Did Mariah Huq & Quad Webb Make up at the 'Married to Medicine' Reunion?

Did Mariah Huq & Quad Webb Make up at the ‘Married to Medicine’ Reunion?

Photo Credit: Bravo

The women of “Married to Medicine” are having another eventful season. They also filmed the reunion the other day. Fans of the show expect the cast to have a lot of explosive moments. As of now, the cast seems to be divided into two groups. One side is Dr. Jackie Walters, Quad Webb, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, and Dr. Contessa Metcalfe. The other is Dr. Simone Whitmore, Toya Bush-Harris, Mariah Huq, and Buffie Purselle.

Mariah and Quad have been feuding for years. Then, of course, Heavenly and Mariah have also not been in a good place for seasons now. However, Heavenly has been having tension with Simone and Toya as well this season. Jackie has already fallen out with Buffie. And Contessa and Mariah will clash later on in the season.

Although a couple of people took to social media to throw some shade after wrapping up the reunion, some fans suspect at least one friendship was saved.

1. Trish

November 22, 2019 at 4:59 pm

I wish Quad and Mariah would be friends again. I loved their friendship.

• Carolyn Wise Mayo

November 22, 2019 at 11:24 pm

so did I. I really hope they get close again.

• Michael Holmes

November 23, 2019 at 7:30 am

I loved their friendship too

• Patricia Fowler

November 26, 2019 at 5:38 am

They had a great time together, I hope they can

• Artb

November 24, 2019 at 10:06 am

Me tooo…so crazy because they were the best friendship besides Dr. Jackie and Dr. Simone. They better hurry up!!!

• Stephanie M

November 24, 2019 at 10:31 am

Me too.

• Delia's

November 24, 2019 at 12:58 pm

Quad is do fake, I would not trust her a-s. She has change since season 2. The Fame she wanted, she stabbed everyone back to get it including Dr G heavenly ugly a-s will also keep Quad and Mariah friendship apart because she hates Mariah because of her relationship with her mother m. Heavenly never had one with her mom and I can see why. She is a frog face b-tch and I am waiting for a cast member to snack the dog shi- out of her and I think the person that is going to do it is Mariah it Toya.

2. Cassie

November 22, 2019 at 5:18 pm

Is Dr. Contessa pregnant?

November 22, 2019 at 6:00 pm

I’m so tired of Mariah and Quad’s beef. So I hope they did squash it.

4. Anony

November 22, 2019 at 7:14 pm

Heavenly will never let Mariah and Quad be friends. She’s already said that quad told her ALL of Mariahs personal business. I’d never be someone’s friend again after that. Period

• Nat

November 23, 2019 at 1:52 am

Well, that would mean Mariah and Quad wouldn’t be friends again because Mariah did the same thing when they fell out!

• Linda c

November 23, 2019 at 2:30 am

I do not like fake a-s quad or fake jealous Dr. Heavenly. Why is quad still there anyway? POOF, be gone.

• SpecialK

November 23, 2019 at 9:38 am

Waiting on mean heavenly past mess with daddy? Nobody always have a perfect marriage! Quad needs to go not M2M not dating medicine, fake and boring with her lies. Bye quad

• Ter

November 23, 2019 at 10:40 am

True! I am no longer friends with someone, but I will go to my grave with their secrets. Just because we arent friends dont mean I would ever want to hurt them.

5. Idele Dawson

November 22, 2019 at 9:46 pm

Dr Heavenly is 1 miserable b-tch

6. ShirW

November 23, 2019 at 5:39 am

There will never be a true friendship with Quad/Mariah.There seems to be a distance between Jackie/Simone.I think a lot is done by the producers to promote ratings.Quad has no relevant storyline of interest to the show.It’s time to take a look at Heavenly and “Daddy’marriage.

• Anony

November 23, 2019 at 10:26 am

I wholeheartedly agree. Heavenly brags about the other couples not knowing her personal business. It’s time for her unattractive and unlikable a-s to be exposed.

• Ladi

November 23, 2019 at 8:36 pm

I strongly believe that’s how it should be. I am a strong BELIEVER in treating people the way I would want to be treated. I’ve seen that karma i😂s real. Don’t want that on me!

• Rhonda

November 23, 2019 at 1:13 pm

I noticed that too regarding Drs. Jackie and Simone. I hope these people are not letting these reality shows kill their friendships.

• Francine Mclaurin

November 24, 2019 at 10:37 am

True. I think Dr. Jackie is fake as hell I don’t like Contessa because she is boring and is trying to find her self a story line & I don’t like Dr. Heavily because she is messy and a bully

• Nannio

November 30, 2019 at 12:56 am

Yes Quad definitely needs to go. She has no relevance on the show since she’s divorced. Bored her and Mariah’s fighting. Time to mix things up with no Quad!!