Entertainment

Porsha Williams & Her Sister Have Conflicting Timelines for Her Engagement

Photo Credit: Bravo

Dennis McKinley doesn’t hold back his thoughts on Porsha Williams’ engagement.

When it comes to Porsha Williams‘ engagement, she’s happily in love. But there is a lot of controversy surrounding the relationship. Porsha has denied being the cause of Simon Guobadia’s divorce. However, the optics are messy. And some have accused Porsha of messing around with Simon while he was with Falynn Guobadia.

On the season premiere of “Porsha’s Family Matters,” Porsha’s sister Lauren Williams talks to Dennis McKinley. He has questions about the engagement.

“Porsha called me that morning…the morning she got engaged. But she just told me she started to date somebody like two weeks before that. So they got engaged in two weeks?” He continued, “How long they been dating?” Lauren answers, “At that point, literally like two weeks.”

When Porsha is asked how long she was talking to Simon before the proposal, she says, “Right at a month.”

Dennis questions if it’s Simon’s money that caught Porsha’s attention. And Lauren says that Porsha has her own money. In a green screen interview, Dennis says, “I’m not saying she’s with him for the money…I didn’t say that. Could be the cash, could be breaking her back out. I don’t know.”

He adds, “She wouldn’t be talking to me if I was broke. I guarantee that…I would never had a kid with her if I was broke.”

Dennis goes on to tell Lauren the optics looks pretty bad.

“It looks like she took somebody’s man. That’s what it looks like to me…to everybody.” And Lauren agrees. Dennis thinks that Porsha looks like a man stealer. “I don’t care how or what the real story is. Porsha looks like the man stealer of the century. She may go in the hall of fame for that sh*t to be honest with you.”

“Porsha’s Family Matters” premieres on November 28 at 9 pm EST.

1. Babygirl

November 24, 2021 at 2:47 pm

Not sure why Lauren didn’t say the obvious. Porsha hasn’t hidden her love for men with money despite having her own.

2. Im Saying

November 24, 2021 at 2:49 pm

Either it’s two weeks or she was sleeping with him while he was with Falynn. Porsha doesn’t want to admit to either.

November 24, 2021 at 2:58 pm

Porsha wouldn’t have entertained Simon or Dennis if they didn’t have money. There’s no need for Lauren to play dumb about it. Yes, she has money. But she did say that Dennis having money, his own place, and businesses made her want to sleep with him and have his baby. Either way, I can see this show is going to be a trip. And much more entertaining than the last season of RHOA.

4. Ms. Jackson

November 24, 2021 at 3:00 pm

So Lauren doesn’t agree with the f-ckery either. Well Porsha better hope this situation doesn’t leave her with egg on her face.

5. My 2 Cents

November 24, 2021 at 5:11 pm

Mess. I’ll definitely be watching though.

6. Shay

November 24, 2021 at 6:12 pm

When ya tell the truth you don’t have to remember.

7. lilyspirit

November 26, 2021 at 2:42 pm

Porsha’s family must be so embarrassed caught up in defending her foolishness and lies that are spiraling out of control more and more every time she opens her mouth. The producers are going to make her look like the greedy, desperate, simple-minded dollar chaser that she really is. Dennis dodged a bullet in breaking up with Porsha and Simon is going to drag her for filth when they break up because I don’t believe for a minute that they have any real feelings for each other. He wants fame and she wants money that he probably doesn’t even have and she won’t be getting regardless.