Entertainment

Wendy Osefo Tells Gizelle Bryant to Not Get Her A*s Whooped

Photo Credit: Bravo

Wendy Osefo believes Gizelle Bryant is being malicious.

Real Housewives of Potomac” star Wendy Osefo isn’t happy Gizelle Bryant brought the cheating rumors about Eddie Osefo to the group. And before she did that, she and Robyn Dixon told Wendy she’s changed since last season. After Wendy was open about getting some work done on her body, they then said that she was wearing clothes that were very revealing. They also feel like her image as a professor has taken a backseat. However, Wendy doesn’t want to be put in a box. She stressed that successful women can be complex. She doesn’t have to be in professor mode all the time.

On the upcoming episode, Ashley Darby tells Wendy about the conversation she had with Gizelle. She says that Gizelle believes that the cheating rumors about Eddie are behind Wendy’s changes.

Wendy is furious after Ashley relays this information. So she decides to confront Gizelle in front of the group while they are in Williamsburg. Of course, the conversation ends up going left. And at one point, Wendy warns Gizelle not to get her “a*s whooped.”

1. Korri

August 18, 2021 at 12:14 pm

I truly hate to say this, because I’m about uplifting our Queens, but I wish someone would whoop Giselle’s a-s!!! She needs a good old fashioned a-s whooping that the new girl in school gives the mean girl bully and it sets her a-s straight forever!!!! And then Robyn will be free finally to be herself!!!!!!!

• Karen

August 18, 2021 at 5:17 pm

Hi Korri I must say that I am inclined to agree with you on this here. That Gizelle is all the way OUTTA CONTROL and yes she needs someone to whoop dat a#% stop catch their breath then start whooping it again. That could in no way shape or fashion be me because I would of like a person on speed dial in a hurry be punching her head right smooth clean of her shoulders, or the cussing out I would be giving her I would surely make her cry. And like you said I am all down with uplifting women black, white, purple or green but when you have a vile person like Gizelle I think it’s ok to break the rules especially for people like her.

• Tammy Williams

August 20, 2021 at 2:28 pm

I agree. Giselle need to be put in check. And her puppet Robyn is no better. She jump when Giselle say jump. Neither of them have a man to depend on or lean on While Giselle wants to live high and mighty why don’t you dress your girls like you. You always worry about someone else man when you was fooled by your X

2. Lee

August 18, 2021 at 12:31 pm

Ain’t Gizelle and Wendy both AKAs? How does Gizelle treat her own soror like this? “I don’t give a sh*t.” Wow. Ma’am. I guess she will do anything to keep her villain role on this show. It’s sad to see an educated black woman, a Hampton graduate, behave this way for a little cash. What example is Gizelle setting for her daughters?

3. Anon

August 18, 2021 at 12:34 pm

The fact that Gizelle continues to do this every season but Bravo keeps rewarding her is vile.

4. Natalie Harris

August 18, 2021 at 2:11 pm

I’m in total agreement with my sister Korri. I, too, try to lift my sisters up especially the younger ones but this is some sanctified bullswankey with Gizelle!
    I don’t get how this heifer is still on the show! Oh I know why.
    It’s truly sad being a Black woman descended from Queens to be depicted on a show as a bonafide mess and Gizelle is wearing the hat with the feather pointing her out.
    If I were on the show,this woulda been a repeat of Monique vs. Candiace except Gizelle will not have a chance to run. I dare anyone to interfere because these hands do not discriminate.

5. Tiffany G

August 18, 2021 at 2:22 pm

Gizelle is one of the most miserable women that you can see on tv. She models insecurity. They are better than me cause I would have whooped that a-s a few times by now.

6. Bee

August 18, 2021 at 2:35 pm

It’s funny that Wendy now sees how Monique felt last season. But it’s okay. She’s grown on me a lot despite the hypocrisy. I think Gizelle just takes things way too far. It’s like she doesn’t think she can be entertaining unless she’s attacking someone’s marriage. I also find it very odd that she loves telling Robyn how fine Juan is. I’m giving that “friendship” a side eye.

August 18, 2021 at 2:38 pm

This season just shows Gizelle never really liked or cared about Wendy. The newbies need to stop trusting her and seeking her approval. Candiace will probably be Gizelle’s next target.

8. Trina

August 18, 2021 at 8:50 pm

Not Ms. Wendy stooping to allowing another person ‘s words to bring her to the point of losing control? Last season she said that there is not anything that could make that happen. Times and feelings change when the target changes.

• X

August 19, 2021 at 1:00 am

I totally agree with Trina, after Monique dragged Candiace, they all met up with Monique at Karen’s home, and Wendy tells Monique how she should conduct herself as a black woman, Wendy is acting almost close to the same way, Mr’s Wendy needs to take some of her own advice. In all honesty when someone constantly comes at you, you really don’t know how you are going to react until it happens to you.