'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Katie Rost Gets Shady About Monique Samuels & Candiace Dillard's Altercation?

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Katie Rost Gets Shady About Monique Samuels & Candiace Dillard’s Altercation?

Photo Credit: Bravo

Most “Real Housewives of Potomac” fans know the upcoming season will be an explosive one. And that is due to Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard’s physical altercation. It has resulted in both women pressing charges on each other. At this point, it doesn’t seem as if they will ever be friends again.

Neither can say too much about the incident right now for legal reasons. Interestingly enough, Katie Rost didn’t seem to mind sharing her thoughts on the situation recently. And she did so on social media.

November 28, 2019 at 11:51 am

She really needs to understand that neither Candiace nor Monique wanted things to play out the way they did. Sometimes things happen and people don’t make the best decisions. Regardless, I feel like Candiace and Monique have made the show much better. They just have to work on using their words and not fists and butter knives when they get upset with people.

• Vera Chachere

November 28, 2019 at 7:19 pm

Candance constantly starts mess, like messing with Ashley abt drinking vs getting pregnant..she needs to grow up..

• Brenda Goree

November 30, 2019 at 1:19 am

Anonymous she’s a person that’s not happy with herself I agree what you said

2. Leelee

November 28, 2019 at 5:30 pm

She broke up with her fiancé? Dang what happened?

3. Freda

November 28, 2019 at 11:44 pm

Wow! so very sorry to hear about your breakup too! Also, don’t worry about your bad wig. You are a natural beauty.

4. Iknowright

November 29, 2019 at 3:13 am

Yeah everyone should let Katie alone.Her difficult is her time .For reflection and solitude may she get better.
    On a solid note team Monique for the knock out .Putting Ashley in a difficult money situation. When she sued for legal fees.

• Chea

November 29, 2019 at 7:08 am

KATIE IS COMING BACK BETTER THAN EVER AND SHE’LL BE LOOKING GOOD. AT ONE POINT LAST SEASON I THOUGHT SHE WAS HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN. I HOPE THE HOUSEWIVES READ THESE COMMENTS. KATIE, WE’RE ROUTING FOR YOU.

5. Nancy

November 29, 2019 at 5:46 am

Candiace is a malignant narcissist & toxic. She can’t control herself & therefore belongs in an institution not on this show! Electro-shock therapy does wonders for what she has! Just a suggestion!🤪

6. Chea

November 29, 2019 at 6:56 am

I really like this show. Nevertheless,I will not watch this show in the new season if the spoiled brat is on the show. Candance is sickening. I live in Potomac. She is an insult to the name Potomac. Women do what they have to do to be happy and survive in this age and time. Do she actually live in Potomac or do she live in Oxon Hill, Maryland at the Harbor. This is my DMV. I know my surroundings. I promise you that if the MAMMA’S spoiled brat is on WE’LL TURN IT OFF. Forget about the drama, grown a-s women don’t want to see this foolishness going on. Maybe this season she get pregnant and that baby will calm her a-s down. And she need to get rid of some of that makeup..SHE’S BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE A CLOWN.

• Beverly Perry

December 7, 2019 at 4:29 pm

LoL pregnant and Candace in the same sentence, ahhhhhhh No! Knowing her she’d probably feel like the baby is stealing her attention or her spotlight;so a baby is out of the question.

7. Carolyn

November 29, 2019 at 7:04 am

I truly hope this upcoming season the women will not wear so much makeup. They’re sending out a message that you have to look like clowns. I agree sometimes the show is like a circus, We shouldn’t have to entertain the clowns..Candance was on last season with Red Eyeshadow looking just like an infected Raccoon. I guess her husband don’t see her before she leave out the house, then again he probably just dont care. Ladies, I truly hope you read these blogs, you could learn something.

8. Maggie

November 29, 2019 at 7:33 am

Love the show and the ladies MINUS the psycho Candance . She’s a trouble maker and when confronted about her bad behavior she has a temper tantrum. Candance needs serious psychiatric Help and meds. Even her own mother would say she has issues. I truly feel that Monique will beat this charge and the lawsuit will be dropped.

9. Debra

December 8, 2019 at 2:33 pm

Candice is suck a loser, her husband needs to grow some balls and set her straight . No man should have to deal with the way she acts .. I know he can do much better than that piece of mess he married. All it really takes is for someone to really set her bratty butt straight and show no mercy, then maybe she might grow up and act her age. I really like this show however they need to get rid of Candice . She is really ruining this show.

• Cil

December 10, 2019 at 3:42 am

What is she is daughter? “Set her straight”? That’s an odd statement. Yes she’s acting childish but she is a grown woman who needs to set her own self straight.