Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Buffie Purselle Shades Dr. Jackie Walters

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Buffie Purselle Shades Dr. Jackie Walters

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Married to Medicine” fans are still talking about the latest episode. And that is because Buffie Purselle and Dr. Jackie Walters had another tense moment. The two women were already not in the best place after Buffie expressed her dissatisfaction with Jackie calling her infertile. Jackie immediately snapped. But she later pulled Buffie to the side to apologize.

However, Buffie didn’t think much of the apology.  So when Buffie stated that she wanted to leave pettiness behind in Cabo and resurrect empathy, Jackie snapped, again.

Interestingly enough, Buffie threw a little shade on Twitter.

December 9, 2019 at 10:18 am

Nah, Jackie deserves the same energy Heavenly got.

• Leslie

December 9, 2019 at 10:47 am

I agree. I hate that most of these women tip toe around Jackie. That’s why she acts the way she does. She feels untouchable.

2. Peachy

December 9, 2019 at 10:40 am

Buffie could say much worse and Jackie would deserve it.

• Barbara Smith

December 11, 2019 at 2:19 am

If someone had called Jackie our; not being able to have children in an open setting, she would NEVER speak to that person. She need to treat people the way she wish to be treated.

• Chr

December 11, 2019 at 5:11 pm

That is part of the reason that Jackie does not care much for mariah because in the first or second season Mariah said something to the effect that Jackie didnt have kids or something and there seemed to be a coolness between them ever since. Plus maybe she is jealous of Simone having other girlfriends and her not being the queen she thinks she is. Just saying

3. Yeah I Said It!

December 9, 2019 at 10:54 am

LOL.

4. Carrie

December 9, 2019 at 10:54 am

Buffie stand you ground. I love it❤❤❤

5. Sandra

December 9, 2019 at 1:10 pm

Buffie, all you did was caused Jackie to reveal who she really is! She was real wrong on every level! The cute part is than Jackie knows she is wrong, but is to stout hearted to humble down, and stuff huffing up! This is not on you Buffie, this is all Jackie! Enjoy your fine life!

• Sandra

December 9, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Disregard the typos without my glasses please! lolol

6. Jordan

December 9, 2019 at 5:32 pm

I’m so glad that we all are getting to see how Jackie really is. These ladies except for Mariah and Toya know how Jackie really is. All Simone had to say in her separate video is that Buffie needs to leave the “new” Jackie alone. It’s nothing new about Jackie, it was just exposed that she is a nasty woman. Heavenly, Quad, Contessa and even Simone, “listen up” Jackie does not walk on water, she cant give sight to the blind, she can’t turn water into wine, nor can she part the red sea. Take your blinders off!

• Sandra

December 9, 2019 at 6:28 pm

Jordan, you preached a true sermon worthy to be praised!

• They're shady

December 10, 2019 at 6:46 am

I agree!

• Barbara Smith

December 11, 2019 at 2:26 am

Amen,amen, amen. Jackie was my girl, she know she went too far. Her viewing audience kniws the it.bi haven’t seen one post in yet favor. I’ve watched show since it aired, my 1st time commenting on these ladies. This situation, I couldn’t resist. Apologize Jackie or you will loose YOUR viewing audience. Harder to get them back than to keep them.

• Francine Mclaurin

December 11, 2019 at 7:04 am

I agree as well… amen Jordan

7. Brown Eyed Girl

December 9, 2019 at 7:04 pm

Jackie needs to stop acting so superior than the other ladies. What she did to Buffie was uncalled for and she really needs to stop acting like the victim because she was called out on her crap.Jackie better be careful before a house drops on her.

8. Carolyn A Julius

December 9, 2019 at 8:58 pm

Jackie was never your friend and truth is you don’t need people like her in your life she was dead wrong for putting your personal business out and she just showed the world that she not that sweet loving person or friend ism no longer team Jackie Buffie you showed the world you are a better person by not kicking that b-tch a-s Jackie is a 🐦 I see why her husband went to another women if I was you I would’ve called my lawyer and made that BIRD a-s Jackie pay me for putting my personal business out and get mad bc you called her out b-tch you was wrong and all your patient’s need to find a better doctor bc if you put Buffie business out You putting your patient’s business out as well. Stop thinking you can’t be touched Jackie. I’m very happy for Buffie please leave bird a-s Jackie where you found her you better off without her in your life and thank you Jackie for showing the world the real B-TCH you are I see why her and Simone are friends they just alike two b-tches that think they sh-t don’t stink put B-TCHES it do. Team Buffie all day.

• Sandra

December 15, 2019 at 12:31 pm

This is why I do not have a black female physician…they gossip entirely to much about someone else’s personal business! The black primary care female I had, use to talk to me about mutual friends of ours, so that told me she was discussing me with those same friends or more. I was holding Jackie up to a higher standard for some reason, but I guess that was my fault for thinking she was a cut above the rest because of the way she initially represented herself…my bad!!

Will someone please explain to me why Simone always singles out Buffie’s husband when she speaks to the group? She will address all the black folks, and then say, “you too (Buffie’s husband’s name)!” He is somewhat offended by that! I say this because the camera always goes to his face to catch his expression when Simone does this; hence, the expression is not favorable at all! BUT as a gentleman, and new kid on the block, I guess he and Buffie just allows it to blow over! For a group of educated women, I find their mouths and behavior reprehensible…especially Simone and Heavenly!

9. Atherine Howard

December 11, 2019 at 3:01 pm

Jackie knows she was wrong for saying what she said, you just don’t tell people private business like that
    Biggie was to nice to her if it had been me I would have rolled her a-s right then and there. You just don’t do things like that and she calls herself s doc.

10. Bebi

December 14, 2019 at 11:28 pm

This is the pettiness that frustrates me. I don’t know the age of Buffie’s husband but he APPEARS to be older. So trying to insult another woman is also shading her own husband.

We all get older each day, thank the Lord. Aging should not be an insult.