'Love And Hip Hop Miami' Star Miami Tip Shades Joseline Hernandez

‘Love And Hip Hop Miami’ Star Miami Tip Shades Joseline Hernandez

Photo Credit: VH1

Joseline Hernandez is on the current season of “Love And Hip Hop Miami.” Although she said she’s changed since her “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” days, she will have drama on the Miami show. As of right now, she’s made it clear she’s not here for LHHMIA newbie PreMadonna. And they will have some explosive moments on the show.

Interestingly enough, Joseline may have another foe on the cast. Hours ago, Miami Tip threw some jabs. She had something to say about Joseline’s recent appearance on “The Breakfast Club.”

January 18, 2020 at 8:33 am

Who sits down and watches an entire interview from someone they don’t like just to critique it?

• Patti

January 19, 2020 at 7:51 am

A realty tv cast member. Their job description requires them to trash and disrespect each others on SM.

• Anonymous

January 19, 2020 at 8:09 am

Correction, a PART TIME cast member who is barely getting any screen time and desperate to change that. There, fixed it for you. 😘

• Joycepratt

January 21, 2020 at 7:19 pm

Why do Erica dont want those babies vaccinated. Please that is ignored on her part,with one of the babies borned sick.
          I wish her mom and friends step in let her know it’s Health, God wouldn’t not have put this on Doctors mind in 1930

2. Peachy

January 18, 2020 at 9:45 am

New storyline I’m assuming.

3. llawrence

January 18, 2020 at 12:28 pm

Wow I don’t understand why these women can’t find something positive to do. That pink hair is not a good.

• Liz

January 19, 2020 at 1:12 pm

I actually like her hair but I agree with you that something positive would be the right way to be instead of throwing shade. I mean I don’t car for Joseline but that’s a sh-tty thing to say

4. Tammy

January 18, 2020 at 1:17 pm

Do you. Who cares what someone else thinks of someone else. They are not you. I don’t care about this or that as long as you serve you. You don’t owe no one anything. Let them throw shade at least you know you who are. People act like they’re backyards are full of worms. You are free til a bird sees you. Common sense is rare.

5. Stacy Moss

January 18, 2020 at 8:51 pm

I say if a person gonna throw shade on some one else at least b real enough to throw the whole d-mn🌳. F-ck it. Dnt try and indirectly tlk sh-t about a person. B straight ☝ I say.

6. Charlene

January 19, 2020 at 9:08 pm

The fact she lying about selling sage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7. LeiAnn

January 20, 2020 at 3:39 am

Its funny because i went back and forth with miami tip about it on ig and she snapped back at me along with a few of her fans.

8. Alta Smith

January 20, 2020 at 8:17 am

Is tip a little people? She’s built like one…just curious

9. Jadybaedy

January 21, 2020 at 8:32 pm

Everybody trying to be the next Cardi B. I may not agree with her potty mouth antics, but she kept it real from day one being herself. There is only ONE Cardi B.

10. Sharon

March 8, 2020 at 12:37 pm

Forget all yall except ny gurrl joseline