LHHATL Star BK Defends Throwing Tokyo Vanity's Purse Back During Party Drama

LHHATL Star BK Defends Throwing Tokyo Vanity’s Purse Back During Party Drama

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

“Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” fans are still talking about the latest episode. And that is mainly due to the blowup that took place between BK Brasco and Sierra Gates.

Sierra had recently ended her relationship with BK after she was told he was being flirty with another woman inside of the club.

So BK got even by showing up to Sierra’s daughter Paris’ birthday party and exposing Sierra’s text messages to other men.

Things got so heated that Sierra’s good friend Tokyo Vanity got upset and threw her purse at BK. He got mad and picked the purse up and threw it back. And it ended up hitting another woman. This then led to Shekihah going all the way off on BK.

Interestingly enough, BK has no regrets. So he clapped back when people called him out for it.

1. Anony

May 10, 2020 at 8:38 am

He should have dumped the purse and all of its contents in the toilet, maybe that would have made them feel better. Bottom line is, it’s a natural reflex to throw something back if it’s been thrown at you. Tokyo is always tryna fight her friends battles. Let Sierra and her stiff face fight her own battles. She let a grown a-s woman assault her daughter and didn’t do sh-t. That’s b-tch is who they should attacking.

• Queen

May 10, 2020 at 9:19 am

You’re spot on about Tokyo. Well said.

• Tisha

May 10, 2020 at 9:51 pm

U stupid 😆

2. Chelly

May 10, 2020 at 9:00 am

Tokyo shouldn’t have thrown the purse first. And why does she keep fighting her friends battles? She doesn’t even have her own storylines anymore.

• Queen

May 10, 2020 at 9:20 am

I agree.

3. K.stasi

May 10, 2020 at 3:05 pm

BK’s tweet was just stupid sounding. I feel like I gotta Wear a helmet when I read that. I can’t believe he gave the little girl a c-ndom?!? Dude let her mother or her biological father do that, talk about creepy & tacky for him to do that. Should’ve given her a lipstick,but, as for Tokyo don’t throw sh-t at men cause when her a-s gets popped back it’s gonna be her fault I mean some random lady had to take the blow cause her d-mn purse throwing. Booty kong needs to go away & stop acting like a d-mn butt licker, he is just a clown. Talk about slow the house I mean that tweet said it all, Sierra just w/ him cause he’s not ugly looking like a bootleg basketball player🙄, I can’t stand this man. Why is he even relevant I don’t even know what he does like what are you famous for besides acting like an a-s wipe on TV w/ Sierra who’s face can’t even move anymore but at least she got a business. He is a nobody I think he’s w/ her cause of course she got him on the show & probably she is his sugar momma since she got her business maybe she gonna make more since she making coins from crazy lhh & being noticed from lhh. Oooh girl you need to dumb this man like is the buffoonery & the embarrassment really that worth it🙄🙄.

• Kimberly Jones

May 10, 2020 at 3:50 pm

He gave Paris diamond earrings and gave Sierra the c-ndom

• K.stasi

May 10, 2020 at 4:51 pm

Oh ok, my bad. I thought he gave the girl the c-ndom. F-ck, he gave Sierra that!!! He should’ve kept it for himself instead of giving it to her. But, she gonna need it since he’s always around loose in Atlanta.

• Sexycat

May 10, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Just say you didn’t see the episode being discussed. Smh…

• K.stasi

May 11, 2020 at 9:18 am

Listen sexycat or should I say stupid cat. No I didn’t see the f-cking episode, I come to this blog to keep up w/ the drama. So how bout you STFU before you try to come here & try to be a smart a-s. I don’t need to say on every of my comment that I don’t see the show, I’ve said plenty of time that I don’t see anymore I mis read the story. So shut your a-s up next time🤡🤣🤣😘

4. Tiffani Young

May 10, 2020 at 3:26 pm

This is funny and childish. People do need to stop before someone gets seriously hurt or killed

5. Ugh

May 10, 2020 at 3:27 pm

Tokyo didn’t have a right to throw her purse at that man. The fact that people are overlooking that just because she’s a woman is some bullsh-t. People need to keep their hands, shoes, purses, feet, etc. to themselves. The situation had nothing to do with her anyway. She’s always jumping in someone else’s situation for some camera time. I’m sick of it.

6. Ralph

May 10, 2020 at 3:55 pm

Big Azz Tokyo just tryna get camera time. She ain’t nothing but a big ol bag of bricks. She needs to get her own story line and stfu about everyone else.

• Cindy

May 10, 2020 at 6:58 pm

Apparently she been creeoing her d-mn self wi I hate when these chicks do sh-t and then cry in a female. Toyoko needs to sit her a-s down some whereth her ex husband and 2 other dudes.

7. Keith

May 10, 2020 at 7:11 pm

Tokyo you gotta learn to mind your business sweetheart. You can’t always fight your friends battles

8. Mz Seay

May 10, 2020 at 9:25 pm

He so aggressive he looks like a woman beater Sierra nasty Tokyo need to stick to losing weight all this messy they need to take this show off