RHOA Season 12 Episode 20 Recap & Video Clips

RHOA Recap: More Accusations Come out About Marc + Todd Calls out Kandi

RHOA Season 12 Episode 20

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the most recent episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” the women open up about their fertility struggles at Porsha’s emotional event. And some major revelations were made.

Kenya moves forward with her separation from Marc. She visits her Estate Attorney to put things in place. As she makes her moves, more rumors come out about Marc.

And Todd tells Kandi how he really feels about the current state of their marriage. When he comes clean, Kandi breaks down in tears.

Here’s a recap for, “Ruined Peaches.”

1. Trina

April 6, 2020 at 1:56 am

Kenya is saying everything she can to make Marc look bad. She has been married two years isn’t allowed to speak to her in laws? What happened to Aunt Lori and her daughter?
    Kandi knows how to cry at the drop of a hat. This is her big storyline of the season? Another boring story.
    Shemea calling Kenya? Kenya the one who dogged her?

2. Candy

April 6, 2020 at 7:30 am

Candi career is popping off,but family comes first. Kenya does what she always do. Dogs out her exes for sympathy. She did it to Walter then Matt and now Marc… she is toxic cant be everyone else’s fault all the time. She takes zero accountability.

3. Hilda Carter

April 6, 2020 at 8:29 am

Kandi needs to be home. It broke my heart seeing Ace crying for her to me home.

4. AR

April 6, 2020 at 9:45 am

Gregg told Nene right. If you try to reach out to a person, and, they avoid you, or, don’t want anything to do with you, don’t bother that person ever again. As for Kandi, she needs to re-assess her priorities. She wanted her son, and, the new baby; but does not feel like she needs to be their for her family. This is wrong. I think she’s being selfish. Ten weeks in and out of her home with a baby on the way is unthinkable. Who’s taking care of the baby when she’s not there?

5. Desi

April 6, 2020 at 10:17 am

I respect Kandi but she really loves money too much. I try to give her the benefit of the doubt. Now, I feel like she would def choose a hefty bank account over anyone including her kids. Kandi, how much money do u need? I’m also afraid she is “raising” her kids to value money over anything else.
    Personally, it was important for me to elevate financially from whence I came but I don’t let it govern all my decisions sheesh😒

6. Athena

April 6, 2020 at 10:24 am

Nene is no better than Kenya. Nene is pressed because she likes to be the one doing the rejection or rejecting. I’m actually rooting for them two to become friends one day soon. They would be awesome as two power allies but oh well I doubt it’ll ever happen. They are too much alike. I wonder if any of the other housewife shows has this dilemma.

7. Anony

April 6, 2020 at 10:26 am

I wonder if Kenya had thrown popcorn at Nene and tried to spit on her how she would have reacted. Todd is the live in babysitter. Kandi should be ashamed for continuing to have kids and leave them on others while she works 23 hrs a day. Shamea texted Kenya because Kenya was pregnant at the same time as her, there is nothing wrong with that. Marlo is using her nephews to try and secure a peach. I like Eva but her limited scenes make her easy to forget about. Paul cheats on little miss perfect Tanya and she doesn’t want a peach because then everyone will find out. There is no way Dennis is into Porsha. Their scenes look forced. Kenya needs to stop bashing Marc and either work it out or divorce without telling all of your business. I’ll be glad when this season is over, this show sucks now.

• Tara

April 6, 2020 at 4:05 pm

Thanks.

8. Clutching Pearls

April 6, 2020 at 10:33 am

I really like Kandi and respect her ambition but I’m starting to see Riley’s point about Kandi. She’s a great mom but she really doesn’t know how to manage her time so she ends up missing out on a lot to be a successful business woman. It’s a dilemma a lot of women have. So she just has to hear Todd out and work on improving. She’s made a lot of money. She can afford to turn down some opportunities to spend more time with her loved ones.

• Robin

April 7, 2020 at 6:27 pm

Maybe if Todd got off his a-s and did something to bring money in Kandi could be home more. Somebody has got to pay the bills

• Clutching Pearls

April 7, 2020 at 6:36 pm

Huh? It’s like you didn’t even watch the episode. Kandi and Todd literally had a conversation about Todd giving up his passion as a TV producer because it wasn’t making enough money so he became a businessman with multiple income streams just so he could be on Kandi’s level. Todd makes a lot of money. He came into the marriage making six figures. He gave up his career to make millions and people like you still look at him as a scrub. Sad.

Kandi is a workaholic and her love of money keeps her working more than she has to. She’s not working this much because she has to. She’s a multimillionaire.

9. Eve

April 6, 2020 at 11:09 am

Most of these women are textbook narcissists, with the exception of Shamea and Tanya. I agree Kandi needs to prioritize her life, and should have never had another baby. However, Todd isn’t concerned about her time away from the family, he is just upset that he isn’t included. He initially didn’t think they needed counseling. When a woman prefers to be away from her husband, more than by his side, there is something definitely not going right in that marriage. It may be time for Nene to move on from this show. She’s older and established, and need to move on like Kim and Sheree.

10. Jordan's Memory

April 6, 2020 at 2:55 pm

Kandi and Todd act like business partners rather than husband and wife, she looked so fake hugging on him and he looked so disgusted by her doing so, no true emotion or love connection with these two, Kenya looks so stupid talking all this trash about a man YOU so called married and had a kid by. Yall haven’t know each other long enough for him to do a 180 so that means all these problems was present before yall got married but yet u went ahead anyway and got married and had a kid by a man u don’t even know so u can brag to ur friends that someone actually claimed you. Boy did that backfire. Porsche Dennis and their very unhappy baby always look so phony another women who is with a man she barely knows and has already cheated on her. And I am sick of seeing Eva with babies and eating all the time and why is her husband never around! All these woman are pretentious and lonely married single mothers or girlfriends. I’m so sick of this show I’m watching out of habit at this point. I’m ready for the messiness of Potomac!

• Lin

April 6, 2020 at 7:13 pm

Very tired of Kandi, she needs to be a mother and wife. She will end up dead and all the money she trying to get, will be left behind for some one else to enjoy, like mama Joyce. She can’t take it with you.
      She cry too d-mn much, cry, cry, cry.

11. Tiffani Young

April 6, 2020 at 4:45 pm

I am #teamTodd. I have sacrificed my life pretty much so my parents can work and now the ‘regret’ has now set in. I am having a hard time getting my life back on track because of this. I am not making this about me I just see where Todd is coming from.