RHOA Season 12 Episode 7 Recap And Video Clips

RHOA Recap: Kenya Worries About Not Having a Prenup + Dennis Explains Cheating on Porsha

RHOA Season 12 Episode 7

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the latest episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Kenya and Porsha continue to get real about their relationships. Although Kenya isn’t ready to pull the plug on her marriage, she makes moves to protect her assets just in case. Since she decided not to get a prenup, she will have to protect herself through estate planning.

Porsha has another therapy session with Dennis. During the session, Dennis tries to explain why he cheated. Although it’s tough for Porsha to hear, she realizes that she doesn’t want to not fight for her family.

Here’s a recap for “What Would Michelle O Do?”

1. Real

December 15, 2019 at 11:01 pm

I wonder if Ka Kandi is worried about how Todd is with his daughter. Its seems very telling of his personality

2. Guest

December 16, 2019 at 7:34 am

My heart goes out to Kenya. Divorce isn’t easy. I don’t know anything but, what I’ve seen on RHOA, (which isn’t much since he didn’t want to be included on the show when they got married) however; I think they may have moved too quickly in getting married. She should’ve waited and dated for at least a year to truly get to know him and observe how he moves. The conversations they needed to have before marriage seemed to have been missing, such as, how they’d be dealing with them living in different cities. I’m sure it’s not all Marc’s fault that their marriage is over bc we’ve seen how Kenya can behave on the show in very confrontational, combative and disrespectful ways. I hope they can get to a place where they can co-parent Brooklyn in a loving, peaceful and cooperative way. Likewise, with Porsha and Dennis, they moved a little fast too. I think when you’re freshly in love and things are going great you lose sight of or ignore things that should be addressed and then it can come back to bite you. One thing I’ve learned in any relationship is that when someone shows you who they are believe them the first time. I hope both the couples can find peace and happiness in their decisions.

December 16, 2019 at 8:40 am

So Kenya is just going to continue to lie and fake cry every season, huh? This season has been so bland. I’m just ready for RHOP.

December 16, 2019 at 10:10 am

Umm Kandi’s scenes were…interesting. I really do wonder what Riley really thinks about Todd. Does she agree with Mama Joyce? Hmm…

December 16, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Kenya the TOTAL J*CK*SS should’ve NEVER returned to the show…I can’t blame her so called husband don’t want to be bothered…she’s so FAKE….

• black

December 16, 2019 at 4:54 pm

where is your husband? Everyoe always have something to say about why someone else marriage isnt working

6. Tiffani Young

December 16, 2019 at 6:03 pm

Porsha you better watch out with calling your daughter PJ. When she gets older she will start telling you and everyone else My name is NOT PJ my name is Pilar.