Quantcast
Shade? Nick Cannon Says Mariah Carey Has Never Heard of Kim Kardashian

Shade? Nick Cannon Says Mariah Carey Has Never Heard of Kim Kardashian

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Nick Cannon has been receiving lots of backlash as of late because he’s talking a little bit too much in his interviews, and some are puzzled as to why he felt the need to name all the famous women he slept with before he became Mariah Carey’s husband.

In particular, Nick confirmed that he did sleep with Kim Kardashian when they dated back in the day, but he then went on to call the reality star a tramp who has slept with numerous men in the entertainment and sports industries ever since.

The interview was deemed inappropriate for a married man by many, and now Nick is trying to defend his actions by saying that Mariah doesn’t care because she doesn’t even know who Kim Kardashian is.

He tells NSFW:

“She doesn’t even know who Kim Kardashian is…She doesn’t pay attention to that.”

1. Im Sayin

April 3, 2014 at 11:50 am

He’s lying. Mariah has to know who Kim is since Nick talks about Kim in every interview he has now. So if Mimi didn’t know, she knows now. Why is he so pressed about Kim anyway? He must miss her.

• Lay Lay

April 3, 2014 at 12:01 pm

What exactly is he supposed to be missing? Kim will get married at least three more times after she divorces Kanye. I don’t think he wants her back.

2. Mcloving

April 3, 2014 at 11:51 am

Now Nick…we like you because you’re corny and about your business. Don’t turn messy.

• Jasmine

April 3, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Exactly!

April 3, 2014 at 11:51 am

Like I said on the last post, a married man should not be talking about who he had sex with before he was married in interviews. It is very inappropriate and disrespectful to his wife. I really don’t care for Kim, but I do notice that he likes to talk about her often. It makes him look bitter.

4. Hershey

April 3, 2014 at 11:52 am

Nick needs to sit his a-s down somewhere. It was funny in the beginning, but now he’s annoying.

5. Seriously?

April 3, 2014 at 11:54 am

Honestly Nick may be telling the truth. Mariah does not even keep up with current celebrity news or music like that. She’s real close to Beyonce and said she has never heard Drunk in Love before. People thought it was shade to Bey, but it really wasn’t. Mariah lives in her own fabulous bubble darling.

6. Ms. Jackson

April 3, 2014 at 11:55 am

Hell I wish I never heard of Kim Kardashian.

• Ratchet Queen

April 3, 2014 at 12:02 pm

LOL! Amen!

• Fashionista

April 3, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Don’t we all?

• haha

April 4, 2014 at 4:52 pm

most people do lol

7. Peachy

April 3, 2014 at 11:56 am

I believe him.

8. Jamaica

April 3, 2014 at 11:57 am

Did Mariah make him say this? lmbo

April 3, 2014 at 11:58 am

Nick is salty as f-ck. He really liked Kim but he broke up with her because of the sex tape and he’s regretted it ever since. Move on Nick. Ain’t you married bruh?

April 3, 2014 at 12:00 pm

If Mariah is so great why does he keep talking about Kim?

11. D. Val

April 3, 2014 at 12:24 pm

But why is he even talking about this tho?! Who cares if she knew or didn’t know who Kim was? Let my BOYFRIEND talk openly about who he was with before me and I’m heated…let alone my husband. It’s just really poor taste and he’s a mitch for this. Idk when it became ok for adults to talk about their intimate encounters in public…or in general for that matter. Lawd I swear it’s essential to choose wisely when it comes to partner selections. I’m no fan of Kim but she didn’t deserve this.

• Anonymous

April 3, 2014 at 12:46 pm

I gotta say I agree with you and Queen. I really think Kim gets more hate than she deserves. Ok, she made a sex tape. She slept with a lot of people. Ok who cares? A lot of people have done something similar in their own lives. But who are we to tear her down constantly or tell her what dreams she can pursue? It’s just too much. Let her be. If you don’t like her, don’t watch her show or support her projects. But constantly tearing her down is getting old.

12. taliea

April 3, 2014 at 1:17 pm

OMG Thirsty For Kim I bet

April 3, 2014 at 1:34 pm

Kim must have that good good because he is acting like he still wants her lmao

14. Get Busy

April 3, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Nick looks dumb. Dude is married and he is still talking about the chicks he used to bang before he become Mr. Carey. And the more he talks about Kim, the more it seems like that’s where he really wants to be. I would think a happily married man wouldn’t be so damn thirsty to talk about an ex he said was a whore. Makes no sense.

April 3, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Believe it or not, not everyone knows who Kim is. I have several co workers who have never even heard of her. Not everyone follows the celebrity culture either. And I went to Publix the other night, and there were plenty copies of her Vogue issue left. I’m just saying.

16. And What?

April 3, 2014 at 7:59 pm

Mariah really downgraded when she married this idiot.

17. anonymous

April 3, 2014 at 8:02 pm

I sense some jealousy on Nick’s part.

April 3, 2014 at 8:24 pm