I agree

• Twirl

October 16, 2019 at 6:25 am

Phaedra has something to do with this topic because I said so! Birds of a feather and Phaedra and Quad are the same type of despicable!

• Lavern Mitchell

October 15, 2019 at 12:59 pm

Dr Heavenly needs to mind her business and worry about her problems

• Linda

October 15, 2019 at 8:39 pm

Yes because there’s something missing between she and her daughter. For one thing she’s embarrassing. Heavenly doesn’t know when to stop! I agree mind your own business and shut your UGLY mouth up.

• Jamie Williams

October 16, 2019 at 8:13 pm

It’s the only time I started actually crying for Mariah cause I felt like she was being bullied so badly. I have no respect for Dr. Heavenly or Quad. They think that all they need to do is turn around and give an apology but I think they just throw them off the show. I think Mariah should sue their behinds and that be that.

• JMO

October 16, 2019 at 8:23 pm

You hit that nail on the head.. Facts

2. Im Sayin

October 15, 2019 at 10:12 am

Interesting turn of events.

3. Chelly

October 15, 2019 at 10:16 am

There’s no doubt in my mind that Damon told her to clean this up. As a dentist, she should have had enough common sense to not have cosigned Quad in the first place. There’s a reason why none of the doctors did.

• Tea

October 15, 2019 at 10:27 am

True but Heavenly has already acted a fool many times on the show despite being a dentist. So you have to wonder what’s happening behind the scenes for her to backtrack like this. Is Mariah about to sue Quad?

• Anonymous

October 15, 2019 at 12:11 pm

Can Mariah actually sue though? A lot of networks won’t let cast members sue each other. I remember Quad said she was going to sue Lisa but never did. I don’t think they can sue one another.

• Dana

October 15, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Why is Quad kept on the show anyway??? She have no revalence. Except to make up lies to stay revalent. She needs to go. Keep her talk show and continue cooking. I think she lied on her husband also. It’s not fair that they let him go and kept her

• Dre Ogle

October 15, 2019 at 4:02 pm

Agreed. Once a liar always a liar. Quad is pure ghetto with an uppity cover. She weezled her way in Mariah and Dr. Greg life to be somebody. At that time she looked horrible with two tone uneven skin. Dr. Greg fell for it and she was less than affectionate towards him. Dr Simone said it best she, Quad checked out of the marriage leaving Dr. Greg high and dry. Now she is a victim. Agreed all would rather see Dr. Greg. Remove her, bring Dr. Greg back Let see who he is dating now.

• PinkInNovember

October 15, 2019 at 5:52 pm

She didnt lie on him- he admitted to what she claimed as far as things getting physical between them.

Also Mariah won’t sue because she knows Quad isnt lying…

• Shannon

October 15, 2019 at 5:58 pm

PinkInNovember, Quad has lied on Greg multiple times. And if Mariah is such a coke head and all the producers know because she’s always high when she films (Quad said this in her interview with the Jasmine Brand), where are the receipts?! Quad is a liar period. Also, going by your logic, your girl Quad told Lisa she would sue her for saying Quad used drugs but Quad never went through with the lawsuit. So was Lisa telling the truth? 🤔

• Clara Kirkendoll

October 15, 2019 at 7:20 pm

It’s time for Quad to go

• Cordelia I Ellis

October 15, 2019 at 11:11 pm

I totally agree totally

• Jewle

October 15, 2019 at 11:33 pm

I want Dr. G back too. It would be more open

• Vivian Barrino

October 16, 2019 at 12:40 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU

• Dorrlyn

October 16, 2019 at 2:33 pm

I also liked Quad’s husband much better than her. She shouldn’t be on the shoe, she serves no purpose. Heavenly should keep quiet and I don’t know what to say about Jackie. I use o like her. Quad is a no factor, she is not even cute, but dresses nice.

• Janice Docher-Neeley

October 16, 2019 at 11:15 pm

Agree with you about husband

• K

October 15, 2019 at 10:06 pm

If I was Mariah I sue Quad for slander she should be fire like Phaedra Quad is a liar

• Okay

October 16, 2019 at 3:08 am

It’s all a sham.

• Anonymous

October 16, 2019 at 6:27 am

There’s nothing scripted about accusing someone of doing drugs. That has real effects on a person’s life. Take off the tinfoil hat please.

• Patrician Greene

October 15, 2019 at 12:25 pm

Quad is a low down dirty lyin g b-tch who was sleeping around ion Greg and got caught
      She Is very vindictive with her UGLY a-s

• Marie Christian

October 15, 2019 at 1:16 pm

True. Quad is a mess! She’s a complete fraud.

• Linda

October 15, 2019 at 8:44 pm

YES and Greg was the best thing to happen to her . All of her previous men were common and street. Let’s see what she catches this time around. If I were a man she definitely would NOT be my type!

• Curl

October 15, 2019 at 1:36 pm

First of all, as Common sence ain’t that common. For somebody with the name “Heavenly”, she is everything BUT! Can’t stand her or her annoying voice. Her daughter always looks embarrassed when Heavenly try’s to talk to her. Bet she can’t wait until she is old enough to get away from her.

• Linda

October 15, 2019 at 8:49 pm

Well said. Enough is e-fuc…. nuff!

• Star

October 16, 2019 at 1:53 am

Helly don’t have no damn common sense 😫

October 15, 2019 at 10:21 am

It’s obvious Heavenly only said she believed it because she hates Mariah and wanted to upset her. And it’s also clear as day that Quad lied and only said what she did to hurt Mariah. Heavenly and Quad are very vindictive women who wouldn’t even be friends if they didn’t both hate Mariah.

• Anony

October 15, 2019 at 11:02 am

On past seasons heavenly is the one who exhibited drug usage and alcoholism. She was always flicking her nose and often became enraged over the smallest things. For example, when her and Simone went to the voodoo shop in new orleans. She and quads baldhead a-s better stop while they’re ahead. Everyone on that show is open and honest except those two.

• Curl

October 15, 2019 at 1:40 pm

I agree. Ad far as I’m concerned why the hell is Quad even on the show.
        “NOT MARRIED TO ANYBODY ANY MORE”

• Lisa

October 16, 2019 at 11:37 am

All of them have issues I don’t agree Quad should have said Mariah use drugs what I don’t understand is why she want the ladies to speak out on her be have .No one said anything when she said she have recipes on Damon. Big lie Little lie a lie is a lies .These ladies need to grow up already

5. Pat

October 15, 2019 at 10:24 am

When Heavenly starts to back away from some sh-t you said, you know you went too d-mn far.

6. ATL

October 15, 2019 at 10:35 am

Quad is out here looking really messy and fraudulent right now.

• Katt Bailey

October 15, 2019 at 10:52 am

She’s not married to medicine anymore! Why is she on the show and especially when they take couples trips.. Quad need to be deleted from the show periods!!

• Prettygirl

October 15, 2019 at 11:33 am

Quad is a liar she is made up of lies it runs through her veins she lied to get that husband to get validated to get on to that show want cheap pale cheek was secure she let him go and always Plays the victim but she’s The devil in would ever dress she decides to where she lied on Mariah because of jealousy and she wants to stay in the Lime light She is very vindictive and cannot be trusted and she knows bull whale she slipped with mariet’s sister’s husband and she did all this dirt to cover that up G need to be banned from the show she is no longer validated to be married to medicine when she’s divorced Bravo please bring in new people so we can continue to enjoy the show Without that fresh main quad.

• Cheryl

October 15, 2019 at 3:01 pm

This show really needs to clean there act up, it’s starting to feel like that other reality show, where the girl is trying to claim someone took endorements from her, can we just have a reality about real positive black women..i mean realy BarAVO, now this is suppose to be M2M, well first off Quad is not married to anyone, so why is she even on the show, she’s very calculating and vindictive, and heavenly well i think she is the most foul ,loud mouth immature ignorant a-s woman period, why would anyone find that entertaining, why would this network keep allowing her to call out and badmouth someone’s mother, does Bravo draw the line anywhere, or are they so hard ip for ratings, the viewers is what keeps these shows on air and give them those paychecks, why would anyone wants to see and hear her nasty?, low down dirty ways, no husband that cares about his wife would allow his wife to keep up this type of behavior BRAVO get a grip, PLEASE enough is enough, and those DRUG allegations, well i would sue the h-ll out of Ms Quad, no if or and about it, she’s a little phony liar, and her ex husband confirmed it
          Stop this bullsh-t on National Tv , bring positivty back , cause this ain’t it

• Linda

October 15, 2019 at 10:20 pm

Bravo is loving it all the way to the bankThe more sh’t they stir the better! They have to create sh’t and storylines to keep their jobs. Why do you think Quad came up with the bull Sh’t drug drama. She has no storyline without Greg. He’s the Dr. why is Quad still there? I certainly hope she’s gone next season. Maybe she should go back to her dog couture line. It’s more fitting for her to me and by the way what ever happened to that career? Or maybe start a cooking show sense she professes to be such a great cook. Hey anything but married to medicine. She just doesn’t belong on that show!!!! Quad please be gone!!!

• Kenken58

October 15, 2019 at 11:45 am

Quad the fraud & heavenly can both leave the show for what’s it worth…

• Neinaeaton

October 15, 2019 at 11:51 am

I agree why is she even on the show,bring her ex back with a new boo.

• Curl

October 15, 2019 at 1:42 pm

Yes please, drop her ass!

• linda

October 15, 2019 at 10:29 pm

Now that would be interesting. Very very interesting and appropriate I hope Bravo seriously considers that. The audience I’m sure would love to see Greg in a loving relation after the mess of a marriage Quad put him through. I think he deserves another opportunity to prove that that lying over dramatic Wuad was indeed the CULPRIT!!!

• Quad is a real low down dirty b-tch from the girl she needs off the show that is why so many

October 15, 2019 at 6:48 pm

Quad is a real low down dirty b-tch from the girl she needs off the show that is why so many people have quit watching a show they can’t stand her and her accusations

• Idele Dawson

October 15, 2019 at 7:05 pm

Mee toi girl, I’m done watching Edgeless Quad, n Sewer mouth Heavenly, acting like old grown a-s Thots

• linda

October 20, 2019 at 3:19 pm

And now that I think about it it was revealed on the show that Quad use to date high rollers and dealers. That’s why her demeanor is what it is. She’s Classless. Expensive clothes doesn’t give you class. Class is something you either have it or you don’t. You can’t fake it like Dr. Jackie. She’s also a mess and not to good on the eye! I don’t know about that couple. I’m not convinced that her husband is really the marriage for the right reasons. Jackie better really keep and eye on him. and stay off the radio before her man is making head lines again!!

• The Cole Knows

October 16, 2019 at 4:45 pm

Wow! You folks get so wrapped up in these story lines that you can’t see this is all for show just to keep you watching the mess on these reality show.

• Sharon

October 19, 2019 at 12:13 pm

Quad have no storyline just the drug story with Mariah. Other than that she has no asset to the show. Gregory would have more if a storyline than his ex!!!!!!

• Linda

October 20, 2019 at 3:24 pm

Maybe so However these Blk folks need to be mindful of how we have and are being degraded. This behavior is really gutter and needs to fu—omg stop. We simply cannot be and do what others do and bounce back as quickly. Have some respect period!!!

7. Jordan's Memory

October 15, 2019 at 11:27 am

Exactly and why isn’t her husband allowed to be on the show if they keeping her? She looks dumb being the only single person at events. As for heavenly I guess daddy said her fat trap has yapped off too much this time and it’s time to do damage control. He like he never seen Mariah that hurt and pissed so you better fix this before she pull out those receipts she has on him. Lol

8. Get Busy

October 15, 2019 at 11:39 am

Ain’t Heavenly always speaking out in anger? That spiritual journey she said she had is a joke.

• Kenken58

October 15, 2019 at 11:47 am

Heavenly is the JOKE

• Linda

October 15, 2019 at 9:02 pm

You’re right and I’m sick of people being straight demons and hiding behind Christianity! It’s terrible! Don’t listen to what they Watch what they do! They will have you under a demonic strong hold thats hard to realize and get out of. it’s b-ll Crap!

9. KBizz

October 15, 2019 at 11:44 am

heavenly just didn’t want Bravo to fire her like thy did Phaedra, b/c believe me this not the end there will be some legal stuff behind all this those are not accusations to play with yes thy got tit for tat but tht was too much, Mariah accusing her of an affair isnt the first time her own husband said she was unfaithful Lisa Nicole also mention it wen thy got into see these aren’t just rumors thy got some truth to it, but accussing somebody of being on drugs just to drag thm really, wow

• linda

October 15, 2019 at 10:46 pm

Mariah is better than I would be because I would show the receipts and watch Heavenly lose her MIND because she really thinks she has Dameon Pu—y whipped. It takes sex to keep a marriage going but that alone and long termmmmm isn’t enough. They are almost empty nesters. Things have a way of Changing . Heavenly’s old dusty a— needs to watch out for a clean, classy sophisticated pretty replacement. While she’s being messy and embarrassing🙄

10. CiCi

October 15, 2019 at 12:26 pm

Oh whatever. She shouldn’t have jumped into that conversation period. It had nothing to do with her.

• Stephany Hunter

October 15, 2019 at 1:01 pm

Dr heavenly and skully mae quad should be kicked off the show i am so sick and tired of dr heavenly and scap headed quad don’t be a haterfind something better to do than to bring up some sh-t thats not true they need to get there facts first and stop co signing

• Idele Dawson

October 15, 2019 at 7:03 pm

Girl I totally agree, n as if today I’m done watching the show. Quad out & Greg back in🙌😉

• JMO

October 16, 2019 at 8:41 pm

Not Skully Mae… I spit my juice out….lol

11. Connie Edwards

October 15, 2019 at 12:31 pm

I surly hope the women of sister circle keep this side of Quad in mine cause she gave one of the girls on the show a taste and they blew it off if they watched from season 1 also Dr.H is so getto and inscure

12. Tameeka Lattimore

October 15, 2019 at 1:23 pm

On another note Mariah Huq is being honoured by the Chattanooga, Tn Chapter NAACP as the humanitarian of the year. Let’s all congratulate her and if you or in the area please attend Octber 29th, 2019.

• Lillie Waiters

October 16, 2019 at 10:08 am

Yes when they go low you go high

13. Jeanne Burton

October 15, 2019 at 1:53 pm

I really agree to the highest it’s down rated disgusted to watch a lie play out so public for the world to judge what is that telling me about women when they get together quad should be gone just like phadrae spoken Mrs.louisiana

14. Tajuana Johnson

October 15, 2019 at 2:10 pm

They should have fired quad when Phaedra lied on kandi they fired her from the show. Besides, quad is not married to Greg anymore so she shouldn’t be on the show anyways.

15. Gail A Evans

October 15, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Yes Quad is a non factor and should be removed from married to medicine. To make such an accusation is unfavorable with no evidence to back it up, this puts a negative impression of Mariah. Please fire Quad and Heavenly they are no longer a factor!!! 😴😴

• Idele Dawson

October 15, 2019 at 7:00 pm

• Deejolee

October 16, 2019 at 7:53 am

We should boycott for Quad to be removed from the show. Just like Ms. Parkes was fired from
      RHOA. DR.Jackie is fake as h-ll, she new good and well Mariah was telling the truth. Messy B-TCH!!!!. As for Mrs. H-LL she is a very ugly person inside and out. Quad needs to GO!!! Bring back Greg.

• linda

October 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm

I’m all for the Boycotting!! I want Quad and Heavenly GONE!! And if Mrs. Bully the Air Force pilot continues to call men b-tches she needs to go as well and finish her degree. She had better do something before she finds herself in divorce court. Husband ain’t to please with here right about now

16. nyc girl

October 15, 2019 at 2:26 pm

Quad needs to sit her bald head a– down some where, Why is she still on the show??

17. Lathriste Washington

October 15, 2019 at 2:40 pm

Do the people who’s watching the show know that show was taped months ago

• VaRN

October 15, 2019 at 11:43 pm

I guess they don’t realize it was taped a while ago and it’s scripted. Everyone complains about Quad & Heavenly, but how interesting will the show be without “Villians” and then who will the ladies have beef with…..duhhhh

• Yvette

October 16, 2019 at 2:00 am

Right… What storyline would any of them have without Quad and Heavenly because they are ALL QUITE BORING being a doctor or married to one….Their lives are not exciting…!!

• Anonymous

October 16, 2019 at 6:30 am

Oh please. What storyline would Heavenly and Quad have without Mariah?! You Quad stans are so delusional. And ain’t nothing scripted. These women don’t like each other in real life.

18. Susan Smith

October 15, 2019 at 4:01 pm

I’m going to stop watching until Quad and Heavenly is off the show!

• linda

October 26, 2019 at 4:54 pm

You’re right. The women really don’t like each other. A great deal of jealousy going on in every category.

19. Susan Smith

October 15, 2019 at 4:05 pm

I m going to stop watching the show until Quad and Heavenly is
    Off the show!

• linda

October 26, 2019 at 4:50 pm

I’m in agreement. Just can’t stand the stupidity and embarrassment. I sincerely hope at the end of the day the money proves to be worth it. They SUCK!!!

20. Idele Dawson

October 15, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Heavenly needs to stop name calling n being so disrespectful n being a embarrassment to her husband, chill and the cast! Quad always been a hater n liar! She lied about she wanted kids,n about Mirah! That wasn’t cool at all how she character assisanated Mirahs integrity.Why is she on the show anyway🤔🤔 she isn’t a Dr nor married to one. Bring Greg back he has more storyline than Quad 🙌

• Denise

October 15, 2019 at 7:43 pm

Totally agree…Quad need to attend a class for anger management and bitterness. She is so miserable, nasty and ugly. Heavenly need to change her name to Hellishness. Bravo need to fire Quad and Hellishness for accusing Mariah of using drugs. Reputation is very important.

21. Kathyn Brown

October 15, 2019 at 4:43 pm

HEAVENLY and QUAD are wrong period. Dr. Jackie wants to stay neutral after spreading the news. #fakefriend. Dr. Contessa is boring. Mariah, Toya, Simone OKAY! Buffie; I don’t know? Quad REALLY can go!

• Cynthia

October 15, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Mariah shouldn’t of brought it up that in the past just like her husband said why bring it up. I don’t know but it seemed like some type of guilt in Mariah’s face but it was okay for her to accuse Damian of cheating on heavenly and she don’t know if that was true so let’s not be so quick to be on Mariah side cuz she keeps up a lot of s*** and then want to cry wolf when it’s all about her

• Idele Dawson

October 15, 2019 at 6:54 pm

The truth came out with the 3 drug test she had taken😉 N I believe that Heavenly jumped on the bag wagon for what Mairah said about Dameon.I tell ya to be professional women,they are acting like they are straight out of the hood. Furthermore why is Quad still on the show. I rather gave her X than her, atleast he has a storyline

• VaRN

October 15, 2019 at 11:48 pm

The hair strand drug test only goes back for 90 days of use, not 5-10 years as Toya misrepresented. Do you know how much hair has grown out and shedded in 5 to 10 years? The story line is no surprise to the participants. They agree on what the script “revelations” and feign outrage.

• Yoshi

October 15, 2019 at 11:57 pm

Incorrect.

From Health Street:

How far back can the hair follicle test go to detect drug use?

The hair follicle drug test, when using the standard 1.5 inches of hair, can detect previous drug use up to 3 months. If a longer piece of hair is selected, the drug test results can go back much further (in fact, years further) to detect drug use.

• Yvette

October 16, 2019 at 2:09 am

Exactly Mariah always keeping up bs but people gives her a pass because she plays VICTIM at her convenience wanting all the women to take her side… She has said things about them too but she never speaks on what she says..

• Anonymous

October 16, 2019 at 6:33 am

If anyone plays victim all the time that would be Quad. Quad can never admit when she’s wrong! It’s always someone else’s fault! That’s the true definition of a perpetual victim! At least Mariah can say that she has done wrong and actually apologizes to people. Quad hasn’t done that yet!

• Idele Dawson

October 15, 2019 at 6:57 pm

I agree!🙌 Also Dr Jackie who claims to be the peacemaker is as phoney as a $4.00 bill, n is also boring😉

22. Shady Bootz

October 15, 2019 at 7:12 pm

Angry about what? It had absolutely NOTHING to do with her. It’s so funny how she involve herself in all of Quad’s beefs yet when she get into it with someone (Toya, Simone) Quad sit there quiet as a mouse minding her business. Dumb b-tch! Ain’t no back peddling You said what you said! This is what we expect from you

• JMO

October 16, 2019 at 8:18 pm

She is only back peddling because she don’t want that law suit, but I would still use her ratchet azz. I cant stand her

October 15, 2019 at 7:54 pm

I agree with ALLof the comment said about Quad and Heavily!! Lol!!! Quad needs a check. They should replace Heavily with her Daughter!!

24. Daphine

October 15, 2019 at 8:49 pm

Dr. Heavenly is a reactor she doesn’t think care who she hurts. Being book smart doesn’t include class or social graces.

25. Diva

October 15, 2019 at 10:16 pm

Dr. Heavenly is full of crap. She believe Quad, and Mariah should sue.

• guest

October 19, 2019 at 9:31 pm

Honey when mariha back peddle yall must not get it she lied she said she seen quad with her brother in law shirt on quad now she is saying her sister told that to her so she is the liyer so get the facts together.

26. Belinda

October 16, 2019 at 10:36 am

I just can’t stand quad, heavenly or contessa. and I don’t trust Jackie at all.

• PikNik

October 16, 2019 at 2:01 pm

@ Belinda,Yaaaaaas! Lol, my sentiments exactly! Those three, to me are the biggest hypocritical, vindictive, ratchet, all up in your business but out of mine, quick to deflect, I’m so much better than you,jacka-s’s of too many trades, master of none, woe is me, pot stirring, trout mouthed, bad wig wearing, more better blues having, old towne road looking, can’t take the hood out the hood rat, stank faced, biyatches I’ve ever seen!…the same 3 birds of a feather:Heavenly, quad, and jackie, the biggest fraud!

• linda

October 18, 2019 at 10:56 pm

O Tessa is a bully and thinks they are all afraid of her. People aren’t taking a-s ki—kings to easily these days. She needs to slow her row however Heavenly is kind of overdue to kicked in her ugly a-s mouth

• guest 05

October 19, 2019 at 9:41 pm

She do not like u either.what have this young lady do to any one of yall.honey she cannot sue quad for a thing.so it is fine for her to tell lies on quad.yall talking bout she did not love her husband he was the one that cheated on her so i guess yall r good with yall man or if u have none to cheat.get out of here with yall b s.

27. Brenda Perkins

October 16, 2019 at 11:36 am

Quad should be let go because of all of her lies and she’s no longer Married to Medicine she have no substance she is so Petty and that’s why she continue bringing up stuff from last year with dr. Simone even after Dr.. simone has apogized several times. I’m with Simone Quad act like she wants someone to kiss her azz .And then she keep trying to put Mariah down, cut her out and put Dr. Geegory back in with his new Lady friend. We need Dr.Greg to bring a lady with class to the show.

28. Markita Shoulders

October 16, 2019 at 3:29 pm

What grown woman keeps on with Moma’s jokes only H-ll Heavenly. The rest the ladies r cute my favorite is Contessa. The new lady Buffy can take Quad or Toya spots.Dr.Simone & Dr.Jackie r the bomb in their friendship is a bang of fun. Dr.Greg is toooooooooooo humble for Heavenly now go Momma that:( she’s sad and mean (she can dress a lil & Mariah is the best 👗.

29. Adw

October 18, 2019 at 12:03 pm

Here we go with black women allowing themselves to be exploited for a few dollars more…u like the BB Wives, these women are doctors (not all) or married to doctors and have the filthiest mouths ever. Heavenly, Simone are just mean, hateful and totally disgusting. Of they were my docs before the show, they wouldn’t be after I saw this show. So this is what yo Mama sent you to school for? Turns out the medical schools you represent as alumni are probably embarrased and ashamed of that pigskin called a degree. Quad is an illiterate who needs to go or go back to school and increase her vocabulary and thinking, speaking skills. #TRAGIC JUST TRAGIC. Jackie is an enabler of vicious attacks on other women, who throws a rock and hides her hand. Andy is getting rich off of the disrespect these women show each other on all of his shows. White man still got us with that “we do whatever you say massa” mentality. I’m done with them all. Going back to reading a book

30. Choppa

October 18, 2019 at 12:45 pm

Fire them both heavenly and quad ugly self, Phaedra was fired for lies so tthey should get the same thing
    Fired both them liars! Quad is not a housewife and as fake as she can be, Heavenly is just ghetto,

• Linda

October 18, 2019 at 10:32 pm

I agree. I agree I absolutely agree. I’m sick of all of the shows. Reading a book sounds like a wonderful idea at least we will be increasing our vocabulary and aquiting knowledge. Which is worth our valuable time I’m ashamed of the illiterate and down right stupidity. And not to mention how they’re letting you know who make a da..m fool out of them. Haven’t we been the but of the joke long enough?

31. London Monroe

October 19, 2019 at 2:45 pm

EXACTLY I agree Quad the Fraud lying, no storyline having, hood rat @$$ needs to GO. Jackie fake, phony,hypocrite @$$ needs to go spend time with her husband before he strays again, since she can’t be genuine and trustworthy with being a true friend anymore. Cause that b!+(# is full of $#!+ I used to like her, then I just started accepting her because I love Dr. Simone so much but I’m fed up with Jackie’s BS. And that crooked teeth, lazy eye, always eating hippo Hellishly needs to be slapped in her big @$$ mouth. Cause she keeps it running I bet if I were on that show she would be humble real quick. Cause I would tear her @$$ ragady with words have her @$$ crying to daddy right after he leaves my house oops did I say that…….lol. But all them sluts know good and darn well Mariah not using no Cocaine and never has. I would believe that b!+(# Quad was snorting coke before I would believe that Mariah was. There are way more fans of the show who rather see Quad off the show vs how many prefer to see her remain, we need to stop watching M2M til that fake, boring bihh is gone. Oh yeah and that horse looking @$$ Conetessa needs to spend more time with her kids and teach them some manners and class, before they become the next ghetto girls like Quad the Fraud. Dr. Simone is the only one I care for right now as long as she doesn’t go back to being wishy-washy.

• Whitney

October 19, 2019 at 6:10 pm

I agree boycott

32. Vera

October 26, 2019 at 2:19 pm

When a person cast out accusations about someone,there something going on there life. People had lied and cheated since beginning on time. Why is center of attention focus on Mariah. Quad your lies will come back and bite you. Maybe Quad your one with drug problems trying to divert shif focus off self. Quad take plank out of your eye.
    Nothing to gain but a lot drama of fakeness from so ca professionals. God help you all.

33. Katy Louu

October 26, 2019 at 4:16 pm

When Damon told Heavenly to shut-up as she went into her nonsensical explanation about how small models members were at Toya’s paint party, I knew right then that he is aware of what an idiot she is. I once read that many people live in opposition of the meaning of their names and Heavenly is a blatant example. She should avoid twitter, instagram, social media period.

• linda

October 26, 2019 at 5:04 pm

Heavenly straight lied about what she said at the party and how she really felt about being there! She could have excused herself as I’ve known her to do in New Orleans. Anyway daddy is going to plan a party and have some fun. He has to be sick of Heavenly, with her insecure ugly mouth A..