'Love And Hip Hop New York' Star Kimbella Vanderhee Throws a Drink at Yandy Smith

‘Love And Hip Hop New York’ Star Kimbella Vanderhee Throws a Drink at Yandy Smith

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop New York” stars Yandy Smith and Kimbella Vanderhee had a major fallout. Although both women thought they would try to repair things after last season’s reunion, things have only gotten worse between them. And Chrissy Lampkin’s return to the show didn’t help things.

After Kimbella and Chrissy were able to hash things out and move forward, Kimbella began critiquing Yandy’s actions regarding Chrissy.

Yandy has an issue with this. She also questions how Kimbella and Chrissy can be friendly after the altercation that happened years ago.

On the upcoming episode, Yandy ends up trying to run up on Kimbella. Turns out this was her reaction after Kimbella threw a drink at her.

1. pett

February 6, 2020 at 9:57 am

if memory serves me correctly, wasn’t yandy trying to hold kimbella back from fighting? sigh,i really hate to see grown ppl acting so ridiculous especially on worldwide television.

• Barbee

February 6, 2020 at 9:01 pm

I think she was actually trying to hold Chrissy back. But she definitely didn’t sit back and do nothing. I like Kimbella but she needs to rewatch that whole scene again. Yandy really didn’t want them to fight at all and tried to stop it.

• Jungle

February 8, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Kimbella is fake and need that ads mollywopped again..why are you even on the show

• Juels

February 10, 2020 at 8:54 am

I’m disgusted by Kimbella behavior towards Yandy. Kimbella don’t have a mind of her own she seem dizzy & simple. It’s one thing to forgive but forget how someone humiliated and embarrassed you like that on World wide television for the networks and all social media outlets to see over & over on repeat and you want to be friends. It for the money Period. Kimbella have no morals or Self respect. She’s truly jealous of Yandy. Kimbella and Chrissy deserve each other

• Getting Bored with it

February 10, 2020 at 1:29 pm

Kimbella is acting so childish and like a jealous friend or freinemy Yandy was definitely her friend and she knows it .She is being totally two-faced and petty

• Tracie jenkins

February 6, 2020 at 10:45 pm

She stood in front of Chrissy to stop her

2. Jewel J.

February 6, 2020 at 10:00 am

I hate to see Kimbella and Yandy fighting like this. It would have been nice to see Yandy, Kimbella, and Chrissy talk everything out and squash it like grown women. Sadly, that may never happen.

• Ernie

February 6, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Yandy attempted to stop the fight. She turn to leave they went at it again. Kimbella was in the wrong, should not have been fighting.

• Kimmie

February 7, 2020 at 12:46 pm

Kim Bella is jealous of Tandy it’s clear and she has to keep a storyline who better then to attack Tandy her man in jail what else do she have going for herself besides having baby she has no hustle Jewels take care of her Yandy takes care of everybody.. Kimbella A HATER..Peiod

3. Lisa

February 6, 2020 at 10:09 am

Yandy shouldn’t feel some type of way about Chrissy and Kimbella making up. That needed to happen and shows growth. And Kimbella needs to remember that Yandy actually did her have back the day Chrissy attacked her. She wasn’t going to jump in and fight Chrissy at the time because Chrissy and Yandy were friends then. But she did try to keep Kimbella from getting hit the first time. No one expected Chrissy to run up the second time because she was so calm.

• Barb

February 7, 2020 at 3:16 pm

Kembella and chrissy being friends is not growth that friendship was built out of hate spite and bitterness. Those women are jealous of yandy how is that growth.

• Lisa

February 7, 2020 at 3:34 pm

Chrissy came back on the show to make amends with everyone, including Yandy. However, Yandy wasn’t willing to admit her role in the demise of their friendship. I think Yandy and her supporters are very bitter about Chrissy and Kimbella making up. Do you know how silly y’all sound thinking everything is about Yandy all the time?

• Maria Marsh

February 7, 2020 at 11:10 pm

Exactly

• Faye Hobley

February 7, 2020 at 4:07 pm

Right

• Sharon

February 7, 2020 at 8:49 pm

I agree ☝️

• Antoinette red

February 7, 2020 at 6:24 pm

How are we throwing drinks and know we can’t fight???!!!! Chrissy got this girl drinking courage juice out that cup….

February 6, 2020 at 10:11 am

Neither Kimbella nor Yandy are fighters. They need to stop this childish sh-t.

• JayB

February 6, 2020 at 12:53 pm

Kim is jealous of Yandy and that’s that. Kim dont have no goals and need a man to take care of you

• TheMrs.

February 6, 2020 at 1:29 pm

Nailed it!!

• clara

February 7, 2020 at 10:44 am

Yes don’t care for that kimbeastie.

• Anonymous

February 6, 2020 at 1:38 pm

Nah. This is honestly a silly take actually. Kimbella gets a nice check being on this show and she makes good money on social media like most of the main cast. The truth is Yandy is jealous of Chrissy and Kimbella’s friendship. And Kimbella is jealous of Jonathan and Yandy’s friendship. They all need to stop this high school stuff.

• Loreatha

February 6, 2020 at 4:16 pm

I believe Chrissy knew exactly what she was doing when she apologized to Kimbella and befriended her.. She knew that would upset Yandy!

• Anonymous

February 6, 2020 at 5:26 pm

Chrissy made up with Kimbella because of Juelz and Jim. Her beating up Kimbella caused problems between Jim and Juelz. So she did what needed to be done to make things right. I don’t think she thought Yandy would get mad about that since Yandy herself was also open to ending their feud. Yandy shouldn’t be mad anyway. It’s not her business.

• Thatgirl

February 7, 2020 at 5:13 am

She’s only on the show again beacuse of Yandy. she helped kim come back and gave her a storyline. Kim may have a “nice check” however wasn’t her house just up for foreclosure as well? Also Chrissy and kim aren’t friends so thats nothing for Yandy to be jealous of thats more of we hate the same person let team up and hate together

• Anonymous

February 7, 2020 at 7:16 am

Why are you acting like Yandy has any power to hire and fire anyone? She’s a cast member not a producer. She did not bring Kimbella on the show. And no, Kimbella’s house was not up for foreclosure. A property Juelz had that no one lived in was foreclosed while he’s been in jail. That has no correlation with Kimbella’s finances. I guess I’m not clear on why fans of Yandy are always so one track minded. Why do you all always assume everyone who falls out with Yandy is jealous of her success? Is she without flaws? And yes, it’s very obvious Yandy is jealous Chrissy and Kimbella made up. If she wasn’t, she wouldn’t keep bringing it up. She’s very bothered by it and it shows. The fact that you think anyone needs to team up over Yandy is delusional. The world doesn’t revolve around her. And she’s no threat to anyone.

• Cystal

February 10, 2020 at 11:12 pm

They are all ridiculous…you don’t like me, I don’t like her..who gives a d-mn. Grown women don’t act like this. Start supporting each other, this negativity is draining. Enough is enough already. Grow up or be gone…

• Piper

February 7, 2020 at 11:05 am

You nailed it👍🏾

• Keep it 100

February 7, 2020 at 2:20 pm

No yandy not mad about them making up kim start the sh-t when she went back and lying to chris about yandy saying ththey lost the house and it was the other girl said it and yandy try talking to chris but she be trying to go hard on yandy yandy got more money then all of them shit y would she be jealous of anyone

• Choklate

February 7, 2020 at 10:43 pm

• Pat

February 6, 2020 at 1:44 pm

I wish y’all would find a new narrative. It’s so boring now.

• Sandra cabrera

February 6, 2020 at 4:18 pm

Kimbella needs to stop her foolish ness cause at the end of the day she still scared of crissey thats what she wanted to get yandy and Kimbell a🤣to fight drama that’s what the show wants and were crissey

• Thatgirl

February 7, 2020 at 5:56 pm

They’re married so whats his is hers she’s supposed to be the rock while he’s away. (They tried to crucify chrissy when jim lost the house and they arent married so kim has to hold that L period) You expect us to really believe they had an empty house(investment) just sitting there not making money off of it. Yeah okayy, if thats the case then it only makes sense why they lost that house stupidly! No one said she gave kim a job just a storyline to help get her back on the show and make her relevant they both admitted to this!! The last season kim was Considered a cast member was SEASON 7 and The only time kim had air time is if it was wit or about YANDY that season! Kim is only getting paid 10,000 and epsiode so cut it out she isnt making that much. Yandy was just in kims wedding not even a year ago. then 4 month’s after that yall are magically mortal enemies because 9 yrs ago I felt like you didnt have my back and jump your artist girlfriend you were managing at the time with me is childish and not a good enough reason. Kim is messy, tired and holding on for dear life to whatever storyline will keep her afloat so she can continue to have an income and its obvious beefing with Yandy works but it also makes her look green with envy. Yandy seems more confused and thinking its crazy you can forgive someone who dragged you across the for on national television but your mad at me for “not” jumping in when yandy was trying to keep chrissy off kims necks that whole time lol.

• Anonymous

February 7, 2020 at 6:22 pm

It’s a documented fact that no one was living in that house and that house had nothing to do with Kimbella. You also have no idea how much money Kimbella makes from the show, but it’s odd that you’re trying to clown anyone for making $10,000 an episode for a 18 episode season. Are you rich sweetheart? That’s not far off from being among the top 5% earners in New York according to the US Census Bureau. But like I said, you have no idea how much Kimbella gets paid because salary information is never given out by Big Fish and Viacom. It’s not public knowledge and blogs sit back and make up numbers for hits. She’s a main cast member though and receives top billing. She also makes money on social media like other top billed reality personalities. Again, Yandy has no power and she’s not a producer. Kimbella was brought back by the people in charge. And she’ll be on the show as long as they want her to be. Also, let’s not talk about tired storylines. Yandy’s storylines got so boring they had to bring in Mendeecees’ baby mommas to make Yandy interesting again.

• Tiffany Williams

February 6, 2020 at 5:04 pm

• Thatgirl

February 8, 2020 at 3:53 am

No I clowned them for losing something that was supposed to be an investment even if someone was living in the house or not. like I said lol as his spouse who isnt incarcerated recieving these mortgage notices. that shouldnt have happened if they are so called “well off”. Even though we all know julez was the bread winner of the 2 even with his nonexistent career.I never said she was a producer. They brought that storyline to production to get kim back on the show. the same storyline you called tired was the same one that brought kim back into the fold and created this so called “beef” between them. both have said they did it for a storyline. All of them had a hand in it even the other bm’s. I dont knock them for getting a bag just the way kim is coming at the yandy about the whole bm situation. which yandy came out and said that yes she lied. her and kim ended up being cool after and again she was in her wedding as I stated b4. to then turn around and be “mad” about something that you wasnt mad about 9yrs ago thats childish af when she could have came to her behind close door if she really felt some type of way since they were like “sisters”. Im grown and can agree on where I stand corrected, yes I don’t know for a fact how much she makes an episode. what I do know is they have four kids which isnt cheap and when your in the public eye you tend to try an keep up with the jones causing you to live beyond your means (like jim buying chrissy $3,500 bags but not paying mortgage) 10,000 is chump change to that and can be gone in the blink of an eye. Erica M was a main cast member for so many seasons swore she was never coming back then boom here she is BACK because those lhh reruns/social media check arent enough when your accustom to certain things. Since this is moving from them to my finances no I am not rich. I do however work full time with excellent pay and benefits. I also have 2 investments properties and currently in the process of opening my own shipping company with a husband who spoils tf out of me so to answer your question sweetheart im not hurting for anything. tbh im not team anyone I was just stating my opinion on the entire situation like everyone else since it played out for all of us to see and comment on.

• Anonymous

February 8, 2020 at 7:04 am

So you have no idea how much money Kimbella earns, you’re not rich, you work a full time job…yeah, I don’t think you’re in a position to speak on Kimbella’s finances. Now you’re coming for Erica Mena’s finances and saying she clearly needs the money because she came back on the show like Yandy hasn’t been on the show for ten years. This is my issue with people like you. Y’all are very biased Yandy stans. Y’all are quick to call everyone else broke when you have absolutely no facts. Y’all aren’t even rich yourselves but put everyone else down to uplift Yandy. I’ll say it again, Yandy has no power. She’s not a producer. She hires and fires no one. And Kimbella is on the show because the people in charge want her there. She owes Yandy nothing.

• Thatgirl

February 8, 2020 at 8:33 am

The funny thing is I already stated the fact that I didnt know how much she made which is the maturity in me. How can you not have enough money to comment on someone elses financial situation that is out for the public to comment on but your trying to comment on mines lol. When like I said im not hurting for anything so dont forget the investment and business ventures boo. yes he does spoil me but the best part is everything he does for me I can do for myself so this point in the conversation is irrelevant and you sound mad sis. I never put anyone down again just speaking on what I’ve seen. I mean why else would Erica really come back to a show that she said was beneath her after she dragged the cast and show other then for money. I was just using Erica as a point nothing more nothing less if you read into it way more then, thats on you Fizz said the same this about moniece coming back when she needs money and by me bringing up that point doesn’t mean I agree with fizzle pop. Like I said you dont have to be production to bring them storylines and if its interesting enough like the one yandy and kim brought to the table to get kim back of course they are going to jump on it.yandys 10 straight years on the show means her checks never stopped she just added more bags to it.I also never said she owned yandy anything im just saying they both used each other.the point of this whole post is about their fight so lets get back on the correct topic okay pumpkin. This season kim lied to chrissy when she said yandy brought up the foreclosure cyn brought it up so was kim not worng for that? Because she plays a part in chrissy an yandys beef be draggeddddddd out which is wrong when she got her resolution with chrissy why intercept yandys is all im trying to say.

• Anonymous

February 8, 2020 at 8:51 am

No, let’s stay on the original topic. You originally came on here to downplay Kimbella’s finances when you yourself said you aren’t rich. You also said Yandy gave Kimbella a storyline to get her back on the show and relevant even though Yandy is not a producer, has no say so in hirings and firings and she could not even secure a producer credit for herself. Again, Yandy has no power. Kimbella owes Yandy nothing. And you know nothing about any of these people’s finances.

• Thatgirl

February 8, 2020 at 5:37 pm

😂😂😂 your soooo worried about me and what I have whats your financial situation looking like sis cause you sound envious about mines. as I said you dont have to be rich to comment on someones financial status especially when you arent hurting for anything and thats on that.their life is played out on television for us to talk about so I’ll say what I want. you dont know me or my intentions so your just “a-s”uming like when you called me a stan and again Know nothing about me lol I originally came here to read the article about kim throwing a drink on yandy and then commened because i find it crazy that ppl can blame yandy for the falling out when kim came to that table with bad energy lol.I understood where kim was coming from when yandy was lying but now that the truths out whats her real beef? JEALOUSY! You said all of that but couldnt say if kim was wrong or not for lying about yandy bringing up chrissy house being foreclosed. Thats what i cant stand about people like you. Production doesn’t come up with storylines this is peoples lives, they just play a part in where and how thing unfold, manipulating certain situations or stirring certain pots. They also feed them alcohol then stand back to catch it for the world to see. I still never said she had the right to hire or fire lmfaooo so your still putting words in my mouth. Your Talking about me but coming hard af for yandys lack of being part of production which I never said she was . It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why these ppl return to the show which is for money! So yes honey I can speak on it. And yandy did bring kim in to be apart of her storyline thats why they fell out the first because yandy wasnt truthful and thats just facts

• Anonymous

February 8, 2020 at 5:52 pm

Ok so to wrap this up again, you speak on other people’s finances with no facts when you’re not rich yourself. You have no idea how reality television and production actually works, and you’re also delusional enough to believe your life is anything to be jealous over. Yep, you’re the typical Yandy fan. Any more long winded nonsense you need to type up sis? I’ll give you the last word because you struggle to stay on topic and forget the previous ridiculousness you typed prior. Take care.

• Mariah

February 6, 2020 at 5:17 pm

False. You just live vicariously through Yandy so common sense won’t be used. Yandy has had money the whole time her and Kimbella were close. They were good up until Yandy played Kimbella with the Samantha situation. Yandy is just a fake person that eventually throws her girlfriends under a bus. When someone struggles to keep friends, most likely they are the problem.

• Lenard Smith

February 7, 2020 at 2:10 pm

Yandy isn’t fake stop bashing her they all gave done wrong they all need to chill out

• C hayes

February 6, 2020 at 8:50 pm

Girl Kimbella is a fake a-s b-tch and she mad cause Yandy got it going on Idc what nobody say I love Yandy and Kimbella just showing her true colors that b-tch never liked Yandy but she all in Chrissy face after she beat her a-s no not me!

• Kimberly

February 7, 2020 at 2:25 pm

Ooh when she was speaking to Ya dy like that then threw the drink Kimbella need a a-s whoopin she doing the most.

• Yaya

February 7, 2020 at 8:16 am

I agree. Kim is mad because Juelz want to marry her after all the bullsh-t. Because he feels like he cant find another woman. He not the same juelz. And Yandy got money. Kim doesn’t have Yandy stability.

• 1234

February 7, 2020 at 8:24 am

And Mendeecees is only with Yandy because of her money 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Marie

February 7, 2020 at 9:10 am

Yes indeed she is very jealous of yandy

• Lily

February 7, 2020 at 9:16 am

I disagree. Kimbella is just tired of Yandy’s lies. Some of y’all can’t see through the bullsh-t but the rest of us can.

• Lenard Smith

February 7, 2020 at 2:17 pm

Yandy and Kimbella had a real friendship.. The only nonsense is coming from those that think talking bad about yandy ….guess you didn’t see the footage of chrissy dragging kimbella yandy and chrissy were all good back then… kim and yandy had a real relationship knock it off. Chrissy was defending emily i get but her dragging someone that was supposed to be family because of jim juelez and cameron had brotherhood was wrong . The only reason why Chrissy and Kim are cool now isn’t because they showing growth if that’s the case it wouldn’t take 7 years plus to do. Wake up they acting cool to get under yandy skin do you honesty honesty think if kim and yandy were on good terms chrissy would have apologized to kim

• Lily

February 7, 2020 at 2:26 pm

Yeah, you can’t see through the bullsh-t either. It’s interesting that no one is allowed to squash beefs unless Yandy approves. How self centered Yandy and her supporters must be.

• Bonnie

February 7, 2020 at 12:41 pm

I totally agree Jay B

• Zora

February 7, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Disagree 🤷🏾‍♀️

5. Rachel

February 6, 2020 at 1:46 pm

What do they need to keep talking about? Yandy believes she’s never wrong so what’s the point? They don’t have to be friends. Let them move on for crying out loud.

• pett

February 6, 2020 at 2:26 pm

to me, it seens like the producers are making them sit down and have this talks. no way I would sit down with someone I wasn’t frens with, to harsh out what exactly.

6. Fe

February 6, 2020 at 2:13 pm

I feel like Yandy, how in the world are you going to befriend someone who kicked your a-s onto the floor. And kimbella doing all that sh-t to yandy. She would never did that if she wasn’t friends with chrissy. Period, I do not like kimbella because she lied to chrissy like cyn,yandy, and Johnathan. Mainly yandy was talking sh-t about chrissy. Chrissy so yandy and chrissy can fight. I guess kimbella don’t want to be the only on the show that got her a-s beat.

• TheMrs.

February 6, 2020 at 2:40 pm

Exactly it was Cyn who started the chatter, Yandy went online & looked it up while sitting across from Kim. However kim made it seem like Yandy brung up the topic when it was actually Cyn.

7. Liz

February 6, 2020 at 2:21 pm

I guess I’m confused. So Kimbella was never supposed to forgive Chrissy, ever? So Yandy, the same one who screams grown woman sh-t and women empowerment 24/7 doesn’t think it’s good for two women who had a physical altercation to ever move on? Oh. Okay. Well, then that goes to show she’s a phony hypocrite. Chrissy apologized to Kimbella and not too long after gave Juelz money while he’s away in prison. Meanwhile, Yandy is out here in her feelings because two women managed to move past some bullsh-t. She needs to get over it. She’s too grown to be jealous of two women becoming friends. Grow up Yandy.

• Me

February 7, 2020 at 4:40 am

I’m with you there. It’s sad that folks can’t see how messy Yandy is.shes a successful mess! Nobody is as perfect as she appears to be. Listen to her you can’t miss the arrogance, how condescending she is. She always talking down on folks like she’s better than them. Can you glow without stealing everyone else’s shine? I don’t think so. She’s the biggest hater if you ask me. Women empowerment…please! Where does she fit in that! I haven’t heard or seen her do anything to promote that. And Yandy is clever and very calculated. She’s not dumb but she plays dumb. I really think she knew that it was gonna be an issue about her husband’s return and her adopted child. She don’t really wanna be married/tied down…she got that boss mentality. She ain’t right y’all. Pay attention to her moves and listen when she speaks..the truth about her leaks out every time. I’m done… Just my opinion so dont come for me. We’re entitled 🤗

• 706

February 8, 2020 at 8:43 am

I feel like yandy how you going to squash beef with Chrissy that beat ya a-s but you want to have beef with me because u say I didn’t have your back that’s lame as hell to me I feel Kim just want to have beef with Yandy to have clout with Chrissy periodtttttt

8. Kimberly Allison

February 6, 2020 at 2:35 pm

Yandy needs to sit down somewhere stop worrying about CHRISSY &Kimbella.Yandy is messy.she needs to worry about her man,and his womans.

February 6, 2020 at 2:38 pm

I think Yandy and Kimbella need to keep Chrissy out their sh-t. They were having problems well before Chrissy came back. Yandy is still hurt by Kimbella saying she adopted that child for clout and Kimbella ain’t over what happened when Mendeecees’ baby mommas were on the show. If they can’t have honest dialogue about that, then they won’t ever be friends again.

• carla Williams

February 6, 2020 at 2:52 pm

Yandy I dig your style don’t be disrespected with hands being put on you.Your words alone(Bite)go girl.

10. Kiki S.

February 6, 2020 at 4:58 pm

It is a script people don’t believe the bs.

11. Toya

February 6, 2020 at 6:58 pm

Sorry but Chrissy beat Kim’s a-s over stuff that wasn’t Chrissy’s business. Hell naw we cant ever be friends. That’s just common f-cking sense. She looking silly as f-ck trying befriend someone who snuck her a-s over someone elses business. Just dumb!

• Shantell

February 7, 2020 at 5:01 am

@Toya- that part!!!
      Chrissy was fighting Emily B’s battle when she didnt even know if Emily knew about her or if her and Fab were on a break when he slept with Kimbella. Now, while I think Kimbella should e had a 1 on 1 with Emily to apologize, I refuse to give Chrissy slack.
      Yandy did try to diffuse the situation and what did she get for it? Backbitten by Kimbella due to jealousy.If it wasnt for Yandy, Kimbekka would have been relegated to being a friend of the show, only filming when Juelz is there.

I see theres a lot of Yandy haters out here, but Chrissy screwed up Jim’s business relationship with Yandy due to jealousy and boredom. She didnt have sh-t going on and wanted someone to think she was a boss and not a forever girlfriend/fiance.

• 1234

February 7, 2020 at 8:23 am

Oh please. Yandy overstepped her boundaries speaking on her client’s relationship. Then she turned right around and ended up in Chrissy’s shoes when Mendeecees had that female assistant. But y’all forgot that though.

• Lashan

February 7, 2020 at 5:40 pm

That part im with u on that because at the end of the day mfs lie everday allday this show is a joke.$$$ yall already know. But my thing is why is Kimbella mad at Yandy?why is Yandy mad at Kimbella? And why is Chrissy always f-cking with Yandy? Everybody just need to do their own thing and mind their f-cking business and get money$!!!

• Meka

February 8, 2020 at 8:22 am

Right!

• PJ

February 8, 2020 at 5:49 pm

YAASSSS Toya give them the facts so they can stop with these foolish comments👊🏽🤣🤣

12. Tracie

February 6, 2020 at 7:12 pm

There’s nothing wrong with Chrissy and Kim being cool now. That fight was a whole decade ago. Truth be told, Chrissy kicked the sh-t out of Yandy season 2. But Yandy just did an interview saying she was still open to mending things with Chrissy. I agree with Anonymous. She’s only talking sh-t about Chrissy and Kim being cool because she’s jealous. She misses her friend. It’s the same reason Kimbella doesn’t really like Jonathan. When old friends miss each other they envy the friendships they see their old friends have after them. Yandy and Kim will be friends again eventually.

13. Constance

February 6, 2020 at 7:56 pm

Kimbella is messy. All of a sudden her and Yandy not friends when Chrissy comes back. Chrissy serves no purpose on the show. Instead of working together and trying to get money like Yandy they fighting against her. It’s all sad and embarrassing for black women to be acting this way.

• Vanessa J

February 7, 2020 at 7:27 am

Chrissy was brought back on the show because a lot of people wanted her back for years. I’m one of them. The only people mad about her being back is you Yandy fans. And these women are working and getting money, but the only success y’all ever acknowledge is Yandy’s. Why is that? 🤔

14. Joann Landets

February 7, 2020 at 1:38 am

Handy is not playing any one. Handy got money she has a husband. What does Chrissy have? Kimbella husband us in prison, does not have much money or her than what someone gives her. Those two B-tches are jealous of Yandy. I do blame Yandy I would not want friend like Kim or Chrissy

• Vanessa J

February 7, 2020 at 7:37 am

Are you serious? Yandy’s “husband” just got out of prison a couple of days ago after being away for like four years. He was locked up for drug trafficking. Why does anyone need to be jealous of that? Y’all talk like Yandy married Barack Obama or some sh-t. Maybe just being married is a win to you but it’s who you marry that counts. What does Chrissy have? Multiple investment properties and a big fat LHHNY check. What do you have sis? Y’all love saying anyone who has beef with Yandy is jealous like her a-s ain’t messy and never does anything wrong. She said herself she can’t keep friends. That speaks volumes about her. I wouldn’t want a friend like Yandy. She can never admit when she’s wrong. And she’s passive aggressive, arrogant, and condescending.

15. Debra

February 7, 2020 at 7:51 am

Yandy is messy and takes no accountability for anything. She’ll do her little dirt and hide behind her money and very contrived image like always.

16. Suganem

February 7, 2020 at 10:06 am

Yandy was cheated out of her producer credit but received a bigger check. She did a whole interview on the Breakfast Club about it so yes she plays a big role in giving Kimjealous a opportunity. Kimjealous is just a hater you can tell from the way she always twist stuff around to make it look like Yandy with the ish! Chrissy Diddy Bopped her head in and she don’t want them problems so she rather take the attention off of herself and have Yandy and Chrissy beefing instead.

• Naw

February 7, 2020 at 10:15 am

If Yandy was the smart businesswoman y’all swear she is, she wouldn’t have gotten cheated out of a producer credit. And no, she doesn’t have the power to hire and fire anyone. If Yandy’s money was really long, she wouldn’t be on TV fighting Mendeecees’ other baby mommas and getting drinks thrown on her.

17. Kim

February 7, 2020 at 10:12 am

I can’t stand Kimbella’s a**!! She needs to go visit her man and stop being so d-mn childish!! Chrissy stomped her but now she wanna be mad at Yandy!! Girl bye!! Keep getting your bag Yandy and Kimbella can kick rocks!!PERIOD💯💯💯

18. Tiffani Young

February 7, 2020 at 1:08 pm

Kimbella is has already been proven you can’t fight so throwing a drink was not a wise thing to do.

19. Sharon

February 7, 2020 at 8:52 pm

Chrissy a fat bully she use to look pretty now she look like a seal.

• Diamond

February 8, 2020 at 8:25 am

It’s so funny when y’all anonymously sit on here and talk about people’s weight when the majority of the country is overweight. What is your body looking like sis?

20. Nicole Bryant

February 7, 2020 at 9:42 pm

I hope Kim beat Yandy’s a-s she is so d-mn fake Yandy is the type of person that will use people to make it to the top and she’s messy just like Jonathan is

21. Tina Hill

February 8, 2020 at 4:14 am

LOL.NOW SHE WANT TO BE TUFF, GIRL BYE! YANDY AINT LYING, MOLLY WOPPED HER.😂😂😂 BUT SHE CAN ACCEPT APOLOGY & FORGIVE CHRISSY FOR THAT BEATDOWN,AND NOT MAKE UP WITH LONGTIME “FRIEND” YANDY. SMELLS LIKE JEALOUSY INDEED!I DO BELIEVE CHRISSY BEAT KIMBELLA SENSELESS FRFR! SMH! #ICOULDNEVER 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

22. Shaii Ellison

February 8, 2020 at 8:20 am

I personally like Yandy. She was a true friend the kim they are jealous of Yandy. She gets to that money got businesses and successful. She not depending on a man to take care of her
    Chrissy hated Yandy for telling jim the truth when she was managing him. They should have been happy someone was trying to see them have something in life. Kim got that a-s beat by chrissy but Yandy did intervene and tried to stop it. I hope Yandy kicks kim a-s. You come see Yandy is no fighter so those the ones to watch out for when its all said and done. I hope Yandy goes to a kickboxing trainer and whoop all they a-s chrissy too. Johnathan is Yandys real friend.She doesn’t need kim anyone to friend yo enemies isn’t a friend. Cyn is also Yandys friend.

23. Rainbow

February 8, 2020 at 8:30 am

Yandy’s stans always swear someone is jealous of her. I personally don’t think she has as much money as y’all say she does. If she did, she wouldn’t still be on Love & Hip Hop. I think the people on this show know the real her and get sick of the fake sh-t.

24. Lela Simms

February 8, 2020 at 9:03 am

Yandy is so fake

25. Thatgirl

February 8, 2020 at 7:53 pm

I cant stay on topic very funny the only delusional one is you this is a reality television show based off of these ppls lives production just gives them a PLATFORM stupid whats incorrect about that statement lol. We all know They do this for a check so where did I come for someones finances? kim didnt have a storyline yandy helped the end. You keep trying to down play my table makes you seem salty. The only thing I said “out the way” was about the foreclosure which they are a union so she holds that L with her husband and is also open for the public to speak on rich or poor. But thank you I certainly will take care. You have a blessed day 😘.

26. Lena

February 9, 2020 at 10:12 pm

They ALL HAVE BEEN MESSY!!…Don’t judge one messiness over the other MESSY IS MESSY POINT BLANK!! REMINDER – It’s Reality TV & the cast is on the show playing the game(s) for a STORYLINE or to stay RELEVANT for an end result of a CHECK PERIOD!!
    #TEAMYANDY!!#

27. Nancy

February 20, 2020 at 10:03 am

it’s time for yandy to be accountable for her actions she put Kim in f-cked up situations now chrissy don’t have nothing to do with how kim feels about her kim make sure you watch your back yandy sneaking as dog sh-t luv kim