Entertainment

T.I. & Floyd Mayweather Fight in Vegas over Tiny

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

While you were sleeping, T.I. and Floyd Mayweather got into a huge brawl in Las Vegas. One of our readers informed us that the two celebrities were actually fighting over T.I.’s wife Tiny Harris and some are saying T.I. gave the boxer the business.

Apparently Tiny has been spending some time with Floyd in Vegas over the weekend and she even posted photos to her Instagram account of herself kicking it with his daughter.

T.I. reportedly confronted Floyd about it at a casino and instantly it became a shouting match before security intervened.

However, not too long after T.I. got word that Floyd was at a burger joint, he went to Fat Burger to get physical with the boxer.

Rap Dose reports:

Sources are saying Floyd and T.I. got into a heated argument in a Las Vegas casino over T.I.‘s love interest Tiny also known as Tameka Harris — who stars on VH1‘s “The Family Hustle” with the platinum selling rapper. After the heated exchange took place, Floyd Mayweather and T.I. met at a Fat Burger parking lot where they began to fight, and punches were thrown.

Of course there are videos floating around too that confirm a physical altercation did go down just hours ago.

Here’s a video of both crews scuffling at Fat Burger:

In this video, Floyd is yelling at T.I. and tells him to get his “b*tch” in check while Tiny is standing in the middle of the chaos:

“You need to control your b*tch motherf*cker!”

In this last video, Floyd is seen walking off after punches were thrown with T.I at the Fat Burger parking lot:

It’s interesting to see T.I. fight over Tiny spending time with Floyd after he’s been linked to multiple women himself the last several months.

May 25, 2014 at 8:07 am

Morning UB fam! I see we’re starting early today. LOL. On topic, TI deserves all of this and more after what he’s been putting Tiny through. Now he sees what it feels like. Karma indeed!

Now let me get ready for church.

• Anonymous

May 25, 2014 at 8:41 am

Morning suga.

May 25, 2014 at 8:08 am

I’m glad Tiny gave TI a dose of his own medicine!

3. Ms. Jackson

May 25, 2014 at 8:09 am

Sometimes it take some side dyck for these trilling men to understand that you were only loyal because you wanted to be…not because you can’t get something on the side too. Well played Tiny.

• Get Busy

May 25, 2014 at 8:16 am

Ha.

• Ha

May 25, 2014 at 8:28 am

I love your ratchet a-s.

• Anonymous

May 25, 2014 at 8:32 am

This!!!!!!!!!!!

• SugaDrops

May 25, 2014 at 11:43 am

Exactly…….I just wished she would have spent time with someone with more sense than her husband.

4. Peachy

May 25, 2014 at 8:11 am

Wow!!!! T.I. probably never thought Tiny would do what he does to her to him.

• Anonymous

May 25, 2014 at 8:21 am

They NEVER do. But the truth is women cheat at high rates. We’re just better at hiding it. The only reason T.I. found about Floyd and Tiny is because she wanted him too. Trust. You won’t catch a woman cheating unless she wants you to.

5. anonymous

May 25, 2014 at 8:12 am

But Floyd isn’t any better than TI. Listen to him calling Tiny a bish and talking like she’s property. I can’t stand the way Floyd views women. I tell you give an ugly man fame and money and they get cocky as hell. Smh.

• Ratchet Queen

May 25, 2014 at 8:23 am

Yeah that was really disrespectful. I hope Tiny doesn’t continue to entertain Floyd after this.

• Anonymous

May 25, 2014 at 10:31 am

Right! Both TI and Floyd are terrible. Floyd beats on women and TI is a serial cheater and doesn’t give a damn about his wife. She needs to leave the both of them alone IMHO.

6. The Truth

May 25, 2014 at 8:15 am

So it’s ok for T.I. to step out and sleep with other women, but he doesn’t want Tiny to do the same thing. This is very typical behavior of a very selfish and controlling man. I’ve always been a fan of T.I. but I have to say I am not a fan of the way he treats his wife. He cheats on her and gets someone else pregnant/spends Mother’s Day with random women, but gets mad when she’s out in Vegas with Floyd Mayweather. That’s so hypocritical to me.

7. Troll

May 25, 2014 at 8:15 am

Yes Tiny!

8. Get Busy

May 25, 2014 at 8:17 am

I can’t do anything but sit back and laugh. Karma was served nice and cold in Vegas. This is exactly what TI gets. He thought he was the only one who could have side piece in the marriage. Nah bruh. LOL.

9. Fashionista

May 25, 2014 at 8:19 am

I wake up and see this foolishness? Happy Sunday to me! Yasss! LMBO!

10. My 2 Cents

May 25, 2014 at 8:22 am

I never thought Floyd would get his first L from a rapper. Lol.

• Anonymous

May 25, 2014 at 8:34 am

Well when you make an entire career out of only fighting people you know can’t beat you, it always takes someone from the streets to reveal your b-tcha-sness.

• SugaDrops

May 25, 2014 at 11:49 am

LMBO……I think his fights are staged

• Anonymous

May 25, 2014 at 8:44 am

lolololololol

• Tea

May 25, 2014 at 9:00 am

I just read TI’s folks were picking up chairs and throwing them at Floyd and his security. They were so shook. LOL!

11. Deja

May 25, 2014 at 8:25 am

Revenge is a dish better served cold. Tiny just sent a message to TI. Now he understands she too can have jumpoffs….and hers actually have money. Meanwhile TI settles for weird looking and broke THOTs.

• O-La

May 25, 2014 at 9:06 am

Well!

12. Hershey

May 25, 2014 at 8:25 am

LMAOOOO that’s what I’m talking about Tiny! Let his little punk a-s know!

13. Chelly

May 25, 2014 at 8:30 am

So you mean Karma came a knocking at TI’s door this morning? Welp, I can’t say I blame Tiny one bit. He wants to run around here with the random gold diggers, well Tiny pulled a boss move and showed him she can get rich men to creep with. So she actually bruised TI’s ego twice. Not only is she creeping, but her side piece has more money than TI does. LOL who knew Tiny had it in her man…

• Tea

May 25, 2014 at 8:35 am

You said a mouthful sis!

• ANONYMOUS

May 25, 2014 at 9:03 am

Yassss

14. Barbee

May 25, 2014 at 8:31 am

I knew something crazy would happen over the weekend with these celebs! It never fails. Memorial Day weekend equals celebrity foolishness!

15. And What?

May 25, 2014 at 8:31 am

Tiny girl you just got like 20 points on this one.

16. 404

May 25, 2014 at 8:37 am

Maybe this is the wake up call TI needed. It’s sad it took Tiny pulling a TI to make him understand what he puts her through.

17. Oprah's Wig

May 25, 2014 at 8:39 am

Damn. I saw this in my inbox and couldn’t get on here fast enough. TI is playing checkers but Tiny is playing chess. Checkmate.

18. Lisa

May 25, 2014 at 8:42 am

Yeah I saw on IG that people were saying Tiny was even walking around Vegas with Floyd all weekend. She was definitely trying to piss off TIP and I don’t blame her.

19. Jasmine

May 25, 2014 at 8:45 am

Floyd would smash Tiny?! I mean…

• Viv

May 25, 2014 at 8:58 am

Um well didn’t Floyd bump uglies with Lil Kim, who walks round looking like the Cat Lady?

20. Meeka

May 25, 2014 at 8:47 am

And to think, females stay coming for Tiny’s looks but she has two rich and decent look men fighting over her at Vegas out at all places. Seethe. Lmao!

21. Shayla

May 25, 2014 at 8:49 am

Well T.I. is the one person who wouldn’t give two craps about fighting a professional boxer if he felt he was disrespected.

22. Lana

May 25, 2014 at 8:53 am

I’m sure the whole point of this was to make TI jealous and it worked.

23. Nicole

May 25, 2014 at 8:54 am

Control your b-tch you say Floyd? Well apparently you haven’t been controlling yours. I mean Shantel got a whole abortion on your dime and you didn’t even know. #shrugs

24. anon anon

May 25, 2014 at 9:09 am

Now Tiny just needs to go ahead and file for divorce.

• Creole4life

May 25, 2014 at 12:59 pm

really though? After all that hard work …nah. These are the games they play and each time one wins a little and the other loses a little. This is that thug love.

25. Zodiac

May 25, 2014 at 9:46 am

Def didn’t see this coming.

26. Debra

May 25, 2014 at 9:47 am

Good for Tiny.

May 25, 2014 at 10:29 am

It’s amazing that TI thinks he can go out here and cheat on Tiny all the time but when she does her thing he wants to flip out and fight someone about it. He’s a very controlling a-shole.

28. Yeah I Said It!

May 25, 2014 at 10:59 am

TI deserves this and a lot more. #shrugs

29. April

May 25, 2014 at 11:02 am

It’s ok for him to make songs about their marriage him moving out of the house then moving Jasmin Jaye in whom he been f-cking over a year and buying her things. And Tiny can’t have a life? I doubt she and Mayweather are hooking up it’s the hanging out party TIP don’t like. Meanwhile he talkers Jasmine out all over town where people can see them. Yes Karna got his new address.

30. more

May 25, 2014 at 11:10 am

Tiny is not cheating she is “ride or die” Only person messing around is T.I

31. Gabriella

May 25, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Damn I slept through all the drama. T.I. is super lame for this. He can cheat all over Tiny but the moment she is out probably innocently with someone else he loses it.

32. llawrence

May 25, 2014 at 3:01 pm

HE CALLED HER A B-TCH TINY SHOULD HAVE NEVER SPENT TIME WITH FLOYD SHE SHOULD HAVE PICKED SOME OTHER GUY. FLOYD JUST WANTED TO SHOW TIP HE COULD HAVE HIS WIFE. THAT MAKES TINY LOOK BAD NOW. TINY SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT CLASSY AND MOVED ON WITH HER LIFE NOT HOOK UP WITH FLOYD MAYWEATHER HE SLEEPS AROUND WITH SO MANY WOMEN SO NOW SHE IS JUST ANOTHER HOOK UP CHICK. TINY HAS A DAUGHTER THAT IS NOT A GOOD LOOK IF SHE WANTED TO GET BACK AT TIP FOR HAVING A BABY WITH A SIDE CHICK, LEAVE HIS A-S AND DO REAL GOOD WITHOUT HIM.

33. pleasestopit

May 25, 2014 at 3:09 pm

I’m trying to see how this is a win for Tiny, but I’m not really coming out with anything. All hope was lost when Floyd uttered the words “…control your b****…” T.I. and Floyd are idiots.

May 25, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Tiny knew what she was doing.

35. Realness

May 25, 2014 at 4:31 pm

I think Tiny used Floyd to get under TI’s skin. She was trying to send a message and it worked because TI acted a fool. But it goes to show you the double standards are real. TI doesn’t mind cheating and feels it’s acceptable because he’s a man, but he feels Tiny should be completely loyal to him because she’s a woman. But loyalty is a two way street. He needs to get over himself.

36. Honey

May 25, 2014 at 7:15 pm

Tiny is so calculating and I love it.

May 25, 2014 at 7:36 pm

TI has heart I’ll give him that