Alexis Skyy Claps Back at 'Love And Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Karlie Redd & Arkansas Mo

Alexis Skyy Claps Back at ‘Love And Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Karlie Redd & Arkansas Mo

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” star Karlie Redd clashed with Alexis Skyy on the latest episode. It was said that the issue is Alexis has a past with Karlie’s man Arkansas Mo. Alexis even told Akbar V that the ring Mo proposed to Karlie with was hers first.

So when Karlie and Alexis saw each other at Kirk and Rasheeda’s anniversary party, things got messy. And security had to keep both women from putting their hands on each other.

Hours after the episode aired, Mo took to social media to slam Alexis. Now Alexis has clapped back and she had a lot to say about Mo and Karlie.

March 17, 2020 at 4:29 pm

I hope Karlie didn’t marry this man.

• Bernadette Mckinney

March 17, 2020 at 6:54 pm

They say she did and he kicking her butt already🙄

• Killa kila

March 18, 2020 at 2:55 pm

I don’t get it…if he stole money from ya how at the same time he spent over 100,000 spoiling you with ish….. contractions at it’s finest…

• Killa kila

March 18, 2020 at 2:57 pm

*contradictions

2. Ugggggghhhhhhhhh

March 17, 2020 at 4:50 pm

Honestly all this proves is Alexis is a liar. Those texts from him don’t even sound close to intimate or like he wanted her. With Lex MO she would have posted him begging her like she claims. This girl has major issues and it’s shameful

March 17, 2020 at 4:55 pm

So Mo lied and said Alexis was just a thot he messed with and nothing serious, but he says in this text that he was there for her many years and even invested a lot of money into her businesses. And I guess everyone forgot about all the messed up sh-t Mo did to Karlie last season too. Again, misogyny is a trip.

4. Teaa

March 17, 2020 at 4:57 pm

I believe Alexis.

March 17, 2020 at 5:11 pm

I just came here to say the season premiere was underwhelming.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 17, 2020 at 5:33 pm

Very. It’s not even the same show anymore. Seasons one and two will always be the best ones.

• K.stasi

March 17, 2020 at 6:45 pm

I don’t believe Alexis at all in my opinion. She tends to lie for storylines & if it’s so called true show more receipts than the “texts” you showed. I mean this all for the lhh views & storylines to keep every one watching. In the end she still looks stupid the house

• Luzia

March 17, 2020 at 8:09 pm

Alexis sky just needs a check so they make up these storylines just like Kirk and rasheeda they paid jasmine to say her and Kirk had sex and had a baby! Cause they need a check! Lying and conniving ppl!

6. CiCi

March 17, 2020 at 5:21 pm

Chile if they don’t stop it with these fake storylines.

7. Krewellah

March 17, 2020 at 6:58 pm

I totally believe her. The thing is she’s making herself look bad by showing up to fight…what she just did was perfect! Use your words, present your facts and let the fools be the fools!

8. CeCe

March 17, 2020 at 7:25 pm

GIRL ALEXIS DO TO MUCH B-TCH YOUR MESSY YOU F-CK WITH EVERY N-GGA IN THE INDUSTRY NOW U BACK ON HERE AND WE FOUND OUT YOU F-CKING WITH ANOTHER N-GGA GIRL Y’ALL B-TCHES DON’T KNOW HOW BAD Y’ALL LOOK ALWAYS TRYING TO BE ON THE SCENE F-CKING WITH ALL THESE N-GGAS JUST TACKY B-TCH GET OFF THE SHOW PERIODT!!

• Shannon

March 17, 2020 at 8:06 pm

Why don’t y’all ever keep this same energy for men?

• Killa kila

March 18, 2020 at 3:03 pm

We have low expectations of men…women are put on pedestals… society expect more from women…but I see just as many comments about the man’s past… people can reabilitate but if you stay doing same ish..then you deserve to be talked about… priorities…just my lil 10 cents…lol

• Shannon

March 18, 2020 at 3:11 pm

No, the correct answer is Misogyny.

9. Tiffani Young

March 17, 2020 at 9:50 pm

I am not siding with anyone when I don’t know what the situation is and how it got started. Alexis as for you how are you going to talk about someone when you know either that person or their family is watching the show? REALLY!!! where they do that at? Rasheeda is p-ssed off at you for coming to her event & ruining it.

• Jessica Rose Ortega

March 17, 2020 at 11:57 pm

Alexis Skyy uou always in other mens business get you you’re OWN MAN NOT SOMEONE ELSE YOU ALWAYS W/ SOMEELSE MAN THAT STORY IS GETTING OLD FOR YOU & GO HOME & TAKE CARE OF HOUR SICK DAUGHTERLOOK AT YOUR LIFE LISTEN TO GOD THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASONGO TAKE CSRE OF YOUR BABY GIRL SHE NEEDS YOU & GET OFF THESE SHOWS MAKE LOOK RATCHET BE A MOM YOU BABY NEEDS YOU RESPECT YOURSELF( 1) WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING YOU DAUGHTER IS SLEEP W/ OTHER WOMEN MEN GET YOU YOUR MAN GET A DIFFERENT STORY LINE STAY AWAY FROM OTHER WOMEN MEN NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR YOU RESPECT YOURSELF (1) & CARE FOR YOURSELF & SHOW YOU DAUGHTER BETTER STOP BEING A THOUT

• Vernita

March 18, 2020 at 9:15 am

Girl learn how to spell, and write complete sentences, before you try and give somebody else advice. I got a headache trying to read that sh*t.

10. Jason

March 18, 2020 at 12:27 am

How he steal money from her if he started spending money on her

11. Lynn Pilarski

March 18, 2020 at 1:38 am

You need to grow up and stop this childish sh-t in the news and social media. Stop. Your embarrassing yourself.

12. Vernita

March 18, 2020 at 9:22 am

These storylines are getting old, I use to get so excited for the new seasons, now if I miss them I don’t care

13. K.stasi

March 18, 2020 at 11:39 am

Sh-t it’s things like this that makes me glad that I don’t have any cable cause I don’t have to watch not give them my time to watch it. It’s gotten so stupid & too d-mn fake to the point where it’s clockable. I’ve had enough but still gonna read the blogs cause it’s better & quicker to get info bout d-mn lhh.