'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Puts Quad Webb on Blast?

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Puts Quad Webb on Blast?

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Married to Medicine” has been full of drama this season. Things got more explosive while the cast spent some time in Cabo. After Buffie Purselle confronted Dr. Jackie Walters for calling her infertile, Jackie snapped. Dr. Heavenly Kimes interjected and Buffie was not having it. However, there are some lighter moments that took place as well.

One of those moments has to involve Quad Webb. Now that she’s officially divorced, she may be ready to date. While talking about what she’s looking for in a man on the upcoming episode, Heavenly may have put Quad all the way on blast.

November 30, 2019 at 9:30 am

I don’t think Heavenly was lying or joking here. She puts Quad’s business out there often. They don’t have a true friendship. Their only loyalty to each other is hating Mariah.

• And What?

November 30, 2019 at 10:13 am

Bingo.

• TELL IT LIKE IT IS!!!

November 30, 2019 at 1:46 pm

Heavenly is total opposite of her name. Her name should be RUDE,LOUD AND COMMON, IMPISH,NO REFLECTION OF HER EDUCATION, GHETTO TO THE TENTH DEGREE, CHILDISH, CAN DISH OUT CRITICISM BUT MOST DEFINITELY CAN’T TAKE IT WHEN SOMEONE THROWS IT BACK AT HER. HER DAUGHTER IS WAY MORE MATURE THAN SHE SEEMS. I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE WATCHED HER DO THINGS ALL IN THE NAME OF ACTING AS THOUGH SHE DID NOT KNOW SHE WAS HURTING SOMEONE OR PUTTING THEIR BUSINESS OUT TO THE PUBLIC. NOW JACKIE WHO USED TO BE THE VOICE OF REASON IS STARTING TO ACT JUST LIKE HER. BUT BIRDS OF A FEATHER WILL FLOCK TOGETHER.

• Sexy G.Kearse

November 30, 2019 at 2:18 pm

Leave my girl alone she tells the truth with out the sugar.If they can’t handle it they should go outside and play with the kids

• Lynn Ralter

November 30, 2019 at 4:48 pm

She’s ignorant and Jackie is taking up her ways PERIOD!

• Valarie

December 1, 2019 at 2:41 am

Agree with you Dr. Jackie true color has finally surfaced, period.

• Stephanie

December 1, 2019 at 10:19 am

Yes when tf did Jackie because so cold. My main thing with the infertility issue is, that’s not your story to share, simple as that.

• Nikki

December 1, 2019 at 11:17 am

You can still tell it like it is and be tactful.
          She has no regard to others feelings. She’s hella messy and that should be her name Hellamessy not Heavenly.

• Donna R Smith

November 30, 2019 at 2:19 pm

I agree about Heavenly. I also believe she thinks she is better than her co stars.

• Lee

November 30, 2019 at 5:55 pm

I agree with every word you say about Heavenly and Jackie.
        Jackie has now stopped trying to be everyone’s mother and has moved on to trying to be a bad b-tch! Stopped it Jackie …..you just need to sit back and be real and not phoney!!!
        For Heavenly, there is no hope.

• Tasha

December 1, 2019 at 11:23 am

#ALLFACTS

• Premier

December 1, 2019 at 8:56 pm

I don’t like either woman. For heavenly to be a relationship expert, she sucks at relationships. I don’t understand why Quad is even still on the show she’s not married to anything but herself.

• Jack Givens

December 2, 2019 at 7:49 am

Lol sis you clocked heavenly and Jackie.. quad has dragged dr.g and Mariah..every dog has its day..and quads will come..

• C. Denyce Shields

December 6, 2019 at 12:20 pm

I stand in agreement with you! That Itch is terribly! Why is she still on there, It makes no sense!Tr-mp Stamp! Treated that man like a dog, and used his money like it was hers! She stayed in there sucking him dry for five years just to secure her some more of his money! She’s a dirty bird!!!

• Camryn

November 30, 2019 at 1:51 pm

You nailed I couldn’t have said it any better! As foul and disrespectful as it was for Heavenly to say I believe it rings truth , but that was some Love & Hip Hop shhtt Heavenly did she went low and Quad didn’t even Seem clean it up ! You are absolutely correct there is no real friendship there Heavenly, Jackie, Quad and Contessa stick together for the sake of their dislike for Mariah!!! Heavenly is utter gutter !!!!

• Anonymous

November 30, 2019 at 6:46 pm

Say it again for the people in the back!
      An enemy of my enemy is my friend!

• Trivia Pursuit

November 30, 2019 at 8:31 pm

Why do they hate Mariah?

• C. Denyce Shields

December 6, 2019 at 12:24 pm

Because she is the realist of all of them!!! She’s a Producer, That Quad wouldn’t be on or would she had meant Dr.Gregory, If not for her!!! And Heavenly got caught up with talking about people Mama! Her behind should have been whipped! Her name should be Hatti!!! Hellion!

• Idele Dawson

November 30, 2019 at 8:49 pm

I know that’s right 🙌😉

• Mrs Sinkfield

December 1, 2019 at 5:07 am

I so agree with you. Jackie had shown a side that others have mentioned in earlier episodes. At her lemon squeeze, she stormed out stating that she would never be a part of women tearing each other down. All I can say is, never say never. And Quad, therewere are no words to describe ignorance on a soapbox.

• QueenBee58

December 1, 2019 at 5:23 am

I totally agree

• JMO

December 1, 2019 at 4:47 pm

You said that and I couldn’t have said it better….

2. Mor

November 30, 2019 at 9:49 am

You shouldn’t expose your friends like this. Quad needs to be paying attention. Heavenly isn’t someone she needs to be telling her business to.

• Queen

November 30, 2019 at 10:57 am

Agreed.

• Mary

December 8, 2019 at 8:10 pm

So true

3. Kyla

November 30, 2019 at 10:56 am

You mean Heavenly puts Quad on blast again because like a couple episodes ago she already put Quad on blast for getting butt surgery. And she stays on YouTube exposing Quad for telling her all of Mariah’s business. That friendship is fraudulent.

4. Peachy

November 30, 2019 at 11:07 am

Heavenly will spill and be all up in everyone else’s business but won’t really open up about her marriage.

• She-She

December 1, 2019 at 3:25 pm

I co-sign on every one’s comments about “Hell”venly and now “Cold As Ice”, Dr Jackie. One stirs the mess to a boil, the other puts the freeze on it with the quickness….

5. Yeah I Said It!

November 30, 2019 at 11:38 am

Yikes. LOL.

6. 100

November 30, 2019 at 11:53 am

This is something you don’t say or even joke about as a friend because Sister Circle is Quad’s job. How does it look to the higher ups hearing she will sleep with the celebrity guests who stop by for interviews? That’s super unprofessional.

• Belinda

November 30, 2019 at 9:27 pm

When will you get this filthy woman heavenly off this show her and quad as well as contessa need to go.

• Vernice

December 1, 2019 at 12:19 am

I guess heavenly messiness is part of the show she sure seems hypocritical and self righteous

• LC

December 1, 2019 at 1:20 am

AMEN AMEN AMEN THE THREE OF THEM!!!!! ESPECIALLY HEAVENLY AND QUAD!!!!

• AJ

December 1, 2019 at 7:01 am

I agree Heavenly need to change her name to devil, because that is how she acts. She is rude, disrespectful & ghetto. Her husband seems so nice and laid back can’t see how he is attracted to that. It really makes me sad to see all of those black women degrading each other & themselves. If I was a patient of theirs I would find me another doctor. They all are an embarrassment Jackie is the oldest & wisest really disappointed in her.

• Pamela

December 1, 2019 at 11:22 am

Agree with you, Belinda!

• SayWhat

December 4, 2019 at 7:04 am

I totally agree with you 100. I do not like either women. Still, I can call out their behavors, good or bad. Heavenly has been pissed at Mariah for claiming Daddy has cheated on her & she has receipts. Yet, she has essentially done the same by blasting Quad & Common’s woman. Common is in a committed relationship & mess like that can cause trouble, whether it’s true or not.
      Once the seed is planted it can take on a life on it’s own.
      Didn’t Heavenly blasted Buffie for confronting Jackie in front of the group on what she said about Buffie. Now she has done basically the same thing.
      IMO, all of them felt that Jackie was wrong for what she did to Buffie. They all verbalized it in their confessional. Yet, no one held Jackie’s feet to the fire. In fact, Heavenly sat at the table and defended Jackie & no one defended Buffie. If the casts had supported Buffie. It might have provided insight on what is considered below the belt attacking. I hate how Buddy laugh and talk. I don’t understand how Daddy could put up with that every day, constantly.

• Claudette

December 8, 2019 at 8:13 pm

But no one in the group corrected Heavenly but if Mariah said that they would have really gotten on her.

7. Oprah's Wig

November 30, 2019 at 11:58 am

With friends like these…

8. Anony

November 30, 2019 at 1:24 pm

I’m liking this friendship with Quad and heavenly! Mariah would have never told anybody Quads business like heavenly is doing. Keep up the good work Heavenly.

• SayWhat

November 30, 2019 at 2:37 pm

@Anony, you are too much. You haveme cracking up. Yes Heavenly, keep putting Quad on blast. They all have this misguided issue with Mariah, especialy, Countdraula. I hate the way Heavenly laugh. It’s annoying to the 10th power. I agree with one of the commenters on this board. Heavenly’s daughter is way more mature an articulate than Heavenly. Heavenly, is not a good public speaker. On her pod cast, she keeps saying, ” ahm, “you know what I’am saying” she just keeps breaking up her sentences with unnecessary words. Heavenly, never speak about anything about she and her daddy’s marriage. Also, daddy never speak anything about his and buddy’s marriage. Cough..cough…IDK, what’s happening.

• Anony

November 30, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Yes ma’am, you hit the nail on the head. Quad needs to expose heavenlys so called perfect a-s now.

9. Debra Mack

November 30, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Dr Heavenly will never open up about anything pertaining to her or Dr Damon she has a lot of skeletons in all of her closets. As for Quad I don’t believe half of what Quad say at all she never loved her husband she used him until she couldn’t use him anymore and then she ran like the CHICKEN SHE IS

• Sharon Brown

November 30, 2019 at 5:39 pm

He allowed it(quad user) so he’s not a victim but enabler

10. Angie Jones

November 30, 2019 at 1:38 pm

Heavenly is the most unprofessional person I have ever seen on tv. Even her laugh is horrible. They couldn’t pay me to see her as my dentist.

• AJ

December 1, 2019 at 7:04 am

Angie Jones I so agree with you.

• SayWhat

December 4, 2019 at 7:13 am

Angie Jones, I agree with you. That laugh, that talk, Buddy has demonstrated time and time again that she has no class, no repect, and no consideration for any of her castmates except her Daddy. She be spilling her castmates business by disguising it as humor with that squeaking voice she has. Someone need to start dropping Heavenly aka buddy’s business real soon. She needs to be taken down a notch or two.

11. Ms. Kym Johnson

November 30, 2019 at 2:43 pm

Angie Jones you made me spit my coffee!!

12. Mama Warbucks

November 30, 2019 at 5:18 pm

If Quad slept with Common then that’s her business. She probably denied sleeping with him because it’s none of their mf’ing business. I wouldn’t share my personal information with none of those two faced, miserable snakes either. Dr. Damon should buy Dr. Heavenly a muzzle for that mouth of hers. I believe she was itching to spill that tea.

13. Meknow what I'm talkin bout

November 30, 2019 at 6:19 pm

Heavenly has a mouth like an alligator…so you know you can’t trust her🙄

14. Jo

November 30, 2019 at 8:07 pm

Whether Quad had s-x with Common or not is not the issue. The issue is Heavenly has put it in the “mind of the people, Chile”. And as much as Quad loves her “coins” she needs to realize it’s time to back off, back away and back up from her phony relationship with Heavenly.

15. Melody

November 30, 2019 at 8:57 pm

Jackie is a arrogant butt hole who thinks she’s better than everyone else. She was totally wrong for telling Buffie”s health issues and had the nerve to be mad with an attitude because buffie called her out on her arrogant holy than thowl attitude. And Heavenly is as ignorant and ghetto as usual gor trying to check buffie, you know she needs that attention.

• Tnycole

December 1, 2019 at 3:29 pm

I agree totally, Jackie has been a fake from day one. It truly sickens me how they idolize Jackie and she should know better as a doctor not to discuss someone health issues. She is not as astute as she wants people to believe. She is still harboring a lot of bitterness towards her hubby’s infidelity and she vents it through her friends. I have lost any respect I had for any of the ladies, they are literally selling their souls for a dollar.

• Houston

December 1, 2019 at 4:11 pm

Jackie claims she is so disappointed about not having children as a result of her breast cancer. However, she was about 47 years old when she had cancer, which is a highly risky age to have children in the first place. What stopped her from having children when she was younger? It seems fake to me, especially for an ob-gyn. I think she didn’t want children or was unable to have children before the breast cancer. Blaming it on the cancer gives her the chance to portray herself as a heroic victim. Maybe she didn’t want to get pregnant because it might mess up her figure. She is so obsessed with her weight and appearance. She is not naturally slender and loves her botox and weaves. Jackie is fake, cunning, and manipulative. Tries to portray herself as a heroine and role model for the other wives, who she feels are beneath her. When that facade is challenged, she goes straight to cold bitch, unremorseful, back stabbing mode.

• Caroline

December 4, 2019 at 8:51 am

I never care for Heavenly at all.she does not act educated at all.as for Jackie, her behaviour these days surprises me. She seems to be the reasonable one b4. I guess the reall Jackie has put her hands up. I am never really into her. The show is becoming real housewives of Atlanta. Heavenly, go back to dental school and learn how to be more professional.

H

16. Toya

November 30, 2019 at 10:12 pm

First of all… Jackie was wrong for disclose ing. That woman’s personal business.. And you got the nerve to get a attitude.. It was wrong.. Whatever your intentions was… You should have spoke with her first..YOU WERE OUT WRONG.. TO. SPEAK ON ANOTHER WOMAN’S HEALTH. IN FRONT OF A ROOM FULL OF PEOPLE…. YOUR NASTY ATTITUDE WHEN SHE TOLD YOU HOW SHE FELT… I WISH IT WAS ME I WOULD BEAT YOUR A-S… YOU GOT A NERVE… TO ACT LIKE THAT….

• Angela

December 1, 2019 at 5:38 am

I agree. JACKIE true nature was revealed… She just cold. And cold hearted. Jackie really had no reason to act that way. And as for Heavenly we know she is all over the place…just all wrong. And so very messy..and yup ghetto

17. Shirley Lewis

November 30, 2019 at 10:30 pm

Heavenly is the only pretend friend Quard has. Quard used Greeg and she used Mariah to get on the show once she had things going like she wanted she didn’t need either one of them anymore. Who stays with their husband when they leave the bedroom after 2 years of marriage why not leave the house for a divorce. No she needed a check from BRAVO now that she’s not married get her the hell off before she suck some poor unexpected Dr. in that she really doesn’t want just what to keep the BRAVO CHECKS coming.

18. Viviene Daley

December 1, 2019 at 8:46 am

Well said Debra..She used Dr.Gregory and you can see that the man had really loved her.All the bullsh-t about not wanting to carry his child..She is selfish and manipulative but guess what..The same she did to him another man is going to do her worst.That’s how nature is ordained….What goes around comes around..She treated Maria like dirt but Maria shouldn’t worry about her …just hold your head up high Maria and keep sticking with your husband and kids..

19. You Better Recognize

December 1, 2019 at 9:01 am

The longest day has an end. Karma is a b*tch! Heavenly will get hers one day. They need to bring someone on that show who will shut Heavenly down and leave her speechless. Her husband seems like an upstanding guy. I’m sure he tells her off-camera that she needs to stop the nonsense. She even likes to make unnecessary comments about their s-x life, and he of course doesn’t like it. She better hope that Damon doesn’t get fed up and leave her embarrassing, miserable azz. I bet she won’t be talking then! I can’t STAND 😤 🤬 😱 her.

I’m shocked about Jackie. Nobody turns from angel😇 to devil😈 just like that. That means that she was just being phony before. I had to clutch my pearls. She responded to Buffie like an ignorant fool. I hope she watched that episode so she could see and hear what a disgusting idiot she looked and sounded like. I’m sure Curtis checked her off-camera. I’m sure he was embarrassed too.

Both husbands need to check them ON-CAMERA.