'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Star Kenya Moore Addresses Marc Daly's Blowup at Charity Event

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Addresses Marc Daly’s Blowup at Charity Event

Photo Credit: Bravo

Fans of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” have a lot to say about the most recent episode. On the episode, things got much worse between Kenya Moore and Marc Daly. They had a lot of tension as they put together Marc’s charity event. Although Kenya did a lot of the planning, Marc was cold towards her on the day of the event. He didn’t even thank her for her help during his speech.

This rubbed Kenya the wrong way. But things got even messier that evening as Marc got annoyed by the camera crew.

Kenya addressed Marc’s blowup. And she explained what led to it.

1. Tracy

March 2, 2020 at 9:55 am

Is she ever going to try to bully Marc like she does the other women on the show?

• Troll

March 2, 2020 at 10:26 am

Nope. She’s the typical pick me. Hates other women but will allow men to walk all over her. It was embarrassing to watch her shade Tanya for not being married and bragging about that raggedy a-s marriage she has with Marc.

• MONIQUE NORMAN

March 2, 2020 at 1:17 pm

But she is not about that life at all. Kenya is not going to bust a grape. Remember Porsha dragged her azz. She talks mess to Women that she knows won’t pop her in the mouth. I use to love Kenya but now she’s a mean girl. While she worried about TANYA’S MAN SHE NEEDED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT HER OWN

• Barb Downs

March 4, 2020 at 11:29 am

Monique, I couldn’t agree with you more. Well put.

• WendyRondon

March 4, 2020 at 12:28 pm

You are so right.

• deb dyson

March 3, 2020 at 12:16 pm

You called it. I too was irked that she tried to talk smack about Tanya’s relationship of which I must say Tanya has one while she who brags about her husband may as well put that thing in a brown bag and put it in the trash can. She has nothing not even a man who acknowledges her. She even had to introduce herself to the man at the door, I’m Mrs. Daly she said,
        Mr. Daly was right there, he didn’t bother as he wasn’t thinking about her.

March 2, 2020 at 9:57 am

Didn’t Kenya have a lot to say when Porsha got divorced? Whew karma is a trip.

• Yolanda

March 2, 2020 at 11:03 am

It’s awful to watch a woman, or man, being treated by their spouse that way. But you’re right, she’s just letting him dogwalk her! I heard tell of situations like that but now actually seeing it. Wow!

• julyol1972

March 2, 2020 at 8:03 pm

Yep! And don’t forget that she tried to set Claudia up with Kordelll at one of Peter’s Bar One events, cause she felt that Kordell needed to date an “intelligent woman”. Kenya is evil as f-ck, and I refuse to waste one ounce of sympathy on her mean, bitter, evil a-s.

• LINA

March 2, 2020 at 11:35 pm

Kenya just still does not get with karma coming back her way. She tried to ruin Cynthia’s engagement surprise and Cynthia doesn’t see that, but feels bad that Marc treats Kenya the way he does. Kenya is getting what she deserves. Me ya wants to be this “she devil bully” to then being crying like she is a victim. I don’t buy it. What goes around comes around. Marc is perfect for her!!!lol!!!

3. anon anon

March 2, 2020 at 10:36 am

She said she likes to look pretty when she reads a b-tch but stays on mute when Marc reads her. The irony.

4. Monica

March 2, 2020 at 10:56 am

So Marc agrees to be on the show, then acts a donkey because the film crew is filming.
    This so sad to watch… just for the sake of saying u have a “husband”. Please Kenya, just let it go. Marc has that Mister from Color Purple vibe going on.

• Happy Meal

March 3, 2020 at 10:50 am

Not so! She knew when she got him who he was and is. She is so smart, she’s dumb! She is trying to build a platform, but she can NeNe, no matter what NeNe may not be polished but she is real!

5. SO SAD!

March 2, 2020 at 1:08 pm

I’m watching 2 incompatible people forcing a square through a circle and this poor kid having better seats than me watching this disaster! The only thing different is I can change the channel and Baby Brooklyn will have this be ingrained into her psyche and new life! Baby I’m so sorry your Daddy Lisp is so mentally abusive and your mother is 50 yrs old and has yet to understand how to be a woman that doesn’t have to have a sharp tongue all the time. I hope you only inherit the good from them both and leave out their bad but I somehow doubt it. We are all jacked up someway somehow by our parents. Unfortunately, your parents are flawed and you my dear child will be scarred like many of us. Good Luck to you all because you’re going to need it! This isn’t a family this is people pretending to act like one!

6. My 2

March 2, 2020 at 2:22 pm

Cents….
    The producers edited the scene when he said he was over it. I think he really was over the filming not necessary the marriage. Plus we all know editing is a B-TCH. Hence the reason why they leave cliffhangers at the end of each show and have viewers thinking it’s bigger than what it is. I also think he is over Kenya. He sees the mean spirited person she is so he tries to counteract it in many of the scenes. I am all for the my spouse have my back and we are one. However, Kenya getting upset Marlo brought her two young impressional BLACK nephews to the event is unreal. When she tried to say something to Marc he wasn’t with it. He didn’t agree and he has the right to disagree and steer clear of the drama. On the flip side Marc is very antagonistic towards Kenya and he uses the “talking to Brooklyn ” as a way to antagonize her. The swim scene when he told “Brooklyn” I’m gonna put your mom in the water and hopefully she don’t come out was enough for me. They are two different people or wait maybe they are exactly the same and that’s why it’s not working. No way the person we see on TV ( MARC) isn’t the same person she married two years ago. He is being is true self with or without the cameras.

• Dianne Sellers

March 2, 2020 at 6:04 pm

Yes KARMA is a beast I can’t believe she was choosen to represent United States of America wow!She’s getting exactly what she deserves it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see or figure out that Marc has not love for Kenya. But hey she like it I loveee it.

March 2, 2020 at 7:22 pm

Kenya plan a very bad event the older mens should have brought a young man with them that’s what it was for all she was worried about is putting the ladies up front they the ones that should have been in the back the Charity was for young mens being mentor by older mens success. Shame on all of them for not bring a young man to that event as usually a women was doing the right thing Marlo was the only person thinking right even Eva made a comment about it Kenya again very bad planning

8. Kimberly S Davis

March 8, 2020 at 8:31 pm

If I were Marc, I’d be embarrassed to be married to her. Yes, he called her out but he should have! She’s a bully! I keep thinking once he sees the show he’ll feel vindicated on the way he acted. The Atlanta house wives act like a husband is suppose to blindly agree with their significant others, but with Kenya… it’s different