LHHATL Star Sierra Gates Explains Why She Feels Karlie Redd Should Forgive Her for Assault

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” star Sierra Gates isn’t on the best terms with Karlie Redd. She got upset with Karlie when she didn’t show up to testify on Sierra’s behalf in court. Although Karlie’s absence was an accident and she tried her hardest to be there, Sierra was so upset she attacked Karlie at her event.

Sierra has apologized to Karlie but their friendship is still not back on track.

After one of Sierra’s followers said that not everyone can get past a violent incident, Sierra explained why she feels real friends should be able to.

1. Shady Bootz

April 16, 2020 at 1:40 pm

Karlie full of sh-t! K-Michelle done and said worse yet she still kiss her a-s.

2. K.stasi

April 16, 2020 at 3:21 pm

Karlie be Petty at times when someone apologizes to her. How many times has joc done her bad even when he apologizes but there she was chasing him left & right for nothing. She just needs to stop being stupid I mean she didn’t have to block her,but, at talk about it w/out the cameras & w/out social media involved. I still can’t believe k.michelle is on lhh, she really hasn’t had anything going on.

3. Margaret M Parker

April 16, 2020 at 3:31 pm

Real friends would never resort to physical altercations. An argument but nothing physical. I don’t blame Karlie and on the last episode Sierra is still talking smack about Karlie. If it were me I would be done, friends don’t get that angry.

4. bonita

April 16, 2020 at 8:17 pm

THIS IS SO WHACK!!! No, Sierra REAL FRIENDS DON’T GO HITTING ON EACH OTHER! REAL friends extend grace. REAL friends don’t believe the worst of their friend. REAL friends believe and want the best for their friends. REAL friends would NEVER disrespect their friend. I don’t blame Karlie one bit. She’ll probably wind up forgiving you and getting back with you for the storyline. But you or no one like you can be my REAL friend after disrespecting me like that. Sorry!

5. MADREA' WILSON

April 17, 2020 at 10:06 am

To Me, this notion that “violence” is normal, baffles me. The ever so cavalier explanations of “fighting” people you “love” is fine? Is like really crazy. So, to me…this means if she thinks and accepts girl on girl violence, it would ALSO be just as fine for girl/boy violence? What would be the difference? It’s all LOVE right? Nah, Wrong! And there lies The Problem. It’s NOT OK to just accept people putting their d-mn hands on you! Keep those sh*ts to yourself. ✌

6. deb dyson

April 17, 2020 at 10:40 am

This may take some time, Karlie may forgive her but right now the wound is to fresh. I feel like Sierra was showing off which makes it that much worse. She had a gang of people around & went to far. For real, Karlie didn’t owe you jack if your own ex-husband could tell you NO right to your face & still come down to show fake support you had nothing coming. Karlie tried ( so, the tape shows) but you wanted to be mad at someone, so now you lost your friend. Good.

7. Tiffani Young

April 17, 2020 at 1:34 pm

Sierra if you were a real ‘friend’ why should it come to putting your hands on your friends? I am with Karlie I refused to be bullied

8. Litina Hill

April 18, 2020 at 6:15 pm

FIRST OF ALL FOR ME ANYWAYS, TRUE FRIENDS TALK THINGS OUT,NEVER EVER LAY HANDS ON ONE ANOTHER. IT NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME TO THAT PERIODT! SEEMS TO ME ALCOHOL PLAYED A MAJOR PART OF IT ALL. CANT HOLD YOUR LIQUOR, DONT DRINK!🤷‍♀️ IM WITH KARLIE , I JUST COULDNT MEND NO FRIENDSHIP WITH A SO CALL “FRIEND” WHO TRIED TO HARM ME. NOT COOL! IMMA HAVE TO WAVE , BYE BYE FOE!✌

9. Sheila

April 19, 2020 at 11:37 am

In life your supposed to forgive! But you don’t forget! Sierra talked about Karlie (her friend) as well as put her hands on her! Friends don’t do that! Rey talk things out and express their feelings maybe even raise their voices and argue but never hit one another! Karlie did say she forgave Sierra but her best friend name is karma! I don’t agree with that especially if Karlie is having thoughts of getting back at Sierra! Jesus said turn the other cheek! Karlie said she was going through a rough time and Sierra never called her to check on her and Karlie tried to make it to court to support Sierra. Karlie made the effort and instead of Sierra appreciating that she put her hands on Karlie! Luke 6:28 bless them that curse you and pray for them that despitefully use you!