Quantcast
RHOA Season 12 Episode 6 Recap And Video Clips

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Recap: Cynthia Learns of the Recording + Kenya Ruins Marlo’s Event

RHOA Season 12 Episode 6

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the latest episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Cynthia learns that she was secretly recorded dragging NeNe. She has no remorse though. But she does suspect that it could be Marlo or Yovanna who recorded her.

Kandi notices Kaela and Todd have some tension. Kaela believes Todd isn’t affectionate. This worries Kandi as she notices he’s not that way with Ace. And with another daughter on the way, this worries her.

And Kenya ruins Marlo’s wig line launch party to promote her own products.

Here’s a recap for “Where There’s a Wig, There’s a Way.”

1. Zodiac

December 8, 2019 at 11:47 pm

This was just another reminder that Kenya hits below the belt quite often and needs to stop playing victim when Eva does the same.

2. Jasmine

December 8, 2019 at 11:48 pm

Idk if it’s just me or not but RHOA and Married2Med just aren’t that good this season. I’m just ready for RHOP.

3. Anony

December 9, 2019 at 8:34 am

Kenya was wrong, but Marlo has hit below the belt on so many different occasions that I really dont feel sorry for her. Nene is a mood killer, and the way she talked to Yovanna after the tapped on her car window was very offputting. Once again, season after season, nene proves she can dish it but cant take it. Cynthia is a flip flopper but I like her. Eva is two-faced but I kinda like her too.

• Sandra

December 9, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Personally, since Nene and Marlo are good friends, I think Nene exercised one of the 2 best options by walking out. She didn’t stand and laugh and hollow like Porsha did, while entertaining Kenya’s trashy stunts! Those women should have all turned their backs on Kenya, and acted as though she was not there, or refused her give-away products as she so readily gave them away! Those would have been the actions of real friends to Marlo. That is why I commend Nene this one time for her actions, because she turned and walked away, trying to hold onto her mouth, and her new found way of living without the drama! This was one time AGAIN that Marlo should have grabbed a hand full of the hair and just “dragged” Kenya across the floor! She seems to have forgotten! No wonder she can’t keep a man…I use to hear old folks say, “she must have a white liver!” I have no idea what that means, but it was always related to women whose husbands died all the time, or women who could not hold onto a man! IJS

• Anonymous

December 10, 2019 at 1:16 am

I agree 💯 with u Sandra..

• Earth

December 10, 2019 at 2:29 am

I’m not sorry for Marlo she’s a trash girl with big mouth I clapped for Kenya over and over .

4. Yeah I Said It!

December 9, 2019 at 9:30 am

Kenya has so much audacity with other women but she can’t muster that same courage with her fake husband. LOL.

5. deb dyson

December 9, 2019 at 9:40 am

Kenya is being Kenya, a JERK & at almost 50 years old she hasn’t figured out that you reap what you sow, she has a lot more fake tears to shed cause marc is gone. Yvanna just found out she can kiss Nene butt & do her dirty work for her and she’s still gonna treat you like a servant, she’s not her equal. DUH. And Cynthia is pathetic, she can’t be that dumb as to think Kenya wasn’t out of line for crashing Marlo’s event like that, she is so brain dead, DUH.

6. Tiffani Young

December 9, 2019 at 10:13 am

Why ruin someone’s event making it about you…petty?

7. anon anon

December 9, 2019 at 11:40 am

Love Porsha but I don’t understand how she said Nene left the event because she couldn’t make it about herself when Kenya came in there with her products and marching band to make Marlo’s event all about her. And what did Porsha and the rest of them do? They laughed.

• Sandra

December 10, 2019 at 11:14 am

Anon Anon, I didn’t understand Porsha’s statement either… To me, it seemed as though Porsha wanted to make it about Nene! Porsha was wrong to do all of that ignorant screaming, which made it about her at that particular second!