Tamar Braxton's Boyfriend David Adefeso Threatened to Cut off His Family over Tamar

Tamar Braxton’s Boyfriend David Adefeso Threatened to Cut off His Family over Tamar

Photo Credit: WE tv

Tamar Braxton’s split from Vincent Herbert was a hot topic in the media. She also opened up about it on “Braxton Family Values.” As bad as things went between Tamar and Vince, at times she thought she may struggle to find love again. But she has with her current boyfriend David Adefeso.

Things are going so great that Tamar is open to marriage. She’s also thankful that David gets along so well with her son. But she did get some backlash for the latest season of BFV. There were times that Tamar was very protective of David’s interactions with her family and his image on the show.

Well, it turns out David is just as protective of Tamar. In fact, he threatened to cut off his family if they didn’t accept her.

December 1, 2019 at 10:08 am

I respect this.

• Rokecia

December 2, 2019 at 2:26 pm

Blessing to Beans Tsmar and David… ❤❤❤

• Rokecia Ward

December 2, 2019 at 2:27 pm

Tamar

• Idele Dawson

December 2, 2019 at 4:38 pm

Let’s see how long this will last😉🤣😂

• Koco

December 4, 2019 at 11:06 pm

Ok!

2. Taylor

December 1, 2019 at 10:52 am

This is what real men do.

• Mo

December 1, 2019 at 7:03 pm

Tamar is very immature and i hope that she does not mess this up.

• Anonymous

December 3, 2019 at 9:20 am

U r a hater go get your life….. say something positive. God bless your bitter soul. He love this women what u don’t get.

• Heather Thomas

December 2, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Some men are so weak try to please their family and mess up a good thing we have a lot of men taking advice from their mother and the end is so messy

• Iris

December 2, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Sorry but,men and women come and go, your family especially mom and dad are forever, I know some families are a work in progress and there should be respect on both sides, but you should never cut tides for any man or woman.

• Koco

December 4, 2019 at 11:12 pm

I agree, and his family might see things that he don’t see. I see her as childish and phony.

• Nicole Hunt

December 6, 2019 at 4:27 am

Round of applause thank u. Give up the family you’ve known your whole life no no, maybe distance if they are wrong but u don’t dismiss your people now.

3. Tiffani Young

December 1, 2019 at 9:04 pm

Why are Braxton Family Values not up for another season? Are they done?

• Snikop

December 2, 2019 at 2:54 am

What kinda man threatens to cut his family off for a woman he’s been with a year or so and not even married to? Sorry I don’t want him sounds off and unstable to me

• Eve

December 3, 2019 at 8:26 am

I agree blood is thicker than water you only get one family and women and men come and go plus Tamar her attitude and behavior is so much.

4. Shelia

December 1, 2019 at 11:40 pm

Yes, David, I so agree with you, significant other first, over anyone…yasss!!!

• Itene

December 2, 2019 at 11:59 am

Yes I agree. I have a problem like that.

5. Jordan's Memory

December 2, 2019 at 10:21 am

Idk sounds a lil controlling to me I mean if he would threaten to cut off his family best believe he will eventually require Tamar to do the same for him if he feels like he is not #1 in her life. I personally think if a man has to threaten his family then he knows in his heat she is not the right one for him. I wouldn’t want to come to dinner and see all those fake smiles and laughter all because if they aren’t nice to her they will be cut off. Their feelings towards her suppose to be organic.

6. Greene

December 2, 2019 at 11:19 am

If Montell is lying on Marsau why is Marsau willing to still be friends with him.If doesnt make sense.I am beginning to wonder just a little bit about Marsau. In another note it seems like the Holts are on this misery loves company mission

7. Belinda

December 2, 2019 at 11:59 am

That is true and I hope that Tamar appreciate the fact that he put her first and that she should do the same and respect him as she would herself. Good luck and God bless

8. Laquanda Henry

December 2, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Enjoy tamar!

9. Anweh Princewill

December 2, 2019 at 3:05 pm

If my mum or family don’t accept my wife then they all should be prepared to loose me to another family entirely because happiness matters not there opinion.

• Christine Smith

December 2, 2019 at 8:25 pm

True my Husband(Cupid)and I will celebrate 42 years of marriage on Feb14,2020 some of the inlaw had to fine out and his mom we were and still are inseparable.👫🏽

• Trineka Clayton

December 3, 2019 at 8:05 am

Isn’t this what the bible instructs men to do, leave and cleave. I’m not impressed I am glad he’s keeping the standard. If they don’t accept her, he’s still held to the standard to cleave to Tamar if she is indeed the woman he has chosen. I don’t think he’s expecting kuddos for being a man.

10. Heather Thomas

December 2, 2019 at 3:38 pm

Some men are so weak.. They try to please their family and mess up a good thing we have a lot of men taking advice from their mother and the end is so messy

• Heather Thomas

December 2, 2019 at 3:40 pm

And I think he’s right with what he’s doing he love his woman and his trying to make a family with his woman and sometime you have to shut out family because they want to control your life

• Sabrina McNeal

December 2, 2019 at 7:17 pm

Let’s see when you cut them out entirely and you and whomever split up whom do you have it’s not Godly and Tamar wouldn’t do that for him by the they’re dating not marrying and besides it’s about citizenship with him

11. TAMMARA WILLIAMS

December 2, 2019 at 7:25 pm

Tamara used Vince for her career. Now she is using f rhia man to get back at Vince.

• Koco

December 4, 2019 at 11:14 pm

Yep

12. Fern Howard

December 2, 2019 at 11:05 pm

Idk, too soon to tell. Sounds like bait and switch to me. Besides this is all foreplay. Let’s see how things go after the engagement, wedding and the honeymoon it over. Marriage is a hold other war to win.

13. Cheryl Brown

December 2, 2019 at 11:26 pm

That’s a MAN! Beautifully said!!!

14. Jean

December 3, 2019 at 9:04 am

Tamar is using this man. She wud not leave her family for him. She must understand that the African have a
    Different culture to the American family. What happen when she have enough and get into one of her
    Fit.
    Tamar donot encourages him to leave is family. You have a son and what goes around will come back to
    You. As a mother you donot want to feel that pain. When he go to visit is family u donot have to go

Good luck

15. Slim Goody

December 3, 2019 at 9:52 am

I agree to disagree with most of the comments posted…David is going in the right direction….if “MARRIAGE” is in their future. I was once married to a man , you see I said ONCE, who cherished his family. I knew that he was in love with me, and I the same. I thought that once he and I go through premarital counseling, get married before God, he would see that I, his wife, would be before his family, and friends… how wrong was I!! After two years of marriage and two children, he told our pastor that his family is his brother, sisters, and Mom… I pray for Tamar and David, as well as others who may be facing love over family. Peace, Love, & Happiness to you all❣️!!!