Quantcast
RHOP Star Candiace Dillard is Willing to Leave the Show if Monique Samuels Doesn't

RHOP Star Candiace Dillard is Willing to Leave the Show if Monique Samuels Doesn’t

Photo Credit: Bravo

Things haven’t been resolved with Gizelle and Monique.

Real Housewives of Potomac” stars Candiace Dillard and Monique Samuels have been in the headlines for months now. This is due to the fact that they had a physical altercation while filming. At the beginning of the current season, it appears like their issues may be stemming from outside people.

Monique Samuels fell out with Charrisse Jackson Jordan seasons ago. The issue was Monique felt as if Charrisse was making her take all the blame for Sherman Douglas’ ex-wife coming around. Of course, this didn’t sit well with Gizelle Bryant.

And she would later tell Monique that she was ready to get even.

During the conversation, Gizelle said, “So basically, you tried to take a shot. And you missed. If I take a shot, I don’t miss. I’m like a ninja waiting in the cut for just the right moment to blow your face off.”

Despite their issues, Monique and Gizelle attempted to move forward. On the current season, they even come together to plan a dinner for Ashley Darby. This was a way to celebrate her being a new mom.

Later on, these two will fall out, again. Gizelle even refuses to be around Monique after the altercation.

Monique’s issues with Charrisse play a role in her fallout with Candiace.

Interestingly enough, Monique’s issues with Charrisse have also not improved. So when Charrisse popped up at Candiace’s anniversary party, Monique felt some type of way. Her problem was she said Candiace knew firsthand the harmful rumors that Charrisse was spreading about her and her family.

So Candiace should have given her a heads up about Charrisse’s invitation.

When Candiace made it seem as if she felt Monique was overreacting, the tension would get worse between them. This possibly led to their altercation.

Regardless of what caused it, Candiace is sure that she doesn’t want to remain on the same show as Monique.

1. Babygirl

August 15, 2020 at 9:15 am

Candiace can go and I doubt most will miss her. She’s downright evil.

2. Mona

August 15, 2020 at 9:52 am

Candiace is a very raggedy real housewife. I thought she would come on the show and be fabulous but I was sadly mistaken. Instead, she’s mean and childish and had a cash bar at her wedding anniversary party. And the things she says on Twitter are demonic. She should leave the show and get her life in order. She has a lot of issues and it’s not entertaining.

• Sheila

August 15, 2020 at 9:43 pm

I agree Mona. When Candiace first came on the show, I thought I would really like her. But she’s really become terrible and someone I can really stand. And she’s honestly much worse in real life. She’s always saying some of the most heinous things to people online. I’ve seen her mother do the same so I guess that’s where she gets it from.

• Patricia hunt

August 16, 2020 at 7:32 pm

Hope she does go

• Monica Duff

August 16, 2020 at 9:06 pm

Hello! Another award winner sponsored by Andy Cohen. He loves making a fool out of privileged black women. They should all quit. We’re in the middle of war!

• Mary

August 18, 2020 at 3:13 pm

They should all quit but obviously that’s not possible. Each and every one of them are probably “in debt” up to their eyeballs, i.e., tax liens & other issues – don’t care how many houses, cars, designer clothes, wigs, weaves, etc. Guarantee they are all living “above their means”. Plus, Andy Cohen and BRAVO knows it as he continues to with all of their (M2M, RHOP, RHOA) blessings make fools out of them. He is as ratchet as they are. That’s why Ms. O never hired him. She knew better – too much drama with him. They are all a disappointment and embarrassment.

3. Renee

August 15, 2020 at 10:21 am

Candace needs to go. She has said racist comments about other people. I don’t care when she said it she meant it. She is only apologizing now because she is on the show. She thinks her crap doesn’t stink. She needs to take accountability for her actions.

4. deb dyson

August 15, 2020 at 10:49 am

So, you won’t film with Monique huh, make sure you pack all your things, don’t leave anything to come back for. Bye Candy, have a nice life.

5. deb dyson

August 15, 2020 at 10:51 am

Candy really thinks she’s important to this show. Please leave & don’t come back.

6. Moliscious

August 15, 2020 at 10:55 am

Good!! Bye bye crybaby. You’re boring anyway. You must of got dragged.

7. Ms. Jackson

August 15, 2020 at 10:59 am

The five fans Candiace has really blew her head up. Most of us wouldn’t give a f-ck if she left. Bravo would be dumb as f-ck to get rid of one of the only housewives on the show who’s actually wealthy and lives in Potomac for Cash Bar Candiace.

8. Twirl

August 15, 2020 at 11:03 am

Bye!

9. And What?

August 15, 2020 at 11:29 am

Wasn’t she just exposed for homophobic tweets and being transphobic a couple of days ago on her IG Live? She really needs to settle down. She could end up being fired anyway. The things she says online are disgusting.

August 15, 2020 at 1:00 pm

This woman has said some of the most disgraceful things and no community or person is immune to her evil. I say let her go!

11. Lizzy

August 15, 2020 at 1:14 pm

Candiace has a very disturbing way of attacking people. Very dark and cruel.

12. Shayla

August 15, 2020 at 1:23 pm

It seems like a lot of the tea that came out last year was right. Candiace and Gizelle are really trying to get Monique off the show. But they don’t understand neither one of them has the support Monique does. And I definitely wouldn’t miss Candiace if she left.

• Winsome Andrea Callum

August 15, 2020 at 3:18 pm

Exactly

13. softhnsmoooth

August 15, 2020 at 4:18 pm

Candiace is a gutter rat. She want to talk about her upbringing being better than other people. This b…h get on national TV and she thinks it’s appropriate, funny and cute to tell people her now husband d.ck is dark, she has no class or respect for herself, husband and viewer’s. She has some very serious insecurities and it’s easier for her to cope by belittling others. She feels her bad behavior is justified.

14. Natalie

August 15, 2020 at 4:35 pm

BYE FELICIA!! Candiace is a pot-stirrer and Gizelle is too.

15. Honey

August 15, 2020 at 4:44 pm

I’d choose Monique over Candiace any day. I love seeing the scenes of Monique with her adorable kids, loving husband, and T’challa. I also prefer her IG Lives over Candiace’s. Candiace is always mean and degrading somebody.

August 15, 2020 at 5:23 pm

💨💨👟👟 I hope it happens real soon.

17. Fashionista

August 15, 2020 at 5:30 pm

I’m assuming this interview was done before the homophobic tweets came up because she definitely ain’t in the position to make demands anymore.

18. TY

August 15, 2020 at 6:43 pm

Goodbye Candice!!!

19. Yeah I Said It!

August 15, 2020 at 9:38 pm

She doesn’t mean this. She needs the check. I mean she was just on television needing a cash bar to barely afford an event. LOL.

20. Idele m dawson

August 16, 2020 at 12:13 am

HEY CANDICE, LET THE DOOR HIT YA, WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA! BYE FELICIA, N TAKE YR SNUBBY, FINGER UP HER BUTT, MOTHER WITH YS😂🤣😂🤣

21. Ross

August 16, 2020 at 6:32 am

BYE !!!!! When i saw Candice on the show i was hoping her and Monique would get along….however Candice reminds me of Kenya Moore, she runs off at the mouth then play VICTIM….i hope she do leave… she always calling Monique getto and she more RATCHET than any of the women….so i just have one word BYE!!!!!!!!

22. Des

August 16, 2020 at 12:34 pm

Good. The show was better before she was on it.

23. Vivie

August 16, 2020 at 1:06 pm

Say what now??!
    This will totally make my day when Candiace gets off this show. I cannot stomach her no achieving a**, riding her mother’s coattails. In other words, please don’t leave the show Monique.

24. fay hoyd

August 16, 2020 at 1:11 pm

Good ..she didn’t bring nothing of fun to the table..i like Monique n her hubby family..they mature n fun to watch and very positive

25. Jordan's Memory

August 16, 2020 at 1:34 pm

Bye Bish! let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha and take ur evil momma withcha!

26. Liz

August 16, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Candice is to Potomac what Brandy is to BH – no class trash – I hope she had the decency to not accept gifts after having her peeps pay for their own drinks – WTF??? Did they pay for their dinners to? All I can say to Ms Candice is
    Go Candice Go!!! Go Candice Go!!!

27. Patsy

August 16, 2020 at 4:45 pm

GOOD BYE CANDIACE DILLARD, CAUSE NOBODY LIKED YOUR SORRY A$$ ANYWAY… YOU REALLY DO THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THE SHOW… YOU ARE STRAIGHT UP GHETTO AS H-LL… AND GIZELLE, YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE WITH YOUR CHEATING, HO’ING A$$ SO CALLED PREACHER MAN… YOU AND CANDIACE ARE SO JEALOUS OF MONIQUE.. AND MONIQUE HONEY, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, WITH HUBBY!!! CAUSE YOU DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY… YOU ARE GORGEOUS, AND CLASSY!!!

• Ninja

August 16, 2020 at 7:29 pm

The same goes for Monique, both of them fighting like two wild animals, fire both of them.

• Ciara

August 16, 2020 at 7:33 pm

I agree Patsy. Love Monique.

28. SHERRY

August 16, 2020 at 4:53 pm

I think Candace should go..She’s A fraud and she will lose her husband if she doesn’t..the fame bug has bitten her and she has lost her mind..I like Monique and Grissel..lol.and Robin are jealous of her because they are broke and loveless..the jury is still out this season on Ashley but I am sure she will turn messy..I feel sorry for Karen..I don’t know why but I do..If any one leaves it should be Giselle and Candance..Robin too.she is boring as h-ll..Grisley tickled me with that tiara on that family dollar cap..I was rolling..I will watch but its a slippery slope with me..I might QUIT on all of it..but I am definitely on TEAM MONIQUE!!!

• Monica Duff

August 16, 2020 at 9:00 pm

Hello!

29. Iknowright

August 16, 2020 at 6:33 pm

Bye Candiace.Your storyline is your monma’s pocket book.You dogged Ashley for drinking.While trying to get pregnant.One miniute you drinking with Dr.Wendy next scene you peeing on a stick .How momma gonna collect mortage .If you have no income

30. Brendajoy Griffin

August 16, 2020 at 7:01 pm

Team Monique
    100%!!!

• Angel

August 17, 2020 at 12:35 am

Get rid of the snake Monique 100 % right along with Candiace.

31. Kay

August 16, 2020 at 7:05 pm

Candiace and Monique can both take their ratchet a_ses off the show going at each other like wild animals, no class with these two heathens, get rid of both of them.

32. Brenda

August 16, 2020 at 7:16 pm

Love Monique. She’s classy with a beautiful family. Bye Candiace!

33. Deb threat

August 16, 2020 at 7:26 pm

Goodbye Candice pls take Gizelle with you. I’m hoping you both leave now. Leave your friend Wendy..lol

August 16, 2020 at 9:12 pm

It’s sad what this show turned into. It makes you not even want to watch it. All the black shows are so negative now.

35. Liz

August 17, 2020 at 2:57 pm

This show just like all the other Housewife shows is to evoke as much controversity as it can and this show sure is! That said, I’ve never liked Candice from the day she first appeared. She’s a wannabe and a crude, meangirl – I’m still hoping she goes!!

36. LaSonja Walker

August 20, 2020 at 4:11 pm

Bye Candice!! Team Monique!