Robyn Dixon Responds to RHOP Backlash + Gizelle Bryant Could Join RHOA

Robyn Dixon Responds to RHOP Backlash + Gizelle Bryant Could Join RHOA

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Gizelle Bryant made headlines when she confirmed that she’s dating her ex-husband Pastor Jamal Bryant. He’s currently the head pastor of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia, Georgia.

So some have been wondering if Gizelle could ever make the switch from “Real Housewives of Potomac” to “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

When a follower asked her that on an Instagram Live session with Robyn Dixon, Gizelle said, “If they ask me to be an Atlanta housewife, and I get paid to be an Atlanta housewife, I will be an Atlanta housewife.”

And Robyn responded after a follower said that she should be fired because she brings nothing to RHOP. She said, “I’m sorry I don’t tickle your fancy. It’s all good. Everybody doesn’t float everybody’s boat. It’s all good. I don’t care. That’s one thing about me, you can say what you want about me. I don’t care.”

She added, “This job is not easy. It’s all good y’all. You can’t do this job without an ‘I don’t care’ attitude though, that’s for sure. So…”

Of course, Gizelle strongly disagreed that Robyn brings nothing to the show and should be let go.

1. Gloria H

April 30, 2020 at 7:38 pm

Well to be quite honest, both of them can go. The person was right. Robyn brings NOTHING to the show at all. How long is she dragging that tired a-s Juan storyline for the last 5 years.

Gizelle can also leave, but those ladies in RHOA would eat her alive. She is NOT built in no way shape or form for Atlanta. She’s bringing her “made up” fake reconciliation with disease d-ck Jamal on the show this season. She also brings absolutely nothing. We’ve seen the daughters & that new house . She has nothing else going on. She’s making a big mistake with bringing Jamal back in the fold, with ALL the dirt he’s doing in ATL. When that tea spills, it won’t be pretty.

I wish RHOP get some real happily married, real wealthy & successful women next season. The low self esteem GEB’S can disappear along with their trifling cheating ex husbands.

• Mary Taite

April 30, 2020 at 11:37 pm

That would be nice, but it won’t happen. I’m from DC and nobody wants bravo’s cameras there. I went to an event with Sheila Johnson Newman co-founder of BET and ex wife of Bob Johnson and it was full of heavy hitters none of the real housewives would ever be invited. Especially, Candice who can’t have a discussion or an argument without throwing stuff. That’s why Monique messed her face up. Candice threw wine at her. Never would that happen in real life here. Bravo can’t pull the quality here.

• Cher

May 1, 2020 at 6:26 pm

Yes, Eva E, i agree with you, Monique is a snake,sneaky as h-ll, never cared for her snobby attitude, she’s a alcoholic with a bad attitude,not classy at all, what kind of lady, gets mad at what’s being said about them, and invites a fight, she should have been removed from the show, low class ” HETHEN”

• Sami76

May 1, 2020 at 6:39 pm

Candiace could only wish she had half of Monique’s class. She isn’t an alcoholic, she likes her wine and there’s a large segment of high society that feels the same.

• Taylor

May 1, 2020 at 6:51 pm

But you don’t mind Gizelle’s snobby attitude? Or Candiace’s? None of the women on RHOP are classy. But Candiace is the true snake. While Monique was pregnant, Candiace went to Gizelle and lied and said Monique said Katie looked like a slave. Candiace was so desperate to fit in with Gizelle and Robyn that she threw Monique under a bus first. Don’t forget Candiace also gets mad about what’s said about her and invited a fight with Ashley last season. Don’t forget the butter knife and the fact that her husband had to hold her back so she wouldn’t put her hands on Monique. Sounds like she’s a low-class HEATHEN herself. She should have been removed last season for throwing knives and harassing pregnant women.

• Audrey Philpot

May 2, 2020 at 4:20 pm

GISELLE sit down !! You have children to raise show them some respect.You are the ONLY one saying that you and Jamal are back together and only reported the relationship when he came to Newbirth.Newbirth has a First Lady and it is definitely not you a-s.Stop being a whatever.Your former boyfriend dumped you several times. Sit your a-s down!!!!

• Katie Blount

May 2, 2020 at 5:08 pm

Amen. You are so correct. There are happily married couples out there that has a more positive refreshing store line. Robyn’s entire family is boring. Even the parents.

2. Navy

April 30, 2020 at 8:12 pm

Robyn wouldn’t be so boring if she had a mind of her own. And Gizelle couldn’t handle the women on RHOA. They play real dirty and Gizelle couldn’t take it. She’s cool with all of them now but that would change if she was on the show.

3. Khloe

May 1, 2020 at 12:15 am

Both Robyn and Gizelle can go. I’m tired of Robyn kissing Gizelle behind and being a lap dog. And Gizelle would NOT survive RHOA. They both bring nothing to the show and have zero personality and I would be more than happy if they go away.

4. Marilyn

May 1, 2020 at 9:36 am

Hmm it might be worth watching the RHOA ladies filet and BBQ Gizelle’s self-important behind. But, of course, she wouldn’t go without a sidekick or some sort of reinforcement.

5. Connie Simmons

May 1, 2020 at 10:34 am

All I know is I used to be a Giselle fan. No more. You are messy and now trying to be first lady again. You know the deal you have been there before although you and Jamal are “just dating” I hope it doesn’t include sex since he’s a pastor and a man of God. We all know what it is!! Giselle please act like a Christian woman and not someone just trying to get that check!!! Just my opinion.

6. Eva E

May 1, 2020 at 2:01 pm

I do not understand why no one see Monique for the trouble maker she is, this woman is a royal snake in the grass, it was wrong for the drama queen Candice to throw a drink, Monique was not being a friend to Candice, Monique is really a friend to no one, you have to really be careful how you deal with people like Monique, Gizelle is being smart by staying away. I hope someone beats the tar out of Monique, her turn is coming.

• Taylor

May 1, 2020 at 6:34 pm

Umm did you forget that Candiace threw Monique under a bus first? It was Candiace went to Gizelle and LIED and said that Monique said Katie looks like a slave. Candiace has been so thirsty to be accepted by Gizelle and Ryan that she defamed Monique while Mo was pregnant. Then she harassed her and bullied Monique for making up with Ashley. For anyone to treat a pregnant woman like that and then accuse another woman of faking a miscarriage is the trashiest thing ever. Candiace is the snake. She was never a real friend to Monique. Just an opportunist desperate for a Bravo paycheck that Monique doesn’t need any d-mn way. Gizelle isn’t smart at all. She’s only staying away from Monique because she wants her off the show because she’s been jealous since Monique told her messy and bitter a-s she has four homes.

• Team Mo🌸

May 2, 2020 at 11:15 am

Girl hush. Hating like Gizelle looking for a reason to dislike Monique. Your point is invalid and if your going to come up with a good reason to hate, please find a good one.

• Eva E

May 4, 2020 at 12:45 am

There is no hate, just truth!

• Liz

May 4, 2020 at 5:40 am

Nothing you said is true.

• Eva E

May 4, 2020 at 3:03 pm

Every one is entitled to their opinion, l didn’t agree with what you had to say but it is your opinion and I respect everyone’s opinion, unlike you l will not give backlash because l did not like what they said.

• Team Mo🌸

May 5, 2020 at 3:19 am

Stop with the excuses. Just say you don’t like Monique because your a Gizelle/Candiace stan. You know Gizelle is wrong. Same goes for Candiace.

• Eva E

May 5, 2020 at 8:49 am

No excuses just facts, stop with your excuses and being on one side because you hate Candiace and Gizelle, and by the way I do not care for Candiace either. I am stating an opinion which l have every right. Unlike yourself NO EXCUSES.

• Team Mo🌸

May 5, 2020 at 4:17 pm

I have nothing to hate on. Why would I hate on someone who’s divorced and decided to go back to the same man that dragged her all through the mud and made her look foolish? Why would I hate on someone who lives in their mother’s home, who own mother constantly brakes her apart every chance she gets? What I’m I hating on?! Like I said before, stop with the excuses because the more you try to make yourself sound right, you sound more and more wrong.

• Team Mo🌸

May 5, 2020 at 9:25 pm

Ps. I don’t use the word hate. I don’t have hate in my heart. I strongly dislike like them. And no ones being one sided. I have my reasons to not like them and why they’re troublemakers. Unlike you. Everything you said was the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard. Once more, find a better reason to hate.

7. Jay

May 1, 2020 at 6:21 pm

Monique had beef with Ashley. Candiace was good with BOTH of them. Monique forgave Ashley and THEN Candiace got mad because she had just started going after Ashley when Ashley hadn’t done anything to her. Candiace began calling Mo fake and told everyone she’d expose Monique. Candiace is a menace and her bark was bigger than her bite.

8. Carrie Davenport

May 2, 2020 at 11:39 am

Time For some New People!!
    One overage spoiled brat.Candiance
    One sleazy jealous overaged fluzy that can’t get a new man so goes back to the lowdown cheating one that she left. Gizzele
    Which you already know is not going to work out. Robin still stuck on her tired old relationship, same old story.
    Come On Change Is Good!!
    Use to enjoy the show so much xx now don’t care whether it return or not.