Quantcast
RHOP Star Gizelle Bryant Responds to Allegations About Pastor Jamal Bryant

RHOP Star Gizelle Bryant Responds to Allegations About Pastor Jamal Bryant

Gizelle Bryant RHOP

Photo Credit: Bravo TV

By: A.J. Niles

It seems the salacious allegations involving “The Real Housewives of Potomac” cast and their significant others keep rolling out as fans anxiously await the show’s return.

Just recently, Ashley Darby responded to new allegations that her husband Michael Darby is allegedly cheating in their marriage. Now, it’s Gizelle Bryant’s turn to respond. And she’s not alone in the response.

In fact, Pastor Jamal Bryant is taking on the allegations head-on. Not only did he speak out about the allegations but the Pastor issued a very stern warning.

1. My 2 Cents

May 8, 2020 at 1:24 pm

Chile…

2. Gloria. H

May 8, 2020 at 2:15 pm

The real GAG is that there is a NEW baby . She’s NOT in Atlanta nor is she a church member.

Gizelle shouldn’t be saying anything considering what this man has done to you for years. How can you defend a man that had you checking into the crazy house because of your weakness as a woman with a so called “pedigree “ that couldn’t let go & move on with your life . How can you defend a man that “allegedly “ infected you with an STD because of his nasty wh-ring around that he was doing & STILL doing in ATLANTA

Once again, like I said when those blogs unleash those stories, it won’t be pretty.

• Janea B

May 9, 2020 at 12:57 am

✌🏽

• Ini pow

May 9, 2020 at 11:06 am

Wow! Did a woman just demean another woman for being a woman by calling her weak? For trying to honor her own commitment as a woman and a wife? She left him with 3 babies all under 3 years old and thats weak? Do you also call domestic violence victims weak? Well honty as the old folks say KEEP ON LIVING , you got some surprises coming . I pray that as you go through your troubles and you will daughter that there is a STRONG woman available .

• Nikki

May 9, 2020 at 5:50 pm

I understand what your saying Ini, I would like to add she’s a piece of work. I have no problem with her forgiving her husband but in the same breath she can’t forgive Monique for what she feels is so wrong. I like the black lace see through dress she has on but get off the fence. She is so fake and she’s not a good or nice woman. She’s standing by her man but she’s dogging another woman, human being. She has selective forgiveness. She talk about role models, clearly she’s not one. She’s so fake. She needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. You put bad thing’s out there and they do come back in some form. I’m just saying.

• Mo

May 10, 2020 at 9:49 am

Girl bye!! Honor what marriage?? After all that he put her through what is the point in honoring disrespect.

• Kimmy Kelly

May 10, 2020 at 11:17 am

In the meantime, she and the other ladies are taking it to the bank while you guys are caught up worrying about partially scripted tv! Calling a woman weak because her husband cheated is bad.

3. Wow

May 8, 2020 at 2:34 pm

I really hope Monique has nothing to do with these blogs coming out about her enemies because it won’t end well and karma is nothing to play with. First Candiace. Then Robyn. Now Gizelle. Very interesting.

• Vee

May 8, 2020 at 4:16 pm

I seriously doubt it. Monique doesn’t seem like that kind of person.

• Wow

May 8, 2020 at 5:50 pm

I thought so too but idk anymore.

• Ini pow

May 9, 2020 at 11:09 am

Manipulative Momo is exactly that person and this wouldn’t be the first time for her . She blamed her camp last time .

• Laila❗️

May 8, 2020 at 5:20 pm

Why would Monique be going to blogs telling them stories? That makes no sense. She ain’t worried bout any of the three people you said.

• Wow

May 8, 2020 at 5:50 pm

That’s what I thought when Candiace first said it but now I’m not so sure since all these bad stories are only coming out about the people Monique dislikes. And it’s not unheard of for a housewife to use bloggers to do their dirty work. I mean the Atlanta housewives do it all the time. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Laila❗️

May 8, 2020 at 6:41 pm

Wait, what allegations were made about Robyn and Candiace?

• Wow

May 8, 2020 at 8:25 pm

They said Juan only proposed to Robyn for a storyline and the ring is fake. And they said that Candiace started the fight by hitting Monique in the face with a wine glass.

• Laila❗️

May 8, 2020 at 9:06 pm

I heard about the Robyn situation but I don’t think Monique would do that. She and Robyn aren’t friends but I don’t think they have a real problem with each other. Just not friends. Now with Candiace that is true. I don’t know about the glass but, yea she threw a drink in Monique’s face which prompted the altercation in the first place.

• Wow

May 8, 2020 at 9:15 pm

I mean I hope Monique isn’t putting these stories out because that would be so wrong of her. Robyn also said on IG Live that Candiace never put her hands on Monique or threw a wine glass in her face. She said the fight was all one-sided and the blogs got it wrong. She said Candiace will be vindicated this season. But I guess we’ll see the truth this summer.

• Rosalyn

May 9, 2020 at 6:37 am

Monique is a 🐍,she think she has everyone fooled only you Laila oh yeah and her husband

• Nikki

May 9, 2020 at 7:33 pm

You know all this is reality TV. When these shows started it was about looking at the lives of some celebrities but they are getting away from their over all day to day lives. Some of these women bring more to the tables than the fighting, cussing, screaming half dressed women. It suppose to be entertainment but it’s going down hill. Show the successful sides of their lives. We have fed into all this craziness and the standards have gone down hill just for a pay check. It’s like we pay to go to the zoo to see how low they can go. I’m disappointed in a lot of them. They hold the cards if Bravo want to keep these shows on they need to renegotiate how they are being betrayed to the world.

• Anonymous

May 8, 2020 at 9:11 pm

Or it could be that the bloggers pushing these stories are Monique stans. That’s what I think at least.

• Wow

May 8, 2020 at 9:18 pm

That’s a good point and I didn’t think about that. I mean Monique is a fan favorite.

• Laila❗️

May 8, 2020 at 10:00 pm

I don’t know. I guess we will see but I still stand by what I said. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Wow

May 8, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Huh? I was replying to Anonymous here. And I’m not trying to change your or anyone else’s opinion. I honestly think it’s rude to attempt to do so. Anyway, have a good night.

• Anonymous

May 8, 2020 at 11:47 pm

Oh yeah stans will go to the extreme to defend their faves. And from what I’ve heard, Monique had a rough season. They were trying to push her off the show, so I don’t doubt that the bloggers who love her are exposing the ones who were icing her out.

• Victoria D

May 8, 2020 at 9:22 pm

Monique had her brother create a fan page and that page was used to clap back at the people she had beef with on the show (ie. Robyn and Gizelle). So I wouldn’t put it past her to send some stuff over to bloggers she’s cool with. Just saying. Candiace can be team too much but I definitely don’t think she’s a liar.

• Rodalyn

May 9, 2020 at 6:40 am

Victoria D she sure did. She’s definitely not to be trusted

4. Gabriella

May 8, 2020 at 3:11 pm

Gizelle really needs to be quiet because this is the same reason why their marriage ended the first time. It ain’t like it’s out of Jamal’s character. I still think it’s true and she will be looking like a fool.

5. Shayla

May 8, 2020 at 6:50 pm

I’m so ready for the new season man.

6. Kammani

May 8, 2020 at 9:19 pm

As they say “whats done in the dark, will come to light.” If these allegations are true, it will come to light. It would be a shame if Gizelle is hanging in there, only for him not to have changed his ways. In my humble opinion, Monique may not particularly care for Gizelle’s company, but I don’t think she would put out these rumors. Keeping in mind this a “reality show” in real life, we don’t know who Gizelle or Jamal may have “ticked” off to put this information out there.

7. Cecelia

May 8, 2020 at 9:40 pm

Don’t know if it’s true or not but blogger Funky Dineva did a whole YouTube segment about it. However, he has taking it down. It is nowhere to be found on any of his pages so perhaps this is fake news. Js

8. Masala

May 9, 2020 at 1:36 pm

I’m from Baltimore. I’ve know this “pastor” for years. Most of us who know him also know that these allegations, at the very least, are not far from the truth. Not like it hasnt happened before…which is one reason he is no longer in Baltimore.

• C.E.

May 28, 2020 at 5:16 am

Monique is far from innocent. She has brought the show down since she came onboard. I have been waiting for them to replace her since her first season. She is messy, childish and manipulative. We’ve all seen how she operates. She is even willing to humiliate her own mother-in-law for a check. Who supports the separation of a family? Monique does, that’s who! She came up when she married Chris and acts just like a ghetto fabulous wanna-be. The show took a turn for the worse, when she came on.

9. E. E.

May 10, 2020 at 12:57 am

So Monique is innocent,lets see, she went and found Sherman’s ex wife and talked about Sherman creeping and she went out of her way to do this to humiliate Gizelle, and them Sharice tried to help her and she crapped on Sharice an flipped her off, and then there was Robin, Monique used her brother to try to humiliate Robin,and then Ashley and now crazy Candiace, and you think she is innocent? Okay!