Karrueche Tran Clashes with Iyanla Vanzant

Karrueche Tran Clashes with Iyanla Vanzant

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown have been on and off for years, but she claims it’s really over this time now that Chris is the father to a 9 month old baby girl in Texas.

With Chris now getting serious about his fatherly duties, Karrueche is getting serious about her career and getting more exposure so she booked a sit down interview with Iyanla Vanzant.

Karrueche stressed to her followers on Twitter that this isn’t another episode of “Fix My Life,” and it was just an interview for her to tell her side of her Chris Brown saga:

According to TMZ, filming didn’t go down without a hitch and Karrueche ended up clashing with Iyanla. The site reports:

Things went south when Tran was asked about her relationship with Brown. Vanzant asked if she slept with Chris from the get-go because he was a superstar. When she explained they didn’t sleep together until months after they met, she claims the interviewer didn’t believe her and kept pressing.

Vanzant also grilled Karrueche about her decision to date Chris in the wake of beating Rihanna. She responded that everyone deserved a second chance. The interviewer then challenged Karrueche, saying Chris had cheated on her but she still took him back.

At that point … Karrueche’s manager kicked Vanzant and the OWN crew out of her house.

A couple of hours passed, everyone calmed down and the OWN people were invited back in to complete the chitchat.

The exclusive interview is set to air on OWN later this month. Will you be watching?

1. My Fave Ends Careers

March 18, 2015 at 12:26 pm

If it’s not clear to everyone now that this little girl is nothing but an attention whoring opportunist, I’m just going to lose all hope for mankind.

• Get Busy

March 18, 2015 at 12:33 pm

It should be clear as day now but some people still keep falling for her little innocent act. She was always looking for a comeup. That’s why she was down for the threesomes in the beginning.

• Anon Chick

March 18, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Oh people are woke now. I used to be fooled by her too. No more.

• Anonymous

March 18, 2015 at 2:07 pm

But can you blame her though? Chris ain’t sh-t. So why not get out here and get this money on his dime?

March 18, 2015 at 12:29 pm

No, I won’t be watching. An entire hour of a grown woman making excuses for continuously taking back a man who has no respect for her isn’t entertaining to me. I’ll pass.

3. Gabriella

March 18, 2015 at 12:30 pm

When I first read about this yesterday I said this was a bad idea. I don’t know if it’s Karrueche or her manager but this is going to backfire on her fast when it airs.

March 18, 2015 at 12:31 pm

This delusional bish thinks she’s important enough for all this? Go away Karrueche.

5. Ms. Jackson

March 18, 2015 at 12:34 pm

And this is why she thinks she’s a celebrity. Now why the f-ck does she need to sit down and talk to Iyanla? It won’t change anything. Everyone will still think she’s stupid because she is.

6. Chelly

March 18, 2015 at 12:35 pm

I knew this was coming. Next is the reality show and the tell all book.

• And What?

March 18, 2015 at 3:03 pm

Chris would bury her in court. I don’t think she will ever tell his dirt.

• Anonymous

March 18, 2015 at 5:51 pm

Nope. Chris wouldn’t allow it.

7. Seriously?

March 18, 2015 at 12:38 pm

How long does Karrueche think this whole Chris Brown thing will keep her relevant? The shock factor is running out and people aren’t caring as much anymore. I’d rather watch Chris do an interview about his baby. No one cares about their flop of a relationship anymore. So I won’t be surprised if she runs back to him when they opportunities start drying up. She can’t give up the lifestyle and it’s not possible for her to sustain it on her own.

8. Shut Up

March 18, 2015 at 12:40 pm

I mean I’ll watch because I enjoy laughing at her delusion but I mean has Oprah gotten this desperate though? You went from your station having sit downs with Rihanna and Beyonce, to letting Karrueche dish out Chris’ dirty d-ck antics? Chile I guess.

• Shayla

March 18, 2015 at 12:51 pm

Oprah isn’t interviewing her though. She actually was the one who interviewed Rih and Bey. Karrueche isn’t important enough to get Oprah herself. Iynala will talk to anybody (remember DMX). Oprah is more selective with her time. LOL.

9. Navy

March 18, 2015 at 12:42 pm

She’s doing the most when she knows she will be back on his nuts by next month.

March 18, 2015 at 12:44 pm

Stunts and f-cking shows. And what has it done for either of them? Chris is still a flop and she’s still a talentless opportunist with no real career of her own. I’m sure they planned all of this last month. Tell the world about the baby when the tour starts, Kae agrees to pretend she knew nothing about said baby, then she gets to do the whole Chris did me wrong tour again. Meanwhile his album sales are still terrible and Kae is still a joke.

11. Fashionista

March 18, 2015 at 12:45 pm

Really? Why? She’s not going to say anything different from what her camp has been feeding the blogs anyway. She will stick to the same script.

12. Helen

March 18, 2015 at 12:47 pm

It’s always woe is me with this broad. She wants us to think she’s the victim when she kept taking Chris back every time he made a fool out of her. I thought at one point it was out of love but now that I see her acting like a Kardashian and calling paparazzi and doing interviews, I can see what she’s about now.

March 18, 2015 at 12:49 pm

Manager? What the hell does she have to manage?

• Ratchet Queen

March 18, 2015 at 12:54 pm

LMBO.

• Nicole

March 18, 2015 at 3:02 pm

My thoughts exactly.

March 18, 2015 at 12:52 pm

Y’all are nothing but a bunch of bitter Rihanna stans. Why are y’all hating on Kae. Y’all know y’all be watching like everyone else. Haters.

• Navy

March 18, 2015 at 1:04 pm

What is there to hate on? Is Karrueche the one who just signed a deal with Dior, becoming the first black woman to get an endorsement with them? Does Karrueche have a new movie coming out in theaters on March 27th? Is Karrueche the one with 13 number one singles and an highly anticipated 8th album the whole world is waiting on? Is Karrueche worth 120 million? I mean and that’s just a FEW of her wins she got on her own. Y’all need to stop embarrassing yourselves. We have nothing to be bitter about when our fave is Rihanna.

• Tea

March 18, 2015 at 1:16 pm

Clocked!!

• Get Busy

March 18, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Nothing but facts.

• Anonymous

March 18, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Y’all know damn well Rihanna loved her some damn Chris. But at the end of the day he chose Karrueche and y’all can’t stand it. I see right through y’all.

• Old School

March 18, 2015 at 2:38 pm

I’m not a stan but I think it’s pretty obvious that if Rihanna still wanted Chris (which she’s smart enough not to), she could have him. Either way, Chris is no prize.

• Gabriella

March 18, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Umm no I’m not even a Rihanna stan. I actually use to like Karrueche and use to feel sorry for her but my sympathy has run out that doesn’t mean I’m automatically team Rihanna because I’m not. I’m team self respect and she has no self respect it’s actually sad she is a beautiful girl and probably could have accomplished a lot without being made a fool of by Chris.

• Get Busy

March 18, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Don’t waste your time. They’re all delusional. Truth is Karrueche doesn’t have real stans. They’re all just Rihanna haters.

• Anonymous

March 18, 2015 at 2:03 pm

I don’t deny I’m a Rihanna hater. I don’t care for her and I think Karrueche is a better woman. So now what?

• Get Busy

March 18, 2015 at 2:19 pm

Eh, you not liking Rihanna and stanning for that basic doesn’t hurt Rihanna at all. Carry on.

• v

March 18, 2015 at 2:24 pm

A better woman? You have gone way to far now…

• King Bey

March 18, 2015 at 1:11 pm

Not all the way true. I’ve been coming here for years, and I can tell you that most of us were actually on Karrueche’s side when this all started. Man it used to be a war zone between the Hive and the Navy on here, but the truce happened (shout out to Veronica) and Karrueche’s true colors started showing. We just can’t ignore or deny what she’s really about anymore. And I say that as Bey stan. I love my UB Navy, but this isn’t about Rihanna. Karrueche isn’t some victim. She’s an opportunist and needs to be called out.

• Tea

March 18, 2015 at 1:16 pm

Ha. The good ole days. 🙂

• Get Busy

March 18, 2015 at 1:44 pm

My favorite Bey stan coming through as always. I hope you’re well mother to be.

• King Bey

March 18, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Snookie I’m (we’re 🙂 ) good.

• Anonymous

March 18, 2015 at 2:04 pm

I don’t like Rihanna or Beyonce or any of you stans. Karrueche is a real woman who I can relate to.

• King Bey

March 18, 2015 at 2:14 pm

LOL. Losers admire other losers. I’m cracking up at you calling someone as embarrassing and weak as Karrueche a real woman. No, she’s a real joke. If you can relate, that says a lot about you. I rather admire great people though. Not basics. Goodbye.

• Gabriella

March 18, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Bless your heart child because you clearly don’t have a clue. I hope your eyes open up one day. Peace and Blessings I wish you well because you need it with this thinking.

• Realness

March 18, 2015 at 7:13 pm

How can you say you don’t like stans when you are one? You’re on here stanning for Karrueche.

• My Fave Ends Careers

March 18, 2015 at 1:36 pm

Haters? That’s laughable. No one wants to be in Karrueche’s shoes. She’ll be playing mom to Chris’ side baby in no time. Thank goodness Rih moved on.

15. Gladys

March 18, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Now when I think about it, I think she knew about that baby a good minute ago. I know Chris is trash, but I don’t believe he didn’t tell her as soon as he found out. I mean why would he be scared to tell her that when he has never gave a damn about her feelings before? He’s the same one who got on IG and told everyone about the threesomes.

16. Lizzie

March 18, 2015 at 12:59 pm

If she’s not going to spill all the tea (which she never does), I’m not watching. She keeps protecting Chris when she could make more money throwing him under a bus. She doesn’t know how to play the game.

17. v

March 18, 2015 at 1:03 pm

I will be tuning in even though I dislike Iyanla style of interviewing. I always said that Karruchee is young she’s entitled to mistakes even if they are repetitive and foolish.

You only have one life to live and you have to live for your self

Rih all day ya heard…

• v

March 18, 2015 at 1:06 pm

I do peep her pimping her self out now. That’s the generation we in though.

18. Sheika

March 18, 2015 at 1:06 pm

Evelyn did it better.

• Shut Up

March 18, 2015 at 2:29 pm

She really did. Karrueche ain’t smart enough to gold dig the proper way. If she was, she would have left Chris alone a long time ago. She had a NBA player interested in her, right? She had a way out and didn’t even take it. She’s a fool.

19. My 2 Cents

March 18, 2015 at 1:08 pm

No thanks. I’ll just come to UB for the highlights and comments.

20. CiCi

March 18, 2015 at 1:14 pm

How is she sitting down with Iyanla but saying it’s not Fix My Life? Umm that’s all Iyanla does on OWN. LOL.

21. Tea

March 18, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Jacob is hooking it up!!

• Navy

March 18, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Yeah the snake is earning his check these days.

22. Peachy

March 18, 2015 at 1:19 pm

This is either damage control on Chris’ behalf or attention whoring on her end. Heck, it could even be both. I’m learning that neither her or Chris are honest people. They have agendas and play with the public often.

23. julyol1972

March 18, 2015 at 1:23 pm

No one can convince me that this wasn’t in the works for a minute. How do you turn around production so quickly to have all these logistics in place in less than two weeks? That means the minute this whole thing jumped off, her manager was on the phone setting up interviews. And you know they called Ilyana first, cuz there’s no way Oprah reached out to this chick. Next up, Wendell, The Real, and any other talk show that’ll fall for her “poor me” bs!

• Tea

March 18, 2015 at 1:49 pm

Her manager Jacob York tweeted they filmed last Sunday. I wish I could embed tweets on here.

JACOB YORK
      ‏@JACOBYORK
      RT @ha2real14: @JACOBYORK Have you & Kae seen the final cut of the interview and approved of it?< not yet, it was filmed Sunday

• julyol1972

March 18, 2015 at 2:13 pm

He is slimy as f-ck! Hooking up with him will be her downfall, you mark my words.

24. Honey

March 18, 2015 at 1:37 pm

Something in the milk isn’t clean.

March 18, 2015 at 1:43 pm

I bet she won’t throw him under the bus though. I mean he still pays her bills.

26. Tea

March 18, 2015 at 1:50 pm

Another tweet:

JACOB YORK
    ‏@JACOBYORK
    RT @ha2real14: @JACOBYORK Will you see it before it airs? What if this all back fires on her?< how can the truth backfire.

• julyol1972

March 18, 2015 at 2:15 pm

But she ain’t telling no truths though! Otherwise she would’ve answered when Ilyana asked her the hard questions. This is “The Karrueche Sympathy Tour”…plain and simple.

• Tea

March 18, 2015 at 2:40 pm

Girl I forgot to post this tweet:

Karrueche TranVerified account
        ‏@karrueche
        @BeautyKissed_ its not fix my life. There’s no bashing.. All positive.

• julyol1972

March 18, 2015 at 6:23 pm

So why go on Ilyana if it ain’t to fix her damn life, which we all know she so desperately needs. Ugh! She gets on my damn nerves.

27. Dominique

March 18, 2015 at 2:33 pm

I’ma need for the crackhead saying Kae is a better woman than Beyonce and Rihanna to step away from the keyboard now.

28. Im Sayin

March 18, 2015 at 3:09 pm

So this post was entertaining.

29. Hershey

March 18, 2015 at 3:43 pm

A hot mess and I will be watching. LMAOOOOOO

30. Lisa

March 18, 2015 at 4:25 pm

I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed. She’s not going to say anything explosive. She never does. She doesn’t want to completely ruin her chances of him taking her back later.

• Realness

March 18, 2015 at 7:14 pm

I agree. I don’t expect her to say much.

March 18, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Boo.

32. Kyla

March 18, 2015 at 6:42 pm

She just refuses to sit down somewhere.

33. QueenAshJo

March 19, 2015 at 7:48 am

Well, I WILL be watching! Tell it, girl!