Quantcast
Brandy Accused of Throwing Shade After Princess Loves Files for Divorce from Ray J

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” stars Princess Love and Ray J have been in the media plenty for their marriage problems. For months now, the couple has been separated. And while they haven’t had success in talking things out, they have made time to clap back at those who fault them for the demise of their marriage.

Hours ago, it was revealed that Princess recently filed for divorce.

Now that Princess has officially pulled the trigger on ending the marriage, some people are speculating that Brandy Norwood may have been shady with a recent comment she left on social media.

1. And What?

May 8, 2020 at 8:06 am

I can see why this seemed shady to some.

• Marguerite

May 9, 2020 at 11:22 pm

Love princess is great woman good mother this is not good husband for her come on Ray J you just have perfect families

• Guest

May 10, 2020 at 12:11 am

I already knew this would happen but I think Princess puts RayJ on blast because she knew the relationship was not going to last. Princess dont want people to judge her. She knew the person RayJ was before she married him. Princess is trying to make RayJ looks bad so she can have the upper hand.

2. Nicole

May 8, 2020 at 8:34 am

Brandy can be very passive aggressive. Either way, this marriage was doomed from the start.

• Tennessee Girl: AKA Shelia G.

May 10, 2020 at 3:09 am

You really need to consider the kids being so small

3. K.stasi

May 8, 2020 at 9:46 am

Well Brandy never liked her to begin w/. That b-tch was always shady towards her, her & their mother too. This was doomed before they decided to go & married like dumba-ses🤭🤭. I don’t care I just hope we don’t hear anymore from these buffoons cause f-ck I can’t take any more it’s like a Ray j & princess hobo tour palooza 😫😫

4. O-La

May 8, 2020 at 12:20 pm

Princess didn’t really get along with Brandy or Sonja like that anyway. They may low-key be relieved the marriage is over. I hate to say that but…yeah. I’m surprised Princess and Ray J lasted as long as they did.

5. Renee

May 8, 2020 at 1:51 pm

Ray J is a clown

• Tko

May 8, 2020 at 8:41 pm

I agree with you a thousand percent but let’s keep this 100 Ray J is a cheating mama boy and Brandy whether she meant something or not I’m going to say it like this just keeping it real brandy was getting married several times and never did so we can’t listen to nothing Brandy may or may have not been saying. And my opinion it Ray J don’t stop doing whatever he doing they’re going to find him in a room deceased.

6. Guest

May 8, 2020 at 2:03 pm

What? Why was her comment shady? That’s a huge reach. Wow! People always look for and assume the worst about folks. Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🙅🏽‍♀️

• Nikki

May 10, 2020 at 9:44 am

I completely agree with you. People are so negative minded these days that they want to see shade where there is none. I really think most people crave drama and negativity.

• Sharron Forney

May 10, 2020 at 10:56 am

I agree 100 % Brandy will always have Ray J’s back. As she should.

7. Get Busy

May 8, 2020 at 2:11 pm

I am not convinced Princess will go through with the divorce.

May 8, 2020 at 2:15 pm

I’m sorry but I think this was tacky. It would have been big for Brandy to tell Princess she loves her as well. Especially with everything her brother has put Princess through the last several months.

• Brown Sassy

May 10, 2020 at 6:51 am

Sadly, here it is Mother’s day and he is somewhere else wanting to be notice by female’s who do not give two f$#@’s about him it’s all about the money. Well, Princess you wanted that clown family so badly this is your circus you created.The best thing got from it was those extremely beautiful babies. Your energy belongs to Almighty God and those two and yourself. Happy Mommies day Beautiful!

9. E. Hall

May 8, 2020 at 2:36 pm

Well Brandy is Ray J’s big sister, and they have a loving sister/ brother bond. Why wouldn’t this picture of her niece looking down at her little brother not strike a chord with Brandy. I’m so sick of everything being taken in a negative light. And Princess is no victim, she knew who that boy was before marrying him and begging him for children. Nevertheless, Ray J is no victim either. He just better keep that money coming in to pay for alimony and child support.

• Cindy Salter

May 10, 2020 at 12:36 am

YEP! I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY!!!

10. Lana

May 8, 2020 at 2:49 pm

I saw this and was confused as to why people were coming for Brandy in the comments on the picture. I know she’s had issues with Princess but I don’t think she was trying to be messy.

11. Caridad Corea

May 8, 2020 at 3:49 pm

AND LIFE GOES ON PRINCESS KNEW HOW RAY J IS BUT THE SAD PART ABOUT THIS IS PRINCESS DON’T RESPECT RAY J’S FAMILY FROM THE BEGINING PLUS YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE A LEOPARD SPOT, THE SAD PART IS THAT THE ONES THAT WILL SUFFER THE MOST ARE THE CHILDREN. I HOPE THAT WHAT EVER SHE DECIDES TO DO SHE WON’T REGRET IT TOMORROW.

12. Tiffani Young

May 8, 2020 at 6:47 pm

I was surprised to see Princess filed for divorce. I hate to hear that with kids involved.

13. NEFERTITI DRUMMOND

May 9, 2020 at 7:16 am

She begged the boy for children.she knew who he was to start.she never intended to stay married. It was about money.+she went into this not getting along with his family.you marry the family too.why would they support them.his mom may have been looking out for her son.however-that was a red flag princess should have took heed too.brandy didnt mean to be shady.thats how the picture made her feel.simply

• Beverly Armstead

May 9, 2020 at 10:32 am

Brandy wasn’t being shady at all. People’s always want to be over opinionated. I read the post and what I got out the comment was” sibling love.”

• Guest

May 10, 2020 at 12:12 am

Agree

• Keisha

May 9, 2020 at 3:15 pm

NO THE F-CK YOU DON’T MARRY THE FAMILY!!! THATS A BALD FACE LIE!!! AND WHETHER SHE NEW HIM OR NOT IT DOESNT GIVE HIM THE RIGHT TO CHEAT ON HER AND CHEATING IS GROUNDS FOR A DIVORCE SO IF SHES TAKEN ALL SHE CAN TAKE THEN IT IS WHAT IT IS…THE WIFE ALWAYS COMES BEFORE THE FAMILY BUT NOT BEFORE GOD…GOD WILL BLESS HER TO FIND TRUEOVE NEVAUSE SHE CAN’T CHANGE WHO HE IS..HE WILL SUFFER BEHIND THIS ONE AND HE SHOULD.

• Michelle F

May 10, 2020 at 1:14 am

You spoke God’s honest TRUTH!!! Thank you but worldly people have it all backwards.

14. IMO

May 9, 2020 at 3:20 pm

This photo reminds me of my younger brothers and I as well 🤷🏾‍♀️. Ain’t no shade in that.

15. Quentria

May 9, 2020 at 8:00 pm

I don’t see the problem. That’s still u kids auntie. Wasn’t no shade. That’s some I would have wrote under my brother bm pic or anybody else post. Like y’all if that’s the case why the bih ain’t just blow cause I’m got 1000 behind my kids. Princess Makin it some that it’s not🤦🏿‍♀️

16. Karma

May 9, 2020 at 8:20 pm

Well maybe Ray J and Kim will get back together since Kim and Kanye are fighting during the quarantine lockdown. Circle of life. Everybody in all of those bunches are dysfunctional at best so nobody can throw shade at anybody including Brandy.

17. Ora Whorton

May 10, 2020 at 4:23 am

Poor Brandy,with her pie face have been throwing shade at a few other peoples and she needs to just shut up and find her a husband ,since she lied that she was married when she came up pregnant!!!

• Fanofbrandy

May 10, 2020 at 8:13 am

Brandy is a beautiful woman let’s not talk about people we don’t know let the jealousy go leave brandy’s name out ya mouth.

18. Rudolph McNeill

May 10, 2020 at 7:31 am

Good for Princess. RJ is an immature clown. Why she didn’t see that from the start or at least sooner is beyond me. I wish her and the kids well.