'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Monique Samuels Isn't Interested in Making Peace with Candiace Dillard

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Monique Samuels Isn’t Interested in Making Peace with Candiace Dillard

Photo Credit: Bravo

Most “Real Housewives of Potomac” fans have heard about Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard’s altercation. In fact, there have been many rumors to come out about what went down. At this point, both women have filed charges against each other. They are expected to face off in court later this month.

Although things have gotten very bad between the former friends, some fans of the show hope they can make peace one day. But when a follower questioned Monique about if this is possible, she shattered their dreams.

December 7, 2019 at 10:03 am

If Kenya and Porsha can become friends, Monique and Candiace can make up too.

• Queen

December 7, 2019 at 1:31 pm

You may be right.

• Marion

December 7, 2019 at 3:23 pm

If Monique leaves RHOP and Candance and Green eyed bandits stay, I am done with show.

• Patty

December 7, 2019 at 6:55 pm

I second that! Candance is too much her drama is not worth it, she’s a very spoiled brat I’m sure Chris won’t make it 5 years with her. Her mom needs to let her make her own way before she kills someone for telling her no.

• Rashe

December 8, 2019 at 3:58 pm

I second that!

• Sandra

December 7, 2019 at 5:16 pm

Sometimes it’s just not worth the effort! Candiace is a hard headed driven mouthy female, who has been raised to believe she stands above others! Those kind of females, I rather not be around because I will allow them to make me catch a case…like Monique caught!

• Mac

December 9, 2019 at 1:05 pm

Nah…Candice is gets slapped by her own Momma she’s just that ridiculous…

• Brenda Gregory

December 17, 2019 at 2:14 pm

Candice need to move on, Monique has leave it alone..It look like she want money..

2. Sandra

December 7, 2019 at 10:35 am

I guess the lil “ princess” understands now, that you don’t assault people and think you want get assaulted! I’m so glad Monique introduced her to reality for real….unscripted! Oh wait…Monique told her several times she was gonna keep on and get dragged! Monique seems to be a woman of her words! Lololhahaha

3. Patricia

December 7, 2019 at 4:59 pm

It certainly seems like that let’s all be thankful Monique is a woman of her word,as for pageant princess she got what she deserved Gizelle has been jealous of Monique from day one Robin has no brain she simply follows Gizelle lead in everything she does I say Monique did good kudos to her for dragging phony princess

• Ann

December 7, 2019 at 7:09 pm

Patricia, I agree with you.
      Candace has a lot of nerve. She started something and Monique finished it.
      I agree that Giselle is jealous of Monique and she’s not the only one.
      It’s so sad.

• Sandra

December 7, 2019 at 9:01 pm

Gizelle needs to focus her attention on the “Playul Preacher Man” and stop hating on Monique. It is very obvious that Gizelle has been very jealous of Monique since day one! Gizelle has no respect for her friends, which we saw when she disrespected Robin’s venture of selling her remodeled home! That chick saw Robin had potential buyers in the house and she decided to demand attention! That was real nasty coming from a so call good friend!

As for that dense Candiace, she will not be married long. He must have married her for money! She acts like a 12 year old female with a group of bad girls! Her mom needs to be ashamed raising her to feel the people of the world owes her something! Take several seats please!

I actually like Robin and Monique even if Robin is Gizelle’s ride or die, That so call grand dame…..please stop!

• Godgiven

December 7, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Patricia!!!
      So true, since day 1 gazelle can’t stand the fact that monique has it all. She’s been in back but always fails. She can find anything on her so she turned to Ashley and start picking on her behind her back. Too bad , she can keep a man, hopefully she realizes that nobody cares about her except Robin and her ex husband 🤣🤣🤣

4. Mary

December 7, 2019 at 5:20 pm

That immature entitled spoil brat (Candice) needs to go some where and have a seat.

I am so anti-violence that I’m still shaking my head (and praying for myself)wondering why I clapped when (if its true) Monique kicked her butt. Candice could leave the series and it would not affect the ratings. She has not story to tell or plot line – Go home to Momma.

5. Thats all folks

December 7, 2019 at 5:56 pm

Really Ladies. I am more appalled at Reality TV.
    Monique is a young woman, mother who has a good understanding of the opportunity with Real Housewives. She has grown over the course of the show. I like her youth, spunk snd that she will tell you like it is. She understands it is a platform. She relishes in her past and her present and that is a part of who we are. Its like wearing natural hair and hating it. We cannot have it both ways. We can be who we are with class, reality TV is archived, what will she tell her daughter. While this makes great TV, I am waiting patiently for Monique to set the stage for standards of decency. We sll know, that at dome pint- You have to check people. Consider this situation checked. Now in moving on, continue to be the class act that you ate, this is not one for Lazy moms, but for moms out there fighting for respect among looking at couple goals for how they will manage their brand. Some brands cannot be managed.

6. Wired

December 7, 2019 at 6:00 pm

Really Ladies. I am more appalled at Reality TV.
    Monique is a young woman, mother who has a good understanding of the opportunity with Real Housewives. She has grown over the course of the show. I like her youth, spunk snd that she will tell you like it is. She understands it is a platform. She relishes in her past and her present and that is a part of who we are. Its like wearing natural hair and hating it. We cannot have it both ways. We can be who we are with class, reality TV is archived, what will she tell her daughter. While this makes great TV, I am waiting patiently for Monique to set the stage for standards of decency. We all now, that at some point-You have to check people. Consider this situation checked. Now in moving on, My message to Monique is to continue to be the class act that you are, this is not one for Lazy moms, but for moms out there fighting for respect among our peers. I am looking at couple goals for how Monique and her husband will manage their brand. Some brands cannot be managed.

7. Kay

December 7, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Maybe with all this unecessary drama Monique will learn to stip being so fake.

December 7, 2019 at 6:43 pm

The ONE person that needs to be fired from the show is the Brat, Temper tantrum Candice. And, the two Green eyed bandits, Gizelle and Robyn can follow….. Gizelle first of course.

9. Patty

December 7, 2019 at 7:08 pm

Gizelle Bryant and Robyn Dixon Chose the wrong side, Giselle has been changing a bit so it’s not a total surprise but Robin come on be your own woman! Monique is my favorite & the most real woman on the show, don’t lose her!! Candace can go maybe keep her mom!

10. Dolores Rosemond

December 7, 2019 at 9:59 pm

I think Monique should be thrown off the show. She is the one that threatened Candice in the begin. saying that she would drag her. Candice will not be a coward to Monique . Monique tried to call Candice out .and threatening to drag her. Yes Candace called her Bluff like she should have

• Bridget L. Konate

December 8, 2019 at 7:41 am

Really…..Miss Candice is not innocent in all of this with her triple faces and bad attitude.

11. Pattyblue

December 8, 2019 at 2:56 am

Delores Rosemond GIRL BYE, your post makes no sense.

12. SHONSHERRAY NELAMS

December 8, 2019 at 9:23 am

Praying that they keep Monique on the show candice need to go she really made herself look stupid she need to grow up an stop acting like the world or her Mom owe her something she is the most disrespectful young lady I have ever seen an Giselle need to remember her daughters are watching everything she do so she needs to get herself together robin you have a family don’t get pulled in by candice an Giselle bull crap that is all Happy Holidays to each an everyone

13. Swells

December 8, 2019 at 2:36 pm

It’s a reality show…so how much is real n how much is created for a story line? Either way they can drop Candice and move on. I thought Ashley could act immature, until they put Candice on the show. She’s immature, and a full grown a-s brat. Wouldnt miss her on the show at all. As far as frick (Gizelle) and frack (Robyn); if Gizelle jumped in the lake, Robyn would follow, whether she could swim or not. Wish she’d get a backbone n stop following in behind messy Gizelle.

14. Iknowright

December 8, 2019 at 2:50 pm

Team Monique Candiace is too much all the time.Maybe mom didn’t hug her enough. If Robyn,&Gizzelle had something thrown at them. They’d pulled them edges out.MONIQUE RULES.

15. Idele Dawson

December 8, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Monique, I stand behind you! Hold yr head up high, bc I know for sure if she threw wine in my face it would had been on and popping. Also boring ass Gizelle, n her even more buddy Robin needs a storyline, so those 2 faced💩 heads needs to find a man that wants them, n get a life #teamMonique🥰🙌

16. Alyce Bates

December 8, 2019 at 9:59 pm

If this were really reality Candace and Giselle would have been whipped a long time ago. I don’t believe in violence but a little a-s kicking would definitely be in order for those two ignorant jealous petty women.I know drama is what the show demands to stay on air. But these woman take ugly to a god awful level. Can barely stand to watch anymore. Robin needs to get a life of her own. She has no story. You go Monique