Former RHOA Producer Carlos King Addresses Long-Running Rumor About Phaedra Parks

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” fans are already talking about who they want for season 13. And this conversation has been taking place even though the current season hasn’t even ended. One person who polarizes the debate is Phaedra Parks. NeNe Leakes recently said Phaedra should return to the show. In NeNe’s opinion, Kandi Burruss has been running from Phaedra. And they have unresolved issues that fans want to see addressed.

Interestingly enough, former RHOA producer Carlos King recently addressed the long-running rumor about what led to Phaedra’s exit from the show.

1. julyol1972

April 28, 2020 at 5:35 pm

Lies!!! Just like he was the one who bought Clawfoot Claudia on the show to take down Nene, and somehow mysteriously Claudia ended up getting Nene’s medical records and sharing them with Kenya who then decided to throw them in Nene’s face. Nene slapped their a-ses with 2 Cease & Desists, and a certain producer was ALLEGEDLY suspended for sharing that bit of info. But you didn’t hear it from me!!!

• Yeah I Said It!

April 28, 2020 at 5:58 pm

Exactly.

• Rashe

April 29, 2020 at 8:11 pm

I didn’t know that. I’ve never liked him he’s always seemed shady. But I’ve always wondered why Kandi never tried to due Phadera!

2. Twirl

April 28, 2020 at 5:37 pm

Of course he didn’t tell Phaedra that. This is just another one of the lies Phaedra put out to save her fraudulent image and her peach! And Kenya still talks to Carlos. She wouldn’t talk to him if he really did that to Kandi! She rides for Kandi!

• Yeah I Said It!

April 28, 2020 at 5:59 pm

LOL. You’re on another level of delusional today, Twirl.

April 28, 2020 at 6:07 pm

I do believe Kandi would have sued him and threw him under the jail if he told Phaedra that.

• julyol1972

April 28, 2020 at 6:23 pm

But Kandi never sued Phaedra either, so don’t you find that a little strange? Honestly, as upset as she portended to be I thought she would’ve taken Phaedra to the cleaners, but that never happened. And the fact that most of Kandi’s upset came after the episode aired was really suspect to me – most people would’ve hauled Phaedra into court as soon as she said whatever she said. The fact it never happened leads me to think there was something there Kandi didn’t want coming out.

Plus, Carlos was Todd’s close friend for years – I’m sure he knows where many of the bodies are buried.

• Aquarius

April 29, 2020 at 1:28 am

Kandi couldn’t of been to upset…she found a way to make money off that lie. She had a live sex dungeon show… Phaedra should be suing Kandi’s azz for her share…after all, the sex dungeon was her (Phaedra’s) idea/lie.

• Tammie Thomas

April 29, 2020 at 10:11 pm

I believe everything that was said about freaky a-s Kandi is true. That dungeon was already getting much usage before it became a prop in Kandi’s arsenal. She was only fake upset because her secret was out about how her and Todd like to get down.

• Mimi Gross

April 29, 2020 at 12:24 pm

I read somewhere that it’s in the housewives contract that they can not sue cast members.

• That Real One

April 29, 2020 at 3:06 pm

You sound really Stupid. Go find something else to do and talk about.

• Victoria Beck

April 30, 2020 at 1:37 pm

I believe that as well because if someone defamed your character you would have immediately sued her but then Phaedra never talked about it on camera on porsha did. I don’t believe it anyways and Todd and Carlos worked on another show together called Hollywood Divas and they got rid of Todd so something definitely is going on.

4. trina

April 28, 2020 at 6:48 pm

Kandi was the one who really put the rumor out. She and her Kandi Koated Klick were the ones bringing it up on camera all the time. Kandi then used the rumor to make money that was a sign that she was not worried about it. I think there’s some truth to it.
    If Kandi had been so offended by the rumors she and her crew wouldn’t have been on camera making it a story line.
    Phaedra should come back

• Tonya Simmons

April 28, 2020 at 7:54 pm

F Kandi and Kenya and let Phadra come back back. Who is Kandi and what Phadra said was true that why she didn’t sue Phadra. They were very close then Kandi she suppose to be hurt but open the dungeon up. I said bring Phadra back because she got shade for days for Kenya. If Kandi threating to leave bye. She got enough money,she don’t need to be in RhOA.Kandi is sneaky and dirty and she is trying to get NeNe spot. I use to like her but she has become so dirty with Kenya and they both need Phadra to sit them down and leave NeNe alone.

• Andrea Davis

April 29, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Yesssss

• Brenda Gregory

April 30, 2020 at 3:46 pm

Amen..

• NayNay

May 7, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Please please NEVER BRING Phadra back. She is a phony southern Christian woman and I take exception to that. I’m from the south and some of the things that she said and fod is something that a true southern Christian lady would never do, ijs.

• Jazzo84

April 28, 2020 at 9:19 pm

Omg I totally feel the same , lI mean it’s like they were blowing it up before the world even thought it was that serious! Her Lil cluck made it that serious!! I agree Phaedra should come back he’ll they’ve all lied or did done shady sh-t 1 time or another! This is BS!!

• Mynx

April 29, 2020 at 8:42 am

Bullsh-t

5. JOHN L.

April 28, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Yes, if they drew Parks will come back I will start back looking at it it’s not worth the time of day to even look at we’re hard not being on now what they need to focus on is getting Kenya Moore off of that because she doesn’t have a storyline without lying and fake marrying people to just get pregnant and have kids who cares I couldn’t understand why she was on there in the first place she wasn’t married and she didn’t have no children.

• Melissa Lay

April 29, 2020 at 9:36 am

Kandi she is sneaky and Messi and talk about people everybody know she tell everything but what she said they need phaser back Phaedra

• Ashley

April 29, 2020 at 9:12 pm

You still looking at, why you lying. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be here writing dissertations

• JOHN L.

April 29, 2020 at 9:35 pm

You do not have to actually watch a show to know what’s going on with all the blogs and people you associate with let you know what’s going on so there’s no reason to say someone is lying

• Tracy

May 2, 2020 at 3:56 pm

Samething I wonder…..why in the h-ll they even had her on there

6. anonymous

April 28, 2020 at 9:44 pm

Omg i totally agree!! When Porsha said it, kandi didn’t really act like it was a big deal and plus she was the one spreading the rumor because she called the girls over to her house to talk about it. I really think Porsha was just saying that trying to have a comeback for Kandi and kandi took it and ran with it!

7. Arkansas Girl

April 28, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Andy Cohen rides hard for Kandi. Whatever Kandi says goes! She’s running the show. Her name should be in the credits as Executive Producer. Andy gets down with her because she is banking on another level. So the show is really her show.

• Carlisa Turner

April 29, 2020 at 12:44 am

Facts!

• Kimberly Bowie

April 29, 2020 at 7:00 pm

Kandi is the new bone collector. Runs her mouth at the drop of a hat

8. Marilyn

April 29, 2020 at 1:52 am

I miss Phaedra too but her reads were not that epic. Nene had to get her together a couple times over her foolywang. Plus, she started loosing her touch once her marriage started going down hill. That being said, I do miss her southern belle schtick.

• Sheryl

April 29, 2020 at 9:40 pm

Let a dead horse lay in piece. I don’t miss her.

9. Arkansas Girl

April 29, 2020 at 6:53 am

Come on through Carlisa Turner!👍 You know what’s good!! When I saw a clip of Andy and Kandi together laughing about Marlo never getting a peach, I was too done. It’s like Kandi is against Marlo getting her come-up. And laughing about it with the boss. Kandi gets my side eye every time. Can’t trust that!

10. Saysitasiseeit

April 29, 2020 at 8:37 am

Phaedra is gone that is all that is important. Can’t stand her still can’t. Adios to her can’t wait to NEVER see her again

11. Tiffani Young

April 29, 2020 at 8:51 am

I do NOT miss Phaedra but Kenya has to GO!

April 29, 2020 at 9:58 am

A bit off-topic, but Kandi really is messy. People always talk about how Kenya likes to expose and plot on people, but Kandi does the same thing and most people don’t drag her for it. She gets to maintain a squeaky clean image. And I don’t understand why.

13. B Hicks

April 29, 2020 at 12:47 pm

Good day its a low down dirty shame that us black have so much hatefulness in our heart toward one another u ladies should try and set example to ur kids instead of urselves so country fied wake up and smell th coffee

14. Lynbe

April 29, 2020 at 1:52 pm

Ish..get rid of Kenya. She’s the true reason the group fights all the time. Bring back Phaedra. If Kenya wasn’t around Cynthia and Nene would be friends again too.

15. Michele

April 29, 2020 at 2:43 pm

Kandi is sneaky lowdown and eight faced oh yea lets not forget Stupid I love my mama to death but what her mama does and to her so called man that lets you know Todd is there for the ride for him and his daughter and I’m not mad but no real man gonna take that much sh-t off of her ignorant a-s mama.

16. N.smith

April 29, 2020 at 4:23 pm

I think all the lady should be invited back Kenya needs to stay and let them all fight it out now who needs to go is that light skin girl from Toronto she has no storyline

17. N.smith

April 29, 2020 at 4:24 pm

And you guys remember the issue was not about The Sex Dungeon it was about that she lied and said that they were going to rape Porsha

18. ck

April 30, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Yall really need to get over it! Phaedra wasn’t interesting with out Porsha.Phaedra was full of facial expressions and lies. Phaedra lied about her d-mn due date on her first season. She lied about not knowing what her husband was doing and I have no doubt that she sent the feds knocking on Kandi’s door. That girl is much like most of the church girls I know,a facade.