RHOA Season 12 Episode 22 Recap & Video Clips

RHOA Recap: Todd & Kandi Clash over Mama Joyce + Porsha Says Kenya Wants to Provoke NeNe

RHOA Season 12 Episode 22

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the season finale of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” things get messier between NeNe and Kenya. After Kenya tells the media that NeNe is a bully with no friends, they clash at Kandi and Todd’s baby shower. Another argument ensues, and both women have to be pulled away from each other.

Todd and Kandi have some tension of their own. Kandi gets upset after Todd angers Mama Joyce before the baby shower. This causes Joyce to refuse to attend the shower.

So Kandi and Todd argue at the event.

And Porsha is convinced Kenya really hasn’t changed that much.

Here’s a recap for, “A Star Is Born.”

1. Trina

April 19, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Kenya likes to be the center of drama. Kandi and Cynthia wanted Kenya back and now they have her. Porsha is right Kenya likes to provoke.
    You don’t argue with someone and come stand beside them.
    Todd shouldn’t have to be the one who is always apologizing

2. Vee

April 20, 2020 at 9:22 am

Kenya does like to provoke people and then play victim.

3. Tiffani Young

April 20, 2020 at 9:56 am

Note to self: Never go to an event and cause drama.

4. deb dyson

April 20, 2020 at 10:56 am

I’m over the whole series. I am sick of Kenya beating a dead horse to death. First it was calling the baby a buffalo and now it’s she tried to spit on her, please find something new. If it bothered you that much you should have checked her at the time I don’t wanna keep hearing about it weeks or years later. To step into Nene’s space like that for sure, she wanted her to pop off, I guess she figured that to be a sure way to get Nene fired. Please come on, get rid of Kenya. She’s fake & a bully and her drama is old. Divorce dude already.

5. Anony

April 20, 2020 at 10:58 am

Seems like Porsha and Marlo are competing to see which one will be Nenes #1 lapdog. Kenya does start alot of drama but that whole blowup at the shower started with Tanya aka little miss perfect, and Marlo “I’ll slash your face” Hampton. I thought Shamea would have learned to handle Porsha simple a-s with a long handle spoon during season 9 but I was wrong. For the record, spitting and attempting to spit are the same thing in my book. Both will get your a-s kicked. Period. Let nene had done that to ANYONE else on that show and they would be ready to fight. Also nene needs to stop speaking on Kenyas baby period.

6. Taylor

April 20, 2020 at 11:26 am

I really don’t mind Nene treating Kenya exactly how Kenya has treated everyone else for all these years. Kenya has never minded speaking on people’s kids, marriages, spouses, looks, etc. so I don’t mind Nene giving her a taste of her own medicine this season. Kenya will never be a victim in my eyes. She’s been nasty since day one. Good on Nene for letting her see what it feels like to be on the receiving end. I will never forget how she did Kim Fields and how she threatened to knock Phaedra’s teeth out while she was pregnant. She’s a nasty person.

7. julyol1972

April 20, 2020 at 1:21 pm

A couple things: 1) Kenya’s desperation to provoke Nene into hitting/spitting/assaulting her in some way so she could be fired was evident last night. How you from Detroit, just finished arguing with someone and walk up behind them all nonchalant and into their personal space? Kenya was trying to provoke Nene….point, blank, period!

2) Why the fck is Cynthia ALWAYS jumping on Nene when Kenya is involved? Why is Nene “too old” to talk about dragging Kenya, but her a-s wasn’t too old to plant her heel in Porsha’s chest….and she’s older than Nene? Ugh….she gets on my fcking nerves with the hypocrisy!