Quantcast
RHOP Star Monique Samuels Responds to Wendy Osefo Amid Lake House Drama

RHOP Star Monique Samuels Responds to Wendy Osefo Amid Lake House Drama

Photo Credit: Bravo

Wendy and Karen hashed things out.

Real Housewives of Potomac” star Wendy Osefo is making a huge splash on her first season. Already she has had tension with Karen Huger and Ashley Darby. Her issue with Karen has been the fact that Karen told the others she doesn’t know Wendy. This is despite the fact that they are on the board for the same organization. However, Karen said that they still never spent time together like that. So she invited Wendy to dinner so they can take baby steps to actually getting to know each other.

Wendy was a little annoyed by this but she did accept the invite. So it’s possible these two can be friendly in the near future.

As for Wendy’s issues with Ashley Darby, well it seems as if their issues are just beginning.

Wendy clashed with Ashley during the lake house trip.

On the latest episode, the ladies took a trip to Monique’s lake house. Wendy made a lot of adjustments to make sure she would be able to go despite having a baby girl to look after. So when Ashley walked into the lake house with Baby Dean, Wendy felt slighted. Turns out, Ashley asked Monique if she could bring Dean. Monique said yes and set up the nursery for Ashley to use.

When Wendy found this out, she had some words for Ashley. And she didn’t understand why Ashley wasn’t able to make the same sacrifices to keep the children away from the girls trip.

Interestingly enough, Monique recently had some things to say to Wendy about the situation on social media.

1. Debra

September 4, 2020 at 4:34 pm

I guess I just don’t understand why Wendy didn’t just think to ask. Like don’t be mad at Ashley for doing something you didn’t think to do.

• Yelp

September 4, 2020 at 5:04 pm

I think its because they are at work and its expected of working people to NOT bring their kids to work. I myself would not think to ask if i had a new born

• Debra

September 4, 2020 at 5:19 pm

Okay but these women “work” with their families and kids all the time. This show is about their kids, marriages, and lives outside of each other too. How many scenes have we already seen of Wendy with her kids? She was working then too so what’s the difference? Wendy should have just asked. Sis has four degrees but seemingly lacks common sense. I don’t get it.

• deb dyson

September 4, 2020 at 9:50 pm

Nor do I, the way she’s carrying on about her baby, I’m surprised she left her home. Even the host has a baby, therefore I would have just asked if I could bring mine, like Ashley did. It wasn’t up to Monique to think of that it was up to Ms. I have 10 degrees and I am super smart but, oops, i don’t have common sense. Whose fault is that?

• Nikki

September 5, 2020 at 11:48 am

So well put Debra, she’s trying to hard for a story line and it backfired. I would have went all the way left on her. I would have dressed her down with a professional cussing. She would have wished I would have cussed her. Now we’re suppose to have sympathy for her un educated behavior. There is a difference having been blessed to have three compared to having your first experience.

• Mz Enyce

September 5, 2020 at 12:04 am

Yesssss!! I feel the same way! Hmmmmm so Educated that she couldn’t think of something so simple! Just Simply open your mouth 👄 and ask! Now she wanna attack Ashley!!

2. IJS

September 4, 2020 at 5:26 pm

Never make assumptions.

3. Diva

September 4, 2020 at 6:17 pm

It’s just not that serious. Wendy is doing the most because she doesn’t want this to be her first and last season. So she’s creating problems with people. It’s so pathetic.

4. Trina

September 4, 2020 at 9:37 pm

Wendy wants to bring the drama. She repeated what Candice told her about the other ladies. She has chosen to take issue with Ashley about Monique’s house decisions. She’s made comments about Karen and Ray’s sex life. Wendy is mad that Karen said being on the same committee doesn’t mean you know each other.

5. Iknowright

September 5, 2020 at 12:29 am

One would think with four degrees .Plus a political commentator for CNN .She would know how to ask the hardball questions.Like asking if she can daughter on the trip.Maybe she needs her money back on those degrees.

6. Idele m dawson

September 5, 2020 at 12:39 am

If the “Great Dr” would take her finger from under her behind, n come back down to Earth, maybe she could have a freind that cares about She is trying too hard😉 to be part of the show/🤣😂

7. Debra

September 5, 2020 at 9:20 am

I just don’t like her.. she’s annoying,always talking about her degrees, and needs help with wardrobe. No a-s at all!!!

• Michell

September 6, 2020 at 2:39 pm

I agree 1000%… She’s more arrogant than she should be… GHETTO as h***

8. Q

September 5, 2020 at 10:23 pm

I laughed my a_s off when that bird flew down at her!

9. Pat

September 6, 2020 at 11:27 am

I don’t like her at all. She is at Ashley because of Candiace. She is trying to stay friends with the other annoying person. Both could leave and never be missed. I love Monique, she is so mature. She don’t make up storylines like Gisellele is trying to do. I like that Karen and Ashley are sticking by Monique. I just wished Monique had beat the crap out of Candiace and Giselle. Both are so jealous of her. You see it all over their face when they are around her. Team Monique all the way….

10. Taylor

September 8, 2020 at 3:06 pm

If I were Wendy, I would have declined going on the trip at all considering that she was concerned about her baby or as Monique stated, she could have just asked her to bring her child. Sometimes, people create unnecessary drama.