'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Candiace Dillard Reacts to the Overwhelming Support for Monique Samuels

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Candiace Dillard Reacts to the Overwhelming Support for Monique Samuels

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Potomac” star Candiace Dillard has been in the headlines plenty as of late. For weeks, it’s been rumored that she got into a physical altercation with Monique Samuels. Reports claimed things popped off after Candiace allegedly threw a drink in Monique’s face. Those same sources alleged Monique then physically dragged Candiace.

A few days ago, it was confirmed Candiace decided to take this to court. And Monique has been charged with second-degree assault.

To no surprise, a lot of RHOP fans had a lot to say. Many of them are Team Monique. But Candiace may feel like they are being too quick to choose sides.

1. Jasmine

November 12, 2019 at 2:04 pm

I really think this is one of the reasons why Gizelle, Robyn, and Candiace can’t stand Monique. She’s a fan favorite and they wish they were too. They don’t understand trying to push her off the show will only make people dislike them more.

• Bernadette Green

November 12, 2019 at 5:36 pm

Candice you need to be FIRED

• Mac

November 12, 2019 at 7:23 pm

She’s had that coming from the get….Hate it when they can’t take what they dish…

• Marie

November 12, 2019 at 10:05 pm

That’s what Candiace gets! She ain’t about that life! She’s a little girl always throwing temper tantrums. Monique isa grown woman,doing Grown Woman Sh-t.Period. I’m glad Candiace got her a-s checked! Bet she won’t f-ck with that one again

• Ann

November 13, 2019 at 11:15 am

Yes I wish they would take her off the show she came on treating Ashley bad getting in something that was none of her business I don’t care for her at all

• Wendy

November 13, 2019 at 12:47 pm

Lmao, she ain’t about that life, hell no she ain’t, she barked up the wrong tree that time, I wanted Ashley to wup that a** but she ain’t about that life either.

• Carrie Willis

November 13, 2019 at 3:32 pm

So true, and it was long overdue.

• Robin Oneill

November 13, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Candice is a trouble maker.I’m on camp Monica she’s sweet an honest. Ok r

• Malinda

November 20, 2019 at 9:54 pm

Candiace needs to grow up. She’s so proud to be married to a white man. But I didn’t marry him because he is white. I married him because he’s a good man. When a grown woman say she’ll drag you, believe her. Yayyy. Team Monique.

• Dianna C Perkins

November 12, 2019 at 8:52 pm

I agree

• Olivia Wilson

November 13, 2019 at 5:27 am

Yes Candace needs to go.remember the 🔪 she pulled on Ashley

• Wendy Walker

November 13, 2019 at 12:49 pm

Yeah Ashley should have dragged her out her own house and who that azz.

• Janet

November 14, 2019 at 10:42 pm

I don’t condone fighting especially amongst adults but I think Candice is getting out of control

• Patricia

November 13, 2019 at 9:41 am

Agreed Gizelle has been jealous of Monique from day one Robin has no need for a brain she simply cosigns on anything Gizelle says and does as for Candaice she’s a moron always talking about her white husband with a brown p-nis yuck who cares girl just have a seat.

• Mary

November 16, 2019 at 11:52 am

Bernadette, I so agree with you. This little girl (Candice) needs to have a seat. Maybe come back when she grows up. She has absolutely nothing to offer.

• Capt

November 17, 2019 at 8:37 am

Candace has been assaulting ppl all during the last season. Bout time Monique put her in her place!! Candace is a self centered narcissistic ugly disgusting nasty hateful twit and I hope she goes down. Bye gurl!

• Mary

November 12, 2019 at 6:09 pm

She definitely is not my favorites. But, if the story is true (Candice threw a drink) and I’m not a violent person – I surely can understand Monique’s reaction. BTW – Candice is the one (my opinion) who should leave the show. And I felt that way prior to this incident. She adds nothing nor does her husband and/or mother. Oops – I forgot that’s why she threw the drink – she now has a story line. Albeit – not a positive one but it falls in line with what Andy Cohen continually wants African American women to act like.

• Tammy

November 12, 2019 at 7:17 pm

I totally agree with the Andy comment

• Tammy

November 12, 2019 at 7:18 pm

Hell I agree with the whole d-mn statement lol

• Nessie

November 13, 2019 at 5:45 pm

You hit the nail on the head!

• SandyC

November 13, 2019 at 7:27 am

Ok, I must be missing something! The little tiny spoiled princess, Candice, throws a drink in Monique’s face, and then decides to press charges on her because she got her tiny butt dragged, because she threw a drink at/on/in Monique’s face! Candice is under the impression that because she was pampered and spoiled by her parents, that that treatment continues in the streets, outside of her parents domains. Monique showed great restraint, cause some women would have “dragged” and then stomped in one moment! Monique should not lose her spot on the show for this, no more than Porsha did for dragging Kenya…who also deserved it. Those beauty pageants must give women that false sense of entitlement! False is the operative word.

• Eugenia

November 14, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Hold our praise NOT we could care less why we just glad the deed was done

• gy

November 16, 2019 at 10:57 pm

Candiace is a spoiled brat with some mental health issues.Her mom is overbearing and annoying. I would not miss Candiace if she does not return. Oh and take Gizelle and Robyn with her

• BEA

November 21, 2019 at 7:03 pm

Yes team monique candice has been acting up monique not pregnant now.

2. Nah

November 12, 2019 at 2:22 pm

I doubt people are going to become Team Candiace after they actually see what happened. Even if Candiace didn’t throw the drink, we did see her throw a knife at Ashley and harass two pregnant women. We’ve also seen her be extremely nasty on Twitter. She’s no victim. She’s a habitual aggressor who finally got her a-s whooped.

• Beverly Robinson

November 12, 2019 at 3:08 pm

I’m no fan of Candace’s but get your facts straight. She did not throw a knife. she waved a butter knife in the air because it was in her hand at the time. It was not thrown.

• Nah

November 12, 2019 at 3:10 pm

You are a fan of Candiace and that is why you’re lying just like she does. Candiace not only waved the knife in Ashley’s face (which is second degree assault) but she also threw it (second degree assault) at Ashley while her husband had to hold her back. The knife landed in front of Ashley and she even looked down at it in shock. How many times do you need to be told this ma’am?

• Beverly Robinson

November 12, 2019 at 3:23 pm

Nah you sound as angry as you accused canvas of being. get a life. Stop watching reality TV. You going to have a heart attack.

• Nah

November 12, 2019 at 3:43 pm

You have more comments on here than anyone else. But you’re telling me to get a life. Makes zero sense just like it makes zero sense for you to call out Monique for her violence while being silent about Candiace’s.

• Mac

November 12, 2019 at 7:33 pm

Candice got a taste of her own medicine and what does she do?…She goes to court…She’ll be shaded till FOREVER for that and rightly so…

• Bobbie Livingston

November 13, 2019 at 5:42 am

Beverly. Candiace has exhibited so many displays of inciting violence. And now you’re exhibiting similar behavior by being antagonistic. The original commentor didn’t come for you. You came for her. Maybe you should stop watching reality Tv if you’re going to cover your eyes when your favs do things that are wrong.

• Brey

November 13, 2019 at 3:31 pm

By the way, she did throw the knife. You can’t argue with the video of the scene. Just saw it…

• Tee tee

November 13, 2019 at 10:45 am

If it was that serious why didn’t Ashley press charges. Monique is just as aggressive as Candice. Imagine if Monique did that to you. I always put myself in people shoes before I judge you should try the same.

• Nah

November 13, 2019 at 10:55 am

Tee tee, Ashley not pressing charges against Candiace does not mean Candiace throwing a butter knife at her wasn’t serious. It absolutely was serious and that is why the law classifies it as second-degree assault. And Ashley actually did consider pressing charges and said so at the reunion. The only reason she didn’t is because Ashley is the do yoga and let things go type of person. It’s the same reason she didn’t go upside Candiace’s head on that same day. But in no universe is throwing a knife at someone not serious. Something tells me you know this too. And you saying that Monique is just as aggressive as Candiace is literally what everyone on here is saying and why we have no sympathy for Candiace in this situation.

• Tee tee

November 13, 2019 at 11:28 am

My thing is nobody made a big deal about Candence with the knife. Now everyone’s talking about because she is pressing charges against Monique. It’s a big deal the knife situation dont get me wrong. But nobody was hurt Ashley forgave her. It’s a big deal when someone gets hurt like Candice did. I’m like them both. I’m just a realistic person and that’s my opinion on it. I’m entitled to my opinion and so is everyone else.

• Nah

November 13, 2019 at 11:38 am

That’s not true Tee tee. The knife incident was definitely discussed everywhere. People had a lot to say about it on here, Twitter/IG/FB, YouTube, even MSN, People, etc. reported it. Like a lot of media outlets were talking about it because people couldn’t believe she did that. The only people who tried to downplay it were Candiace and her die-hard supporters. Candiace and her supporters said the only reason people were outraged is because she’s dark-skinned. Candiace really doesn’t think it’s an issue for her to be violent. She’s very entitled and lacks self-awareness.

• Just Saying

November 13, 2019 at 12:03 pm

So you think throwing a knife wasn’t a big deal because Ashley wasn’t hurt? It doesn’t work like that. That’s like saying someone pulling a gun on another person is fine as long as they didn’t fire it. And second degree assault also includes not actually making physical contact. Candiace can still be charged for what she did to Ashley. She can also be charged for throwing a drink on Monique. And no, Ashley did not forgive Candiace. They don’t even film together like that now because of the knife situation. And if I’m not mistaken, Ashley just told Andy that she’s not going to Bravocon if Candiace goes.

• Brey

November 13, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Other housewives have gotten into fights like this but she’s the only one that’s done that. She’s embarrassed, her ego is huge, she wants to dish it but she’s a coward.

• Just Saying

November 12, 2019 at 3:19 pm

You’re wrong Beverly. The video was posted here: https://urbanbellemag.com/2019/06/rhop-season-4-episode-8/2/. And it’s the very last video in the post. Candiace threw the knife. And her excuse for throwing it was Ashley brought up her mother. Funny how violence is okay with Candiace when she’s the one who was offended.

• Beverly Robinson

November 12, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Thanks for the receipt and I saw the title of the article but The video stopped short of her THROWING it. She banged it on the table, she even pointed it at her, all of which was awful but I still didn’t see the knife get thrown across the table at her the video stopped. But even if she did, it’ll all come out in court, it’s unfortunate that these ladies chose to put their lives out there for everyone to see what a lack of control they both had. Candice was wrong, even though she asked this girl to leave her home. She likes control. Just like Monique lacked control. So they will both learn a lesson hopefully. And I will enjoy watching it all play out. But thanks again for the receipt, it was cool the way you attached that.

• O-La

November 12, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Girl, you’re a liar. I just watched it myself and saw her throw it. You Candiace supporters are straight up gas lighters. No better than Trump supporters. You can’t even take your L like an adult. Just lie after lie even when proof is presented. Yuck.

• Beverly Robinson

November 12, 2019 at 4:11 pm

I watched it again Just Saying and YOU ARE RIGHT. She DID throw it. It landed in the floor. You were absolutely correct. Thanks again for the receipt. I really didn’t see it The first time and I didn’t see it this time but I HEARD IT HIT THE FLOOR.

• Just Saying

November 12, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Beverly girl I was about to say now you tripping! Yeah but she definitely threw it. So if she tries to give Monique the Porsha treatment, the backlash will be awful.

• Just Saying

November 12, 2019 at 4:19 pm

O-La she saw it. Calm down.

• ROSEANNE WADE

November 13, 2019 at 3:48 am

No the video right under that one. Chris had pushed her back by the stove. N that’s when she threw the knife. You can actually hear it hit the floor

• Phyllis Birdsong

November 13, 2019 at 8:53 am

Candice STUPID A-S needs to take a seat somewhere else. Monique was well within her rights to drag her a-s. I am disappointed in the network because they know of Candice’s violent behavior. I hope Monique Sue’s both Candice and the network. Now as far as the other hyenas…they are frenemies !

• Tee tee

November 13, 2019 at 12:27 pm

No I said if it was serious why didn’t she press charges.They didn’t even mention it at reunion. Its wasn’t a gun though its was a knife. No charges have been filed
          it’s been almost a year.Nobody even mentioned it until now that Candice is pressing charges.She did forgive her,they next season didn’t even air yet.

• Just Saying

November 13, 2019 at 12:37 pm

Okay, so I see you’re someone who gaslights, contradicts themselves and does not deal with facts. You already said on here that throwing a knife at someone is a big deal. And you also know that the knife situation was made a big deal by everyone including mainstream media months ago. So at this point, you’re just arguing to be arguing. I don’t engage people who argue just to argue. Anyway, you have a great day and enjoy the dragging Candiace will continue to receive for being a violent hypocrite who got her just desserts. Goodbye.

• Kdiva

November 12, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Thank You for saying that. People who obviously watch the show and just read comments of others are then commenting on what they think happened on the show.

• Anonymous

November 12, 2019 at 4:25 pm

You have to keep us sis. Just Saying posted the link of the actual video of Candiace throwing the knife and Beverly was a real one and said it happened after seeing it. The people on here are well informed. If you didn’t know the knife was thrown, you weren’t paying attention.

• Pamela baker

November 12, 2019 at 4:17 pm

I have this recorded and when her husband join to get her under control she threw the knife !!!! Fact jack

• Ursula Y Carson

November 12, 2019 at 4:49 pm

Sorry Boo but she threw that knife not even her husband could handle her!!!

• Idele Dawson

November 13, 2019 at 3:21 pm

Candice wrote out a check that she couldn’t cash🙌 Trust a believe, if she threw a knife at me, should would had gotten a royal a-s kicking that she truly deserved.Now she wants to cry victim, when she was the one who started it. Don’t bring a knife, to a gun fight🙌😂

• Sapphire

November 12, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Beverly, I didn’t believe she threw the knife at first, but when her husband picked her up to get her away, she threw the butter knife. Watch that screen again.

• Mose Tyler

November 12, 2019 at 8:10 pm

You need to go back and watch it again she throw the knife even if she just waved it in the air that’s threatening police has killed people for just holding a knife candace need to be fired and even though I like gazelle and Robin but if monique go so do I

• mtairy4ever

November 12, 2019 at 11:10 pm

It was a butter knife actually. Candiace is an immature and childish brat. She had it coming, she had no business throwing a drink in Monique’s face. She couldn’t finish what she started so she pressed charges. As for Gizelle, she has been jealous of Monique since Monique debuted on the show and I don’t see that changing. Lastly, poor Robin can’t think for herself and has no original thoughts of her own. She needs to concentrate on getting her personal affairs in order including and settling her tax problems!

• Edith

November 12, 2019 at 11:32 pm

Yes she did. When her husband was pulling her back

• Kerri

November 13, 2019 at 9:14 am

She still shouldn’t have pulled a knife out! She’s an idiot.

• Lillie

November 13, 2019 at 7:33 pm

When it comes out that it’s not what they thought they still will try to defend. Sorry but she should have pressed charges against Ashely. She entered her home after being told to leave. She better be glad she’s not from SC. She would have met a gun instead. We don’t play that mess. Why you think Ashely had to leave her Dad’s house after Ambushing him. GA is a carry state as well. I hate asinine people. It does nothing for your intellect.To many cardio b personalities.

• Anonymous

November 13, 2019 at 7:46 pm

Candiace threw the knife at Ashley before she told her to leave. But look at you condoning violence while trying to shade people on here for saying they don’t care about Candiace getting dragged. By the way, Candiace has a lot in common with Cardi B. She’s loud, aggressive, violent and loves to throw objects. So while you’re trying to be slick with your classism, you’re actually rooting for the most ghetto person on RHOP. Her mother having money didn’t stop her from being an entire mess on the show now did it?

PS. Maybe you should work on your spelling and punctuation usage before you try to shade anyone’s intelligence.

• Stacy

November 13, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Even if Monique just walked into the restaurant and swung on Candiace unprovoked, no, most people would not care. Why should we when Candiace herself is just as violent? That’s like us getting outraged at OG if she hauled off and punched Evelyn in the face. Are we supposed to forget about all the violence Evelyn committed to other people because she got whooped in this one instance? Where is the logic in that? It’s like you’re mad that people have enough sense not to have sympathy for a violent person being on the receiving end of violence. Get over it. You’re not any better than us for feeling sorry for a bully. You’re just easily manipulated. Work on that.

• Rubie

November 16, 2019 at 8:58 am

Go back and look at the episode she did throw it.

• Kim Watley

November 12, 2019 at 9:35 pm

She was also very disrespectful to her husband when he was trying to calm her. If that is her attitude while million are watching I do not want to think what happens behind closed doors. Marriages like that can not survive. Maybe she was just trying to be relevant competing with Ashley and Monique

3. Dee

November 12, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Im for Candiace, Monique should know better than to lay hands. People with alot of money sometimes feel like they are untouched. Monigue has to come out of her husbands coins to pay for what she did.
    She justed proved how getto she is.
    PAY THE COST THAT YOU INCURRED MONIQUE!!!!!
    KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF. PAY UP!!!!!!
    You can take the girl out the hood……you know the rest.

• Shannon

November 12, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Im for Monique, Candiace should know better than to throw knives at people and throw drinks. People with a lot of money sometimes feel like they are untouched. Candiace has to come out of her mother’s coins to pay for her attorney. She just proved how ghetto she is. PAY THE COST THAT YOU INCURRED CANDIACE!!!!! KEEP YOUR KNIVES AND DRINKS TO YOURSELF. SUCK IT UP!!!!! DEAL WITH THE DRAGGING YOU EARNED LIKE A GROWN WOMAN!!!!! You can raise the girl in the golf club and she will still be gh….you know the rest.

• Just Saying

November 12, 2019 at 3:22 pm

Perfect!

• Pearlie Cole

November 12, 2019 at 9:49 pm

Shannon has it right and Dee
          Must be tripping, Team Monique!

• Love Urban-Belle

November 13, 2019 at 12:07 am

Ditto Shannon.

Mwa, Monique we are rooting for you in Jamaica.

• Dee

November 13, 2019 at 4:32 pm

Not tripping. It’s just that two wrongs don’t make it right. Sure Candiace has alot of growing up to do. But Monique is alittle more mature, and should be setting the example our young girls out here. Candiace needs to learn to be in control of herself. If it was your daughter you’d be upset to.

• Luna

November 13, 2019 at 5:18 pm

Why do some of you speak about Candiace as if she’s a child? Candiace is a grown woman. She is 32 years old. She is a grown woman with a husband. Why is she not more mature and setting a better example for young girls? She does not get a pass in this either.

• Beverly Robinson

November 12, 2019 at 3:19 pm

A grown up mother with three kids knows that you don’t put your hands on anyone. People can say or do anything they want.. if it doesn’t kill you, then you have the option to go after THEM through the legal means. Two wrongs and all that. But once you react physically, the game changes. CONTROL is the key. And I never heard EHY the drink was Anderson allegedly thrown in the first place. What happened before that?

• Just Saying

November 12, 2019 at 3:25 pm

So Beverly, basically you’re saying that violence is okay as long as if Candiace being the violent one in the situation. Candiace has attacked two people physically. In one instance with a knife and in the other with a drink. What control has Candiace ever had on the show? And you’re actually asking why she threw a drink like there’s ever an excuse for that. Candiace is another Evelyn Lozada. The audacity of your trying to talk about someone making bad decisions when you are making excuses for Candiace’s piss poor behavior. But you’re not a Candiace fan though, right? Please.

• Beverly Robinson

November 12, 2019 at 3:39 pm

I’m not a Candice fan. Candice is volatile and reckless with her mouth. But words can’t hurt you. And like I said it’s never okay to lay hands on anybody. But people can say whatever they wantthe only thing you control is your reaction to it. And like I’m getting ready to tell you and a few others that it’s not that deep. Remember it’s a reality show and you don’t know these people. So to start an argument with somebody else you don’t know over reality television show is really laughable. Maybe you guys should stop watching. It’s entertainment. Monique and Candice will be friends next season.

• 100

November 12, 2019 at 3:48 pm

Words can’t physically hurt you but throwing a knife at someone definitely can, which Candiace has done. Also, throwing a drink is assault as well. Neither one of these women is innocent, which is why Candiace is not getting any sympathy. She’s violent and she’s upset she lost a fight she initiated.

@ Just Saying, I’m glad you brought up Evelyn because this is exactly who I thought about when all this came out. Evelyn, like Candiace has a history of being violent. Then she runs to the court after she meets her match (OG). And she got no public sympathy either. Candiace should have paid attention to the Basketball Wives controversy because she’s about to get it just as bad when this actually airs.

• J

November 13, 2019 at 6:35 am

Words do hurt. Why are all people killing themselves for being bullied via internet and in person. If you assault a person expect for it to come in the form of self defense

• Double Standards

November 12, 2019 at 8:03 pm

I thought y’all said Candiace couldn’t use what Ashley did to Monique as Candiace’s reasoning for going in on Ashley like she did. So, how can what Ashley and Candiace went through be good enough reasoning for Monique to literally Drag Candiace? I don’t understand the double standard. If she threw a drink then she deserve the consequences. If she just talked a lot of Rah-Rah, Monique should have kept her hands to herself.

• Just Saying

November 12, 2019 at 8:35 pm

I think you may be confused. People are literally telling you why they don’t have any sympathy for Candiace about this situation. When a violent person runs to the courthouse after they finally end up on the receiving end of violence themselves, you can’t get in your feelings because the sympathy isn’t really there. Like we just saw this happen with Evelyn Lozada. How do you think this will play out for Candiace? And honestly, I don’t think you want to talk about double standards. What Candiace is doing is literally the definition of double standards. This is why she’s losing in the court of public opinion and why her attempt to destroy Monique will not work. I don’t know why some of you are so upset Candiace isn’t getting the reaction you wanted. Why would you expect differently when she has done the things she’s done?

• Pearlie Cole

November 12, 2019 at 9:56 pm

Candiace placed herself in Monique and Ashley’s business that’s the difference, she was jealous because they mended their fractured relationship, if she had minded her business they probably wouldn’t be having this controversy right now.

• Bobbie Livingston

November 13, 2019 at 5:55 am

A grown up mother of 5 says you pass a lick be prepared to receive a lick. Candiace can’t go around threatening, talking ish, and throwing drinks. If Monique chose to let it go then that wouldve been nice of her, but I ain’t nice like that. Throwing a drink btw is assault.

• Alexis

November 13, 2019 at 11:23 am

I so agree. # of kids got nothing to do with it.

• Providencia Nelson

November 13, 2019 at 7:32 am

Just like Candice needs to keep her DRINKS TO HERSELF, AND STOP PICKING ON WOMEN WITH CHILD. And that’s the only reason she threw the drink, thinking nothing was going 2 come out of that. She just keeps poking her, and Monique, well just POKED HER BACK. Candice couldn’t handle it. Don’t start something you can’t finish girlie.

• Mz V

November 15, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Dee,that has got to be the second dumbest I’ve read on this. The 1st was candice pressing charges on monique after candice assaulted her 1st.
      Now maybe YOU can stand around and let something happen to you and walk away BUT who are YOU to tell someone how to react after getting alcohol thrown on them.
      Monique ghetto?!?! Now you sound like a fool. You must not know about monique and what she does because if you did you would KNOW that she doesn’t have to go to her husband for money. By the time that this is over and you find out Monique didn’t have to pay a dime I want you to make me an omelette from all those eggs that’ll be on your face. If she’s smart which we all know she’s not candice will drop those charges and go sit her 35lb a-s down somewhere.
      TEAM MONIQUE ALL DAY EVERY DAY

4. Yeah I Said It!

November 12, 2019 at 3:03 pm

Monique will be just fine. I don’t think any of this is going to play out the way Candiace thinks. LOL.

5. Beverly Robinson

November 12, 2019 at 3:31 pm

And by the way, I really like Monique. Thought she was the best housewife on Potomac, besides Karen. I just find it juvenal to fight. And it’s unfortunate that Monique made that decision.

• Vony

November 16, 2019 at 12:12 pm

It’s unfortunate that she was provoked 🌊

6. Whatever

November 12, 2019 at 3:59 pm

Well it’s also juvenile to throw knives at people…so….anyway, I will not be supporting Candiace. I don’t care how this plays out.

November 12, 2019 at 4:10 pm

The knife situation is the main reason why Candiace isn’t getting a lot of support. There’s nothing in the future season she can say or do to make that go away.

• Pearlie Cole

November 12, 2019 at 10:05 pm

Unfortunately a lot of people were high fiving Candiace when she was going in on Ashley so she felt emboldened to keep up her negativity, she tried it with Monique and it didn’t work out to her liking so now she wants to play victim, Monique did what she had to do, sometime a bully has to run up on the right one. Monique is the right one.

8. Yeah I Said It!

November 12, 2019 at 4:14 pm

LOL. What did this post turn into?

• Katy Louu

November 13, 2019 at 6:18 pm

I agree with you. So many people could not see the forest for the trees in this situation. Ashley may be a bone carrier, but she is not the NASTY creature Candiace is.

9. Katy Louu

November 12, 2019 at 4:18 pm

I don’t like Candiace or Monique. According to reports, Candiace initiated the fight. Here is the reality. These are grown women. It is totally stupid to think that Monique or anyone for that matter should not knock the chit out of ANY FOOL that initiates a fight and personally wouldn’t care if they hit me with a snow flake…but I digress. I am sure that her mother can and has attest to the fact that if you give this fool an inch she will take a mile and she proved that when she picked up a knife and directed it at Ashley. Bravo should have tossed this bish right then and there…just like Big Brother did when a fool held a knife to someones throat.

10. Soneya

November 12, 2019 at 4:34 pm

Ain’t nothing wrong with being a little hood, you should never for get where you come from,as for Candice she got what she deserves,throwing anything in somebody face should an assault

• Tashonda

November 12, 2019 at 7:49 pm

💪💯

• Mz V

November 15, 2019 at 7:45 pm

OK SONEYA!!!! 🥂 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 100%
      NEVER FORGET!!!

11. Cara

November 12, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Candice is educated but GHETTO as hell.
    Her mother taught her well.

• Marleen. A. Richards

November 12, 2019 at 11:53 pm

Candiace is a bully and has extremely annoying she also likes to get into people’s faces if you through a drink in someone’s face what did she think was going to happen I say she deserves what she got just sorry that monique got caught up in this mess I guess candiace will think twice about doing something like that again I am glad monique whoop that a-s though

November 12, 2019 at 8:46 pm

Candiace should have been fired after she threatened Ashley with a knife. They decided to keep her and now look. Huge mistake. And if they try to get rid of Monique, they will lose viewers.

13. Margaret Hunter

November 12, 2019 at 11:32 pm

I agree with u Anonymous. FIRE CANDIACE!!!!

14. Norma Bowie

November 13, 2019 at 9:34 am

Candice needs to go a few like Gecell has always been jeoulas of Mo cuz she got the money great family but candice just got her mother that rules and candice needs to go I like Robin but her bestie needs to stop being messy

15. Anony

November 13, 2019 at 10:05 am

Candace’s own mother hit Candace upside the head with her purse! I also read that Candace and her mom were only communicating through Candace’s husband. She has a sense of entitlement and this show has emboldened her by providing her with a platform. When you aggressively assault someone, you get what you get. Unfortunately people have been killed for less. No one really wins in situations like this. That’s why you don’t poke the bear period!!Candance! Monique’s attorney said she’s considering filing a counter claim against Candace

16. Yvon

November 13, 2019 at 10:51 am

They bring new people on the show to start & keep up mess. Giselle can’t be the only MESSY BOOTS … Candiace is a spoiled brat … educated, but with a ghetto edge🤔

17. Sylvia

November 13, 2019 at 10:55 am

THIS IS A BULL$$$$,CANDICE IS LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY,SHE IS A CHILD PLAYING IN GROWN FOLKS BUSINESS,SHE IS MESSY,AND HER MINIONS GIZZEL,AND ROBIN,THESE WOMEN HAVE NO COMMON SENSE OR DECENCY,IF YOU ALL PAY ATTENTION THE THREE OF THEM HAVE NO LIFE,OR STORY LINE,THEY ARE USING EACH OTHER TO GET ONE!!!! AND FURTHER MORE ALL THREE ARR JEALOUS OF MO’S LIFE,THEY WANT WHAT SHE HAS.
    1.GIZZELL HUSBAND CHEATED ON HER,AND EMBRASSEF HER IN THE CHURCH(1st LADY)
    2.SHE HAS NOTHING GOING ON IN HER LIFE
    3.HER CHILDREN ARE HER INCOME.
    4.SHE IS SO JEALOUS OF MO,SHE WANT’S HER OFF THE SHOW,JEALOUSY IS A MF.(HAHA)
    ROBIN HAS NOTHING GOING ON IN HER LIFE HER STORY LINE IS ABOUT HER EX HUSBAND JUAN
    SHE TRYING TO STAY RELEVANT BY USING THEM AS A COUPLE
    IF HE REALLY WANTED TO GET BACK WITH HER HE WOULD HAVE ALREADY
    3.WHY BUY THE COW WHEN YOU CAN MILK IT FOR FREE.
    4.SHE TOO WANTS MO’S LIFE
    5.SHE BROKE AND LONELY
    5.SHE IS A FOLLOWER
    CANDICE
    1.JEALOUS
    2.LIVE IN HER MAMA HOUSE WITH HER HUSBAND
    3.SPOILED LITTLE RICH GIRL
    4.HAS NOTHING OF HER OWN
    5.SHE IS ANGRY ALL THE TIME
    6.A DOG THAT CARRIES A BONE
    7.CRY BABY
    8.ENTILTED
    YOU THREE NEED A HOBBY
    OH I ALMOST FORGOT CANDICE YOU NEED TO STOP THROWING THINGS BEFOR YOU GET YOUR ASS DRAGGED AGAIN,GROW UP,YOUR HUSBAND CAN’T HANDLE YOU WHEN YOU CUT UP,
    BLACK WOMEN DO BETTER,YOU HAVE A PLATFORM USE IT FOR THE GOOD,STOP BEING RATCHETT AND GHETTO,YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF AND YOUR KIDS TO DO BETTER
    TEAM MO,YOU I WISH YOU HAD HANDLED IT BETTER,YOU HAVE GRACE,CHARM,AND ARE A GREAT LADY,TRY HARDER IF IT SHOULD HAPPEN AGAIN,LET NO ONE TAKE YOU THERE!!! WISHING YOU MO NOTHING BUT THE BEST,LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE, #FAMILY$LOVE#CHILDREN#HUSBAND YOU GOT IT ALL!!!!!

18. Dorothy A Ridgeway

November 13, 2019 at 11:49 am

My support is with Monique. Can dance needs to go with her fake and want be something. Never liked her and never will.

19. Lana

November 13, 2019 at 12:44 pm

You can’t throw a knife at someone and then expect people to feel sorry for you when someone finally whoops your a-s. Anyway, I read Monique wasn’t actually charged. Candiace just filed a complaint and lied to People Magazine and said Monique was charged. Meanwhile, Monique’s lawyer said they were never officially served anything. This was nothing but a failed PR stunt by Candiace. And the stunt has failed because she’s still getting dragged by the majority of the RHOP fan base.

20. Tee tee

November 13, 2019 at 12:52 pm

That’s your opinion I like Candice and Monique. Its was Ashley and Candice who had situation with knife. Anyways I wish Candice and Monique the best. Everyone is going to be laughing when they friends again. Friends fight and make up the difference is it’s on national TV.

21. Arlita L Brown

November 13, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Anytime you use any form of aggression it’s assault. Candiace used a physical item the drink to make physical contact w/ Monique & that gave her every right to dish out a good old fashion can of whoop a-s.She also can sue Candiace to recoup her legal fees & court cost. Candiace brought this type of behavior to the show so Bravo should walk her & that behavior right back out the door.Candiace should learn one lesson out of this. Don’t dish what you can’t take.As for Gizelle,she’s been jealous of Monique from jump & will try anything to get her off the show & Robyn’s just Gizelle’s shadow & neither one of them brings nothing interesting to the show.

22. Leneab

November 13, 2019 at 4:16 pm

The Fact That Bravo called the police Said it all liquid is different from hands on a person😏🤔

• Katy Louu

November 13, 2019 at 6:24 pm

No. Bravo isn’t the law.

A determination has to be made with regards to who escalated the situation. That is the determining factor at this point. If Candiace displayed the same type of temperament that she is known for since joining the cast, with all the hollering and having to be held back, then she could very well be in the hot seat if Monique can prove she was defending herself from further action.

That is what I would do were I her attorney.

23. Robin Oneill

November 13, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Candice is a trouble maker.I’m on camp Monica she’s sweet an honest.

24. Shannon

November 13, 2019 at 4:26 pm

Candiace has assaulted both Ashley and Monique. Throwing a drink is assault. Throwing a knife at someone is assault. So if you have a problem with what Monique did, then you need to have a problem with what Candiace has done. If not, you’re a hypocrite.

25. Tangela Weatherspoon

November 13, 2019 at 6:39 pm

I love u monique. Leave her alone she’s the queen. Candace just take your a.. whooping and move forward coward involve the police especially after you the trouble maker

26. D young

November 13, 2019 at 7:02 pm

Fire Candace. Snotty, spoiled brat. You deserved what you got. You are a trouble maker. The show was so much better without you. Go Monique and Ashley. She is so jealous of Ashley and so nasty to her. Just can’t stand her. And she treats her mother like crap. Get rid of her.

27. Vee

November 13, 2019 at 8:06 pm

A person that disrespects their mother the way Candace has needs to be replaced. Please just get rid of Candace and Giszelle. Giszelle because she’s good for stirring the pot of course we all Karen can put and keep her in check. Monique brings class to this particular housewives series. Need I say anymore?

• Vee

November 13, 2019 at 8:11 pm

Oh and we all know Robyn a person, so desperate to have a man will settle for whatever role he wants her to play in their relationship has clearly a one track mind emotionally and financially.