Married to Medicine Season 7 Episode 10 Recap & Video Clips

‘Married to Medicine’ Recap: Jackie Calls Buffie Infertile + Contessa & Scott Get Counseling

Married to Medicine Season 7 Episode 10

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the latest episode of “Married to Medicine,” Jackie offends Buffie in a major way. While Jackie gives a speech about her book launch party, she calls Buffie infertile in a room full of guests. This devastates Buffie and causes some of the other women to question Jackie’s actions.

Contessa and Scott get some counseling. And while talking things out, the couple realizes they have bigger problems than they realized.

And it’s time for another couples trip. The gang heads to Cabo.

Here’s a recap for “Battle Down South.”

1. Anony

November 18, 2019 at 10:27 am

This show would be so much more positive without heavenly. Period. She is on her review dogging Mariah Simone Toya Eugene Cecil and Buffie. Never does she say anything negative about quad or jackie. It doesn’t matter if jackie was being malicious, she shouldn’t have told all of those strangers Buffies personal business. After this season I’m dont with M 2 M.

• Nicole

November 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm

This is why I don’t give Heavenly any YouTube views.I find it funny that she had such an issue with Mariah doing her Facebook videos here and there just to turn around and do much worse every episode.

November 18, 2019 at 11:48 am

Contessa and Scott need to sit down with the fake a-s storylines.

3. Tracey

November 18, 2019 at 12:06 pm

It is weird for Quad to be coming on a couples trip. It doesn’t make sense and just confirms to me that she’s a favorite of the producers. But whatever.

Toya and Eugene have a beautiful house. I also love her closet.

Jackie was dead wrong. I don’t understand how a doctor can not have enough common sense to not call someone else infertile during a speech. Wasn’t the speech supposed to just be about her anyway?

I loved the dance competition. But I’m ready for the confrontation between Jackie and Buffie. I have a feeling Jackie’s apology is going to be rude.

• Jordan

November 19, 2019 at 3:49 am

I think the remark Heavenly made about Mariah was disgusting. Really Bravo, you let her say something as disgusting as the reason Mariah wore the shade if pink was because she must have an infection was so low and so very wrong . Heavenly has hit a new low in her disgusting manner. I think she is an awful woman.

• Pattyblue

November 23, 2019 at 1:14 am

Jordon, I agree with you.Heavenly is a disgusting person.

4. Shady Bootz

November 18, 2019 at 1:18 pm

I think it’s so f-cked up how Mariah got very little screen time last night. These girls (NeNe Voice) lack the personality that she has so it will never work. I’m so sick of Heavenly being up Quad and Jackie’s a-s it’s old and tired at this point.

November 18, 2019 at 2:52 pm

I’m not a fan of Simone I’m glad you spoke up for Quad this time etc..When Toya & Mariah have a couple trip than u can apply those rules. Just like Contessa said if u don’t want to go than don’t go.

• Pattyblue

November 23, 2019 at 1:16 am

Contessa need to keep her corny a-s home with her fake a-s storyline.