RHOP Star Candiace Dillard Says Monique Samuels Wants to Be Like Porsha Williams

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

“Real Housewives of Potomac” fans have had a lot to say about Candiace Dillard and Monique Samuels’ altercation. While the ladies were filming the upcoming season, things got violent. They exchanged words and Monique ended up putting her hands on Candiace.

Since then, both took things to court, but all the charges were dismissed.

Although the legal battle appears to be over, Candiace and Monique still can’t move past what happened.

So when one of Candiace’s Instagram followers said that they believe Monique wants to be like Porsha Williams from “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Candiace agreed. She said, “So bad. So bad. I wish I could tell you what I know but know what you said is the truth. So bad. Calls her up, ‘What do I do?’ And then does exactly what she says. But I’m not gonna be messy.”

When another Instagram follower asked Candiace if she would take back the butter knife situation with Ashley Darby, Candiace made it clear that she would not. She said, “No, I wouldn’t because I didn’t come at her. Ashley came into my home with antagonism and contention in her heart. I wouldn’t have invited her to my house if I was trying to start mess.”

1. Veronica

April 7, 2020 at 11:43 am

Candiace is liar and very delusional. She definitely invited Ashely to her mom’s house to be messy. Candiace, Gizelle, and Robyn all planned to tell Ashley what Michael said about Juan. They talked about it before Ashley got there and Candiace said it again on the After Show. This is why I can’t bring myself to like her. She’s a liar and she never thinks she’s wrong about anything. She can’t be mad Monique got violent with her when she got violent with Ashley last season. Her and little stans are so annoying. And how would she even know what Porsha and Monique talk about when neither one of them talks to her? Let me guess, it’s something else she made up completely in her head. Ugh, I can’t stand Candiace.

• Esther Beaton

April 7, 2020 at 9:55 pm

Candice is a pathetic, insecure, envious b-tch. She is so jealous of Monique, because her husband takes care of her unlike her loser husband. He probably only married her so he could live rent free in her “mother’s house ” she is such a spoiled snob. I don’t even think she’s pretty. She said in her first season that she was in the airport with her then fiancee and all the people were recognizing her because she was a beauty pageant winner. DELUSIONAL. Girl Bye

• Dierdre Thomas-Waples.

April 8, 2020 at 6:28 am

I totally agree with you. Candiace acts like a spoiled brat. She needs to grow up.
      She also needs to learn that if you throw something in a person’s face, there are consequences to be paid. I applaud Monique. She really should have totally, Kicked Her A-s.

• Marquita Starks

April 8, 2020 at 10:44 am

Candice is a child trying to figure out who she is and she don’t need to be on the show. She’s a liar and trouble maker just like that hater Gazelle who has been JEALOUS of Monique since the day she met her by asking Monique is she looking for a place to live and Monique squeeze lemon juice all over her face when she said, oh no we have four 🏠 house’s and looking to just buy another one. Gazelle start hating on Monique from that moment then went to a party at Monique home talking about her and Monique asked her to leave, now she has a kid child who’s under her mom’s thumb who slap’s her with her purse in public just like a child misbehaving and so she wants to come after the ‘QUEEN’Mrs. Samuel who has a BIG HAPPY FAMILY she needs to be put off the show because Monique is not going to be her story line. Get her OFF the housewives.

• Special K

April 9, 2020 at 9:19 am

Grow up Candice!

2. Ms. Jackson

April 7, 2020 at 11:45 am

Don’t bring Porsha into this bullsh-t. Candiace’s whole issue with Monique is she can’t control who Monique is friends with. All of this really started because Candiace didn’t like that Monique and Ashley made up. She’s also mad as f-ck that Monique is friends with Porsha. She fumes about it every single time Monique and Porsha hang out together and post pictures. Pathetic as f-ck.

• Shade Reader

April 7, 2020 at 3:24 pm

Mrs JACKSON! You hit the NAIL ON THE HEAD…Your Reponse SOLVED UP EVERYTHING GIRL!!👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Yeasss!!! CANDIACE! You’re sooo Weak and Friendless

3. deb dyson

April 7, 2020 at 11:49 am

I have loathed Candiace since her first day on the show, I had hoped she wouldn’t return but alas, she did and now this. I wish she would disappear or at the very least stop acting like people like her, they do not. Gizelle & Robin are using you dumb girl, even Karen is done with you. Ashley can be annoying but not like you. Moe gave you what you asked for & keep running your mouth & you’ll get it again.

• Dawn

April 7, 2020 at 7:40 pm

Oh my God! You took the words out of my mouth! Candace is a drama Queen, always grand standing, sees everyone’s faults and thinks she has none. I’m so over her!

• Kwis Sanders

April 8, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Me too. I thought she was a messy jealous, trouble maker. Can’t really blame her for everything. Why, cause her momma is messy well. I know cause I’ve been subject to a a similar situation. That purse missed mostly, but you can tell this has happened before; Mom’s did it instinctively, without hesitation. Didn’t even care that she was in a public place! Shameful!!!

4. Izzy

April 7, 2020 at 11:51 am

I sometimes wonder if Candiace has a personality disorder.

• Carla

April 7, 2020 at 11:02 pm

Yes she does. I said that when she first came aboard. She’s pathetic like Robin.

5. And What?

April 7, 2020 at 11:57 am

So many lies. But it’s interesting how Monique is not allowed to have friendships without being accused of ulterior motives. The crazy thing is she’s the one who has been betrayed the most on the show. Ashley was supposed to be her friend but then turned around and said she had a drinking problem. Candiace was supposed to be her friend but Candiace lied to Gizelle and said Monique said Katie looked like a slave. Robyn liked her too until she found out Gizelle didn’t. The only one who’s been loyal to Monique is Karen.

• Sharde

April 7, 2020 at 7:03 pm

Truth is she had never been around Porsha before this happened. Most havent even seen the eoisodes and choae sides. As if Monique hasnt been threatening violence against this girl for 2 seasons and for less. In the State of Tx that would be premeditated. Luckily she us in Md.

• Elizabeth

April 7, 2020 at 7:16 pm

This is not true. Y’all really have to stop believing all of Candiace’s lies. Porsha and Monique have been cool well before the fight. Monique was even at Porsha’s baby shower. And I know you don’t want to talk about threatening violence like Candiace wasn’t throwing knives last season and like she didn’t threaten to run over her own husband with her car after they got in an argument. Let’s NOT sis. Not today. Candice got away with assault last year when she threw that knife. Look up the laws in MD since you got time to look stuff up. Don’t forget that.

• Kelly

April 8, 2020 at 12:11 am

I just cannot stand Candice. Everything that comes out of her mouth is so pretentious.

• Diana

April 8, 2020 at 12:25 am

Well said Candace is useless on the show, she brings nothing but an over barring mother, she has always been jealous of Monique

• Nikki

April 8, 2020 at 8:16 am

When you mess with people you get what you get. Talk is cheap it doesn’t cost a thing. She’s hanging on to this to be relevant. Candiace and Gizelle need a pay check. You took this job please give us something new.Gizelle talk about setting black women back look at how she Carrie’s herself. She’s the example of what you don’t want girls and young ladies to carry themselves. Don’t forget low self esteem Robin.

• Peach

April 7, 2020 at 9:37 pm

Yes, but Candice started with the threats so Monique responded.

6. deb dyson

April 7, 2020 at 11:58 am

Why would she want to be like anyone other then herself. That’s just a dumb thing to say. Now Candiace is grasping at straws, poor thing. She knows she is not truly relevant.. Good

• THAT GIRL!

April 7, 2020 at 3:19 pm

Candicedoes have some type of disorder I don’t know if it’s personality or mental but it’s a bad disorder that needs to be fixed!!

7. Team Mo🌸

April 7, 2020 at 11:58 am

Candace is just a spoiled delusional brat and her leader Giselle is a jealous hater. They just gonna keep going on and on about how Monique is this and that but, she’s actually doing better than either of them and they can’t stand that. I already KNOW Candace gonna be kissing Giselle behind this season.🙄. They both have no storyline besides being a hater and having mommy issues. It’s actually sad.

8. Team Mo🌸

April 7, 2020 at 12:03 pm

Candace is friends with the biggest hater EVER. Along with her assistant AKA Robyn who don’t have a storyline either except for following Giselle. So, Candace really can’t talk about who Monique is friends with. Stop it Candace. Please.

April 7, 2020 at 12:07 pm

I don’t think Monique is trying to be like Porsha. They are friends and Porsha has experienced what Monique is currently going through. Why would she not give advice to a friend going through something she went through? Candiace is being very immature. And she’s naive to think Gizelle and Robyn are her friends. They will turn on her soon enough because truth be told, they don’t even respect her. She’s an accessory they are using to get Monique off the show. That’s it.

10. Pat

April 7, 2020 at 12:12 pm

Well, if that’s the case, Candiace is trying to be like Kenya. Both of them move to talk sh-t and provoke people but then call the cops when they get their a-ses whooped.

• Mary L

April 7, 2020 at 2:03 pm

I do not care for Candice. But comparing Kenya to her is reaching. Candice & Nene have much in common. Tasteless, crass, lying their way thru the day, opinions about, and vocalizing things that are none of their business. I quit RHOA , because of Nene. Looks like I’ll quit this show too. Because of Genes twin Candiace

• Pat

April 7, 2020 at 2:29 pm

It’s not a reach. You’re just a Kenya stan that got triggered by the truth. Candiace and Kenya are just alike. They like to threaten and provoke people but as soon as someone whoops their a-s, they play victim and call the police and their lawyers. Kenya is tasteless and classless, which is why she offered to have a 3some with Phaedra and Apollo after just meeting them. She’s tasteless and classless, which is why she had no problem calling Tanya a c-nt because she wasn’t intelligent enough to have a conversation with someone as classy as Tanya. She’s also a liar, which is why she has yet to produce an actual marriage certificate, and she’s had two other fake boyfriends for the sake of a storyline. And Kenya is always in someone else’s business, which is why she had so much to say about everyone else’s relationships. You remember when she called Kim Fields’ husband gay? I sure do. Like I said, Candiace is just like Kenya. You deflect and bring up NeNe because what else can you Kenya stans do?

• Yeah I Said It!

April 7, 2020 at 3:15 pm

Well said.

• Trisha

April 7, 2020 at 6:19 pm

Why are you talking about Kenya? Is she even a topic of this conversation? All that you said is old news…move on. And why does she have to provide anyone with her marriage license? I didn’t know that was a requirement for any of these housewives.

• Pat

April 7, 2020 at 6:28 pm

You don’t own this blog. So that means you have no authority and you don’t run sh-t on here. You chose to stan the biggest fraud and liar on RHOA. That’s your problem. So get some tough skin because there’s not sh-t you can do about me dragging her when I feel like it. Nor can you dictate what I write on here. Cry if you need to but I ain’t changing sh-t.

• Yeah I Said It!

April 7, 2020 at 6:33 pm

LOL. People can talk about whoever they want to on here. No one has to get your permission. Kenya can’t provide a marriage certificate because she’s not really married. It’s funny how every other celebrity gets married and there’s proof of the marriage being legit like a marriage certificate. That’s not the case with Kenya because this is just another fake storyline. I wonder how much she paid Marc. Maybe she paid him more than Walter and the one after him? I know she paid his taxes. Maybe that was part of the deal.

• Tehuti Goddess

April 8, 2020 at 7:01 am

TEAM MF NENE ALL DARN DAY!!!!

• Annette

April 7, 2020 at 6:44 pm

Candiace serves no useful purpose on the RHOP. Giselle is becoming useless too.

11. Malaysia

April 7, 2020 at 12:19 pm

I’m still sticking to my word when I say Candace started this whole thing. She got mad Mo forgave and befriended Ashley but, Mo was friends with both of them and NEVER betrayed Candace. Then Candace turns around and goes to the one person she knew HATED Mo and tried twisting Mo’s words around saying she said Katie looked like a slave. THAT’S betrayal right there. Also, Candace really shouldn’t be talking about who Monique is friends with. She’s friends with a hater with no storyline and Robyn who just follows Giselle’s every word like a puppy. All 3 of them are just sad.🙄😒

• Nina

April 7, 2020 at 8:32 pm

I don’t see how Monique want to be like porsha when Monique is n porsha in two different lanes…

12. 404

April 7, 2020 at 12:28 pm

Last time I checked, Monique is a grown woman and can be friends with whomever she chooses. I don’t see Monique pointing out how desperate Candice looks befriending Robyn and Gizelle. So she should mind her business and friendships too.

13. Team Mo🌸

April 7, 2020 at 12:55 pm

*404* Exactly. Just sad.😒

• E. E.

May 17, 2020 at 12:48 pm

What did Gizelle and Robyn have to do with the fight between Monique and Candiace you seem to involve the green eyed bandits into everything that goes on in the show, sounds like obsession, hate, jealousy, something!

14. Hazel Blaze

April 7, 2020 at 1:08 pm

Let’s all take a moment to realize why Candace got whooped in the first place. She started A LOT last season especially when she invited Ashley to her house to be petty and ended up with her having to be restrained by her husband and throw a butter knife. Not to mention SHE was the one who betrayed Monique and it started when she decided to twist Mo’s words around to Haterzelle and say Mo called Katie a slave. She’s been the source of all this mess and although I’m not all for violence, she got what she was asking for.🤷🏾‍♀️🙄

15. Gladys

April 7, 2020 at 2:36 pm

She makes my ass itch..Just a really insecure ,snooty, grown behind brat! Grow UP Miss Mommas 🤷🏾‍♀️

16. Michelle Ava💝

April 7, 2020 at 4:02 pm

Let’s not act like Candace didn’t start all of this. She’s been nothing but a troublemaker and in the trailer, you can clearly see minding everyone’s business again. Like little girl, stop.😑