'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Star NeNe Leakes is Called out by Yovanna Momplaisir

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star NeNe Leakes is Called out by Yovanna Momplaisir

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” fans thought they were finally getting to the bottom of snake gate after the latest episode. Yovanna Momplaisir seemingly was revealed to be the snake. And NeNe Leakes wanted her to come clean to the other women. But that didn’t happen. And multiple blowups occurred instead. Yovanna even clashed with Porsha Williams. However, Yovanna attempted to clear things up in a recent interview.

Apparently, Yovanna feels that she’s being blamed for something she never actually said. And it’s NeNe who started the “audio” rumor, making things worse.

1. Taylor

January 14, 2020 at 8:34 am

But if you tell someone you have receipts of a conversation with someone, usually that means you have some type of audio. What other way can you have a receipts about a conversation?

• Yeah I Said It!

January 14, 2020 at 10:40 am

Right. Yovanna didn’t clear up anything. She should have said what her actual “receipts” are.

2. Chelly

January 14, 2020 at 8:42 am

Yeah, I don’t believe this woman.

3. Anony

January 14, 2020 at 10:18 am

Welp, Nene will be coming for Yovanna’s neck in 5, 4, 3, 2……. Yovanna came into this group the wrong way, making enemies before having a chance to make friends. The whole “I’m that b-tch” thing was a complete turnoff.

4. Tiffani Young

January 14, 2020 at 10:37 am

Okay Ne Ne you know the remaining girls are angry with you so you put the snake gate rumor on Yovanna and then try to back peddle. If it’s not that important why bring it up in the first place? You are making yourself look stupid on this show…NEXT!!!

• Yeah I Said It!

January 14, 2020 at 10:44 am

NeNe didn’t bring it up, Yovanna did. She’s backpedalling because she’s been getting dragged. LOL.

5. Dee

January 17, 2020 at 6:22 pm

Nene reminds me of this group of girls I would hang out with from time to time in high school. If they knew gossip, They’d add something like, I have proof, Keep on with the I have proof bullshyt and Wait until someone finally caved in. It was exhausting! I had to separate myself from them after I realized they were always the common denominator in drama! Nene and Kenya don’t like each other her because they are the same!!!