Entertainment

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Mariah Huq Responds to Dr. Heavenly Kimes’ Tracker Comments

Photo Credit: Bravo

Heavenly and Mariah’s feud has been one for the books.

Married to Medicine” stars Mariah Huq and Dr. Heavenly had a very nasty feud on the show. Things went left between them after Heavenly made it clear she had no problem using Miss Lucy as her preferred clap back to Mariah’s shade. Although Heavenly would eventually apologize for her “yo momma” responses, Miss Lucy wasn’t receptive. And Heavenly would continue to throw the jabs even though she knew it bothered Mariah.

Things would actually worsen after Heavenly said that Mariah insinuated Dr. Aydin Huq has “small stuff.” After Heavenly came for Aydin’s “manhood,” Mariah then came for Dr. Damon Kimes. She accused Damon of cheating on Heavenly.

There was talk of Mariah having receipts, however, Mariah would later refuse to offer proof. Her reasoning was she felt she crossed the line and it would be unethical to reveal anything that could break up a family.

Heavenly’s recent comments about Mariah has a lot of fans talking on social media.

Although Mariah is not expected to be on the upcoming season, Heavenly still had plenty to say about Mariah recently. And some of the comments were very interesting.

While talking to former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” producer Carlos King, she stated that a tracker was found underneath Damon’s car ahead of the reunion. Although Heavenly has no proof Mariah was behind this, she still has her suspicions.

Well, Mariah has now responded to Heavenly’s comments.

August 26, 2020 at 9:59 am

Heavenly needs to get over her weird obsession with Mariah if she’s not even on the show anymore.

• Jackie

August 26, 2020 at 5:20 pm

Heavenly needs to change her name…

• Ms. Dawn

August 28, 2020 at 5:30 pm

For real she’s not a nice person at all .

• Fay Cee

August 31, 2020 at 6:44 am

Agreed!

• Durotha M Palode.

August 26, 2020 at 8:00 pm

Heavenly need to take stock in her own life and worry less about Mariah it seems as if that rude sassy mouth daughter of hers she keep her hands full that she would have no time to indulge in no one else’s life with her miserable messy a-s

• dgwynn

August 26, 2020 at 8:59 pm

It’s sad that most if not all of these women of color on these reality shows are suppose to be employed in a professional capacity but act like hood rats. They all act like fools.

• Marquita Starks

August 27, 2020 at 1:56 pm

HEAVENLY IS TOO OLD TO CONTINUE ACTING LIKE A ELEMENTARY CHILD AND REHASHING FOOLISHNESS CALLING HERSELF A MOTHER, WIFE AND BUSINESS WOMAN. IF IT WAS NOT FOR MARIAH THEY WOULDN’T EVEN BE KNOW BECAUSE IT’S HER SHOW. JUST LOOK AT THE CHILDISH REMARKS & COMMENTS THAT HEAVENLY CONTINUE TO MAKE AS THE QUEEN MARIAH IS HER STORYLINE DERAILING FROM HER OWN PROBLEM MARRIAGE BY ALWAYS SAYING ME & DADDY HAVE SEX EVERYDAY IT’S ALL ABOUT SEXUAL REMARKS TO MAKE FANS THINK IT’S ALL GOOD IN HER MARRIAGE. I’M DISAPPOINTED IN JACKIE WHO’S SUPPOSE TO BE OF HIGHER QUALITIES WHO’S A SNEAKY PERSON INSTEAD OF GETTING THE MESS CLEAN SHE’S A ONE SIDED FRIEND NEVER SUPPORTING MARIAH & HER HUSBAND SIMMONS REASONS FOR FEELING LIKE SHE DO ABOUT JACKIE IS CLEAR SHE’S NOT A TRUE FRIEND AND MARIAH CALLED JACKIE OUT ON THAT THREE SEASONS AGO. WHY DO THE PRODUCERS ALLOW HEAVENLY & QUAD TO VOICE LIES & NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON AND ABOUT MARIAH AND MARIAH TOOK A POLYGRAPH TEST AND PASSED WHY WON’T THE PRODUCERS STAND UP FOR MARIAH??? I’VE BEEN ACTUALLY PRAYING THAT TYLER PERRY OR OPRAH OR AVADU……. I CAN’T PRONOUNCE HER NAME BUT I PRAY THAT ONE OF THEM GIVES MARIAH A ROLE IN ONE OF THEIR MOVIES OR SICOM LIKE THE OVAL OR A SISTER TO ONE OF THE SISTERS ON THE SHOW SISTERS BECAUSE MARIAH IS A TALENTED ACTRESS THAT HASN’T YET BEEN DISCOVERED. HEAVENLY HAS CHILDHOOD ISSUES AS ITS PLAYED OUT ON THE SHOW. QUAD IS FAKE AND SHE’S ONE OF THOSE FEMALES WHO WOULD USE & DO ANYTHING TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP AND THE WOMEN TURNS A BLIND EYE TO HER HUNGER BUT WE SEE QUAD THROUGH A CLEAR WINDOW. HEAVENLY IS A BIG NASTY MOUTH DISGRACE TO ALL BLACK WOMEN. TYLER PERRY PLEASE CALL QUEEN MARIAH. SHE’S REALLY TOO GOOD FOR MARRIED TO MEDICINE AND QUAD SHOULDN’T COME BACK.

• Ms. Dawn

August 28, 2020 at 5:35 pm

Yes , you mad great points about them two sad b-tches and I normally wouldn’t call names , but those two are showing there true colors .

• Nikki Tyler

August 28, 2020 at 12:24 am

She needs a storyline for this season it’s something about this woman that doesn’t want to reveal her real life so she picks fight with the other women Ms Carolyn king entertaining it because she messy a-s h-ll

• Ms Dawn

August 28, 2020 at 5:29 pm

When you look like Havenly , you can’t help but to be jelouse of Mariah . I seen a picture posted of Heavenly , when she was a whale maybe the husband did cheat , she had to have been about 300lbs.

2. Anony

August 26, 2020 at 11:59 am

Mariah needs to stop playing and go ahead and give heavenly “dont be a hater all your life” kimes what she wants. Release the receipts. There is no way in h-ll id keep letting this bullfrog lookin ugly spirit and personality having woman continue to slander my name. She goes below the belt way to much and it’s her turn now.

3. Chelly

August 26, 2020 at 12:27 pm

What Heavenly said wasn’t even believable.

• Queen

August 26, 2020 at 6:18 pm

I agree.

• Q

August 27, 2020 at 3:07 pm

Heavenly is going to mess with the wrong person and get messed up!

4. Ms. Jackson

August 26, 2020 at 12:52 pm

Heavenly is full of sh-t. And she can’t seem to understand running her mouth too f-cking much is why she’s always in some mess.

• Fee

August 26, 2020 at 4:38 pm

Heavenly need to STFU, everything she says is a lie and to be messy. I wish Mariah would have whooped her a-s that time I the last dinner they had. Heavenly a-s gonna get dragged soon if she keep it up. Mariah not thinking about you bad bulit a-s

• Robin

August 26, 2020 at 5:44 pm

You are so right. Dr. Heavenly has a big mouth and she can’t keep her mouth shut that’s why she ain’t got no friends even Aunt Jackie fell out. she’s a grown d-mn woman how you going to talk about somebody mama your mama and you would dentist you are low class dentist low class woman and low-class human pee you got a daughter of your own why don’t you try and set an example for her

5. Trina

August 26, 2020 at 4:01 pm

Heavenly says and does anything to attention. She and Mariah have taken lie detector tests, which proved Mariah has done none of the things She has accused her of

• Robin

August 26, 2020 at 5:47 pm

Dr. Heavenly is a hater she’s jealous of Mariah for whatever reason you know I think she got that self-hatred.because she used to be so fat that you see pictures of her she was huge I know I got a little bit of weight on me but hey it ain’t because I’ve been fat all my damn life

• Yeah I Said It!

August 26, 2020 at 7:32 pm

I forgot about that. Heavenly lies a lot. LOL.

• Godgiven

August 26, 2020 at 9:49 pm

Given lie detectors is giving evily some consideration!!
      Mariah dont do that!!
      Evily daughter will put her mom at a foolish place!!! Low class dentist

6. Lynn Brown

August 26, 2020 at 4:11 pm

I’m not watching the show anymore it sad we as black women bring each other down a lot of my friend’s not watch it because of Heavenly I’m surprised at Bravo

• Robin

August 26, 2020 at 5:49 pm

I say bring Mariah back I don’t like how they did her I don’t like how Jackie dinner with the drug test Jack is a fake and a phony b**** I’m sorry she really is she is so fake and phony okay as she let dr. Heavenly interfere in her and Simone’s relationship and now. The heavenly and dr. Jackie ain’t even talkin and they all hate Mariah except for Simone and even Toya is too faced it and quad forget quad she ain’t got no job either

• Princess

August 26, 2020 at 6:22 pm

Heavenly & Jackie have not fallen out, they are still very close.

• Margie

August 27, 2020 at 2:45 am

THE DEVIL HAS ALWAYS BEEN JEALOUS OF MARIAH.. SHE SAID THAT SHE REMINDED HER OF HER SISTER PLUS SHE IS SO EVIL BECAUSE OF HER CHILDHOOD..I’M NOT WATCHING IT ANYMORE SIMPLY BECAUSE I DON’T APPRECIATE HOW THEY DID MARIAH..WHO CREATED THE SHOW..SO I’M BOYCOTTING BRAVO.. LET’S SEE HOW HIGH THE RATINGS WILL BE..ALOT OF FOLKS SAID THAT THEY’RE NOT WATCHING AS WELL..PLUS I JUST CAN’T STAND THAT GATE MOUTH DEVIL..SHE IS JUST TO MUCH WITH THAT NASTY MOUTH OF HERS..I’M WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO KNOCK HER OUT WITH THAT SMART MOUTH! SHE’S A TRUE HATER ALSO SHE’S NOT A REAL DR..SHE’S JUST A DENTIST NOT A DR..SO DEVIL STOP FRONTING BECAUSE YOU AREN’T NOBODY IMPORTANT..IJS.. YOU NEED TO BE DISCIPLINE THAT SMART MOUTH GIRL OF YOURS, SINCE YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE..GET HER IN CHECK AND STOP SETTING A TERRIBLE EXAMPLE OF A WOMAN FOR HER..

• Nette

August 26, 2020 at 9:19 pm

Yes! I agree! I won’t be watching any more because these are educated black women and it’s embarrassing to see them act like hood rats.But that’s what Bravo pay them to act like. Sad!

• Doris

August 27, 2020 at 1:00 pm

Me neither especially what they did to Mariah was disrespectful, hurtful and deceiving. Heavenly needs to go because she gets on my nerves. I used to like Heavenly but not anymore

7. Joy

August 26, 2020 at 4:17 pm

I’m done watching until Mariah is back
    . she kept the show live. I’m over it. This is going tp be a big snooze fest. #Bravoblewit

8. Teresa Ann Toliver Johnson

August 26, 2020 at 4:25 pm

Heavenly is just crazy and needs to be fired. I done with this show just like I am done with RHWOA

9. Lilyspirit

August 26, 2020 at 7:21 pm

Heavenly is a miserable mushface woman who feels empowered when she is attacking Mariah who she wishes she could be. She does not behave like a woman who is fulfilled needed or loved by her husband and children or satisfied with her career. The core of her problem is her desire to be the woman that Mariah is. I truly believe that if she could click her heels three times and make a wish she would wish that she could be Mariah.

10. Angela Jenkins

August 26, 2020 at 7:39 pm

I have ALWAYS seen H-llVenly as being highly low class and ghetto. She may be a good dentist but there is not one iota of professionalism in her character. I wouldn’t allow her to speak around my dog. I feel sorry for her husband and her children. Even though Damon says she didn’t trap through pregnancy I believe that is a lie. Who would want her as a member of their family let alone a wife???

11. Godgiven

August 26, 2020 at 9:54 pm

Evily has to retire now!!! At this age and with this old mouth and baby voice!!!! She has to go

12. MISTY

August 26, 2020 at 11:06 pm

Heavenly is such a sad bitter woman who has an obsession 3another woman. She dreams, sleeps and wakes with Mariah in her soul. Everything about her is tacky. Who tracks another womans husband unless someone he is involved with.

13. Zero

August 27, 2020 at 8:17 am

For a min there, I thought that was a photo of Momma Dee on the first page.

14. Jan

August 28, 2020 at 1:43 pm

Heavenly is NOT A FRIEND TO ANY HUMAN ON EARTH. I cannot believe Quad or anyone is shocked about this INFIDEL’S normal behavior. Her soul is the home of hate, deceit, dishonor, jealousy,envy, and Lies. She pretends to be on a spiritual journey and has NO SPIRITUALITY. She , Jackie And Contessa are sad. They believe they fooled other like they have the producers of the show. Allowing Heavenly to say and do anything with no consequences. Quad is not my favorite but Heavenly is a lowdown person without truth or limits.If no one else leaves by no renewal or firing it should be Heavenly. When the three ladies Jackie, Contessa, and Heavenly look in there gardens and “REAP WHAT THEY HAVE DOWN “ I hope they can handle the fruit of their labor.The most horrible quality is deceit . They are not TRUE IN ANY SITUATION. Jackie is allowing her true self to show more talking about the “new” Jackie is just another lie. She has always been evil.I commend Curtis for continuing to try his best to”tolerate “ her for image sake. The other two have professional husbands with character, maybe the ungrateful wives won’t make them move on to find genuine ladies, not pretender. Heavenly should look at the RESULTS OF ALL OF HER MAKEOVER AND HOPE THEY LAST FOREVER. With all of that she is not all that attractive, but 100% better, thank God for surgeries, fat burners, money and a man willing to put up with your HATEFULNESS. I understand your issues . Work on YOUR INSECURITIES . Be true to yourself. Excellent start for spiritual journey.

15. Run Damien

August 29, 2020 at 2:22 pm

I said Heavenly put the tracker on his car herself and when it was discovered, she blamed Mariah. When Mariah accused him of cheating and when they went on that trip and Damien let that woman dance all in his lap turning him on. She went bonkers. That’s when she got jealous probably put that tracker on his car. What’s a good person to blame? None other than Mariah! I bet she came up with that lie real quick!#smh#rofl#suchbigliar. Heavenly your just the ungospel truth!

16. Cassandra

September 2, 2020 at 1:54 pm

We In the Black Communities need to Stop Channels like Bravo to have control of our shows when they Steal Everything we Own and Do! If they Steal Married to Medicine the Show should not Receive another Rating From Us! So Sick of these People Stealing from our Black People! They’re just as Bad As Cops take Your Show To GET Mariah!💯

17. Nikki

September 25, 2020 at 10:28 am

She probably put the tracker on his car and when he found it blame it on Mariah. He probably disabled the one on his phone and she had to stoop to the one she out on his car. She try to make Mariah a scape goat for her actions and thought. But we see through it.

18. Just Real

September 25, 2020 at 10:49 pm

I agree with you Nikki 100%. They have a problem because Mariah is naturally the cutest out of the bunch. Toya and Simone stand up and be true friends! Simone call your girl Jackie out you know she wrong. Come on black women! RISE ABOVE. BUT STILL GET RID JACKIE, HEAVENLY AND CONTESSA. Toya and Simone needs some new friends. I Refuse to watch the new season. I have already deleted it from my DVR just as I have done Tardy for the party. They give Kim more respect than you ladies (think about that)🤔🤔🤔!