'Basketball Wives' Star Kristen Scott Received Death Threats by a Fan of the Show?

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Kristen Scott Received Death Threats by a Fan of the Show?

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Kristen Scott knows her time on “Basketball Wives” has been a hot topic on social media. And this is most likely due to her contentious relationships with Cece Gutierrez and Byron Scott. She’s okay with the backlash, but she opened up about one person taking things too far in a recent interview.

When asked about how fans react to her, she talked about a scary moment to Chris Collie of “The Benchmark.”

She said, “I have been threatened on Instagram where it was pretty scary, I have. It was pretty interesting the DM that I received back in the day. Not this last season but season one. I did get a pretty interesting threat so sometimes people take it too far. It’s television. Have your opinion. You can voice your opinion by all means but to take it to the place…It was one person…but to take it to the place this one person took it to, you either need a padded room or handcuffs. But that’s another story.”

When Kristen was asked if she contacted the authorities, she said, “I had to. I have a friend that is a police officer that was like. ’No, this was a cybercrime.’ It was bad. It was pretty bad.”

Check out the video below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 (@fashionsguyny) on

1. Ms. Jackson

April 29, 2020 at 9:57 am

Some people take this TV sh-t too seriously.

• Chelly

April 29, 2020 at 1:44 pm

They really do and it’s weird.

• Tiffany White

April 29, 2020 at 8:43 pm

Don’t listen🍨😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

2. Porsha

April 29, 2020 at 10:03 am

Kristen is annoying but it ain’t that d-mn serious.

• Betty

April 29, 2020 at 11:05 am

When Kristen can on she turned her back on CeCe to be in the in crowd, she wasn’t really a friend.She is Fake, just want to be relevant!

• Mary

April 29, 2020 at 11:45 am

That person is a dumb dumb. However she should of spoke out about it on the show, and brought some light to Social Media and fans. But she was too busy trying to go after Cece and running and cosigning behind Evelyn and Shaunie!

• Sweetness Netti

April 29, 2020 at 9:55 pm

I don’t know what people see and listen to but over all cece was the sh-t started she for one should not have to O.G sh-t about nothing concerning their family cece knew what she was doing and she knew that all the girls was scared of O.G and she knew that O.G. was very out spoken and had no problem saying sh-t cece knew what she was doing

• Trisa

April 29, 2020 at 1:08 pm

I agree she could have built a relationship with Cece and get to know her before listening to other people and passing judgement. Did you see CC risk getting that ring taken back by engaging with these chicks.

3. Lay Lay

April 29, 2020 at 11:28 am

It’s never that deep. Period.

4. Vanessa Davis

April 29, 2020 at 11:33 am

If we’re being real, most of the BBWLA fans do too much. It makes you not even want to participate in the discussions on blogs and social media. Way too toxic.

5. Holly

April 29, 2020 at 12:24 pm

I don’t like the girl but, this is too far. I know she’s did a lot of terrible things on the show however, it should not have to come to her get death threats. It unacceptable. Seriously.

6. Grand

April 29, 2020 at 1:00 pm

Kristin no one cares that you were allegedly threatened. Go back to your life and plot out a story line that doesn’t involve CeeCee and her legendary man. Dudes to you turncoat. You should have stayed loyal to your family. Those women you sucked up to will turn on you in an instant. Hopefully you can still salvage your relationship with your family.

April 29, 2020 at 1:03 pm

Ugh can’t stand her

8. Tracy

April 29, 2020 at 1:07 pm

Some of you are awful. No matter how you feel about Kristen, to downplay the seriousness of her being threatened is ridiculous. No one should be threatened for a stupid reality show. I’ve said it before but I really can’t stand a lot of the fans. Y’all take this way too seriously. Y’all really be hating people in real life you don’t even know. Get a life.

9. Summer

April 29, 2020 at 1:24 pm

Some of the BBW fans are weirdos. They even be on her hubby’s page talking sh-t. I don’t even follow people I don’t like, let alone write comments on their spouse’s page. Sensible human beings can watch a show and not do all of that.

10. Chelly

April 29, 2020 at 1:45 pm

Believe it or not, this stuff happens more often than people think. I remember people sent the young man who played Tariq on Power death threats after Ghost was killed off the show. Some people just aren’t mentally stable.

• LQL

April 29, 2020 at 2:16 pm

😂😂😂😂😂
      I know it’s creepy, but it’s funny af too.😂😂😂😂😂

11. Tiffani Young

April 29, 2020 at 6:13 pm

Is the person locked up is what I want to know. If they are not they need to be.

12. Tylynn

April 29, 2020 at 8:10 pm

This is ridiculous. Most of the things we see on these shows are NOT real. How do ppl allow possible fake stuff to potentially mess up their real lives?

13. N.smith

April 29, 2020 at 9:38 pm

Talking about seeking attention.please take her off the show!!!!

14. MS. Janine

April 29, 2020 at 9:56 pm

At first I liked Kristen and thought she was the prettiest girl on the show, but then she wanted to get in with Shania and that money she left her family to be a bully with the mean girls. She always says she wants to talk to CECE, but only if she has an audience. Plus CECE don’t control Bryon like she controls her wimpy man . Girl bye you need to go sit down
    Somewhere because you ugly girl inside out. Maybe you should replay your parts with a head Dr. For clarity. I really hope you don’t come back because you look like a gold digger.

15. Gloria

April 29, 2020 at 9:57 pm

The basketball wives fandom is very toxic. She can’t even talk about her experience without some people making an issue out of it. I don’t see why anyone would want to be on a reality show. It doesn’t seem worth it to me. People get up everyday wanting to be mad at someone and be hateful.